• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 30, 2021

    Path of Exile Builds Eternity Shroud Spectral Throw CoC Eye of Winter (aka The Rainbow CoC) vs The Maven

    Path of Exile Builds Eternity Shroud Spectral Throw CoC Eye of Winter (aka The Rainbow CoC) vs The Maven


    Eternity Shroud Spectral Throw CoC Eye of Winter (aka The Rainbow CoC) vs The Maven

    Posted: 29 Sep 2021 06:43 PM PDT

    3.15 The Agnostic CWC Firestorm

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 04:15 AM PDT

    SCSSF VD/DD Spellslinger still viable

    Posted: 29 Sep 2021 08:15 AM PDT

    Hi,

    I tried to play DD Selfcast this League but I couldn't stand the slow and cloggy 2 Button Playstyle. I switched to a Spellslinger Setup and was able to take down all endgame bosses for the first time despite all the nerfs to the build.

    So here are some pro's and con's and some tips regarding the build.

    Pro's:

    - Spellslinger

    - Tentacles of Destruction :D

    - Ailment Immune

    - quite tanky

    Con's:

    - Needs MTX for visual clarity

    - Damage is not the best

    - Lots of reduced reservation needed for 6 Link Setup

    - Can't run reflected maps or no regen maps

    Tips:

    - Inspiration is only needed in the Spellslinger Setup because of the mana changes to triggered spells

    - You need the - mana cost craft on both rings to drop the manapotion and be able to run a 6 Link

    - Enchant: Spellslinger has 15% reduced reservation (preferred, but I wasn't able to get the enchant in SSF)

    - Sovereignity Wheel is mandatory

    - Charisma Annoint 8% reduced reservation (expensive 2 golden 1 opalescence)

    - Essence of Loathing 5% reduced reservation on helm

    - Conqueror's Efficiency Jewel 2% reduced reservation

    - Shaper or Hunter Shield 15% reduced reservation for socketed skills.

    I hope you enjoy the build.

    Build Showcase:

    https://youtu.be/wcUbnVoc00I

    My SCSSF POB:

    https://pastebin.com/fDsd060L

    submitted by /u/m00nRaY
    [link] [comments]

    Needed information for my Anom League build

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 01:08 AM PDT

    HI So im currently planning out builds for AnomaLeague

    I've kind of settled on cold conversion Reap Elementalist Its the best league start type build i could come up with thats utilising the ascendancies provided.

    However there is one small problem with this build. and that is in Anom League Scions are banned and the only class in the entire game that gets reap as a quest reward is Scion, So In order to play this im going to have to rely on it being sold by people. So I will need something to level/Play with until that happens.

    So my qeustions are the following:

    1. Who and when gets Exsanguinate as a quest reward?(Wiki does not provide this information)

    2. What els would utilise cold conversion thats a decent damage start I dont mind corpse rushing at the start I do however want to atleast be able to do some damage but I cant think of any skills besides Exsanguinate/BladeVortex that suite my needs

    3. And I guess would u even consider Elementalist the best Ascendancy out of the ones we can play for Reap? Trickster Im not to sure about PF wont work and I know almost knowing about the templar ascendancy

    submitted by /u/Routine_Additional
    [link] [comments]

    Power charge generation

    Posted: 29 Sep 2021 11:36 PM PDT

    Hey,

    I was looking at navandis' guide about self cast elementalist for anomaleague

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XP2mmmo-5Q

    https://pastebin.com/eeFvydMK

    It looks great. better than what my tinkering in PoB resulted in. However, I don't understand how power charges are generated. Assassin's mark's gem quality gives power charges on hit but its a ring mod. So there shouldn't be any power charges generated for bosses right? (assuming the boss doesn't spawn minions). If so, how can I modify the gem setup to generate power charges?

    Thank you

    P.S: I would also love other build suggestions. My reasoning for choosing this is that I'll be playing with two new players and chose this build for its simplicity.

    submitted by /u/saear1
    [link] [comments]

    Assist with int stacking wander, please.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2021 02:38 PM PDT

    Help me improve dps and clear speed on my weirdly tanky CoC champion?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2021 12:41 PM PDT

    PoB with realistic bossing configuration: https://pastebin.com/sSi95mtd

    So the entire idea behind this build was I wanted to do CoC with life spending so I could just not give a fuck about mana fixing. Between life gain on hit from watcher's eye and ring, extremely fast life leech rate from vaal pact and anointment, dodge, blind, and evasion this character ends up having a really good balance of mitigation, effective HP pool, avoidance and sustain.

    The only downside is that compared to more traditional CoC builds the clear and bossing DPS are just not amazing.

    I'm suspecting that I'm kind of hitting a cap due to the very limited trade economy near the end of a mostly-dead league, but most of the upgrades I can think of feel pretty out of reach currently.

    A CoC/chain bow would probably help my clear a lot with exsanguinate socketed. I could probably switch spells away from reap/exsanguinate if I wanted to give up one of my supports for Lifetap, but I'd rather not swap out all my jewelry for mana fixing stuff.

    Does anyone have any other ideas?

    submitted by /u/Metaphoricalsimile
    [link] [comments]

    Medium budget build vs 90IIQ The Feared [Stormbind]

    Posted: 29 Sep 2021 04:14 AM PDT

    Can a death's oath be a boss killer? If yes how?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2021 07:53 AM PDT

    Great mapper but when it comes to fighting bosses at the end of maps or very hard bosses it kinda takes too long. I'm wondering what is the best skill when using this build against bosses. I'm not that experienced about the game so yeah ....

    submitted by /u/Prestigious-Fig-7857
    [link] [comments]

    Need help min-maxing stone golem build

    Posted: 29 Sep 2021 07:25 AM PDT

    I know these builds aren't popular right now, but I was able to get the gear for really cheap (less than 30ex including cluster jewels). and I'm really enjoying the playstyle and the tankiness. I've always had trouble with a8 sirus, and with this build I was able to kill a9 sirus easily.

    I'm starting to look at how I can get more out of the build and I've never been good at min-maxing, I'm hoping you guys could give me some ideas.

    https://pastebin.com/E8N94kWT

    edit: I probably should've configured the pastebin link better, but I have 8 stone golems and 1 chaos golem. The stone golems do 300k to 600k dps each, depending on power charges/feeding frenzy and whether it's using a slam or default attack.

    submitted by /u/Etunim
    [link] [comments]

    ¿Best Pantheon for Storm brand assassin? Hybrid HP+ ES

    Posted: 29 Sep 2021 11:42 AM PDT

    Help and guidance with shield spectre throw

    Posted: 29 Sep 2021 11:55 AM PDT

    Hello i changed my cyclone from 2-3 leagues go into the spectral shield throw build and now i am wondering what should i do to make this work properly and any advices anyone might have for me .

    My profile https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/tiambo the character name is - OnemitoMan

    submitted by /u/tiambo
    [link] [comments]

    Cold conversion blade trap

    Posted: 29 Sep 2021 11:38 AM PDT

    Hello everyone,

    this is my first time sharing a build idea, even the first time tinkering with PoB so please excuse my very rough PoB. I am really interested in Bladetrap but don't really want to go the poison route so I figured I'll try something else, even though we have no patch notes yet. This is the PoB:

    https://pastebin.com/siaFkcdc

    I was thinking on converting 100% of phys to cold with a watchers eye, glove craft and passive tree. Additionally, I would scale a bit of phys, elemental/cold and pen, trap damage and crit. I'm not too familiar with how trap damage is calculated in PoB so I'm not sure if the numbers are ok.

    In addition to that I chose two medium clusters for AoE and throwing speed because people were saying that both those stats help with clear.

    I would appreciate any feedback, not sure if that build is decent or even works at all.

    Thanks for reading!

    Baersaerker

    submitted by /u/Baersaerker
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Glad Block Shield Chain Hook / Rage Vortex (Die a lot)

    Posted: 29 Sep 2021 06:59 AM PDT

    So, I've been working on this build:

    https://pastebin.com/cq5jq0RZ

    It's been a lot of fun. But I am so squishy. At around tier 11 or 12, I seem to die WAY more. I have about 1ex, but enough league currency I could probably get another 7 or 8 as needed.

    Any advice would be super appreciated.

    I know I need to complete uber lab, but that last one is mostly just damage.

    I was planning on getting the challenger charges.

    submitted by /u/UpsAndDownsNeverEnd
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to work out what to try next league (buffs/nerfs depending)

    Posted: 29 Sep 2021 06:21 AM PDT

    So this league I went for Spectres/spiders necromancer. And while fun, it was quite squishy. I love doing blighted maps, metamorphs and legions just for an idea of the sort of content I'd like to still be able to do. I've narrowed it down to 4 potentials, bit would like feedback from players who have tried them, so please vote for what you feel would be best, and give me some reasons why :)

    If you can think of something else similar to these, or a path of walking simulator build that works as league start and scales, please let me know!

    Edit: Deaths Oath is looking the most likely at the moment, it is the one I was most intrigued by.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/primax1uk
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel