• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 28, 2021

    Path of Exile Builds LF Tanky brainless build with easy bossing

    Path of Exile Builds LF Tanky brainless build with easy bossing


    LF Tanky brainless build with easy bossing

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 02:19 AM PDT

    I'm playing Scion with Ngahumus Flame or what is it called and i have a lot of fun mapping but bosses can be hard, so I wonder for a build wich would not get one shot and be capable of easy bossing. My budget ATM is around 3ex.

    submitted by /u/bierzuk
    [link] [comments]

    SSFHC MAPPER? (Not sst)

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 04:06 AM PDT

    Decided to play some ssfhc till next league, got a domblow guardian for bossing but was looking for a decent mapper

    submitted by /u/Nagriz
    [link] [comments]

    Improve SST Bleed Gladiator

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 12:54 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    I need some tips on how to improve my SST Bleed Gladiator.

    Community Path of Building: https://pastebin.com/DCqTV4b4

    At the moment I'm mainly doing red maps, I'm still hunting conquerors. Alc'n'go up to T16 is no problem, clear is great, a bit more tankyness and single target DPS would be good.

    I can spend ~15 Ex.

    TYVM.

    submitted by /u/nephromQ
    [link] [comments]

    Need advice

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 12:20 AM PDT

    Need advice

    Hello I would like recommendations for a new character, I currently have an LS Raider I have no problems mapping, but bosses and invitations are very difficult for me.
    I would like an exclusive character for this content.
    Preferably not totems, minions or cyclone, I have already tried them in past leagues and I would like something new.

    Right now I have about 80ex, and a couple of items to sell.

    Additionally I have an HH, those boots and the half-crafted helmet. I don't know if I should sell or use them.

    https://preview.redd.it/ruc7t26i37q71.png?width=2022&format=png&auto=webp&s=04632ea9b908f125a8a4fbd23a3dfe735873b487

    submitted by /u/toadgeass
    [link] [comments]

    Working on a POB for SSF bleed bow glad. Thoughts?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 01:12 AM PDT

    https://pastebin.com/wkxJCmbH

    Life has been the issue, hence I'm stretching on travel to get up to constitution.

    I compared with a left-side-of-tree version but right-side looks superior to me.

    Also, I know--getting a decent bow is gonna be the challenge here. It'll force me to learn to craft.

    submitted by /u/danielbrian86
    [link] [comments]

    Double CoC options

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 12:48 AM PDT

    Vengence: needs eye of inocence or scold's bridle to proc and has a long cooldown. Can be used with Martyr of Innocence (probably best in slot) or a shaper sword with cast on crit (better crit chance, quality on vegence, hits can't be evaded craft, crit multi, attack speed, no block).

    The Cauteriser/Limbsplit: 100% guaranteed proc chance with 1s cooldown and no other items are needed. Low crit chance.

    Ngamahu's Flame: Lowest cooldown (0.15s) but only a 20% proc chance. Also low crit chance.

    Uul-Netol's Embrace: SLOW AS F***. Ez conditions to proc and low cooldown (0.5s) but also low crit chance. Loves battlemage.

    Things that can technically do it but are stupid: Boom Mace, Cameria's Avarice, vengence in a 4link because triple CoC is the ultimate clickbait.

    Most of these setups are only viable with BF/BB (vengence can use VD/DD). Did I forgot something? Martyr of Innocence is the most popular right now but it is the best or is just people copying a build from a popular streamer?

    submitted by /u/salufc
    [link] [comments]

    I'm super bad at crafting: what's the best way to craft a shaper bow with both Cast on Crit and +1 chain?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 02:27 PM PDT

    SSF Build Non-meta

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 03:47 AM PDT

    Hello PoEBuilds

    I am considering starting some SSF action, mostly just to chill and have a good time during these last few weeks of the league.
    Not any big goals in mind, but pushing atlas and perhaps a Sirus kill would be nice.

    I'm pretty open towards builds, just not meta builds, such as: SST Glad, Spectre (Nor summoner in general) Trapper.
    Melee could be fun (Only 1 warcry if so)

    Decent-good clear (Doesn't have to be 1 tap to clear the whole screen, but acceptable)
    Decent bossing, I don't mind if bosses take a minute.
    Decently tanky (doesn't have to be HC tanky)

    submitted by /u/Psytalius
    [link] [comments]

    Poison wand/replica alberons

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 09:11 PM PDT

    Just trying to get some input before I dump a bunch of currency into anything. I'm trying to improve my poison wander assassin. Currently running a Perfect Agony build, but only managing to get 250% crit multi which I'm sure is holding me back quite a bit. However, I have a lot of STR stacking gear and was trying to find out if a STR stacking replica alberons build would still work this league for KB/PS.

    I saw a build from 3.13 and converted it to 3.15 and was looking at roughly 7-10m dps for PS. I do not know very much about poison so I don't know if this is sufficient for this kind of build this league or if there is another poison variant that would be more capable. I also like the STR stacking having quite a bit of health...I really am not a fan of "just don't get hit" builds with like 3k hp. INT Wander seems out of my price range. trying to keep it under 50ex. So any input on a good direction for poison wander or poison wander capability would be appreciated. Thank you!

    I'm following this build, I have close to all the same gear but I'm about 1k less life and no where near 8-9mil dps.

    https://pastebin.com/eQrKySfP

    And my build currently for reference. Still needing to improve obviously, but Not even at all close to the build DPS.

    https://pastebin.com/wTq42bB9

    submitted by /u/SnooCompliments4025
    [link] [comments]

    Want to try flicker strike because you know..flicker strike

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 04:01 PM PDT

    Anybody know a build I could follow that isn't too expensive and even if it is I would appreciate recommendations

    submitted by /u/TheJerry27
    [link] [comments]

    Self cast arc in 3.15

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 05:00 AM PDT

    Arc is by far my favorite skill, trying to make a non Archmage self cast arc build to just play in standard. Would elementalist be best even with golem stacking being nerfed so heavily this patch? Obviously aura stacking would be the best but I don't have nearly enough currency for that even in standard.

    submitted by /u/cccccccccccccccccce
    [link] [comments]

    Are there builds that utilize flat elemental damage well that isn't Elemental Hit?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 10:32 PM PDT

    I've been getting high tier flat elemental damage rolls on weapons and I want to use it to make characters. I'm thinking of basing the character off of either Trinity support + EE or Avatar of Fire, but that's just a thought in my head so far. There's not much % increased elemental damage scaling on the passive skill tree, so I was wondering if you guys have any tips and pointers. Spectral throw or spectral helix maybe? idk

    submitted by /u/kojigas
    [link] [comments]

    Raise Spiders CWC 3 offerings too squishy for T16

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 08:45 PM PDT

    Decent damage, but I get one/two shot if I get jumped, spiders go down, or do hard expeditions. How can I improve the build so I don't die 2-4 times in T16s? I could get tankier or just get more damage and one shot everything, right? Thanks.

    https://pastebin.com/FpsvUepC

    Edit: yes my lightning res is 76, it's bugged and says 73 for some reason. Chaos res is 0.

    submitted by /u/commitsudokulolmods
    [link] [comments]

    Why can't my character go any further than Lvl 7 maps?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 11:43 AM PDT

    New player here.

    Right now I am Lvl 85 Necromancer using SRS, Skeletons, Zombies and Spectres.

    Cannot get past lvl 6 - 7 maps without dying and losing all of my gained exp.

    No idea how I get killed

    I just need help so I am hoping you can better focus my build

    https://pastebin.com/ueNg8TB5

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/BeautifulAd8441
    [link] [comments]

    Char advice, last push to 36 Challenges

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 06:48 AM PDT

    So end of the league is coming and I'm at 23/40 challenges and have not really landed on a char I'm super excited about.. I've tried most of the meta ones, but one of the problems I've hit on every character is I get to 80-90 and just don't understand how to progress it to be able to clear the rest, most are super squishy and keep getting one-shotted, so I get frustrated and re-roll. I'd like to give one more class a shot, and was wondering which would be easier to gear up and be able to do most content (or at least enough to get 36 challenges for the portal!). I'm considering Ed/C Trickster, and using Ziz's guide for it, or one of the Generals cry zerker types. I've got gear spread out on about 5-6 characters, but dont have much cash, so will either of those be decent choices for a few ex to get to clear at least siris 8 for a newer player? Bonus points on easy to understand scaling choices!

    submitted by /u/scjohnson2431
    [link] [comments]

    Speed clearing heist build

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 06:12 PM PDT

    I needed a build that can efficiently farm heist while also being tanky

    submitted by /u/Stalin---
    [link] [comments]

    getting level 100

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 05:45 PM PDT

    LF what build people would think would be easy to get to level 100 with. Not looking to do sst. Currently have a 20 ex as a starting budget

    submitted by /u/dylona96
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with int stacking wander

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 12:59 PM PDT

    Was wondering if anyone had any insight on what upgrades I should do for my int stacking wander? Struggle with single target and survivability

    https://pastebin.com/94Xz9sBU

    submitted by /u/dylona96
    [link] [comments]

    Endgame bossing in 3.15 for under 70ex?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 12:00 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    Before I wrap up the league I was hoping to do some end-game bossing. I've never actually cleared the feared before, so I thought that would be a good goal for myself. I've got a 70ex budget, and I'm hoping for something on the tanky end of things.

    On top of the budget I've got gear for a death's oath occultist and a divine ire trickster. Probably willing to sell/use all of it to fund a new build, since this is league end for me.

    The only build I'm NOT looking to do is SST, cold conversion or bleed. I played it earlier this league and the hit box issues drove me up the wall.

    Any suggestions would be awesome! Thanks!

    submitted by /u/nom_Carver3
    [link] [comments]

    [3.15] GC Blade Flurry Build | Berserker | Expedition | Path of Exile 3.15

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 03:20 PM PDT

    Class for Caustic arrow build.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 03:20 PM PDT

    Hello,

    I took a break from this league and preparing for 3.16, will be maining Caustic arrow. My question would be - Whats the pro's and cons and differences for Witch, ranger and Shadow for Caustic arrow build?

    Thinking if theres any major differences, QOL, damage output etc.

    Cheers guys!

    submitted by /u/Jinglesdd
    [link] [comments]

    Poison BV Old Character Proof of Concept after 3.15 nerfs

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 01:59 PM PDT

    Hi to all,

    Youtube video of concept(https://youtu.be/3X5AKBlHMxQ)

    This is my old character from blight league that was staying in standart. Just tried this if it was still working with all the nerf and as you can see wonderful.

    Cost was around 10-15 ex range. Flasks don't change that much for damage so old and new flasks almost have the same effect on this character. Clusters needs to be changed tho because I was just experimenting back then. Change shield with replica one and circle of nostalgia with 20% reserve is enough to use it. Bottled faith is just there as a trying because I had it and just added it anyways. Atziri's promise and Coralito should be enough in general. I normally use quicksilver for 4th flask slot but even without it char is very fast. There is a lot of improvements can be done in this build. first is optimizing clusters and rare items we use second is some of the new gem interactions might work? maybe.

    Character from profile: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Aanton/characters

    Character name: GodPlannedIMInnocent

    What do you think about the build in general? What adjustments can be made in game's current form? any ideas? I love BV and it's interactions with poison + assassin so I am looking forward to hearing from you.

    submitted by /u/qK0FT3
    [link] [comments]

    Solid HCSSF Build?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 05:09 PM PDT

    Trying to work my skills up as a self sufficient exile and haven't had much luck finding good resources on the question(title) at hand. maybe i just need to refine my searches but if anyone could share some thoughts on what might make good for this play style? Not interested in either trapper or minion. I understand the strengths of both and have done a lot on both but I'm looking to switch up some play style.

    submitted by /u/cadrose
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel