• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 26, 2022

    Path of Exile Builds Another Sublime Vision Fire Reap BUT with 85m dps

    Path of Exile Builds Another Sublime Vision Fire Reap BUT with 85m dps


    Another Sublime Vision Fire Reap BUT with 85m dps

    Posted: 26 Jun 2022 03:33 PM PDT

    Cold BV occultist. Omni, HH, 22m dps, paper defences, T16 100% deli showcase.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2022 05:29 PM PDT

    Necro Mages - Need help getting to deeper Simulacrums

    Posted: 26 Jun 2022 04:04 PM PDT

    I can easily get to wave 25-26. After that it becomes completely RNG on whether I can make it further without getting continually wiped, often not able to finish 30 before using all my portals. What do I need to improve or change to get there? I would like to minimize deaths and still be able to reach wave 30 consistently.

    https://pastebin.com/e2tTQgHi

    submitted by /u/Cygnus__A
    [link] [comments]

    Lightning Strike Champ, Help!

    Posted: 26 Jun 2022 03:58 PM PDT

    Hello everyone, I've been doing Glacier runs for a few days and have some money saved up. I've got about 50ex saved up at the moment and would like to up my dps. I've not great with pob but I feel like my dps is a little low.

    For Glacier clears, I use herald of ice and herald of thunder. But, I don't think those are better than wrath for doing end game content.

    Please help? https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/smit9352/characters

    An accurate POB would be helpful, but I've tried and never get it right.

    submitted by /u/smit9352
    [link] [comments]

    Where should I go from here?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2022 05:39 PM PDT

    Hello! I have been playing a Spark Inquisitor this league and was hoping for some advice on how to improve my build i currently have. Im trying to get both a bit more tanky and improve the builds dps. I haven't really played a build like this before so i'm open to suggestions! https://pobb.in/swszPVR4_uR1

    submitted by /u/SlaineAD
    [link] [comments]

    managuardian for juiced deli 5 orb

    Posted: 26 Jun 2022 05:33 PM PDT

    i was super curious about how much of a difference there was in party play vs solo so i made a guardian! i did juiced crimsons on my occy and found 1 apo in 100 maps as a solo.. after doing some deli runs omw to 100 i saw 10+ apo in a couple hrs on my guard..

    however it's the first time ive played a support and idk how to make improvements besides stuff i can self craft (my rings)

    https://pastebin.com/3E8TnV6A

    i dropped the eyes of greatwolf idk if better than blightwell, but how else can i progress my mana pool? first time playing a support so idk how to continue scaling

    submitted by /u/BANDOS_BATCHEST
    [link] [comments]

    Next Steps for Fire BV

    Posted: 26 Jun 2022 01:18 AM PDT

    So I'm playing a Fire BV assassin and just bought my first headhunter, what would you recommend for the next steps in the build based on the POB provided? Based on poe.ninja I'm thinking that I might save up for an omni amulet, swap to that with an explode chest, get the standard BV helm (+1 power charges and +1 unleash seals) and ditch the asenaths to get more attributes for omni, but wanted to see if there was something else I could swap to as well

    POB: https://pastebin.com/7vAGkCwZ

    submitted by /u/U-Stole-My-Name
    [link] [comments]

    10ex build for a shadow class?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2022 03:25 AM PDT

    Hi guys, looking for a fast zoom zoom class for mapping if any for a shadow class. Have 10ex for a budget, hopefully it caps here.

    I started league with seismic but changed to cwdt wardloop which i am kind of regretting because it is so expensive.. spent like 225ex already. Want to take a break from it.

    I liquidated all my seismic gear so i have a empty lv 95 shadow which i can just redo the ascendancy to fit a new build.

    Pls provide me a POB link too because I'm new to POE (currently 3.5mths old) so i will refer to POB a lot for reference. Or maybe a youtube link.

    Thank you in advance!!

    submitted by /u/jonsohh
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel