• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 16, 2021

    Path of Exile Builds [3.14] Frostblink Occultist map run and Al-Hezmin fight (Ultimatum clear included). My fun build which turned out very well.

    Path of Exile Builds [3.14] Frostblink Occultist map run and Al-Hezmin fight (Ultimatum clear included). My fun build which turned out very well.


    [3.14] Frostblink Occultist map run and Al-Hezmin fight (Ultimatum clear included). My fun build which turned out very well.

    Posted: 15 May 2021 07:57 PM PDT

    Any of you guys theory craft builds with actual roleplaying in mind?

    Posted: 15 May 2021 06:16 PM PDT

    As a couple examples (in rough brainstorm/train of thought format):

    • Hollow Palm builds I imagine as a monk using his fists, monk to me would be templar -> Templar/Inquisitor Hollow Palm build. use like consecrated path or smite.

    • Beastmaster concept -> Animal summoner using things like Yriels Fostering, Summon spectral wolf items, animal spectres.

    • Flip side of beastmaster -> Insects using arakaali's fang, insect spectres stuff like that

    • Cosplaying a character from somewhere? my random thought was something like Kirito from SAO -> dual wielding regen tank using dual/double strike

    I dont really have any other ideas, i think the ability to do this will be a little more fleshed out with all the new PoE2 ascendancies, might make for even more fun/interesting roleplaying elements. Maybe roleplay isnt the right word but at least a personality to your character, some backstory, something fleshed out and not just "i am using x skill with y ascendency because it is strong and fun" but because it has flavour and meaning to it.

    I understand it can be difficult to make the character, especially templar hollow palm because its opposite end of dex part of the tree. What class could be a beastmaster? only necro and guardian are any good at being summoners so ascendency wont have much flavour to it.

    IDK sometimes i feel PoE doesnt have many options for real roleplaying, maybe i just have too many hours and im a little jaded with the whole rpg aspect and im juts focused on the action part of the genre lately!

    Anyways thats my jumble of thoughts on the subject!

    submitted by /u/CaptainKwilis
    [link] [comments]

    Alkaizer discovers the power of Ball Lightning

    Posted: 16 May 2021 02:42 AM PDT

    Need help. Looking for a build that can be played with one hand, only the two mouse buttons and middle button.

    Posted: 15 May 2021 09:00 PM PDT

    Hello r/PathOfExileBuilds, i'm looking for a build that I can play with two fingers, those being the ones on my mouse. I've lost my right arm due to nerve damage that blindsided me about a month ago and I also cannot use the pinky on my left hand. Before this PoE was my absolute favorite game, being just about the only one I played and it's where I met a lot of wonderful online friends I really want to get back to playing with. I'm desperate to get back to playing it as I have been training to use the mouse with my left hand. Any pointers to guides, ideas or any other info would be very much appreciated.

    Preferably the build should be Tanky, deal enough damage to run maps and not use flasks (For obvious reasons)

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/itmayormaynotbejohn
    [link] [comments]

    is there a melee build that can actually survive ultimatums and bosses easily?

    Posted: 16 May 2021 02:03 AM PDT

    I spent like 10 ex on a strength stracking vaal GS zerker with petrified, but it is much too squishy for me

    Went back to my ele hit raider and now I can finish ultimatums again easily

    But I crave that melee gameplay, so I don't know what to do next...

    submitted by /u/Intcleastw0od
    [link] [comments]

    Noob wondering why controlled destruction with a few passive crits picked up

    Posted: 16 May 2021 03:00 AM PDT

    Hi. I've been following this guide and I have trouble understanding why he picks controlled destruction when he picks a few crits nod. I don't understand why he thinks that's optimal. You guys have any ideas?

    https://youtu.be/eO8CAM4WnAg Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded-Cost203
    [link] [comments]

    Build to tackle "new" content

    Posted: 15 May 2021 10:07 AM PDT

    Due to work I've not been able to do endgame the last leagues, and since I managed to scrap together some money this time, I'd like to experience this "new" content: Cortex, Maven, Sirus, + the whole atlas skillpoint/upgrade stuff. (The last time I really did endgame it was about Uber Elder)

    Wanted to roll a Infernal Blow Raider, but I think it won't be forgiving enough to manage the bossfights (since I do not know them at all). Any ideas for builds that I could look at, that would be able to clear somewhat fast too? (don't have that much time at hand and the whole atlas stuff would take too much time with a pure boss killer build).

    Budget around 20-30ex to get it started. (I've got a 91 witch, but no problem with rerolling)

    submitted by /u/kchnkrml
    [link] [comments]

    [3.14] Speed mapper with good single target, Self-Chill Scourge Arrow Pathfinder Guide

    Posted: 15 May 2021 10:49 PM PDT

    What build can I switch to with minimal investment? Need something better at bossing and ultimatums than frostbolt ice nova heirophant.

    Posted: 16 May 2021 03:50 AM PDT

    I dont have a lot of time to play so I don't want to spend it levelling. My build is lacklustre and looking for something with better single target, that'll die less in ultimatums.

    Needs to be a templar, and preferably use pledge of hands (though I could sell it)

    My budget is tiny at about 2ex, since I spent all my currency getting the current one sort of geared. I dont have clusters yet.

    I've got a pledge of hands already, but I've seen a few builds that also use this, and I thought there must be something like ball lightning or freezing pulse totems that really slays.

    Anyone got any good ideas?

    submitted by /u/NormanConquest
    [link] [comments]

    Question: Is Corrupted Soul keystone worth using on it's own, IE without Soul Tether?

    Posted: 16 May 2021 03:47 AM PDT

    I was divining a Glorious Vanity trying to hit a good one with Divine Flesh and ended up with a decent one(%life and spellblock on the pathing nodes) with Corrupted Soul instead. So the question is; is it good enough to use on it's own without any other ES support? I have 6k life and will have to spend 5 points getting the keystone and jewel socket.

    submitted by /u/MoonwalkingBird
    [link] [comments]

    [3.14] Reap Trapper / All Mods / All Content / All Maps / Super-fast clearing speed

    Posted: 15 May 2021 08:26 AM PDT

    Newbie looking for a frost shadow or witch build help.

    Posted: 16 May 2021 03:15 AM PDT

    Is there any builds with some survivability that can do end game content that uses frost blades, ice spear / winter orb or glacial cascade without needing specific uniques? If not maybe frost arrow or caustic arrow? Sorry the game is a bit overwhelming to get into at first. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Zaige
    [link] [comments]

    Recommended new league start with easy levelling and fast mapping ssf

    Posted: 15 May 2021 05:58 PM PDT

    I'm getting ready for a private league and am going to focus on leveling as fast as I can. I'd like to get to lower red maps in sssf non crafted gear. What are some good fast builds that you would recommend if someone was restarting the league in ssf?

    submitted by /u/keithgmccall
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for ideas on how to improve my SSF LL ROA Champion

    Posted: 16 May 2021 02:37 AM PDT

    Hi there,

    long time lurker first time poster, please be nice :).
    I just made the switch to LL Champ and i am unsure on how to proceed from here.
    To me it feels like i am trying to accomplish to many things at once for a SSF Character.
    Poe Ninja isn't helping much so I am hoping for suggestions or tips on how to improve my build since i am starting to hit a wall at T16 Maps.

    (Some items that i have found and could prove usefull: Lioneyes Fall, 2 Large Bow Cluster Jewel, 1 Medium Crit Cluster, Chin Sol, mercenarys lot)

    https://pastebin.com/MA5rHgds

    Thanks for the help and a nice Sunday to you all!

    submitted by /u/RagnaVI
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with upgrades

    Posted: 16 May 2021 02:36 AM PDT

    Hi guys,

    Currently I am running an Archmage crit Storm brand scion with 66/63 block (no glancing blows).

    Right now I am planning to upgrade my rare ring, but then I am kinda stuck and not really sure what I should improve next. The damage is there, the survivability is not bad with the necro ascendancy (autocast offering in weapon which also provides life on block besides block) and hierophant for the extra mom.

    Any ideas how I should improve my dps and/or survivability? Maybe some talent tree optimisation?

    Pob: https://pastebin.com/bCUQnQbv

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/dacoli93
    [link] [comments]

    Inquisitor COC/PF Struggling with AL8 Sirius, and all Maven fights- Looking for build changes

    Posted: 15 May 2021 08:14 PM PDT

    https://pastebin.com/UJeyhnmg

    Started as BF-BB, got frustrated with the start stop playstyle, and inconsistent damage, switched to COC purifying flame.

    Basically one shot everything but a few bosses, but Can't do the last phase of Sirius. the corruption of the awakener debuff, and the little ground degen kill me every single time. I've tried a couple of the Maven's Invitation: The Hidden, and can't kill any of the breachlords.

    the damage feels like it's there up until I try to do end game bossing.

    submitted by /u/Chasa619
    [link] [comments]

    Noob looking for fun summoner build

    Posted: 16 May 2021 01:53 AM PDT

    I've started playing a couple of months ago and I'm starting to understand the basics of the game and what kind of play styles I like. However, I'm struggling to find a suitable summoner and I'm hoping to get some help from this great community.

    I have a lvl 74 "budget" SRS/auras necromancer I got from a pretty bad guide and I'm dying quite a lot even in white maps. Gear is not amazing but I have a reasonable amount of life+ES, I've capped resistances and I use flasks decently well. The main issues I have identified are very low dps and lack of other defensive layers.

    Looking for alternative but similar builds, I've come across Kay's and Von Vikton's guides. They look great, but it seems all you do is summon spectres and watch them burn the world. I would like to do a bit more than that, if I want to see spectres kill everything I can go on twitch...

    Kay's and Ziz's exploding minions guide look fun. Minions do most of the job, but they still have to be summoned and "maintained". And explosions are always fun. My concern with this build would be investing heavily just to realise spectres are so much better it's not worth the effort and time.

    I've also watched Von Vikton play his carrion golem build but I don't fully understand it. Is it just the same as spectres but with a different minion?

    I'm also open to play some other kind of witch build with minions that cannot afk, if that makes sense. I would really appreciate one with a guide, as I'm still learning.

    TLDR: newbie looking for minions build that does more than summon once and afk, ideally with a good guide.

    submitted by /u/Flickerwispyourlands
    [link] [comments]

    Fire burst help

    Posted: 16 May 2021 01:43 AM PDT

    Can anyone explain to me the benefit of using Blasphemers grasp and all elder items for this build?

    I don't see how it's more damage than T1 fire dot multi on gloves and amulet.

    Also faster ignites on boots, cool down recovery on belt, etc...

    I mean yes, if you can double influence some items to get the best of both worlds then I can understand how Blasphemers is superior, but that's some extreme min/maxing.

    The dot multi you get from blasphemers wouldn't be that much more and yea maybe a little bit more health.

    Or is the most attractive thing about these gloves the 8% non damaging ailment effect?

    Please if someone can explain this to me. I'm a mid tier player, so I'm not gonna ever be able to match Uberdans gear, which is why I'm posing this question in the first place.

    Mid tier, 60-70ex budget maybe? What's the better route for fire burst?

    submitted by /u/Trenmonstrr
    [link] [comments]

    What fun/good build do you recommend for around 30ex budget?

    Posted: 16 May 2021 01:32 AM PDT

    First season i ever play and im really enjoying the game :D

    Thank you all in advance !

    submitted by /u/nessepess
    [link] [comments]

    First Time Hexblaster

    Posted: 15 May 2021 05:51 PM PDT

    Hello,I found a pair of the Vixens entrapment gloves and decided I wanted to roll up a curser and chose Hexblast as the skill. I had a look through the history on this sub but it looked like other builds were more focused on ignites as opposed to chill or freeze.

    Here are the trees that I came up with.

    Current status : https://poeplanner.com/b/dwz

    Level 70: https://poeplanner.com/b/dwE

    Level 80 with some higher tier gear: https://poeplanner.com/b/dwj

    On the higher level builds I'd be adding a reasonable wand etc to fill out defenses and resists.

    So far in leveling I have managed to complete cruel lab solo and leveled to 48 while doing it.

    I am aware that clear speed will not be the best, but I prefer a slower play-style anyway so I can tell what is happening.

    I'm killing all Bandits for the skill points.

    What are some common mistakes I am making and what could I do to make this better?Are there other curses/auras/heralds that I could potentially use to a better effect?

    submitted by /u/Enginarr
    [link] [comments]

    How to do big damage in poe

    Posted: 16 May 2021 12:55 AM PDT

    WINTER ORB BUILD SHOWCASE

    Posted: 16 May 2021 12:46 AM PDT

    LF High budget Cyclone guide

    Posted: 15 May 2021 06:46 PM PDT

    Hey,

    I decided to reroll my build yet again and come back to Cyclone. I have around 100 ex to spend on the build and was wondering which version is currently considered the best and scales well with currency. I'd love to play sth tanky that can comfortably do most of the endgame bosses while still having a decent aoe to not struggle in maps.

    submitted by /u/TomekSzymek
    [link] [comments]

    New player, looking for a Shadow Lightning type build.

    Posted: 16 May 2021 12:33 AM PDT

    hey all, just picked this game a few days ago and i'm in awe with it. i've played diablo 3 a handful and i always kept my eye on PoE whenever i got burnt out of diablo and i decided to dive in!

    i rolled a Shadow and i'm currently in Act 3. i'm level 33 or 34 and i recently got a skill gem that allows me to smash lightning everywhere and i love how it plays.

    here's what i'm rocking with currently.

    https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Eyhts/characters

    if anyone could link me a build guide revolving around the lightning smash skill i'd greatly appreciate it. :)

    submitted by /u/ImAkiraaa
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel