• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 21, 2021

    Path of Exile Builds Elementalist Inpulsa Flicker (Elemental Ailments Immune/Elemental Aegis) (800K DPS with Melee Splash and No Flasks and No Ancestral Warchief)

    Path of Exile Builds Elementalist Inpulsa Flicker (Elemental Ailments Immune/Elemental Aegis) (800K DPS with Melee Splash and No Flasks and No Ancestral Warchief)


    Elementalist Inpulsa Flicker (Elemental Ailments Immune/Elemental Aegis) (800K DPS with Melee Splash and No Flasks and No Ancestral Warchief)

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 08:24 PM PST

    Noteworthy Interactions - Episode #9 - Rupture ft. Ungl's Harmony (My 3.13 League Starter)

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 05:18 PM PST

    LF build ideas for explode chest!

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 12:26 PM PST

    Help on SA Pathfinder

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 03:50 AM PST

    Following this build at the moment -> http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2851574

    Build and the video's shows it face tanking die beams and killing conquerors before they use their first attack. Obviously it has better gear, but I have tried to follow it as closely as I can. At the moment I am up to T14 maps where I can no longer survive before even reaching the boss. Sirus influenced mobs take too long to kill and 1 shot me if I stop paying attention for 1 second.

    DPS is lacking that rares and some purple mobs taking a few seconds of focus fire to kill. Don't even get me started on sirus mobs or map bosses. I have done conquerors, (AL 1, not up to sirus) but in each scenario it takes me about 10 minutes of running in circles doing zdps.

    I have about 8 ex saved up, and was wondering what upgrades I should make or start respecing.

    POB: https://pastebin.com/ZTmLF4Dv

    Edit: Apparently old one was broken so here is new one. https://pastebin.com/ZcGum7ae

    submitted by /u/RespecAddict
    [link] [comments]

    Starting Golem - Ele or Necro? (Primordial Jewels acquired)

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 01:44 AM PST

    Hey guys,

    As title says, I'm going to start an carrion golem build. I have the primordial jewels already so I was just wondering if it is better to start as an elementalist or go a life based necromancer for now.

    Cheers

    submitted by /u/coates_
    [link] [comments]

    Awakener level 9! Sirus guard + Sirus. Deadeye tornado shot far shot.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 02:39 AM PST

    Now that we've had almost a week... Is anyone using Frost Bomb as their main skill?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 06:50 PM PST

    Title says it all. Wondering if anyone has tried that already, cause I definitely want to once I'm done with my Golementalist (so not anytime soon, but still).

    submitted by /u/MorgannaFactor
    [link] [comments]

    Ignite Prolif Elementalist here, why does Witchfire Brew reduce my DPS?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 03:40 AM PST

    How could I potentially rebuild my tree from Divine Ire Ignite to Penance Brand?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 02:53 AM PST

    I'd appreciate your take; I'm very confused how to get the 20 explosion penance brands within a reasonable amount of time. Here's my current Divine Ire tree, just swapped gems for comparison.
    https://pastebin.com/gkR9ahbR
    Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/kfijatass
    [link] [comments]

    A good build for a new player

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 01:21 AM PST

    Hi there i am new player who started last league, is there a simple build that i can play, i dont want to finish the entire game, i just want ro get to maps, low yellow.. Is there a simple build with leveling guide i can play .. Thanks for the help

    submitted by /u/BMUW
    [link] [comments]

    My Elementalist ignite autobomber is starting to pop off :D took a while but rly happy with it now

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 04:57 AM PST

    Help me theorycraft bow-based Ele Hit with Trinity

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 02:49 AM PST

    So i'm quite stoked to try out bow-based Ele Hit with tri-ele and the new Trinity support later on in the league, maybe as 2nd or 3rd character.

    However, i've not yet seen any direct comparisons of DPS between the classic fire version with combat jewels/Xoph's ammy and the new Trinity variant.

    Initial thoughts: Ascendancy choice - Ascendant Slayer/Deadeye would be my go-to, as Slayer got full leech back, Deadeye got the nerfed Tailwind, for an attempt to get back to the old pre-nerf Ele Hit Ascendant levels again. Elementalist seems like a viable option though if we're going full ailments, so does pure Deadeye (Raider is always an option for the speed/defense, but not in terms of scaling Ele Hit outside of attack speed).

    In terms of gem links, I've seen conflicting reports that Trinity would not work with Barrage support, as Barrage support forces one element into the shot - but wouldn't it cycle per Barrage iteration?

    I imagine the scaling would be the same on both variants - gem levels, generic damage, crit/multi and attack speed.

    Any input from ppl who are already well on their way with bow Ele Hit and trying out Trinity would be much appreciated, especially in endgame naturally.

    submitted by /u/miffyrin
    [link] [comments]

    What builds do you think are the strongest right now?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 06:42 AM PST

    What do you guys feel is broken right now?

    submitted by /u/Resouledxx
    [link] [comments]

    Good SSF Bosskiller?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 12:07 AM PST

    So after I have failed the 4 breachlords fight for the new tree, I need a new specialized bosskiller. Raider isn't good enough for that.

    Want to do CI Vortex, already have 21 vortex gem and 600 es regalia (tho unlinked). Maybe you can suggest anything? Have soul tether so maybe some kind of cyclone phys weapon idk. Never do bottom-left trees

    Yeah, almost forgot, it needs to be strong on hell ascendancy. No uberlab for me this league.

    submitted by /u/di359
    [link] [comments]

    Explosive Arrow Deadeye - Day 5 Build Update

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 03:07 PM PST

    LF for a good Armageddon Brand Elementalist or similar build (ignite?)

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 08:31 PM PST

    I've been looking around for a decent Elementalist build to get rolling in Ritual but it doesn't seem like there's much info on the forums or on YouTube, anyone can link a decent PoB or website for an Armageddon Brand Elementalist or something similar that makes good use of Ignite?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Nostraphex
    [link] [comments]

    One build to choose this league. BB/BF Chief or Bleed EQ Glad?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 05:16 PM PST

    Pretty much what the title says. Which would you say would be the best to take me through this particular league if I could only focus on one build? I hear both are really good, but I'm kind of stuck on which one to choose without getting deep into maps and realizing its just not going to cut it. I'm looking for that combination of bossing and clear speed.

    submitted by /u/GuyvenSr
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Armageddon Brand Elementalist

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 05:03 AM PST

    So I just looked through a bunch of Armageddon Brand Elementalists on poe.ninja and nobody seems to take the Runebinder-Keystone. Can anybody explain to me, why this is the case, shouldn't this note double your singletarget or is it purely about the ignite?

    submitted by /u/tschuki121
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on Deadeye's Occupying Force and Focal Point?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 12:53 AM PST

    I'm planning a build around this nodes and I want to know what are your thoughts about the 2 nodes. I league start as TR/TR ballista Champ (came from Octavian) and I'm not sure whether to give up the champ for Deadeye. The Champ build has Unstoppable Hero, Fortitude, Conq, Worthy Foe keystones. I'm not sure if it's worth dropping those for 3 mirage archers, Tailwind, Wind Ward and Focal Point.

    submitted by /u/Deicidium-Zero
    [link] [comments]

    Rerolling TR into Ice Shot

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 04:30 AM PST

    Kind fellow Exiles. How difficult would it be to reroll my TR Deadeye lvl75 into Ice Shot? I have invested very little, about 10c and I recently started maps. T3-4 yellow maps are difficult and clunky. I already looked at the passive tree, I'd need about 30 white stones to change. Is there anything else I should consider? Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Angelz5
    [link] [comments]

    SSF build that will benefit from six-link Thousand Ribbons?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 04:29 AM PST

    I'm playing bleed bow gladiator in SSF and I feel like re-rolling. However, I found a six-link Thousand Ribbons so I think I should try to make use of that if I'm to re-roll.

    I haven't played that much so I don't really have any build-essential uniques. Any strong starter SSF builds that would fit me?

    submitted by /u/HEIR_TO_DESPAIR
    [link] [comments]

    Doomfletch Raider Split Arrow

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 10:16 PM PST

    https://pastebin.com/9kgpKBmT

    Hi everyone! It's my first time coming up with a new build all on my own. Trinity support gives me more dps than elemental focus and is up pretty much 100% of the time. It clears maps very quickly (up to t14 so far) and kills bosses pretty well with 2.7m Sirus dps or so with a tabula rasa.

    I was wondering if anyone can see any major ways to optimize this build. I currently have 2 upgrades planned. The first is a well-rolled loreweave which will increase my ehp and my dps by a good amount. I'm also thinking of picking up some rmr to add flesh and stone for sand stance as another defensive layer. What else could I do to optimize my dps/tankiness?

    submitted by /u/Waegookin
    [link] [comments]

    I got a Mirror drop, LF build ideas

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 11:44 AM PST

    I'm a super casual player and got the drop of a lifetime in this league. I've never farmed enough currency to try a true min/max build, but I'd like to try one now.

    I'm currently playing a DominatingBlow summoner as a starter, but I don't see this scaling to a top-tier build. I had the best success with BigDucks creeping frost occultist last league and go my first deathless A7 Sirus. What are you suggestions, PoB links greatly appreciated, for a moderate player (there are a ton of mechanics I don't understand yet, and crafting is still a bit of a mystery)? Id like something I can actually wrap my head around and could be an all content destroyer?

    submitted by /u/one_horcrux_short
    [link] [comments]

    Hydrosphere / CoC Nova Elementalist Spellslinger - Shaper Kill

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 07:18 AM PST

    Bleed bow glad help

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 03:37 AM PST

    Bleed bow glad help

    Hey all,

    Looking for help on how to improve this bow.
    I made it over the past couple days for my bleed bow gladiator build and wondering if there's a path to improve the physical dps or anything else on it

    https://preview.redd.it/alp0n1sf9oc61.png?width=977&format=png&auto=webp&s=86cf75befa56ea9d84ff5f6789e59756415cfa4e

    submitted by /u/hytakata
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel