• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 2, 2020

    Path of Exile Builds Want a kinda easy to lvl bosskiller

    Path of Exile Builds Want a kinda easy to lvl bosskiller


    Want a kinda easy to lvl bosskiller

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 03:27 AM PST

    Hi , so as the title suggests I wanted something to kill bosses and kinda easy to get going, I have a BV chieftain that's good for map clearing but kinda feels sluggish for bosses(maybe just for me idk).

    Note: no necros plz

    Ty

    submitted by /u/TevloRn24
    [link] [comments]

    Your Mayhem League Starter!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 12:28 AM PST

    Greetings Exiles!

    Mayhem is just around the corner! Now I've already have my build ready to go but now I'm wondering what will you exiles be playing?

    My current build will most likely be Essence Drain/Contagion Trickster but I am also leaning towards a Flickerstrike build (Still unsure if I want to do a Terminus Est or a Raider one).

    Please leave a comment on what builds you will be playing so Exiles like you and me may or may not have an idea on which build to play for their own!

    submitted by /u/ShadowBlazinIce
    [link] [comments]

    Creeping frost next steps

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 07:20 PM PST

    I'm playing Big Ducks Creeping frost Occultist build right now and really enjoying game play, but I keep getting one shotted in red maps(just started these) and lvl 80-83 heists. Im level 85. Am I pushing to hard? Whats my next step for improved survival? I frequently get to about this point and stall. DPS feels pretty OK, I don't feel like damage is to slow but the one shots hurt.

    Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/ezi4nCsP Big Ducks Build: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1n0txTU_j7k&ab_channel=BigDucks

    submitted by /u/FATHER_OF_GREMLINS
    [link] [comments]

    Pushing past T15 20%Delirious Maps || Poison BV

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 08:41 AM PST

    Hey,

    i've reached the PoE Endgame for the first time this league and wanted to use the remaining time to push my character more.
    I'm able to run 20% Delirious T15 Maps pretty comfortably but struggle mightly with 40%.

    I'm also not sure what upgrades i can make to improve my build further. (Expect for stuff like HH but thats way out of my budget. Budget is around 10 EX currently.)

    I thought about Whriling Blades + Fortify + Faster Attacks to boost my survivability but am not sure if that really helps that much.

    Any input is greatly appreciated !

    POB: https://pastebin.com/ZqVU8X7F

    submitted by /u/WholeNotSenior
    [link] [comments]

    Posting build video questions

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 06:47 AM PST

    Was wondering if I would get flamed for posting a video of my first build. It's far from perfect but I feel like I've learned a lot and would like the critique..

    submitted by /u/Hpgandy
    [link] [comments]

    Vortex and Archmage

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 06:37 AM PST

    Hello, I want to ask is Archmage a good support for Vortex if you have 6-7k mana?

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/PoWerCase2
    [link] [comments]

    CoS boss Deeps lacks eventhough my weapon is better than youtube guide

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 02:38 AM PST

    Help me ~~ plz dps abysmal Q_Q

    doing call of steel ground slam build atm in ssf heistfollowed guide from YouTube and i wasn't able to kill boss like shown in YouTube

    though my axe is better (mine is 690 pdps and his 590 pdps)

    so i compared pob and there is big difference in average dps like 10 times

    i am lost there .. and i think it's the reason i do lack of damage

    my char. profile : https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ofdia/characters

    ign : Brin_cgsl ( sorry when i try get pob address error occurs)

    youtube pob: https://pastebin.com/hy4BFhhX

    umm for exerting i use seismic cry then animation cancel to get no 1. shown on icon

    then use intimidate cry to debuff on boss then slam and call of steel

    submitted by /u/ofdia
    [link] [comments]

    Help my first cyclone/slayer/leech

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 10:41 AM PST

    Hi im looking for ideas on what to improve, ditch or upgrade in this build https://pastebin.com/FNr70Tuh

    submitted by /u/Gatzeel
    [link] [comments]

    Some pointers?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 11:51 PM PST

    Hi.

    I've been in this game on and off (I have my kiwi!) and I feel like I have dropped out a bit.

    Rolling new characters and...

    Oh, might have to add that I'm SSF, not HC, easygoing in my playstyle and just like to have fun. I was planning to map but if I get decent ideas I might steer myself elsewhere. Who knows?

    I have questions, if anyone would like to answer, I'd appreciate.

    1. Summoner. Yeah, been there, done that. Might consider golemancer. Friends are always nice to have.
    2. Is phys cyclone a thing nowadays? CoC has (has it been?) always viable.
    3. Recommend me hard hitting melee chars. No funny stuff here, just those who bitchslap the bejesus out of the game.
    4. Thinking rolling a CI char, not any proper idea for that though. Yet.
    submitted by /u/Photonmoose
    [link] [comments]

    What build for Replica Inya's Epiphany boots?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 09:34 AM PST

    What build for Replica Inya's Epiphany boots?

    I'm fairly ignorant to the breadth of builds out there, so can someone point me to a few builds that benefit from Int + Power Charge scaling? - TIA

    https://preview.redd.it/8yl6ndss2m261.jpg?width=685&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=b3cce33fa393ec0921a30ec2e84e133f5ac1a916

    submitted by /u/POEVerbalKintt
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for HC builds and guides

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 11:26 PM PST

    Hello, after playing softcore for about two and a half leagues, I've started playing hardcore. The only build I've gotten far was Esoro's bleed bow gladiator (act 9 before dying to looking away from my screen for 2 seconds like an idiot) but I don't want to play it again as I showed it to my buddy, who's new to the game, and he's doing really well with it. I've tried Ziz's ed/contagion and ground slam /steel shatter but I can't seem to get either past act 5. I don't mind putting more work into them but I'm also looking for something I can kind of fall in love with as well.

    Is there a good place for hardcore builds with guides? I tried poe.ninja but the two builds I tried went horribly. I'm assuming there's a better to start those types of characters before getting to the endgame setup that I'm not yet experienced enough to know. Skills I've really enjoyed so far are arc, ice crash, bow builds (not toxic rain), ground slam, molten strike and cyclone. I definitely don't want to play a summoner class.

    submitted by /u/YaygerBombs
    [link] [comments]

    Safe hardcore heist runner?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 05:45 PM PST

    Just wondering what builds you guys are running that are as safe as can be to run in heists, specifically not getting 1shot dashing through doorways or wasting too much time clearing the doorways.

    I've got a bunch of contracts I want to start using up.

    Ed/contag or srs maybe? What do you guys have confidence in?

    Gear wise nothing that needs expensive stuff, just res and life gear assume with slow upgrades :)

    submitted by /u/EatMyKimchi86
    [link] [comments]

    Trying something random (need help)

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 01:02 PM PST

    I'm not good at scaling coc builds, ignore everything, how do i scale more crit chance?I need advice https://pastebin.com/Ticiqsii.

    p.s: Skitterbots should be ticked off my bad

    Also my gear is just from my GC miner, thought i could work something out cuz nothing better to do

    submitted by /u/dAyoSSJ
    [link] [comments]

    feedback on Deadeye Icicle miner PoB ( league starter )

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 12:39 PM PST

    this is theoretically something i'd like to compete with in Softcore SSF as i'm not comfortable in playing in HC.

    i've worked out two variants for it, what would be better in your opinion?

    not MoM: https://pastebin.com/UhFY6Q0b

    MoM:https://pastebin.com/th2pMgr1

    submitted by /u/Clyp30
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Poison BV build

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 12:27 PM PST

    So I recently got a big budget of 3 ex (big i know) and i got recommended poison bv. After spending my budget on a six link i started playing. Now I am level 84 and I dont know what else to go for. I have decent things and a big budget 4 ex (What should I save for?). Should i go for templar gloves with despair on hit? Or should i get 75% on my res (yes) with the help of a new ring? Anyways I am wondering what I should go for next in my build.

    POB link:https://pastebin.com/nqvRp0Si

    submitted by /u/A_Tyranid_Boi
    [link] [comments]

    Help with optimizing Hollow Palm Bleed Duelist

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 08:29 AM PST

    Hello everyone,

    I want to make a hollow palm bleed build, trying to combine the sheer strength of bleed damage and (imo) the fun of hollow palm. I'm still new to building but I did manage to get 12-14 million DPS in PoB, using not super rare or expensive items.

    My problem is mainly that there are so many items in this game that I have a hard time properly optimizing. I cover my resists, but I feel as if 4K life and 33% evade chance isn't all that great. So I could really use some help putting together items that don't rely on super expensive or difficult to get items.

    I'm also very open to general build advice, I'm not locked into Earthquake, nor any of the supports or even the specific ascendancy (though bleed pop is juicy). In short I just want a not disgustingly expensive hollow palm build that builds on bleed and physical damage.

    A pob link for your viewing pleasure;

    https://pastebin.com/Xwj58YPq

    submitted by /u/MuhKoInc
    [link] [comments]

    SSF Toxic Rain Help

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 05:33 AM PST

    I tried Asmodeus' CA/TR pathfinder and it was some of the smoothest leveling I've experienced. I'm looking for a SSF viable endgame build to change into to make mapping easier and eventually A8 Sirus. Below is his video for reference.

    https://youtu.be/iuY3ifzuIsE

    submitted by /u/dsmbeast87
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel