• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 27, 2022

    Path of Exile Builds Jungroan's Perfect Agony Nightblade Archnemesis League Starter (~1ex all bosses) [Path of Exile 3.17]

    Path of Exile Builds Jungroan's Perfect Agony Nightblade Archnemesis League Starter (~1ex all bosses) [Path of Exile 3.17]


    Jungroan's Perfect Agony Nightblade Archnemesis League Starter (~1ex all bosses) [Path of Exile 3.17]

    Posted: 27 Jan 2022 07:43 AM PST

    [3.17] Frenzy SLAYER Hollow Palm impale- hoping to use the new Keystone Precise Technique - 20m DPS (pre Keystone) - 5k HP - determination/grace/pride

    Posted: 27 Jan 2022 10:02 AM PST

    First of all, this is my first build posting so be nice with me. This is as much to get feedback on the build construction but I believe it to be very interesting.

    Frenzy as main skill to stack and facilitate frenzy charge generation (I don t like on kill generation)

    19.8m Shaper DPS - NOT ACCOUNTING FOR THE NEW KEYSTONE PRECICE TECHNIQUE which is 40% more - High chance that the keystone ends up along the path taken

    5K Life - 1.8k life leech

    78% evade

    90% phys reduction

    100% spell suppression

    22% block chance

    9 Frenzy charges / 4 endurance charges (enduring composure trigger)

    Freeze immune / 60% reduced shock effect / 60% reduced curse effect / 66% stun avoidance

    https://pastebin.com/fjnta5d2

    Seems very realistic gear and POB setup overall - Lvl 99

    Only real chase item would be awakened multistrike (7% less dmg without).

    2 rare rings with 4 affixes (+craft) and helmet with 3 affixes (+craft) at this point - seems very realistic

    I am missing about 5% lightning and 10% cold resists before endurance charges. But only 3 affixes regular jewels and no small passives on cluster + rares above should make it easy to get the remaining. (I want to keep a rather generic POB)

    4 unique jewels and 3 cluster jewels available for Harvest enchant to get full stun immunity and additional reduced shock/curse

    No fancy corruptions

    Watcher eye is a 1mod # impale with Pride - (so room to go crazy on spending here)

    Enlighten 3 - can be 4 for more unreserved mana (and/or swapping the helment enchant for a pride/det/grace mana reservation)

    Simulating a Brutal restraint with 2x 5% dexterity and 2x +20 dexterity - Out of 7 possible notables so seems very achievable (and nothing added for the 3 others)

    No movement speed skill - The build is socket starved obviously. We have enough leeway with the rares and available affixes/small passive on jewel for resists to imagine getting an UNSET ring instead just for the movement skill.

    Only regret so far is that I have not been able to fit the the rampart node with Melee Hits Fortify mastery (would need 5 pts total).

    Happy to get feedback

    submitted by /u/Nasdaqqqqq
    [link] [comments]

    Explosive Arrow Ignite Hierophant, HC league starter

    Posted: 27 Jan 2022 10:08 AM PST

    Raider Spark League Start

    Posted: 27 Jan 2022 04:48 AM PST

    https://pastebin.com/m0b5wEWz (The custom config has 50% more to account for spark buffs)

    Looking for feedback on this PoB as a league starter. It's not meant to be min maxed or contain items that can't be found/bought in the first 2-3 days of the league. I'll be progressing maps in the atlas with this build over the first weekend.

    Spark scales well with projectile speed, cast speed, and skill duration. This DPS should be realistic as I don't have any special configs that won't have high uptime. My understanding is spark should hit 20+ times a second in ideal scenarios. The shock is currently set to 10%. OOS dps will be on top of this and hopefully be a significant boost to ST damage.

    There are a ton of mid or end game upgrades but I want to ignore those for now. Is there easy any way to boost DPS or defenses that I forgot? My physical EHP is lacking but that isn't surprising for EV builds. Thanks!

    Edit: Super End Game PoB. plz ignore mana problems ;) https://pastebin.com/AephnjqP

    submitted by /u/whtrshn
    [link] [comments]

    ~1 week until 3.17 - Last call for my fellow Exiles to test my comprehensive, in-depth, beginner-friendly, SSFHC-viable CHECKLIST build guide for Toxic Rain Champion

    Posted: 27 Jan 2022 08:55 AM PST

    Hello Exiles,

    due to the fact that your feedback regarding the last version of my kind of different approach to a build guide was both positive and helpful and because I've updated/completed the guide just today and the upcoming weekend will be the last before the new league starts, I would like to give it another shot and ask if anyone of you is interested in testing the final version of the guide (be it to check the guide for errors or to see if it is a potential league starter for you - although patch notes are yet to come, I know).

    Here's what has changed or is new:

    • A big point of criticism - especially by the PoE Subreddit - was that the previous version required the creation of an account on a third party website which provided the checklist feature. Therefore, I made the guide accessible via Google Docs.
    • I have taken into account all the feedback I have received so far and - where appropriate - incorporated it accordingly.
    • The last version of the guide didn't have a sufficiently detailed endgame part. This has changed and the endgame part now includes information such as ...
      • Understanding how to scale damage with the build (with the help of modifiers, gem links, gem levels, gem quality, curses/hexes, auras, buffs & flasks)
      • Understanding how to increase survivability with the build (with the help of modifiers, skills, auras, flasks, mana regeneration, movement and passives)
      • Overview of the endgame gem setups
      • Important endgame upgrades (like flask upgrades, veiled mods, gems, 6-link acquisition, pantheons, and anointments)
      • Important endgame crafts (including mandatory modifiers, nice-to-have modifiers, acquisition, step-by-step crafting and custom links to the PoE trade website)

    I'm very curious if you guys find this guide helpful or if you see any major flaws. I am looking forward to any constructive feedback!

    >> Toxic Rain Champion | League Starter Guide for 3.17

    CheersYour friendly neighborhood Exile!

    PS: The guide is partly based on this PoB by Lightee (added to follow the subreddit rules).

    submitted by /u/ckresse
    [link] [comments]

    [3.16 HC] Stormbind Ivory Tower Hierophant

    Posted: 26 Jan 2022 10:22 PM PST

    Casual T16 gameplay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Kro6i2iSMQ

    PoB: https://pastebin.com/xRuWRkeW

    I wasn't gonna post this because it is a slow and somewhat zdps HC build, but since 3.17 is buffing self cast spells including stormbind by over 45%, I might as well put this out here.

    The focus of this build is tankiness. Stormbind has one of the highest base dmg to base cast time ratios. As such, you can invest almost the entirety of your gear and tree into being tanky and still do mediocre damage. My setup had 15k ES + 35k armor + 4 end charges + 26k evasion + 40% spellblock + ghost shrouds as defences.

    One thing I've noticed a lot of people saying recently is that selfcast is bad because "stand still = death". I disagree, if you can get tanky enough you can stand still quite safely. This build frequently stands still for 1sec+, and has comfortably facetanked 150+ scourge stacks in HC all the time. Sirus doesnt even scratch this guy, wave 25+ kosis can sometimes chunk you but I've facetanked kosis for the most part all the way to wave 30.

    Disclaimer: I eventually ripped to a Stygian Revenant DD that did over 22k dmg to me. Also I did not do Maven and Feared on HC, as I'm not comfortable with maven beams and uber atziri reflect.

    submitted by /u/dotasopher
    [link] [comments]

    How to find the BEST build in 3.17 (for YOU)

    Posted: 26 Jan 2022 02:52 PM PST

    Thoughts on Necro (or Golemancer/pet-type builds) going into 3.17?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2022 06:58 AM PST

    3.16 had quite a few viable Necro builds but ultimately it seemed like Skeleton Mages pulled pretty far ahead of the pack.

    Based purely on what you've seen from the balance manifesto so far (which didn't have much in the way of changes to Necro), what are your best guesses on what will perform the best in 3.17 expecially with new endgame challenges around the corner?

    submitted by /u/whensmahvelFGC
    [link] [comments]

    Storm Burst vs Crackling Lance?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2022 02:38 AM PST

    What do you guys think? I havent played Storm Burst for years and only slightly tested Crack Lance in aquaducts. Are these 2 worth the effort with the planned self casting buff? Which would you recommend, if you played both recently? Im mainly concerned about its high end game potential, since I can clear low maps with literally anything.

    submitted by /u/Nikeyla
    [link] [comments]

    2.9m DPS Incinerate Chaos Trickster

    Posted: 27 Jan 2022 08:02 AM PST

    Theorycrafted this build around the cheap Consuming dark daggers, ideal for league start.

    https://pastebin.com/1VAQjRn5

    Capped spell suppression, decent critical strike chance, 4k life and 3k Energy shield. No armour whatsover (need flasks to fix this).

    Cast speed rolls might be a bit generous.

    Onslaught boots to further maximize your cast speed for really smooth gameplay. Higher Evasion rating would be desirable.

    Reminds me of chaos incinerate occultist in 3.3 which felt pretty great, maybe I try this as a second character.

    Edit: if you swap in Immolate and tick ignite, the DPS actually goes up to 3.1Mil.

    submitted by /u/metalonorfeed
    [link] [comments]

    Arakali's Occultist vs. Chaos Animate Weapon?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2022 10:13 AM PST

    Played Palsteron's arakali's occultist build in scourge and had a blast. Even though I never got squire. Looking for a fun variation of that just to change for 3.17 I saw this chaos animate weapon build.

    Anyone played both? Thoughts on how they compare for clear speed, tankiness, and bossing?

    submitted by /u/saxisa
    [link] [comments]

    R. Alberons STR/ACC Stack Jugg - Sirus fight overkill

    Posted: 27 Jan 2022 05:55 AM PST

    Question about Doryan's Invitation

    Posted: 27 Jan 2022 10:53 AM PST

    Does the "Your Flasks grant (20-30)% chance to (apply elemental Ailment) during any Flask effect" stack? If I had the cold variant of the belt with a 25% roll and 4 flasks active would that accumulate to 100% or does the "any flask effect" mean that it's a boolean value of "either you have 25% or you don't"? I understand it as the later but it doesn't hurt to ask.

    submitted by /u/Der_Wisch
    [link] [comments]

    New League incoming, build selection help wanted!

    Posted: 27 Jan 2022 06:52 AM PST

    Ok, for this upcoming league a friend and I are going to start in HC. Him for the first time, me technically for the first time as well(only did a couple short stints in HC races). I am looking for 2 builds that will play well and compliment each other, as well as possibly being able to solo for when we aren't able to play at the same time.

    Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Cpt_plainguy
    [link] [comments]

    any smooth "autobomber" like builds left to league start with after fireburst nerf?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2022 10:24 AM PST

    Felt like that was the last one, I think all the other autobomber-type build variants are now solidly "2nd character" builds rather than being league startable...

    submitted by /u/posterguy20
    [link] [comments]

    Just returned to 3.16, help with build to get to 12 achievements/endgame

    Posted: 27 Jan 2022 10:21 AM PST

    Hey everyone,

    I took a break for a bit and looking to get a few more acheivement in 3.16 league. I have a CoC Frostbolt Cyclone Assassin with 2 Cospris and about 1ex in the bank. Where should i build my character from here to make him viable until red maps/endgame? Right now im a bit squishy and die to poison but otherwise everything looks good to me. Not looking to reroll at this point, just finish out this character/build

    Thank you!

    https://pastebin.com/qYAyEf2K

    submitted by /u/SmartMoney91
    [link] [comments]

    Some (mostly defensive) help with my TR trickster

    Posted: 27 Jan 2022 10:18 AM PST

    Hey all, I sacrificed some defensive nodes for some DPS and changed some things in my skill try but find myself dying quite often. Not really finding my drive now anymore. All tips and advice are welcome! Thanks in advance<33

    Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/JUk5fK1y

    submitted by /u/hetgepeperte
    [link] [comments]

    Aurabot leveling journey

    Posted: 27 Jan 2022 06:28 AM PST

    Hey i'm thinking to start as an aurabot this league, will party up with my dps friend mid-leveling, how would you guys go about progressing the campaign in 3.17?

    What would be the go to skill so that the respec is smooth and doesn't cost me 700 regrets ?

    At around which point in the story should I start to switch to full aurabot? I normally make the switch around level 36-38.

    My friend should be playing something like bv or spark, depending on the patch notes.

    submitted by /u/iiiioooque
    [link] [comments]

    Dancing Duo wep swap Absolution Help

    Posted: 27 Jan 2022 09:11 AM PST

    I'm trying to project where a necro using dancing duo for mapping and absolution for bosses can go. I realize the dancing duo changes make it much better for bosses to, but unless I want to put in lancing steel or cyclone bosses like Sirus with 4 phases will be a pain without flask gen. I still want a single worm flask to keep rampage while looting etc. but I don't want to carry more. I'm planning on pushing a character to 100 for the first time and Dancing Duo has been a favorite for a long time. Can someone help me optimize this? Some things I'm wondering:

    Is this tanky enough?

    Is recoup even worth it?

    Should I lose some damage for life?

    Thanks for your input! https://pastebin.com/0Fi0gjxS

    edit: I'm not sure if I'm reading the shock thing correctly so let me know if minions will actually shock sirus. Also should I drop chaos flask and movement speed flask and run 3 elemental flasks(ruby/saphire/topaz)? try and find some more chaos rez on jewels or something maybe

    submitted by /u/Ghost11203
    [link] [comments]

    How to get defence vs spell / elemental damage in the top half of the tree?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2022 09:05 AM PST

    Favourite classes are Witch and Templar - recently making builds for these classes, its very difficult to find defence for spells / elemental damage.

    All the max res is down the bottom and spell suppression on the other side. You can get max spell block with some decent investment, however 25% of the time you can still get one shot - its just not as consistent as suppression and max res.

    Is the solution just max spell block and higher effective HP with hybrid ES and life?

    submitted by /u/quaye12
    [link] [comments]

    Best Marauder Leveling Runs?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2022 10:30 PM PST

    On YouTube I found a few:

    Spectral Helix 3:54 by Jungroan

    Splitting Steel 3:48 by Balaar

    Earthshatter 3:37 by Quantrik

    Molten Strike 4:10 by ItFightsBack

    Are there any better runs? Trying to get inspired and see what the best/fastest way to level one is.

    submitted by /u/livejamie
    [link] [comments]

    Please help me choose a build (for my health)

    Posted: 27 Jan 2022 08:58 AM PST

    Hi,

    This title might (and probably) sounds weird, but I have a psychological issue that "blocks" me from taking decisions.

    This ends up with me accomplishing nothing. Which is a problem, not only for PoE, but with my life in general. According to my psychologist, I need to try fight this by "forcing" a choice and stick to it. I try, and it's hard.

    For PoE, that translates into looking at tons of builds on PoeNinja, start making a PoB for myself, then after I m 50-75% done, I just scratch the whole thing and start working on a new PoB, and redo the same thing over and over, while finishing none of it, and not even start actually playing the game.

    So I'm asking you guys if you could pick a build for me, as not only it would help actually playing this season, but also might have a chance to help me heal from this condition.

    I will play on softcore trade as I hope to play with a couple of freinds, and I just would like a build taht's a bit active on the keyboard (ie no channeling).

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/CptMobvious
    [link] [comments]

    Spell totems and animate weapon question

    Posted: 27 Jan 2022 08:49 AM PST

    Hi. I haven't played animate weapon in a few leagues now and planning to give it a try after seeing Kay's phys AW build. I really dislike summoning the weapons manually. I thought about Chains of Command + Voidforge build, but then I didn't like the worm playstyle when i did it last time (killed sirus like it was nothing though). Then I read the tag and saw that AW cannot be used with mines or traps, but can be used with totems. I initially thought the spell totem penalty would not apply and I could use Soul Mantle since no one would ever want to use it for actual totem build anymore after the nerfs. But I was surprised to see the damage penalty apply to minions as well.

    I then thought again hard and realized my problem with self summoning is only on big bosses. For maps/campaign, I can summon 4-5 weapons, let them kill a pack and then summon more from the ground items as I go. usually 10 minions are good enough to clear maps. The only problem was big bosses with long phasing. It was also not practical to summon the weapons if I died in say maven invitations. So the question is can I use totems to summon in bosses and then gem swap (say multistrike) once there are enough weapons. Since there is no snapshotting of supports, will this remove the penalty once I remove the gem or will it still apply the penalty since the weapons were initially created with the totems?

    TL;DR; Does removing spell totem after the minions are summons remove the penalty ?

    submitted by /u/xYetAnotherGamerx
    [link] [comments]

    SFF League Start - Absolution vs Dominating Blow

    Posted: 27 Jan 2022 01:13 AM PST

    Hey all,

    I was hoping I might be able to get some advise for an upcoming league starter. Appreciate we still need patch notes but I'm not envisioning any significant changes to what My preferred choice: Dom Blow or Absolution.

    I've played Dom Blow before and enjoyed but but I'm pretty inexperienced when it comes to Absolution and was hoping someone might be able to weigh in.

    Is there any inherent difference in capabilities or what they are capable of, or is it more just down to preference? Also, I see Dom Blow tends to lean towards Guardian and Absolution tends to lean towards Necro - again just wandering on this as well.

    Any insight is much appreciated! Thanks

    submitted by /u/hesdeadgoawayhesdead
    [link] [comments]

    Good Volatile Dead Builds?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2022 08:38 AM PST

    What is the current variant of volatile dead that people are running? Poets Pen? Spell slinger? self cast with unleash/cascade? and i suppose what ascendancy if not necro?

    submitted by /u/PwmEsq
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel