• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 5, 2019

    Path of Exile Questions Thread - November 05, 2019

    Path of Exile Questions Thread - November 05, 2019


    Questions Thread - November 05, 2019

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 04:06 PM PST

    Questions Thread - November 05, 2019

    This is a general question thread on November 05, 2019. You can find the previous question threads here.

    Remember to check the Wiki first.

    You can also ask questions in the #any-question channel in our official Discord.

    The idea is for anyone to be able to ask anything related to PoE:

    • New player questions
    • Mechanics
    • Build Advice
    • League related questions
    • Trading
    • Endgame
    • Price checks
    • Etc.

    No question is too big or too small!

    We encourage experienced players to sort this thread by new. We'd like to thank those who answered questions in the last thread! You guys are the best.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Shapeshifting

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 12:21 PM PST

    Path of exile stronbox System would be nice

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 06:38 AM PST

    Dead league trading be like.......

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 03:37 AM PST

    A nugget of wisdom from the chinese POE trailer

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 05:47 AM PST

    I have been playing for literally an hour when I got this.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 05:02 AM PST

    I miss Gorge map

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 09:16 AM PST

    Maybe both nostalgia and it was very good map when we had good density. Can we have it back

    submitted by /u/Mastercry
    [link] [comments]

    Currency Stash Tab PLUS

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 05:42 AM PST

    for the love of god increase blight map drop rate before this league ends

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 08:31 AM PST

    #1 HoI autobomber Helmet utilizing Spiritual aid

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 11:42 AM PST

    BOB's Burning legion (Exploding Animated weapons - re-upload)

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 11:11 AM PST

    Thought I'd attempt to craft a CoC helm upgrade, pretty happy with the result.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 11:11 AM PST

    Can he survive in this game?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 04:16 AM PST

    I would love an ExileCon digital ticket to get the microtransactions

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 01:55 AM PST

    Many players like me cannot afford a trip to NZ and attend to this years ExileCon. But it would be awesome to get the exclusive microtransactions via some kind of digital ticket or something like that, similar to what Blizzard does with the Blizzcon.

    submitted by /u/MonkeyVik
    [link] [comments]

    Begin Binge!

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 12:19 PM PST

    Today i semi quit the league and gifted my 120ex Spectre Setup to a new guy - spread love dudes

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 11:03 AM PST

    I have meet the purest of exile

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 10:46 AM PST

    Finally Popped My Shaper Cherry (1200 hours)

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 09:53 PM PST

    GFL - SteelMage202 Interview

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 09:07 AM PST

    New to endgame, having trouble.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 12:51 PM PST

    I play on xbox. So, for one prices of gear that I need for the build I'm following are insane.

    I'm on tier 7 maps, with a fire, cyclone, chieftain build. I keep running into bosses that resist elemental damage, that I can't touch, and maps with the monsters reflect elemental damage mod and get murdered in one second.

    Help?.

    submitted by /u/thunderboot1705
    [link] [comments]

    Does 'Upgrade to premium stash tab' turn one of the 4 default tabs into premium?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 05:53 AM PST

    Will 4.0 be the first ever POE cinematic??

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 08:28 PM PST

    My gut is telling me that exilecon's opening ceremony will kick off with the first ever POE cinematic trailer unveiling the 4.0 plot line! what you guys think?

    submitted by /u/WarGoat
    [link] [comments]

    Why do people say its a dead league?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 10:22 AM PST

    As a father and fulltime worker the leauge takes me 3 months to complete hoenstly. It makes me wonder how people give away things and do it so quickly am I missing something? Wheres the workong mans POE!

    submitted by /u/SirCwolly
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: if you’re still playing the league, don’t ignore small trades. They are generally for later starters.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 01:10 PM PST

    I noticed that a lot of my dump tab uniques were selling. Basic uniques and leveling stuff. Looking at the challenges of the buyer, and/or the character level, it was generally people starting a new character.

    Now that I know it's for people quickly trying to level a new character (whether their first or fifth), I always complete those trades now.

    submitted by /u/nomnaut
    [link] [comments]

    Equipping an item granting inteligence/strength/dexterity while not having enough

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 01:08 PM PST

    What I mean by that:

    Let's assume you've got a total of 80 intelligence. You've got boots granting 0 intelligence in your equipment. You want to change your boots on better ones. These new boots you want to equip require 100 intelligence, but they also grant 30 intelligence (so you would have 110 int in total after equipping it, which means the intelligence requirement is met). You just can't equip them, despite everything would be fine, if you already had them equipped.

    This forces the player to either change some passives to intelligence nodes and after equipping boots allocate my old passives, or it forces him to craft +x inteligence on f.e. helmet. That's not a big problem for me, but it would be nice to straight forward equip my boots.

    Sorry for bad english, I hope my post is atleast a bit understandable. Thanks for reading :)

    submitted by /u/neoxx1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel