• Breaking News

    Friday, May 21, 2021

    Path of Exile Builds So for anyone interested, I created guide for my Indigon/Manastorm CoC Pathfinder that I shared week or two ago

    Path of Exile Builds So for anyone interested, I created guide for my Indigon/Manastorm CoC Pathfinder that I shared week or two ago


    So for anyone interested, I created guide for my Indigon/Manastorm CoC Pathfinder that I shared week or two ago

    Posted: 20 May 2021 01:35 PM PDT

    1-Stage Relic of the Pact

    Posted: 20 May 2021 03:16 PM PDT

    Made my first real character, but stuck on low-tier red maps. What should I be improving/doing?

    Posted: 20 May 2021 09:13 PM PDT

    Link to Path of Building: https://pastebin.com/Aqtt6fwB

    I've met a lot of first time milestones with this character, such as beating my first uber lab and obtaining my first ex, but its starting to fall off at red maps and I can't seem to level up past my current level as I usually get one/two shot by AOE spells. My chaos res is -50% also so it's difficult to do some bosses, so other than improving my chaos res, what should I be doing to improve my character?

    submitted by /u/TheClosetRacist
    [link] [comments]

    SSF 2nd Char

    Posted: 21 May 2021 01:45 AM PDT

    As my Dominating Blow Guardian is almost 100, im looking at a second character, would like some input. Notable Uniques are:

    Shavs

    Atziris Reflection

    Pledge of Hands

    Replica Kaoms

    Darkscorn

    Glorious Vanity

    Hegemonys Era

    Impulsas

    Howa Claw

    Taste of Hate

    Call of the Brotherhood

    I feel like I could go LL vortex, but feel like a % ES om block shield is better than Reflection but then again I havent found an Shaper ES shield base

    Also was looking at mabye raider or elementalist ball lightning (this is where im leaning atm have been trying to chance a cloak of defiance for awhile)

    Never played Scourge Arrow also thought that might be an idea, unsure how this skill is nowadays

    A scuffed Howa Jugg might work (im 2/3 on the astramentis card) But havent found an incadescant heart yet so not so sure about this.

    Any input is appreciated, Thanks!

    submitted by /u/cnate09
    [link] [comments]

    Now that we are 1 month+ in the league, what is a good SSF build that can tackle Ultimatums?

    Posted: 21 May 2021 01:19 AM PDT

    Have finished trade league and am thinking of trying out SSF. Have done a necro summoner in past SSF leagues, so want to do something different.

    I know BF/BB is very popular, but I would prefer a 1 hit button and something that can move while dealing dps.

    Vortex? Any other recommendations?

    submitted by /u/babyboo8
    [link] [comments]

    First time Flicker Strike - What to do....

    Posted: 20 May 2021 11:10 PM PDT

    Hello everyone!

    First time posting here, quite a bit of a lurker msyelf, love to see the help and advice that everyone here gives!

    Now I've got a question myself: What would be the best item(s) to upgrade in what order for my build to actually dish out some insane damage... I'm currently at 10m dps and have about 70~ ex or so to spend. I'm currently looking for a new Watcher's Eye with double Impale so that I can replace the Paradoxica with a newer higher DPS weapon.

    Any help would be appreciated!

    POB: https://pastebin.com/CFsPBZPn

    submitted by /u/Nionexiss
    [link] [comments]

    Curse On Hit Support?

    Posted: 20 May 2021 07:02 PM PDT

    HI, thought Id try this out on a build, can't find it any longer, even the Awakened Curse On Hit Support has nothing on trade, is this gem gone now?

    Ty.

    submitted by /u/AhuraPandaz
    [link] [comments]

    Increasing monster speed?

    Posted: 21 May 2021 03:59 AM PDT

    Greetings fellow exiles! I am currently tinkering with a tempest shield build. Since my damage is tied to blocking one way to increase my DPS would be if I could make monsters hit me faster.

    Is there any weird unique item increasing monster attack speed? Any way to reverse chill them? Or some other strange shenanigans so they could just hurry up and hit me a lot?

    submitted by /u/prince_of_denm
    [link] [comments]

    I received some Feedback on my Original video with this build and I have now made an update! =]

    Posted: 21 May 2021 03:49 AM PDT

    Help deciding what Assassin or Trickster build i should play budget 30-50ex

    Posted: 21 May 2021 03:12 AM PDT

    Hey,

    Been playing ED trickster, love the mapping but the bossing is really annoying as i got so low DPS compared to many other builds, the defences are awesome, but the DPS really gets me...

    Want something that can do everything endgame, 100% deli and uber elder, i just want more DPS and speed, i'd rather have DPS and speed than defence...

    My options i've looked into right now is:

    CoC ice nova CI assassin

    Fire Reaper assassin

    What do you guys recommend, and also, feel free to recommend other builds!

    submitted by /u/Wizie94
    [link] [comments]

    Some advice for my Viper Strike Pathfinder

    Posted: 21 May 2021 02:52 AM PDT

    Hey all, this is my second league playing POE, and only my first playing from the start so I'm still working a lot of things out. That being said, I'm really chuffed with my Viper Strike Pathfinder this league and I've managed to get down Awakening Lvl 8 Sirus.

    Delirium however is kicking my ass. I just seem to die all the time. I've tried a bunch of different defensive auras, CWDT setups, and I try to keep moving and skirt the edges of mobs to avoid getting hit but I still get nobbed on.

    I'd be grateful for any advice to try and get it all sorted out before I start a new Pathfinder next league!

    https://pastebin.com/VMwvJkbm this is my build so far, I've kind of worked it out from guides and videos.

    submitted by /u/Refracted1
    [link] [comments]

    What build do you think will get nerfed next league?

    Posted: 20 May 2021 11:41 AM PDT

    I am looking for a new build. In the past, I have passed on some meta builds, thinking that I would play them next league, only for them to get nerfed into the ground. So, this league, I want to know, what build do you think will get nerfed next league? I want a build that probably won't exist next league. Any suggestions are welcome.

    submitted by /u/Neomeris0
    [link] [comments]

    With popularity of double CoC, there's one more unique with potential for it.

    Posted: 21 May 2021 02:42 AM PDT

    Martyr of Innocence
    This would require the use of Eye of Innocense but this staff offers more versatility and benefits than the other 3 alternatives. The axes pretty much require you to go inquisitor due to limited or non-existant(uul-netol) scaling for spells on the weapons, but Martyr has strong stats for spells, has 6.5% base crit and 34% block (very desirable with ultimatums).
    You also don't have to go double CoC, just casting unleash bladefalls and those will trigger Vengeance. This might prove better due to lacking nerfs on blade amout from triggering.

    submitted by /u/battled
    [link] [comments]

    Berserker Cyclone - Mid tier equipment, not sure where to go next.

    Posted: 21 May 2021 02:26 AM PDT

    Hi guys,

    I got the point in my build where i'm not sure what to upgrade next. I wanted to ask if you guys could recommend some upgrades. I don't have any cluster jewels because i'm not sure if it would be worth getting them or which ones to get. Maybe a cheeky watcher's eye? I'm down for anything and everything.

    I asked this forum for advice about a month ago and someone helped me out a lot so i thought i would ask again. What are some big dick upgrades i could get for this build?

    https://pastebin.com/HGQ5XcvW

    Thanks (:

    submitted by /u/StayPositive01
    [link] [comments]

    Mahuxotl's Machination + Writhing Jar Synergy?

    Posted: 20 May 2021 04:05 PM PDT

    Hi,

    Mahuxotl's Machination is still on my wish list for this league's meme build, and I've found the following synergy. Please help me with ideas to make it into an actual build:

    • Writhing Jar + Supreme Decadence or Sorrow of the Divine = instant ES recovery to trigger Everlasting Sacrifice (scale flasks such that 1 use is enough)
    • Indigon + Enduring Mana Flask = takes care of life sustain instead of regeneration
    • above + increased maxres from Mahuxotl's Machination = permanent RF
    • Ascendant Trickster node (or Trickster) + worms dying to RF = permanent uptime of +70% life/mana recovery rate, Power + Frenzy charges

    To make do with a single Writhing Jar and be able to use it once every 4 seconds in boss fights, we need to generate 4 charges per second. Can be reduced by 10-30% with Arcane Chemistry and/or belt suffix, to a minimum of 2.8 charges / second required.

    Options:

    1. Sniper's Mark = up to 3 charges / second (2 life + 2 mana flask charges, mana charges shared 50:50 with mana flask). E.g. wand CoC with Spellslinger Sniper's mark. Anything with a high hit rate and a bit of flask charge scaling from the tree / clusters should be enough to sustain, as long as we keep attacking. Does anyone know if the charges are scaled by mark/curse effect? Then Ascendant Deadeye might be a good option. Con = mana flask downtime if not attacking for too long (=byebye RF), no flask charge generation for utility flasks (i.e. should go Supreme Decadence instead of Sorrow of the Divine, miss out on "free" lightning + cold res from Tempered by War)
    2. Ascendant Pathfinder = 1 charge / second, also for other flasks (Sorrow of the Divine, Taste of Hate)
    3. Essence Extraction = 0.33 charges / second
    4. Mender's Wellspring (cluster) = 0.33 charges / second
    5. Precision Watcher's Eye mod = up to 1 charge / second (one per 0.2 seconds, split by 5 flasks)
    6. The Traitor = 0.8 charges / second, but lose 1 flask and Tempered by War
    7. Vitality Extraction = 0.33 charges / second (possible annoint, thanks to u/NahautlExile for the find)

    1 & 5 require fast hits, 1 requires projectile skills to be worth using Sniper's Mark. Combination of 2-5 seems the most reliable and flexible as to main skill. Needs a bit of investment into increased flask charges gained, then it has full uptime.

    By the way, self-curse temp chains does not extend duration of the Everlasting Sacrifice buff, I've tested that.

    I'm thinking to go mediocre (6-7) power/frenzy charge stacking with Badge (because it's cheap now, never used before) and Shimmeron (because enough sustain). But I'm undecided what to use as a main skill,

    • Trickster/PF Ascendant, Barrage CoC Ball Lightning (with Dying Sun)
    • Storm Brand Trickster, with CotB for conversions, maybe Nebulis
    • Something with Glacial Cascade, Hatred in Essence Worm & Supreme Ego, Taste of Hate
    • others???

    Is it even worth to pursue the conversion route or should I ignore that part of Trickster? Feels like that might be trying to fit too many things at once.

    What are some other ways to benefit from Writhing Jar in this scenario?

    submitted by /u/Matrim61
    [link] [comments]

    Winterorb, HH Mandatory?

    Posted: 20 May 2021 04:37 PM PDT

    Hey guys, as the title suggests, is a HH mandatory to make winter orb work?

    Some people claim it does and some claim that it doesnt.

    I wanted to know ur thoughts.

    submitted by /u/imRadial
    [link] [comments]

    Dancing Duo build survivability

    Posted: 21 May 2021 12:53 AM PDT

    Hi, I've made a Dancing Duo build which is very satisfying to play, fast and enough damage to do T16. Initially I made it because my other builds struggled with Blighted maps and I wanted something that could clear it without issues, and this does perfectly.

    However, survivability in said high maps is an issue. I feel like I need more defense, and the nature of the build is such that my sockets are starved and flasks are not very good. Here is my PoB:

    https://pastebin.com/0gNhXUka

    The defensive layers are:

    1) 100% ailment and stun avoidance (immunity).

    I do this because my flask slots are tied to Writhing Jars since that's the only way I can resummon dancing dervish on bosses if I need to, so I can't have cleansing flasks. To achieve this immunity I have ailment avoidance on ring (25%), Crystal Skin anointed on the amulet (15%) and a Queen's Hunger with 42% ailment avoid and 40% stun avoid. Queen's Hunger is also a nice chest because of the offerings it pops off for free.

    Also, with all of that I am still only at 82% ailment avoidance, so to overcap it I took a small cluster jewel with Elegant Form. But that is a total of 5 skill points for just 18% ailment avoidance so still not sure if it's worth it. And I still need 1 more Jewel to cap stun avoidance because now it is 85% but should be easy to buy.

    2) 65% increased flask life recovery while affected by Vitality Watcher's Eye

    Since I am using 4 Writhing Jar's anyway I thought it would be a good idea to boost their life output, and it does help tremendeously. The only other aura I have besides this is Hatred for my minions.

    3) Helmet

    Current helmet is basically placeholder, I would like to get a +3 one and use Animate Guardian+Empower+Meat Shield+Minion Life (this would replace Carrion Golem) with Kingmaker to get fortify out of it, but didn't buy an upgrade yet.

    4) 5.5k Life/1.5k ES

    This feels low to me for level 92, but I don't see a way to easily get more, unless I sacrifice a bunch of minion damage nodes.

    5) Minion blind and taunt

    My minions have about 10% chance to blind and taunt on hit from ghastly eye jewels, which translates to enemies being basically tanunted and blinded all the time since they attack very fast.

    I have no CWDT setups since I dont know where to place them. I have 4-link zombies with Meat Shield, 4-link Spectres (1 carnage, 1 host chieftain, 1 arena master), 4-link Carrion Golem which gives additional damage to my Dervishes, and a 4-link storm burst-cwc-vulnerability-desecrate to use elemental equilibrium, curse and shock and chill with corpse placement from Necro ascendancy. That leaves me with only 2 open sockets which are Convocate and Vitality, and I use Hatred in an unset ring. I could drop the Carrion Golem in favor of a CWDT setup (but I plan to replace him with AG in the future).

    Also gloves: Grip of the council are bis for damage output, but maybe I could get something more defensive instead.

    I have budget of about 20 ex to improve this build. Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/0b3ryN
    [link] [comments]

    Bane/Blight Pathfinder - Bossing Compilation

    Posted: 20 May 2021 09:09 AM PDT

    Abyss Jewel Stack Wander

    Posted: 20 May 2021 04:00 PM PDT

    Was wondering if anyone could help with bringing this build to be able to run t14-16s. Playing super casually this league and was probably not the right build to start the league with...

    Was thinking of starting with getting +2 PS enchant as my first upgrade? If you all have any suggestions I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

    https://pastebin.com/7vzHKNZy

    submitted by /u/1232112321456789
    [link] [comments]

    SA Pathfinder

    Posted: 20 May 2021 11:14 PM PDT

    How is scourge arrow nowadays, i liked that build in version of wolfie but i heard this skill is dead. I want to reroll from stormbrand assasin and cant decide between ground slam or scourge arrow.

    submitted by /u/SnortSomeChernobyl
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestions for minor improvements in stone golementalist

    Posted: 20 May 2021 07:11 PM PDT

    Basically this build is good enough for me damage wise and it is tanky enough although low on HP so oneshots can still happen. My question though is it better to anoint Heart of the Warrior instead of Steadfast for the extra HP? Also any suggestions for improvements to the build are welcome.

    https://pastebin.com/GD9WGuZU

    submitted by /u/wrathrage
    [link] [comments]

    [SSF] Archmage Cremation Necro thoughts?

    Posted: 20 May 2021 09:59 PM PDT

    Hey,

    I'm curious on how this build performs this league. I know it was popular last league but it dropped off because of nerfs this league, so I can't find that many up to date recommendations or videos.

    I'm playing ssf, with my primary build being bf/bb assassin. It clears maps very fast, and is technically a boss killer, but I'm not super satisfied with how perfectly I have to play to not die a lot of the time. I haven't died a crazy amount but I definitely never feel fully safe doing stuff like ultimatums/heists/bosses.

    I really want a super tanky character that is good at ultimatums, and cremation necro seems to fit that bill. The skill seems perfect for covering ultimatums, and it's a high health/high mana MoM build that can also reach max block without glancing blows.

    However, I don't have much knowledge about its boss killing capabilities. Would it be decent for the highest content, such as maven/the feared/uber elder etc?

    Any other build suggestions to consider?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Equilities
    [link] [comments]

    Aurastacker and DPS?

    Posted: 20 May 2021 05:50 PM PDT

    Hi everyone! I want to play and complete content with one of my friends so I was wondering what would be a good aura build to support my friend with. I have stuff like Shavronne's wrappings and prism guardian but my friend is completely new to the game. What aura build do people run and what DPS would be ideal for a beginner to run with the aurabot?

    submitted by /u/xXxLaggerSwagxXx
    [link] [comments]

    League Starter / 36 Challenges

    Posted: 20 May 2021 05:48 PM PDT

    Which build would you recommend on a 25ex budget? All I really need is to complete the challenges as quickly as possible.

    The first build that I thought would be fine is this: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2899587

    Honestly I don't want to spend weeks gearing up.

    submitted by /u/BecksBannedBoyfriend
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel