• Breaking News

    Friday, May 7, 2021

    Path of Exile Builds Spent a mirror creating an aura stacker spectre build... and it's trash. What am I missing?

    Path of Exile Builds Spent a mirror creating an aura stacker spectre build... and it's trash. What am I missing?


    Spent a mirror creating an aura stacker spectre build... and it's trash. What am I missing?

    Posted: 06 May 2021 05:39 PM PDT

    I play on HC Trade and took the first week pretty seriously. I was able to progress around the top 10 and buy a mirror week one. I recently sold that mirror and invested more currency in a build than I ever had before - a guardian syndicate operative aurastacker.

     

    I definitely don't have perfect gear, but it cost around a mirror in HC and should be enough to get a good feeling.

     

    Here's the problem:

    • The DPS sucks... a lot

    • Minions regularly die in ultimatums due to lack of damage

    • T16 boss fights are taking 1 min+

     

    My PoB: https://pastebin.com/idAdhZiv

     

    I'm not familiar with minion builds, but I really modeled my gear and build after these 3 characters:

    1. MIKEJONESSTOCKGOAGAIN

    2. DAD_DICK_HALF_CHUB

    3. yeaKDFKSFSDKFnosdkgsdkg

     

    I feel like I'm missing something critical, but I'm not sure what. These players are surely doing top tier content, but where are they getting the DPS from?

    submitted by /u/Disadvantaged
    [link] [comments]

    The Poisonous Duo - More passive DPS for Ultimatum.

    Posted: 06 May 2021 09:32 AM PDT

    Explaining my 2-second Shaper Kill with Reap (Fire Badge Assassin)

    Posted: 06 May 2021 10:46 AM PDT

    Not overly expensive bossing build?

    Posted: 07 May 2021 03:47 AM PDT

    Hello there, it is me once again. What are some decently cheap'ish bossing builds? I intend on trying Maven for the first time and then those Formed,feared fights.

    Budget: 10-15'ish ex.

    Dislikes: Not a big fan of minions or mines.

    Likes: I like movement speed(not necessary), hipster/offmeta .

    I prefer having a build guide, since I don't really know much . Preferably not something that just has "lvl 100" skill tree, as this is something I will never want to do, as I usually get bored of a build within a week or two.

    submitted by /u/Kihiri
    [link] [comments]

    BA elementalist help, please see this for minutes if u are BA expert

    Posted: 07 May 2021 03:20 AM PDT

    BA elementalist, i feel like my single target dps sucks even with swift support. What will be my next upgrade and should i focus on my gears or levels.

    https://pastebin.com/h1FxDx0a

    submitted by /u/Long_Actuator3915
    [link] [comments]

    Max Rage Flicker Strike

    Posted: 06 May 2021 07:10 AM PDT

    Chains of command - cheap build for Ultimatum

    Posted: 07 May 2021 02:19 AM PDT

    Assassin based, dagger, stabbing, poison, RPing, 5ex budget

    Posted: 07 May 2021 04:13 AM PDT

    So I met a newbie at the end of last league who is playing PoE as if it's diablo 1 almost. Slow, sword slashing, etc.

    He wants to "RP" as dagger wielding poison based build, and has a lvl 68 shadow, so has to be shadow based (ideally assassin, but not locked into this)

    It's in Standard, so I'd help fund this player (since my currency isn't doing too much besides waiting for the perfect build to buy some day).

    Any builds people can think of where you "stab the enemy and poison them to death?"

    (Right now, I'm thinking of setting them up with the autobomber dancing dervish / doedre poison build I saw last night, which will do the actual killing, while they run around with a lvl 1 pestilence strike thinking they're actually killing :D)

    submitted by /u/Italian_warehouse
    [link] [comments]

    Fast mapping builds with consistent movement speed?

    Posted: 06 May 2021 10:10 PM PDT

    I've recently ran the mid-priced version of the self-chill berserk build, and I hate to say, but I've been mildly disappointed with the results. When everything is working together it's incredibly fast, but the issue is that only happens about half the time. The uptime on Berserk is only about 70%, and when you have no mobs to chill with the 2-3 second chill you're losing a ton of speed. In the version popularized by Ruetoo and crouching tuna, it achieves 417% movement speed with all buffs up. When berserk drops off in that 30% of the time, the speed drops heavily to 272% MS, and when there are no mobs to chill (which happens quite often when looting and backtracking in areas after boss kills etc) it absolutely plummets to only 100% increased MS, not to mention that Berserker doesn't get permanent flask sustain. All in all, it's felt slower overall than any fast Pathfinder or Raider, as even though its top end MS is higher, all of its buffs that contribute to that speed are far too conditional for my liking.

    With that out of the way, does anyone know of any builds or playstyles that have high average movement speed that are also paired with good pack clearing capability? Of course the aforementioned Pathfinder and Raider are options, but I'm looking for specifics on what skill or skill combos to play. Any help would be very much appreciated.

    tl;dr Self-chill zerker movement speed was far too conditional and inconsistent for my liking, looking for builds with consistently high movement speed.

    submitted by /u/PaleoclassicalPants
    [link] [comments]

    I love finding uniques. Also, I'm a newb. I think this is the most decent bow I could find. Help?

    Posted: 06 May 2021 11:01 PM PDT

    I love finding uniques. Also, I'm a newb. I think this is the most decent bow I could find. Help?

    My Noob SSF Uniques Stash

    I would love to try a ranger class. Something that builds physical damage and evasion. I just want to understand those aspects and a build guide I think would help. I also play SSF. I don't think I'll play trade anytime. Any PoB or build guide you could share?

    I also realized I'm keeping a lot of unique trash. But I don't know which one to keep or sell. I think my profile is public. https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/dcrxz/stashes Maybe you can tell me which one is useless. Haha! Thank you Exile!

    submitted by /u/One_Laugh_Guy
    [link] [comments]

    Something to give me hope

    Posted: 07 May 2021 03:57 AM PDT

    Hiya All,

    Much like many people it seems I am looking for something to see me through the league. I find most leagues I pick up something that doesnt have the potential to scale well into the end game, and as such I often get disheartened and drop out of the league.

    I dont mind a build that needs investment overtime, assuming I can use the build to farm said investments and scale it up.

    I want to actually get round to seeing end game content rather than just mapping. Additionally the ultimatium content is really ripping my undies so would like something that can deal with those with a reasonable amount of success.

    Anyone got some tanky options out there that might fit the bill?

    Chur

    submitted by /u/Kaelsyn
    [link] [comments]

    What's the minimum amount of currency I need to spend on a ED/C build to make it feel okay in T14-16?

    Posted: 07 May 2021 03:40 AM PDT

    Thinking about using Zizran's build

    submitted by /u/Tuvok-
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with my self made build( Creeping frost mines) utilizing shotgun as a deadeye

    Posted: 07 May 2021 03:14 AM PDT

    Damage on tier 16 bosses and guardians suck. Builds defenses suck but are ok if i play well, would like an alternative.

    i went kintsugi with wand+shield because its more damage than tremor+kaoms.( could be wrong but pob said so) and kaoms would have less layers but more hp. I dont have enough strength for high lvl steelskin either way.

    I now realise kintsugi is a super noob trap
    I do good damage to tier 16 bosses if theyre not super juiced but as soon as i come up against guardians i do no damage. i have all pen but the pen enchant on boots and watchers eye.
    the only upgrades left to get are level 21 CF with alt quality +1 proj
    shield with spell damage and my current mods( a few ex i dont have atm)
    maybe amulet with +1 to cold spell but i like my current one.

    so i feel like i should be able to do guardians somewhat comfortably and then with more investment just make them a joke by one shotting them but that currently isnt the case. I failed sirus A4(half hp) and barely killed mino after a few deaths because i just ran out of flasks with not enough dps

    Honestly i think the build would be x10 better as a sabo but +2 proj and the chain feels nice. Tailwind also helps with minefield animation.

    https://pastebin.com/X1b0cfKT

    submitted by /u/Dragonfleck
    [link] [comments]

    Vortex build help

    Posted: 07 May 2021 02:45 AM PDT

    https://pastebin.com/W5u4RJMu

    Hi, I want to improve this vortex build. I can tank enough but i lack of damage on endgame bosses. I know going low-life would be a solution but im in SSF and dont have the blood magic shield. Any suggestions to improve the build? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Heclono
    [link] [comments]

    I suffer from PoB warriorism, could you help me make this build not fall over in white maps?

    Posted: 07 May 2021 02:37 AM PDT

    Any advice how to adjust this glass cannon build not fall to air so it can push for 100?
    https://pastebin.com/96E82F6T
    Thank you in advance for your assistance!

    submitted by /u/kfijatass
    [link] [comments]

    Standard CoC assassin help

    Posted: 07 May 2021 02:34 AM PDT

    Hi, so i have been p[laying the game on/off, and want to push this build as much as possible, but im not too sure what i can change or improve as I'm quite a newb at this game. i would like to convert it to SS build eventually but not too sure where to start.

    here is my pastebin if anyone could have a look and help me improve it thank you :)

    https://pastebin.com/2Ha5uMcn

    submitted by /u/Snoo_95678
    [link] [comments]

    Witch buikd that can clear utlimatum and have fast mapping

    Posted: 07 May 2021 02:22 AM PDT

    Hi guys, I am looking for some witch build that can clear utlimatum without a problem and have fast mapping. My budget is 20ex but I can get more

    submitted by /u/JirruSan
    [link] [comments]

    Build doctor needed: Scaling Blade Flurry possible?

    Posted: 07 May 2021 12:04 AM PDT

    I currently am orienting my build at FastAF's Blade Flurry Glad. pastebin

    I do know, this build is carried hard by the insane gear.

    I meddled with PoB and tried to disable everything, streamline all the gems to 20/20 and normal qualities. I copied the gear into my build in Pob, looked at different other builds using Blade Flurry and so on.

    FastAf's Blade Flurry still stays around 50k damage, mine barely comes up to 5k.

    So far, i could manage to stabilize the build by utilizing Block as it's main defence. Block is amazing.

    Also took Fortify + nodes and currently am running a Life on Hit gained support in the set up.

    Together with a Rumi's, the build can manage to run most things i do, like mapping, some Heists, most Ultimatums and league mechanics on the map sofar..

    BUT it takes a while. My damage is abyssmal.

    After swapping around nearly everything in the trees in PoB, i still could not manage to up my damage for Blade Flurry.

    Can someone give me pointers how Blade Flurry scales?

    I tried more attack speed via Berserk/Rage and Blood Rage (love 'em both), Onslaught Flask, Sulphur Flask for more damage as i need to stand at least for a second channeling.

    I got myself an Abyssus with the enchant for 40% damage, an interesting Paradoxica (in PoB in second weapon slot) and several other items i might try out.

    I looked now at roughly eight builds, most of them older and most of them using a shield, but i'd like to keep dual wielding two swords.

    I'm also open to a different main skill. I've seen Reave and Lacerate in builds, some havee focussed more on Bleeds/Impale and scaling Over Time damage, some go for crit damage....

    My current build: https://pastebin.com/igN6QzPP

    Is the Pradoxica usable on this build?

    The gem setup is a mess currently, Splitting Steel is still around from leveling and will go. Reave was just in there to get a look and feel for the skill.

    I will get my gems on 20 quality soon i hope.

    War Banner or Dread Banner? War Banner for the more phys damage i suppose.

    Flesh and Stone and a Pride can't fit, even tho i think at least Pride or Blasphemy/Vulnerability with the Impresence Amulet for no reservation maybe should in for more damage?

    Corrupted Blood while leveling was amazing, but the life cost now is hefty, and trying to keep the buff running with a Lifetap on Leap Slam was not sufficient. Should i keep running Corrupted Blood, and if so, how would i go to maintain the buff best?

    Can i loose my Enduring Mana Flask somehow to take better utility one, like Lion's Roar or even just a normal Onslaught one?

    My main question is, how can i get the damage from Blade Flurry up.

    What could be changed on the tree without loosing to much defences.

    I'd like to utilise block as my main defence, Fortify too but maybe without all the nodes (i did not yet test mapping without the nodes and Fortify).

    Helm Enchant + Abyssus is planned, but requires adjusting my entire gear.

    Better weapons would be nice, but don't have currency atm.

    A six link of course, is a Carcass Jack a good idea, or better an influenced rare armour?

    I still need the last Lab, but without proper damage i don't want to jump into that. Should i then take Arena Challenger or Violent Retaliation? Gratuitous Violence?

    Thank you for your help, much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Flacki
    [link] [comments]

    everybody is in the same boat... 50-60 ex budget AllRounder Build Suggestion

    Posted: 06 May 2021 11:03 PM PDT

    First, I know every build will be fine with this budget. almost all of them will be able to do all the content. but I am looking for the most logical, or the best, so to speak.

    Want to do all bosses includes all invitations... Delirious maps..

    I avoid tough crafting. This is my priority. Harvest is nerfed. I don't want to deal with items that are not in trade or impossible to find... (i can craft things but dont want to do it with that budget)

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Tried below builds and I will say why i dont want to play it again...

    BL Archmage Ascendant // Dps is super, Clear Ok. I didn't like MoM. Maybe never gonna do. Defense is strange/awkward... Sometimes absorb huge shots, sometimes gets 1 shot from white mob.

    Exsanguinade Ascendant // Clear was super funny with spellslinger but transistioned to self cast and i faced low dps and scales very very bad... But defence was top notch.

    BB/BF // I liked fast mapper versions (bb/bf cast insanely fast) but they're not op, dead sometimes, single is weak compared to normal BB/BF. And i dont like normal bb/bf gameplay..

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Thinking about below builds.

    Max Attack/Spellblock Gladdiator - Flicker Strike // Dps is extreme and defense is good. But idk...

    CoC Ice Nova Inquisitor - not the traditional one. // Dps is fine, defence is fine - YouTube link for build

    Burning Arrow Elementalist - Meta yeah. // I can't imagine how it costs...

    Spark Aura Stacker - I have 5x Replenishg+FirstAmong Aura Stacker cluster on my AuraBot and 1 voices. They cost about 15ex and i didnt mentioned about it. How would that be?

    Self Chill Zerker - Tried this when hyped. Clear was ok but not like at the YouTube videos. But SingleTarget sucks. Also my staff was shit. would it be nice if it was done? And idk defense?

    Storm Brand Builds - Top tier mappers but idk single target and defense. Looking poe.ninja and saw %50 of player has 2-3k hp...

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/luckstar53
    [link] [comments]

    Feedback on my LS Raider (Phys conv)

    Posted: 07 May 2021 04:41 AM PDT

    https://pastebin.com/addK5WfJ

    So this is my take on a Lightning strike raider which im really enjoying and im looking for my next big upgrades at around the 20 ex range. The damage and survivability are pretty good already. The karui jewel is locked, its way too strong with 30 crit mult, 5% double damage, 20% phys and 30% fortify effect.

    My QOL problems are that ice golem dies constantly, especially with the 2 totem setup im often forced to press 3 buttons before going in for damage. If possible, id lose the ice golem.

    Precision fixes my accuracy, but id say its also suboptimal since i could be using that reservation (i could even throw in a lvl 4 enlighten which goes to 6 in the shield.

    Personally, id go for an attack / extra curse evasion chest with life and life %, possibly a resist and add conductivity. Another thing would be to add elusive on boots, and remove nightblade from the link. Other than that - im out of ideas.

    Anything would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/weikor
    [link] [comments]

    Esoro's Ice Nova and double curse with Awakened Hextouch

    Posted: 06 May 2021 10:58 PM PDT

    Hi there,

    I recently spec'd into the "high budget Frostbolt" 6 link setup from Esoro's Ice Nova guide to find out there is a problem due to the hex/curse changes.

    He suggests Frostbolt > GMP > Arcane Surge > Awakened Hextouch > Frostbite > Assassin's Mark.

    Of course, when I tried this, I realised Assassin's Mark doesn't work on hit, and even if I self cast it, it is immediately replaced with Frostbite.

    My question is, what would be the best replacement for Assasin's Mark? I'm thinking Elemental Weakness might be a good choice, but I am not too sure. I tested it, but still only see one curse above enemies (just the Elemental Weakness logo) above enemy heads; not seeing the Frostbite logo. Am I missing something there?

    Any help is much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/DigOnMaNuss
    [link] [comments]

    Caustic Arrow Raider - Any tips on how to increase my single target damage?

    Posted: 06 May 2021 06:23 PM PDT

    Hey, I've been following a guide from the forums. Been having an absolute blast with this build, tanky, I don't die very often, the base movement speed is amazing, and clear speed is really reliable. One thing I'm having issues with though is single target damage, it's really lacking.

    I rely on a totem set up to apply Wither to bosses whilst stacking my Frenzy charges from Frenzy in between Caustic Arrow clouds. It's... reliable, in that I can focus on dodging and positioning, but the actual damage regardless is pretty awful. I was just fighting the Eradicator and I didn't have too much trouble, but the fight itself must've taken me 10+ minutes easy. Just running around, waiting for CA to do its thing. At one point I was sure he was outhealing my CA clouds...

    So that said, I'm wanting to reinvest in different gear/some regrets for a different 6link skill. I've been reading into toxic rain, but apparently that's very mana thirsty and I'm not sure I could support it without some heavy loss of my survivability.

    Here's my POB. I honestly think the main problem now is that I can't really scale CA much further than I already have beyond maybe a couple of expensive alt quality gems for diminishing returns relative to their costs. I'm thinking about an extra well-rolled cluster jewel or two to scale damage a bit further, but I'm not sure it'd help all that much. Running out of ideas.

    Appreciate any suggestions!

    submitted by /u/Cloud_Motion
    [link] [comments]

    CWC Volatile Dead Inquis?

    Posted: 07 May 2021 01:48 AM PDT

    Didn't know what to title it. This is my PoB https://pastebin.com/UQ9qxrRQ
    It says 100% crit, but ingame spread sheet said like 85. I should 100% trust PoB right? If so I want to drop the diamond flask but I don't know if it's true.

    submitted by /u/G2Keen
    [link] [comments]

    Vaal Storm Call: Pathfinder? Heiro? Other??

    Posted: 06 May 2021 04:47 PM PDT

    I wanna try a vaal storm call build but have found little inspiration on poe.ninja and I'm not sure what to do. is pathfinder necessary for flask effectiveness, or can I scale archmage damage with a heiro? do I need the flask effect at all? or do I just go elementalist? please help me figure it out, my budget is about 20 ex.

    submitted by /u/punypilgrim
    [link] [comments]

    Build for farming heists?

    Posted: 06 May 2021 09:18 PM PDT

    Hey there, I was wondering if there are any builds in particular that can tackle high level heists and grand heists? I remember high level heists being rather rippy back in Heist league. I don't have any preference for playstyle and my budget is about 50-ish EX atm. Would love it to see any ideas. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Beezybubs
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel