• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 10, 2019

    Path of Exile Builds [3.8][PoE] 1ex HERALD OF PURITY GUARDIAN vs UBER ELDER - my first kill ever [Path of Exile]

    Path of Exile Builds [3.8][PoE] 1ex HERALD OF PURITY GUARDIAN vs UBER ELDER - my first kill ever [Path of Exile]


    [3.8][PoE] 1ex HERALD OF PURITY GUARDIAN vs UBER ELDER - my first kill ever [Path of Exile]

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 01:52 PM PST

    Excluding Bow, minion and totems. What are some good SSF budget builds for this season?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 12:30 AM PST

    So long story short my xbox save data went and decided to corrupt itself. So I'm going to start over but on PC which i havent touched for about 2 years.

    I'm just wondering if there is any SSF or league starter kind of builds (as I've got 0 currency) that can be made into nice clear speed builds later on. I've already done minion and totem builds and dislike bow builds so I wanted to try something different that's kind of effective in most endgame content

    submitted by /u/markgatty
    [link] [comments]

    [BSC] Cheapest good builds to get 24 challenges?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 12:22 AM PST

    I'm just returning and obviously have less than a month but the only thing I have to work with is as red/blue 6l life chest and about 30c. I haven't played since day 2 so I don't know whats meta/good.

    I'm sure a ton of builds can get 24 challenges easily but I'm looking for some of the more cheaper variants. I don't imagine I'll have too much time to amass a ton of currency.

    Appreciate any help :)

    submitted by /u/SyrioBroel
    [link] [comments]

    Help on Lightning arrow / Scourge Arrow ranger build

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 02:30 AM PST

    Hi, im almost finished my mf range 3.8 but i have a question to set up my single target skill.

    For clearing got: Lightning Arrow - GMP - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Ice Bite - Mirage Archer - Chain (Works very well).

    The question is with Scourge Arrow setup.. currently using: SA - Inspiration - Elemental Damage with attacks - Added cold - Mirage Archer -Infused Channeling.

    Anyone could help me to improve the single target skill? POB:https://pastebin.com/uFC5LeyY Thanks!

    submitted by /u/dfda91
    [link] [comments]

    3.8 - Flame Golem Elementalist

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 07:55 AM PST

    Questions on Leveling as Melee

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 05:48 AM PST

    Hello there. I'm one of the weird ones who is looking to league start with a melee skill, preferably using bladestorm. However I have some questions about how I should be doing it.

    1) Champ Vs Glad If I'm not wrong, Champ has more damage due to the impale in its acendency while glad has smoother clearing due to the bleedsplosion so I'm wondering which would be better in a league start senario

    2) Dual-wield Vs Two-handed I've always played Melee Dual wielding as I heard that it felt like clunky. However, I heard that dual wielding can get much more expensive than going two-handed. So my question is, whether the "smoother" dual wielding play style is worth its higher cost, especially during league start.

    3) Bladestorm Vs Cyclone I realised that many people favour leveling with Cyclone over Bladestorm and I never understood why that was so. Bladestorm with close-combat seems so much smoother to play. If there are any pro-cycloners out there, your opinions would be much appreciated.

    Anyways, that's all for now. Thanks in advance for the help!

    submitted by /u/shuanng_
    [link] [comments]

    Flamethrower Elementalist in Blight - Got My own Towers :)

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 12:30 PM PST

    Hi, Id like to show you my build in Blight, its 100% non-meta yet 100% perfect for Blight encounters

    It is an Elementalist with Flamethrower trap as a main skill and Lightning Spire trap as secondary, which uses golems as support for both damage and defenses. And why is it perfect for Blight encounters?

    • It deals ridiculous damage in a large area over long period of time without player having to care about it.

    I got three videos:

    In case you are asking, yes, it kills everything including Uber Elder, but I didn't manage to do it deathless on my first try and not want to do another, so no video :)

    My gear is pretty good, but I was very strong with mediocre gear as well.. maybe will add PoB later in case someone's interested:)

    Hope someone likes it, and looking forward to some opinions:)

    Ludvator

    submitted by /u/Ludvator
    [link] [comments]

    3.8 - EQ Bleed (Sanity check)

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 12:02 PM PST

    Hello, I've put together my final build for the league, investing every last exalt I have to get this: https://pastebin.com/ZitQkEsP

    I'm not having any problems with survivability or dps (clear is not amazing but good enough), but, it being my first bleed and duelist build, I want to make sure I'm on the right track and not doing anything stupid with how I've built it. I'd also like to know what I can do to push it even further, since I've hit a sort of upgrade wall and, other than chancing an elder Ryslatha Coil, I don't really know where to go next. Thanks for the feedback!

    submitted by /u/cbasz
    [link] [comments]

    Spectre build: bone offering + rumi's concotion vs CWDT spirit offering

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 07:23 AM PST

    Hey!

    I'm playing a slave driver spectre build with Mistress of Sacrifice, and I wanted to know what you guy think is the best line of defense between bone offering + rumi's concotion +mystic bulwark for the HP on block, and spirit offering in a CWDT setup.

    Currently am lvl94 sitting at ~7.6kHP/~800ES, and I'm looking to protect myself as much as I can against those annoying out-of-nowhere-one-shots.

    submitted by /u/charlesthaman
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel