• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 7, 2021

    Path of Exile Builds Betrayal detailed guide (3.15, soon 3.16)

    Path of Exile Builds Betrayal detailed guide (3.15, soon 3.16)


    Betrayal detailed guide (3.15, soon 3.16)

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 12:21 PM PDT

    I have written a detailed Betrayal guide oriented at everyone who didn't play it or didn't like it, from beginners to pros. Read it and learn something new... or possibly correct my mistakes.

    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1npNhaNqPQiapZ50cAf4OCwHUddCLV9g4jPrMZ2ZOW7A/edit?usp=sharing

    (This is soft off topic for this sub, but to me, r/pathofexilebuilds means "PoE sub about the game itself" rather than exactly builds, so I hope the post can stay. To stay on topic of builds if that's formally required: ever seen that "Cannot be Frozen" mod on boots? Here's how to get it)

    submitted by /u/onikzin
    [link] [comments]

    How to progress gear in SSF

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 03:36 AM PDT

    Ive come the the point with multiple builds, where ii have pretty good non-influenced items and find it insanely hard to craft anything i can use.

    My strategy is to just bank bases i want and wait for useful harvests or until i have a chunk of scours to either do fossils / essences or alteration spam ubtil i hit something i want and then regal it.

    Is there a better way i am missing to get the stats i want?

    I have never had bench multimod or block prefix suffix and i dont see me getting that ever in league play, just because of time i can invest. Best i got is to the 3rd prophecy of one of the bosses i think.

    submitted by /u/jothi92
    [link] [comments]

    Am I missing something or does it look like Aegis Aurora + armor stacking is going to be insane next league

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 02:40 PM PDT

    Done 2 variations of Aegis armor stacking builds in 3.15 and both of them were nuts defensive wise and pretty decent damage wise.

    From the manifesto it looks like it's going to be insane in 3.16.

    submitted by /u/JPL_CommieScience
    [link] [comments]

    Power Siphon Miner (Trickster)

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 10:19 PM PDT

    Howdy!

    I was looking for an excuse to play with Power Siphon this league since I always end up going for KB instead and figured mines would give me a good reason to not use Kinetic Blast. Took a bit of work to get the damage high enough but I'm happy with where it ended up. Went for power charge stacking + precursor's emblems to get enough base flat, then scaled those charges as hard as I could. Figured I'd share in case anyone found it interesting or had some feedback.

    YT (Gear overview+ Logbook clear): https://youtu.be/sdW9xUc27FU

    Forge of the Phoenix clear: https://youtu.be/figTUPBAh5E

    PoB: https://pastebin.com/k3bJjfqY

    Pros:

    - Smooth to play, Power Siphon's auto targeting plus very high throwing speed work wonders.

    - Respectable single target, without a +1 PWC helm or enchant I can hit about 1.8 million dmg per mine if all barrage projectiles hit.

    - Explosions! Cluster notable "Explosive Force" works with mines.

    - 100% crit chance. Never die to porcupine packs that you didn't freeze because you didn't crit that one mine

    .- Off meta. Not that it means anything but I like it.

    Cons:

    - PITA to res cap, only 3 rares in the build.

    - Ramp up time, pitiful damage at start of map when you have no charges.

    - Good Precursors are unicorns. You can't just buy them whenever you want.

    - Squishy. Leech + Bonus Recovery rate won't always save a build with only 8k EV and 4.6k ES.

    Stay sane exiles!

    submitted by /u/moddedaccount
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to put together an Iron Mass build

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 09:19 PM PDT

    Hello everyone, as the title says, I'm working on putting together and Iron Mass build. I don't normally play minion builds, I think the last time I played one was synthsis? If you have any tips or tricks to offer me I'd really appreciate it. I know that Iron Mass is off meta, but it seems like a fun unique and I'd like to build around it. I've put the beginnings of a build together. I was hoping to do some more armor stacking and block as layers of defense, since they look strong this league. The only thing I'm really married to is the Iron Mass, any other advice would be awesome! Thank you!

    submitted by /u/CountVonRimjob
    [link] [comments]

    Charged dash class question

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 11:27 AM PDT

    Hello. I'm new to the game. I want to main the charged dash skill but I'm wondering if it would be possible to use a 2 handed weapon and skills like sweep until I get to the required level for charged dash. If I pick ranger would I be able to use two handed weapons effectively until level 28 and then switch to charged dash and still be effective? Or if I pick marauder or duelist would I be able to make full use of charged dash? Also I wouldn't mind a good build recommendation since I couldn't find many recent ones.

    p.s. As long as I'm not fighting an uphill battle all the time, I don't care if I take longer to clear a dungeon.

    submitted by /u/Hisoka-sama
    [link] [comments]

    Ideas for self cast bossing builds

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 05:14 PM PDT

    Just wanna hear y'all's opinions on some self-cast builds that can take down bosses

    submitted by /u/Jackthespearow
    [link] [comments]

    ES/Evasion Trickster next league?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 08:51 PM PDT

    Thoughts? lol i suck at building, what skills do you guys recommend

    submitted by /u/suaveben
    [link] [comments]

    Good starter build that can support minions?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 10:58 AM PDT

    My buddy is going to play a summoner this next league, so I was thinking I could play something that goes well with helping minions.

    I'm looking for a decent starter that's not too expensive and decently tanky. I had an idea of maybe doing something that utilizes dread banner. Not really sure what to do here.

    submitted by /u/BenyLavaaa
    [link] [comments]

    What kind of builds are good blight farmers?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 03:09 PM PDT

    I've always loved blight, and am in a pretty big minority when I say that. It's profitable enough, with the occasional big lucky hit. And adding these new blighted maps makes me want to try focusing on them and seeing how well that works. But I'm gonna need a good build for it.

    So. Gimmie your blighted map farming builds.

    submitted by /u/iKrow
    [link] [comments]

    Mana cold BV Pathfinder are back on the menu?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 01:58 PM PDT

    Looking over the flask changes and the mod:

    45-50% increased Amount Recovered | 25% increased Charges used (Level 82)

    Combined with the options for belt mods (which admittedly may be hard to roll):

    Added more tiers to Belt modifiers that affect Flasks, resulting in buffs to most modifiers, most notably Life and Mana recovery modifiers. Here are some examples of values of some high tier modifiers:

    • 40% increased Flask Life Recovery rate
    • 40% increased Flask Mana Recovery rate
    • 40% increased Flask Charges gained
    • 33% increased Flask Effect Duration
    • Flasks applied to you have 12% increased Effect

    Is mana Pathfinder back? I always wanted to play one, just never got around to it. I imagine losing Enduring might be problematic, but with Instilling Orb options maybe not?

    submitted by /u/LumpsIsHigh
    [link] [comments]

    Roast my first Build

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 01:38 PM PDT

    Hi
    I tryed to make my own build (with inspiration of PoE Ninja)

    The Build is not End Game is only League Start (Day 1 - Week 1)

    What you expect from my Build or what are the goals of the Build.
    1- Cheap, the Build is cheap you should reach it with Day 1-2
    2- Damage, without anything just the 4 Totems (pseudo 6L) we reach 0,74M DPS (Sirius DPS)
    with medium time invest in combat (other totems, curse, Arcane Surge (over 8 sec Duration), Arcane Cloak (PoB dont calc this dmg) we reach 1,4M DPS (Sirius DPS)
    And with full boss preparation (+ Frenzy Traps, Wave of Conviction, Full Stage Sigil (Duration is 24sec) and we have a good spammable Spell (other totem) we have a maximum DPS of 2,35M DPS
    (with cheap gear, all Gems Lvl 18 (no Quali), Char LvL 85 + they are totems so they will deals this DPS while u are running around.
    Flasks not included

    • I added 10% Shock, i think this should be fine, if not tells it to me

    Why this Gear or Skills or what ever?
    -Wave of Conviction on Traps --> Free Charges + Expose
    -Searing Bond Totems (u can use Decoy too, but Searing Totems are spammable --> Sigil Stages)
    why with Controlled Destruction Support just for the more Mana use u can put a Vaal Rightous Fire or Haste (high dex required!)
    And Searing Bond have +1 Totem with other Quality other +2 this is just 1-3% life reg, 0,5-1,5% Manareg and 5-15% more Damage
    - Arcanist Brand Spells --> Assasins Mark is our Curse, Frostbombe --> no Life Reg for Boss and Creeping Frost just for chilled Areas on Boss can drop too for a Vaal Skill
    Important Things: u NEED the Anoint on Amulet the 10% Duration gives us the next break point for Storm Burst.

    Improving Ideas:
    -Vaal Skills, that to our increased durations they will hold for the hole fight
    Vaal Skills are Righteous Fire, Haste and Lighting Trap (15% dmg)

    -High Impact Mine for Boss

    - Smite with increased Duration will hold around 10 sec but u need to hit the Boss with it
    Generals Cry wont proc it

    - Self-Flagellation

    - Clear Mind
    What i dont care in the PoB

    Gear with Life, Ressis etc.
    In PoB i have now 18% Fire and Cold Resi, 58% Lightning Resi and 2,433 Life
    To fix this we have a Helmet, Gloves (1 crafted Mod is already needed), Boots and a Belt
    i think is should be enough to fix it a bit.
    We have MoM and enough Mana Reg for a positiv Mana Reg while Agnostic is activ (1 more Point)

    So here the PoB https://pastebin.com/ZmGFU5Q6

    I am ready for your criticism and questions.

    submitted by /u/ItsMeDardroth
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel