• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 2, 2019

    Path of Exile Builds Guardian Summoner Build on a low budget for HC

    Path of Exile Builds Guardian Summoner Build on a low budget for HC


    Guardian Summoner Build on a low budget for HC

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 03:01 AM PDT

    Yo,

    I previously asked about a very specific guardian build that seems to be way out of my budget for hardcore.

    Is there a guardian summoner build you can do on a low budget? 1ex or so And if so, can anyone link it or give a basic explanation of how to play it/ make it work

    submitted by /u/Zivr0
    [link] [comments]

    Ranger Build for Brand New Player

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 09:47 AM PDT

    I just downloaded POE last night and began playing. Once I saw the skill tree I was immediately overwhelmed! I am looking for a beginner friendly Ranger build so I can learn the game and have fun without worrying about my player being too weak. Thank!

    submitted by /u/AbidingTwo
    [link] [comments]

    I'm getting started with PoE.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 12:58 PM PDT

    Hey, everyone! I'm new here haha Which builds do you guys recommend for n00bs?

    submitted by /u/ballsbutnopenis
    [link] [comments]

    Why multi-totem for Divine Ire totems?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 05:49 AM PDT

    I searched on Ninja, and found that 78% of divine ire totem Hierophants use Multiple totems support.

    Why? Max totem from 4 -> 6, yes, but I found the support doesn't stack with Ritual of Awakening, meaning with or without the support, I summon two totems per cast.

    It also cuts damage per totem by 21% at rank 20. Could I get more overall damage with another support, like elemental focus or increase crit?

    submitted by /u/Gothic90
    [link] [comments]

    Guardian Spectre/Zombies HC build request

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 02:09 PM PDT

    Hey, as the title suggests, I looked online for a build like this but couldn't find any guide.

    Do you guys know of a good guide for a HardCore blight guardian build that utilizes the spectres and zombies?

    Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/Zivr0
    [link] [comments]

    Shock to proc Inpulsa question

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 07:15 AM PDT

    Hello,

    I have been experimenting with a build in my spare time. It utilizes righteous fire and inpulsa. The goal of the build is rapid map clears. I have been doing some testing and wanted to get opinion before I try the next test. https://pastebin.com/CvzEieiz

    I was thinking of putting righteous fire in my chest piece for a 6link. Then, utilizing scolds bridle with 4 links:

    level 1 cwdt

    blade vortex(I think lvl 8 off the top of my head is lvl 38 gem)

    Lvl 20 elemental proliferation

    lvl 20 innervation

    Everytime I shield charge, I would ultimately produce a a blade vortex. I am curious if that lvl 8 blade vortex would still proc inpulsa's explosions.

    The build is fine the way it is currently set up. I just am curious. Ultimately, I would want to drop Storms Gift for a 10 quant sadimas with curse elemental weakness. Its a tough call.

    submitted by /u/frescoj10
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel