• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 16, 2019

    Path of Exile Builds Path of Exile 3.6 Juggernaut Fast Boi NO HEADHUNTER BUDGET BUILD w/ link to build guide and PoB

    Path of Exile Builds Path of Exile 3.6 Juggernaut Fast Boi NO HEADHUNTER BUDGET BUILD w/ link to build guide and PoB


    Path of Exile 3.6 Juggernaut Fast Boi NO HEADHUNTER BUDGET BUILD w/ link to build guide and PoB

    Posted: 16 May 2019 01:49 AM PDT

    3.7 Chieftain Theory Craft

    Posted: 16 May 2019 04:54 AM PDT

    Chieftain nagamahus, cyclone cwc blade vortex, avatar of fire, rf, RT (maybe go EO if I can get enough accuracy) thoughts? Barring any changes I think it will be legit.

    submitted by /u/Todzuerst
    [link] [comments]

    Essence Drain MOM EB trickster what to improve next?

    Posted: 15 May 2019 01:14 PM PDT

    Got lucky with someone bulk buying all my t16s and an exalt drop. I've "finished" the majority of my character to the best of my knowledge other than getting better jewels, a watcher's eye, 21/20 gems and perhaps a better belt with more ES. I've been hitting the same gear "wall" after this point and this is my 3rd geared character. I don't really know what else to improve on other than maybe opal rings?

    Anyways here is the POB for my character https://pastebin.com/bT4nps9t, just missing 5 levels and watcher eye/ some jewels before I'm mostly out of ideas on how to improve the character. The character is also my first evasion based and chaos damage character so I'm not confident in the tree and skills either.

    Any advice is appreciated. Passive tree changes, what gear to replace next.

    submitted by /u/Zenoi
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for help with Storm Call Pathfinder

    Posted: 15 May 2019 04:46 AM PDT

    Hey,

    As title says I'm kind of lost about gear progression with my Storm Call Pathfinder.

    The plan is to go Vaal Storm Call, once I can afford the fossils for the weapon craft (reduced vaal soul cost mod) but thats weeks from now.

    Not really sure what major improvements I could do on my gear, couldn't really find any guides for non-vaal version. Gem setups? Any special gear?

    Currenty damage is okay on T8ish maps, bosses are an issue with running out of mana (Warlord's Mark stops proccing since no HoT), And the defences feel terrible, I basically either kill the mobs or have to reguarly flask up.

    Heres my PoB: https://pastebin.com/eX5GGjWF

    submitted by /u/furywork
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel