• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 23, 2019

    Path of Exile Builds Fun melee builds that meet my parameters

    Path of Exile Builds Fun melee builds that meet my parameters


    Fun melee builds that meet my parameters

    Posted: 22 May 2019 06:39 PM PDT

    So i am trying to get 1 of each ascendancy to 90 +. I have enough time each league to do 1 character and get them there. This means a cheap build is required (cant grind too much). I also dont want to use the same skill twice. This is trade league. Here is my list of ascendancies and skills i cant use.

    Jugg molten strike, Ascendant spec throw, Pathfinder CA, Slayer cyclone, Trickster bane, Champion lancing steel

    Yes, im aware some of these are super meta. If it helps, my skill level isnt great. Sometimes beat shaper, sometimes not. All of these chars have at least taken down 2 guardians.

    Edit. Forgot 1 char and added the last sentence.

    submitted by /u/white70
    [link] [comments]

    Infernal blow Jugg with Oni Goroshi?

    Posted: 22 May 2019 08:24 PM PDT

    Anyone tried it? got a tree/pob i can take a look at?

    Edit. i put a quick tree together if you feel like picking it apart. I have two Onis, ill probably use IB for clear, and weapon swap to MS for single target.

    https://pastebin.com/bW3TDeLt

    submitted by /u/karp_490
    [link] [comments]

    Best build to use Legacy Atziri's Acuity in?

    Posted: 22 May 2019 10:53 AM PDT

    I have every worthwhile legacy item baring a Koams heart so budget is not a consideration. Crit and Life based seem to be a given. I'm thinking maybe HOWA or Whispering Ice (to show off my alt art)? I also have a legacy shav ring so I could go full int stacking but that would lead me to think ES is the way to go, but theres no synergy with the glove leech that way. Maybe soul tether? No ES regen that way (so forget shav ring in that case) and the ES leech wouldn't be instant... I guess EB is another route. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/BillyBBilliam
    [link] [comments]

    Frost Blades are they worth the attention?

    Posted: 22 May 2019 08:17 AM PDT

    So i was wandering are Frost Blades viable for good mapping and endgame content?

    submitted by /u/Azazel969
    [link] [comments]

    Help me with my build

    Posted: 22 May 2019 07:33 AM PDT

    I am stuck with the kissmequick blade vortex build and I can't complete the passive skill tree unless I complete lab. Any advice on how I can defeat izaro using blade vortex build or should I just abandon build?

    submitted by /u/nikhol00
    [link] [comments]

    I need a Katana build to channel my inner weaboo to the maximum.

    Posted: 22 May 2019 10:17 AM PDT

    Hello

    If you guys have any leads or idea, i really just want to play a katana melee guy/girl but not Marauder though.

    Thanks :D

    submitted by /u/Gilith
    [link] [comments]

    Shield and two handed?

    Posted: 22 May 2019 03:13 PM PDT

    Is it possible to equip a shield and a two handed weapon like the crusader in diablo 3?

    submitted by /u/Machinegamer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel