• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 26, 2022

    Path of Exile Builds How would you finish off this dex stacking amulet?

    Path of Exile Builds How would you finish off this dex stacking amulet?


    How would you finish off this dex stacking amulet?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2022 06:27 AM PDT

    Summon Reaper Build for 3.18

    Posted: 26 Jun 2022 09:13 AM PDT

    What is the skill the scales best with additional arrows?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2022 11:18 AM PDT

    Point for point, what skill gets the most benefit with each additional arrow?

    One discussion and feel free to argue with context.

    My personal goal is to make a frenzy stacking something to prove that Gluttonous Tide is legit.

    submitted by /u/eap5000
    [link] [comments]

    Upgrade my build or roll new for bossing?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2022 01:28 PM PDT

    I started this league with Pohx's RF Inq, and then rolled an Occ Spider with Aegis (never pulled the trigger on Melding though). I completed my atlas, and have 11 challenges. I want to start working into harder content, but don't know if these builds are really meant for it. They both clear nicely, but bossing is awkward. I want to start doing boss challenges and hopefully ubers. If I have 10ex, should I work to fix and upgrade my builds or roll something new?

    submitted by /u/VAEllis804
    [link] [comments]

    Please help me find a new build, I'm going crazy with too many choices!

    Posted: 26 Jun 2022 02:36 PM PDT

    Hey everyone,

    I've been playing a lot of Righteous Fire Inquisitor recently and have gotten pretty bored of the "stand next to your enemy until they die" playstyle. I enjoy how tanky I am, the ability to do most content and how easy it was to gear but now that I've gotten a small amount of currency saved up (~50 ex), I would like to try something a little more interactive.

    I haven't done much end-game content and I'm still fairly new to the game. I think my main focus would be mapping (I would like to try getting a headhunter or mageblood eventually) but I would still like the option of being able to do end game bosses or ubers just so I could at least experience them once. I've looked into a few of the different top builds on poeninja but don't really understand them fully and would like more of a guide to follow. That said, most the skills look interesting to me, especially compared to my Righteous Fire build. I also don't have much of a preference in playstyle so long as it's even a little more interactive than just shield charging next to my enemies and watching their health bar go down.

    If anyone has any build recommendations I would love to hear them, especially if you know a build guide for it!

    submitted by /u/-Zextras-
    [link] [comments]

    CoC FR (non-mageblood)

    Posted: 26 Jun 2022 09:49 AM PDT

    G'day gents, I've farmed up about 60 exalts and I'm looking to take the build to the next level.

    I know mageblood is where I want to be but that seems so far off and I wanna push harder content to farm better rewards.

    https://pastebin.com/LsjnWTmW

    What is the next step I can take in terms of gear progression?

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/sirixs
    [link] [comments]

    Leveling to 100 atlas tree

    Posted: 26 Jun 2022 01:21 PM PDT

    Does anyone have a solid atlas tree for leveling to 100 they could share?

    submitted by /u/jerwrig
    [link] [comments]

    Build Help - Seismic Trapper - Sentinel League

    Posted: 26 Jun 2022 10:13 AM PDT

    Hello,

    I have hit a wall it seems with my seismic trapper. I don't play much and currently only have a couple ex laying around.

    Where should i be focusing my next upgrades? Are there any changes I need to make?

    also, i no idea if my pob is even configured properly zz

    Thanks

    https://pastebin.com/Mdg7JYRR

    submitted by /u/TittyClapper
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with a build for a fire sword

    Posted: 26 Jun 2022 10:01 AM PDT

    I crafted this sword and I'm looking for recommendations for a build to utilize it. I was considering the obvious chieftain build or maybe a jugg? I'd like to play something tanky.

    submitted by /u/CrippledRams
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a boss carry build with Mageblood + 20ex

    Posted: 26 Jun 2022 09:32 AM PDT

    Hey I was hoping to get some help deciding on a boss carry build, I've always wanted to be someone who could offer free boss carries on tft, I thought it was pretty cool to help newer players or people without a ton of time to invest in a character. I finally made enough to get a mageblood and I have 20 ex remaining.

    I've checked a ton of posts and I realize a mageblood can work on almost every build so its hard to pick just a couple but I would preferably like to make a tanky boss killer, since I'm terrible at mechanics and don't want to brick anyone's run. I have a spare duelist that I'd like to pivot, right now its a toss up between general cry or amour stacker potentially, if anyone has any pobs or guides or even other builds I haven't considered, please let me know, I would really appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/MythDeath
    [link] [comments]

    CoC FR help

    Posted: 26 Jun 2022 08:53 AM PDT

    I was wondering how can I improve my build to do all content.

    here is pob

    submitted by /u/toobad4you
    [link] [comments]

    Help needed for upgrading PC Pathfinder

    Posted: 26 Jun 2022 07:46 AM PDT

    Venom Gyre Dex-Stacking Ascendany Choice

    Posted: 26 Jun 2022 06:30 AM PDT

    Hi Everyone,

    I'm currently playing around with the idea of making a venom gyre dex stacker.

    I did some research and found different Pob's and videos on some variations of the build. Sadly i cant decide what to choose ...

    As far as i can see the three main options are Champion, Deadeye and Scion.

    On a sidenote: i personally am a big fan of qol. Like ailment immunity, high chaos res and maybe some phasing or easy poison/bleed immunity.

    Anyone got some experience/advice?

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Mr0ffline
    [link] [comments]

    New player, hit a wall against Elder infused bosses with arc occultist

    Posted: 26 Jun 2022 06:24 AM PDT

    You can see my character here - while I did technically finish act 10 once during Betrayal and again during Harvest, I lost interest pretty much immediately after. This league however PoE has really grabbed my attention, and I've put in about 6 1/2 days play time - far more gaming than I've done in years, especially on a single game.
    I'm following this guide for a low life arc occultist, and so far it's been a blast to play. Combining arc with the occultist corpse explosions for huge, screen clearing explosions has been great fun.
    I finished my first 10 boss Maven fight yesterday and pretty much walked through it, The Suncallers beams lead to a close call or 2, but I finished with all portals remaining. So I'll admit I was a bit caught off guard when I went into my first Elder infused map, and The Eradicator wiped the floor with me. I scraped by on my last portal, but it was a pretty huge change from the 10 boss fight I'd had moments earlier.
    Another Elder infused map dropped today, against The Enslaver, so I thought I'd try my luck again. This fight was even worse, half the time I couldn't even figure out what was killing me. As far as I could tell I wasn't standing in anything, nothing seemed to be hitting me, but my ES shield would be dropping. I'm presuming it's another mechanic like bleeding which... great, i guess. Even ignoring that though, almost every hit would knock my ES down by huge amounts, so I spent more time trying to doge than really doing much damage.

    To be honest it's really knocked the fun out of the game for me. My gear isn't anything special, I've been meaning to upgrade the rings for a while and my boots have been knocking around for a bit too. I was obviously expecting a difficulty spike, but to be knocked all but back to square 1, where bosses are killing me in a few hits, where my damage barely chips away at their health... I'm not just sure I've got the motivation to sink another 50 hours into upgrading gear just to get to the Elder, at which point I'm presuming the difficulty will spike by the same amount again.
    I'm really hoping there's some obvious mistakes that I've made, because I'm absolutely still enjoying the game, but this has really put a damper on that enjoyment.

    submitted by /u/Dain_
    [link] [comments]

    Cold Reap Inquisitor - Feel like i'm missing something

    Posted: 26 Jun 2022 06:17 AM PDT

    Hey guys, recently decided to roll an inquis to feel tankier and be able to bosses at the same time. I'm not sure if I'm missing something but comparing POBs to some guides (some doing 40-50m reap dps) I feel like my dps is not quite up there. Any help gladly appreciated!

    POB: https://pastebin.com/ANe72r4B

    Edit: Have around 60ex to make changes to improve the build

    submitted by /u/gustilo31
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel