• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 3, 2020

    Path of Exile Builds Simple ahk script to compliment your builds and lift some hand strain.

    Path of Exile Builds Simple ahk script to compliment your builds and lift some hand strain.


    Simple ahk script to compliment your builds and lift some hand strain.

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 03:03 AM PDT

    Flask effect... effect... effects. Alchemist granite flask of iron skin example.

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 08:54 PM PDT

    I just realized how effective the mod "flask effect" is on an alchemist granite flask of iron skin, and it kind of blew my mind so I thought I'd share.

    Flask effect works on: 1) The alchemist 25% increased effect.

    2) The 3000 flat armor

    3) The iron skin 100% increased armour

    My pathfinder gets 32,000 armor from this flask, with 76% flask effect.

    Math:

    1) 1.25 * 1.76 = 2.20 for the alchemist multiplier

    2) 3000 * 1.76 = 5280 for the flat armor

    3) 100% * 1.76 = 176% increased = 2.76 multiplier

    Putting it all together: 2.20 * 5280 * 2.76 = 32060

    submitted by /u/smithoski
    [link] [comments]

    New skill Void Sphere

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 01:58 PM PDT

    I was thinking of a CI occultist using the new curses along with the new skill as a main spell, what do you guys think about the builds possible with it? Maybe a pathfinder or an assassin?

    submitted by /u/null777777
    [link] [comments]

    COC Bow [Glacial Cascade] Assasin

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 03:49 AM PDT

    New strength stacking iron commander

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 10:03 PM PDT

    Anyone else been thinking about how to use the new iron commander?

    https://imgur.com/r/pathofexile/vGMYFlV

    First thing that comes to mind would be chieftain or hierophant. Chief has fire convert+strength+awesome defenses, Hiero gets better quality of life+lots of damage with his totem nodes. Get 100% physical to fire conversion somehow, use hyrris demise. path to bow nodes or put a lioneyes fall somewhere. Iron grip, point blank. Stay life, or go hybrid/es somehow with shapers touch+geofris. Life+path to bow nodes would be easiest? we need 159 dex for our ballista.

    Shrapnel ballista has terrible range, but shotguns its damage without needing barrage support. So stack rain of splinters jewels, annihilate bosses. Point blank counts the totem and not us, so we can get in and set them up, then run away.

    we could possibly weapon swap to a different bow with a clearing skill to make up for the awful range of shrapnel ballista. Any physical or fire bow skill would do the job. split arrow, burning arrow(ignite proliferation?), tornado shot. Could also use a frenzy/curse on hit set up socketed in iron commander.

    submitted by /u/novaeboracensis
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a good and updated Bane Occultist

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 04:27 AM PDT

    Could someone please help me find a good and updated bane occultist on a budget for League start? The builds now on poe.ninja are LL variants with an cost too big for how much I intend to (at least initially) invest in the build

    submitted by /u/Prunella_the_poor
    [link] [comments]

    Does drox have only one phase? Why he died right away :D

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    Any ideal weapons and gear for caustic ranger? concept

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 06:30 PM PDT

    I am aware the title of the post is vauge, I made a ranger and I got the void caustic arrows, and acid rain gems with the support of ballistas I got access to gems via from my lvl 73 Juggernaut. I got an idea of how to do it. The question is, Is it viable endgame? or should I add more into it to solidify it,

    What other gems will help me out with this build/concept?

    submitted by /u/painx179
    [link] [comments]

    a Frost Blade Berserker that doesn't fall over immediately

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    My take on FB Zerker, all gear is self-crafted via harvest and will be hard to obtain without it. While I wouldn't exactly call the build tanky, it's built more defensively than most other FB builds I've seen.

    Defensive features:

    • 7k life
    • Fortify with 25% increased effect
    • full Elemental Ailment Immunity
    • Overleech
    • Acro / Phase Acro (+ can swap in Quartz over Quicksilver for more defense)
    • 30% of Phys taken as Ele
    • Wind Dancer
    • Blind
    • Endurance Charges

    Simulacrum Waves 19/20 video: https://streamable.com/g7safi

    PoB: https://pastebin.com/bzkhTY6g

    The build can kind of run 100% delirious T15 Burial Chambers, but not really, the very high attack speed + Saviour clones seem to make it very laggy, especially with Awakened Ancestral Call.

    Overall I wouldn't necessarily recommend the build, Frost Blades is trash without massive investment.

    submitted by /u/Daedaloys
    [link] [comments]

    Request: Help with the defenses

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 11:59 PM PDT

    Hello everyone,

    It's my first time posting something in reddit. I found this subreddit and i'm looking for some experienced players to help me because i'm stuck. English is not my native language, so i apologize in advance if i make mistakes in the text.

    Here you can find the pastebin of my current character: https://pastebin.com/gwDrxaTp

    I was playing an ice shot build and i switched to tornado just to try how it was. Please ignore all my offensive stats. I'm currently thinking about wich shot should i use.

    I can't even do t7 maps without dying. I get one-shoted by some mobs, randomly. I can't even kill bosses. I wasn't able to do it even with the ice shot build. I understand that i have low HP, but it's like i don't have any dodge at all. I can't understand how players with the same build survive and do t16. It is something impossible to me, and it looks like i'll never be able to beat Sirus.

    What changes do you suggest to fix this build and make it more defensive? What do i need to kill Sirus (otherwise than my player skills)?

    Any other advice will always come handy. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/vlespade
    [link] [comments]

    Need a good affordable tank build for next league

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 11:26 PM PDT

    As per title.

    I want a good tank, preferably one that can be rather passive (block & dodge build perhaps?)

    submitted by /u/Snarfbuckle
    [link] [comments]

    Which max block glad build for league start?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 10:40 PM PDT

    Basically title. I played maxblock impale facebreaker glad mainly this league. But since it's not really doable without uniques and without proper gear it feels slow, I wanted to ask what you guys would recommend?

    I was thinking using lacerate.

    submitted by /u/Weisshuf
    [link] [comments]

    Freezing pulse totems or Ball Lightning totems for someone new that i just convinced to join the game on league start day.

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    Hi guys, help, i'm not sure what is the best for a complete noob (got a friend to join the game in 3.12). I know that normally we should wait for patch notes but i basically want a totem build for him. One that is decent enough for bosses. He isn't an ARPG fan and i want him to get as further as possible with the first build so he can decide if the likes the game without trying alone and not making it past the second lab.

    Any totem builds are appreciated. I think freezing pulse has virtually no drawbacks but i'm not sure about ball lightning. If i have 4 totems how does the 150 ms hit cooldown behave ? Does each ball have it's own? or each totems with his own set of balls ?

    Do you also recommend other FeelsGood totem builds ? Thought maybe we should try some holy flame totem and searing bond action but it burdens the playstyle to pay attention to totem placement and that holy flame totem seems so low dmg but i can't tell how many projectiles it has or how fast it is firing. Another problem would be the fire conversion but i guess we can go AOF.

    submitted by /u/Adislash
    [link] [comments]

    looking for 100exalt minion build in standard

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 03:33 AM PDT

    So my friend gave me 100 exalts but in standard, i love playing blighted maps, so i want to try and experience blight maps without moving? i hope there is someone who can help me?

    submitted by /u/tellmeeverything0
    [link] [comments]

    first day aurabot?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 03:32 PM PDT

    can you run an aurabot on league start? I posted this before that my friend wants to run one starting on day 1 with me being dps, but I just found out he can only play one day. does it even make sense to run while leveling?

    submitted by /u/myoldaccountisband
    [link] [comments]

    Dps on vd necro?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 03:12 PM PDT

    One of meta builds his league, but whenever Zito use it, it seems to output extremely low dps, especially on bosses. What is the best way to scale damage on vd necro?

    submitted by /u/orionsfinger
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any builds where level 95+ is REQUIRED?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    I mean are there builds where to get a final keystone to make it work you need to travel the full 123 nodes? I guess you'd have to respec.

    I'm not thinking of trying this, I'm just curious if anyone has created such a thing.

    submitted by /u/white70
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best Lightning skill for do all content and for season starter ? ^^

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 12:23 PM PDT

    What is the best Lightning skill for do all content and for season starter ? ^^ MEELE sry .^^

    submitted by /u/Agneslikeitbig
    [link] [comments]

    Can you get multiple if the same keystone?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    Do multiple of the same keystone stack? In my specific case I'm wondering for the spell damage per power charge one. But just for timeless keystones in general it would be cool to know. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/twiggymctwigboi
    [link] [comments]

    What are some of the funniest yet still pretty good builds u have played?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    I wanna get better at making builds, and maybe even find a starter for Heist. I know, i need to wait for patch notes, but doesnt hurt to make some anyways and hope for them not to be nerfed. So what are some u can recommend?

    submitted by /u/ilovepjevs
    [link] [comments]

    I need Help with build improvement

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    Hello there

    I created my first build with a friend. The build is supposed to farm High Tier Maps. But the single target dmg is kinda bad, do you guys have some tips?

    Blade Vortex, Crit assasin

    https://pastebin.com/cUVMPNp9

    submitted by /u/Snoozee1111
    [link] [comments]

    Incinerate Archmage Build - seeking input

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 06:11 AM PDT

    So, I've decided to try and make my own build. It revolves around Incinerate and Archmage, hence the name. My goal is to league start this for Heist in SSF HC. The items are just place holders. Any advice/input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

    PoB - https://pastebin.com/SBpygdXf

    submitted by /u/JMocks
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel