• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 5, 2022

    Path of Exile Builds Build test with Infinite Ward, Reverse Chill, Forbidden Rite and Corpse Pact

    Path of Exile Builds Build test with Infinite Ward, Reverse Chill, Forbidden Rite and Corpse Pact


    Build test with Infinite Ward, Reverse Chill, Forbidden Rite and Corpse Pact

    Posted: 05 Jul 2022 08:33 AM PDT

    Crafting a insane belt with 300ex budget help

    Posted: 05 Jul 2022 02:05 AM PDT

    So I've been playing for a few years but never really did much crafting. How would you guys finish this bow for ea champ?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2022 06:23 PM PDT

    Favorite 3.18 gimmick builds that weren't CoD discharge?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2022 05:30 PM PDT

    Pretty neat seeing a very niche interaction (Cast on Death amping Discharge damage to insane levels) become relatively mainstream. Does anyone else have their own favorite gimmick interaction/builds for 3.18?

    submitted by /u/ZGiSH
    [link] [comments]

    How do I approach crafting an exact piece like this?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2022 09:20 PM PDT

    DD or Seismic as a bosser starter?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2022 04:52 PM PDT

    If you would start the league right now, focused on boss and invitation farming the soon as possible, what would you choose? (Softcore trade league)

    1. Detonate Dead
    2. Seismic trap

    Or any other suggestion?

    submitted by /u/Fed11
    [link] [comments]

    Unsure what to do next, any advice?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2022 03:21 PM PDT

    I've been playing for years but normally get into red maps and I'll quit as that was enough to scratch the ARPG itch. This league, for various reasons, I've played longer and for the first time I've 115/115 my atlas, killed sirus, killed atziri. My problem is I'm not sure what to do next. I'm working on getting Maven splinters to kill her to get my 3rd watch stone but I'm worried my gear may not be ready but I'm not sure what I should be upgrading. I've only got about 14ex and I don't seem to farm fast (probably just lack of knowledge)

    Here is my POB: https://pastebin.com/RArghyRs

    I've been doing Kripp's absolution necro build. Any suggestions on gear pieces I should swap out or look at upgrading? I'm thinking my unsocketed ring for a socketed ring so I can fit anomalous generosity on my wrath setup, l gives me a 3% dps increase it seems but maybe there is something better

    Also any suggestions on types of content this character would be good at to make currency would be appreciated. I'm just well beyond my experience/knowledge.

    submitted by /u/RAMunch1031
    [link] [comments]

    looking for builds or even individual combos for two or more players

    Posted: 05 Jul 2022 07:20 PM PDT

    looking specifically for stuff that wouldn't work with a single player. these characters will always be together through 100% of their game play.

    the most obvious is that they can share resistances or damages gained from auras. one can run the resistances and the other can run damage auras. or one can run strength based auras and the other can run int.

    the combos i've found so far to be fun are:

    death's oath/gravebind It's like running rightous fire except you bypass energy shields and you don't have to worry about your health regen or chaos resist being anything other than normal defensive layer strength because the gravebind means you're never considered to have killed anything.

    Akuna's Will (+Baron +strength build)/Detonate Dead. One character plays a build that completely focuses on giving zombies more hp, doing more scaling than you can usually get out of a DD build. Those huge HP zeds are now fuel for detonate dead. The DD player is then free to focus heavily on damage and defense.

    submitted by /u/xxxtogxxx
    [link] [comments]

    Any more upgrades I can do with my cremation/unearth build?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2022 07:18 PM PDT

    https://pastebin.com/SZrsbabV

    any more upgrades I can do? or is there massive dimishing returns at this point?

    on the divine judgment notable I was planning to get elemental damage energy shield leech once I hit 94.

    I also would get zealots oath soon at 95

    submitted by /u/xcv45t
    [link] [comments]

    8 hours left in league for me, how to get the biggest upgrade for uber. ( LS RAIDER)

    Posted: 05 Jul 2022 07:16 PM PDT

    looking for feedback

    Posted: 05 Jul 2022 03:27 PM PDT

    im making a baron strength zombie build and am looking for feedback on how i could improve my build since it feels super weak i find that i have severe mana issues when applying buffs and my minions seem quite squishy when doing tier 4 maps especially when stuff like fire or aoe abiliities the pob is here https://pastebin.com/K69FSQZy

    ps would love to also know how i can improve my chaos ress situation without severly cripling by reducing strength by a lot

    submitted by /u/braindeadpizzaslice
    [link] [comments]

    cold reap inquis crafting

    Posted: 05 Jul 2022 06:55 PM PDT

    https://youtu.be/vjiUPzHCtwA

    https://youtu.be/VDpCTzSBq0Y

    https://youtu.be/RZIQtuuRCuI

    any other resources u guys can think of? ive been trying to craft pieces for this build for the last week but im having tremendous difficulty with the shield and gloves in particular (im trying to become giga tank)

    submitted by /u/BANDOS_BATCHEST
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with pushing my Poison Molten Strike Pathfinder to the limits

    Posted: 05 Jul 2022 08:13 AM PDT

    Here is my current POB. This is my one and only build for this league so my goal is just to push it as far as I can. I currently have 50ex (up to 70ex depending on if I can sell some stuff). My build can do wave 30 Simu deathless, and I have been working on Uber bosses. My current Uber Bosses record are: Sirus 0/2, Maven 2/3 (4 deaths the first time, 1 the second time), Shaper 2/2 (deathless), Elder 2/2 (2-3 deaths), and haven't tried any others yet.

    Two things that I ask people keep in mind.

    1. I want to stick with Poison Molten Strike. I know there are probably more efficient skills (ie: LS or Helix) for a poison PF build but I have been enjoying Molten Strike.
    2. I am keeping my core defense of 90% max res + 100% phys damage taken as elemental + Ruby/Sapphire/Topaz Flasks to go along with Flask charges on hit + used when full + Master surgeon.

    Molten Strike:

    • Just swapped out my Awakened Chaos Damage for Awakened Deadly Ailments. Nice boost in Poison DPS at the expense of hit damage. Which for a poison build isn't a big deal but it did nerf my leech to the point that I specced out of Clever Thief. But between Master Surgeon + the minimal Life/Mana gain on hit, I am not sure leech was really doing much.
    • Debating if Slower Projectiles would be worth using. Right now, according to the MS Calculator an average of 8.7-10.4 projectiles (out of 13) are hitting each attack depending on the radius of the boss. Slower Projectiles would give me 11.8-13 projectiles, at the cost of a different support gem.
    • Would love to get Nightblade in there but I am not sure if I can change my tree around to be able to spec into crit and fully maximize Nightblade

    Flasks:

    • Bread and butter of pathfinder builds, I pushed all my resistances onto them so if I ever lose my flasks I will insta-die. Not sure if it's ever really been a problem yet but I still get nervous in exarch maps and drought bringers.
    • I like my current flask setup, the only thing I am considering is switching out "reduced mana cost" for "Life Regen," however, concerned about my mana costs especially after losing my mana leech. But degens is definitely one of the weaker areas of this build so the extra life regen would be nice. Would probably have to test this to see how it feels in game
    • 1 Thing I am concerned about is if I invested too much into my flasks. I have 92% increased flask charges gained (which turns my 7 charges gained on hit into 13.3) and reduced flask charges used allows me to trigger my basalt, ruby, and topaz each hit. Which is nice, but may be over kill.

    Gear:

    • I have been crafting a lot of my gear (Currently my dagger, chest, helm, and gloves are all self-crafted).
    • Open to any and all suggestions in min-maxing my gear
    • There are likely better boots than duskblights but I really wanted boots with +1/+2 AOE corruption for my Withering Step - Plague bearer - increased AOE - enhance setup. It's just a lot easier to get those double corruptions on unique boots.
    • Aul's is nice for the free Envy + gives plenty of attributes to meet my requirements. Considered using the Uul amulet to the 7th link but I lose too much attributes.
    • The dawnbreaker is the only required unique in my build (to get 100% phys taken as elemental)

    Tree:

    • Have at it, there are probably better paths/nodes/clusters/jewels to use, open to every suggestion here. Will obviously need to make changes if I switch to Nightblade.
    • I think most things are understandable, like melding + impossible escape is need to hit 90% max all res, and the forbidden jewels give me frenzy charge generation. Not sure if brutal restraint stuff shows up but it gives me 16% increased non-curse aura effect and onslaught on kill.

    Gems:

    • I like the overall setup, but there are lots of buttons. Would be nice to fit in blood rage but didn't have the space so far. Not sure there is too much to change here other than the previously discussed molten strike supports.
    submitted by /u/CF_Hopefull
    [link] [comments]

    First Endgame Character questions (Arc Witch)

    Posted: 05 Jul 2022 06:51 AM PDT

    Hey there, I recently brought my first character into the post-game and im currently hanging around atlas map levels 12-13. Iv started to have some trouble though and I was wondering if a more experienced player could take a quick look at my build and suggest some fixes? I'm sure that I'm making some mistakes here that I cant perceive due to lack of experience. I've been following this guide (https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/arc-elementalist-gear-jewels-flasks), but iv found that since im poor as a dog it can be difficult to follow into the post game, particularly since I can't afford the fancy crit chance items to capitalize on the crit nodes.

    My build: https://pastebin.com/1eJmBKYD

    A few questions that I have from playing this build as a new player:

    I *think* my first priority is to get some vaal regalia with 6 linked blues, decent life, and "%max life as energy shield" but I only have 1 exalted and about 25 chaos orbs. should I save for a nicer chest piece, just buy whatever I can, or should I be thinking about spending my money on something else entirely?

    The guide recommends slotting the red "inspiration" support gem with your vaal arc, but in the equipment section it recommends a six blue linked chest piece. Is this an oversight or am I missing something?

    Mana reservation and efficiency seems to be a bit of an issue, with Wrath, determination, and clarity i have about a third of my mana available even after taking most mana reservation efficiency passives. is this normal? or am I missing something?

    Glorious vanity, should I be rushing it like the guide suggests even without the high life from items?

    My hope is to take this character as far as I can, I don't really have much interest in making new characters. Any advice that could help me accomplish this would be greatly appreciated! :)

    submitted by /u/Brickfrog90
    [link] [comments]

    Self-cast Forbidden rite on an 80-ex budget?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2022 06:40 PM PDT

    So i've been wanting to do a forbidden rite self-caster ever since i saw it revealed, and i see a lot of different way people go about it. I'm probably gonna go power-charge stacking occultist, but i would love to get some other pointers on what i should be doing with my currency.

    So far the best i have found is this: https://pastebin.com/VzvyRiSG using farrul's fur, but i want to know from some more experienced players whether this build is the way to go, and possibly some tips on how to craft better items.

    submitted by /u/Gumleboi
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for build ideas around this perfectly rolled staff. Any thoughts?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2022 12:01 AM PDT

    What to use instead of herald of ice?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2022 05:58 PM PDT

    https://pastebin.com/hpSMfRmN

    Enjoying playing spectral helix, but I know the herald of ice with my build is outdated and isn't offering me much...but I'm not sure what would be a better use of that reservation?

    submitted by /u/Shaddolf
    [link] [comments]

    STR Wander getting 1 shot often

    Posted: 05 Jul 2022 05:37 PM PDT

    as Title, i decided to dump my currency into this zerker STR wander, but i am having a hard time playing it as it quite squishy and i often get one shot, should i just reroll and go slayer?

    here is my current pob.

    https://pastebin.com/Vg3cgUv3

    any help/reco would be much appreciated. thanks

    submitted by /u/mikelcruz
    [link] [comments]

    LF SSF Winter Orb Occultist PoB’s

    Posted: 05 Jul 2022 05:25 PM PDT

    I can't find anything on PoE.ninja, but really interested in scaling winter orb efficiently in a low-pressure SSF environment.

    Offense: I was thinking I should scale crit, power & frenzy charges, cold damage

    Defense: this is where I'm most unsure. Should I start off with as much spell suppression as I can get, life & es, and either leech or regen?

    Any help is much appreciated

    submitted by /u/zooniczach
    [link] [comments]

    Help With a JANK Ignite Loop CWDT setup

    Posted: 05 Jul 2022 01:29 PM PDT

    https://pastebin.com/aAxHLvxW


    Question on a proof of concept build I was trying, I've spent a decent amount of money into this build and I'm struggling to kill bosses on T11 maps, The build is decently tanky however I need help to push the damage to the next level.


    The main mechanics of the build are Vitality sublime vision and Doppelgänger Guise with eye of innocence.

    With Elementalist all damage ignites, Eye triggers, and I get hit. This keeps my 25% life over one second up. I then use Pertified blood to mitigate the damage and keep the loop running.

    I do have a stalling problem as sometimes there are not enough enemies to keep the loop running, to solve this I use Forbidden Rite to restart.


    My Main issues is that I'm a bit smooth brain to figure out what upgrades I should focus on next, I looked at some builds on poe ninja to get some inspiration however it seems as though my DPS has hit a soft cap is this build doomed or can I salvage it to T16s?

    Thanks in Advance

    submitted by /u/epictaco
    [link] [comments]

    Need help crafting a bow build around +1 arrow gear (SSF)

    Posted: 05 Jul 2022 09:32 AM PDT

    Got pretty lucky this league as SSF, have a +1 arrow synth quiver and a +1 arrow fractured bow. Additionally I have a +1 max frenzy synth ring and Asenath's Chant.

    I'm trying to build an Uber Bosser to complete the remaining challenges and thought this gear could be used to that end. Are there any solid bossing builds that would make use of this gear?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/_nu
    [link] [comments]

    CWDT Recoup Occultist, a more flexible CWDT alternative

    Posted: 05 Jul 2022 04:32 AM PDT

    Best budget build for SIMULACRUM?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2022 10:01 AM PDT

    Hi exiles, I've currently in love with the mechanic of simulacrum and cant wait to do it all the time, but the problem of mine is I dont have big money for the build like CoC FR or anything fancy that can shredding all the things on simulacrum. So that' s why im here to ask is there any build that cost 20-70 ex budget that can do simulacrum (or any other content) with comfort? BETTER TO HAVE AEGIS AURORA on the build cuz the recovery, it feels like broken tbh when you being damaged by tons of small hits (especially doing simulacrum)

    submitted by /u/RATY1114
    [link] [comments]

    help me automate my posion concoction build?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2022 03:43 PM PDT

    Hello.

    How can I better automated my PC build?
    Right now I use posion concoction and plague bearer

    I know I need to use wither too. Is there a way to automate this somehow?

    I play on console with controller.

    I already have a cwdt with steelskin and auras.

    submitted by /u/DeezCryptos
    [link] [comments]

    Making arakaali's fangs tankier

    Posted: 05 Jul 2022 08:00 AM PDT

    Yesterday I made a post regarding a new build suggestion and I decided to go with arakaalis.

    I basically sold everything I had and so far the damage is nice, but I'm too squishy. I had hopes of at least getting far in simulacrum, but I was only able to make it to wave 18 before ripping.

    Here's my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/RQe5hj7J

    There are some problems that I have to solve. Mana reservation is a big one, but I cant afford an enlighten. I went with Blasphemy + temporal chains to be able to proc Profane Bloom, because due to not understanding shit about fuck I thought that the spiders would apply the despair on hit from the ring. So I can either proc profane bloom OR I can use vitality + defiance banner.

    In general, I know that my resists are bad and my life is bad. But I have no idea how to solve it really, especially because right now I barely have any budget.

    ATM I'm able to farm T16's pretty decently and have been able to kill elder, so I can make more currency, but not sure where to go from here.

    submitted by /u/claudioo2
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel