• Breaking News

    Friday, July 8, 2022

    Path of Exile Builds SSF: Safest way to get rid of prefixes? I wouldn't want to just yolo-annul. Other crafting advice also welcomed warmly

    Path of Exile Builds SSF: Safest way to get rid of prefixes? I wouldn't want to just yolo-annul. Other crafting advice also welcomed warmly


    SSF: Safest way to get rid of prefixes? I wouldn't want to just yolo-annul. Other crafting advice also welcomed warmly

    Posted: 08 Jul 2022 08:01 AM PDT

    670% MS Heist Farmer - No DPS needed >:)

    Posted: 07 Jul 2022 08:01 PM PDT

    Howdy y'all!

    I'll be honest, I really don't like Heist. It just seems like way too much work, and to get any of the good loot in the endgame, you have to farm a LOT of worthless heist contracts just to level up your people. With that being said, I decided to say screw it, I've literally never done more than like 3 contracts in one league before, so I was going to farm it.

    With this char, I managed to unlock every rogue and level them all to lvl 4-5 within 30 minutes of gameplay (Plus an extra 15 or so buying ilvl 81 contracts, since I only had random ones from drops in maps throughout the league).

    So, without further ado, here's my extremely fast Heist farmer: With 775k EHP (93k eva, 46k arm, 100% suppression, 25% block, and 600+ regen/s), you can face tank pretty much everything in heist while your rogues unlock stuff for you. The strat is basically hit rage whenever ya wanna zoom extra quick, and whenever you're looting or unlocking a door, just pop up a decoy totem and hang out. Once you get job speed on your rogue char's gear, this will feel suuuuuuper smooth to just blast through heists like they're nothing. You can also run through almost every trap except super long segments of mines, as you'll see in the video. Hope you guys might take some interest in it!

    POB: https://pastebin.com/h3cBCBYL Showcase of a full contract in ~45s (+ all my gear): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Nx9YyIecMc&ab_channel=GabrielCummings

    EDIT: Oh, and the best part? The entire build (gear, jewels, gems, flasks, everything) cost me less then 5ex.

    submitted by /u/Dark_Zypher
    [link] [comments]

    Scourge Arrow Ward Poison Pathfinder Uber Eater of Worlds (at this point this is basically Siege Ballista, thanks GGG)

    Posted: 08 Jul 2022 04:27 AM PDT

    Vaal Skeleton Build 3.18 - Details for Build in Description and Comments.

    Posted: 08 Jul 2022 10:58 AM PDT

    Cold DoT Occultist amulet choices; also Cold Snap vs Wintertide Brand

    Posted: 08 Jul 2022 07:21 AM PDT

    I'm far from game veteran and need help, because around 700 hours is definitely a rookie number in this racket. Lucky drops in SSF forced me to try second character now to use them: Aegis, Ashes, Shavronne, Enlighten 4, Rime Gaze with 2 aoe skill and 90% reservation corruption. I followed ShakCentral's guide with brands, but I also see on PoE.ninja more people are using cold snaps.
    Seeing how many passives brands take it got me thinking that maybe brands are not a way to go? Now, I also happened to drop an item that I don't see anywhere in builds but it got me thinking again: Aul's Uprising with Malevolence. I then linked Arrogance with Malevolence + Determination + Defiance Banner and it works. With Enlighten 4 I'm comfortably running 8 reservations: the arrogance ones and Vaal Discipline + Clarity + Hatred + Tempest Shield + Purity of Ice (PoI not right now, but surely 1000th Eater will finally drop Melding COPIUM ) Probably can be some different mix.

    So should I even bother with Aul's or just keep using Ashes? Also have Presence of Chayula. I'm not even attempting to craft 2 skill rare, I'm a mere mortal playing SSF.

    Passive skill tree and gear trajectory is still fully in line with ShakCentral's guide (the "Trade" version obviously), but to test the auras I dropped molten shell and brand recall for now at least.

    Aura effect is more and more beneficial now, and Wintertide just eats all the passives, while with Cold snap I could diverge more into that scion ES territory on tree and somewhere else, right? Also, as nice as that Rime Gaze with corruption is, maybe Crown of the Inward Eye is better, especially if I changed to Cold Snap? What to 6link then: Vortex or Cold Snap?

    submitted by /u/The_Beetle
    [link] [comments]

    Strength or Dex stacking Venom Gyre?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2022 02:43 PM PDT

    Seems like venom gyre playstyle give me interest to play it, and most of the player play with attribute stacking so i was wondering which one of these two is better for venom gyre? Additionally, which ascendancy is better for which attribute stacking y'all choose

    submitted by /u/RATY1114
    [link] [comments]

    Crit Impending Doom Shako

    Posted: 08 Jul 2022 02:11 PM PDT

    Hi !

    I've been building the character is the POB below ; but I admit I am a bit lost to where to take him now and where are my obvious upgrades, beside dual wielding void battery.

    https://pastebin.com/P2K7ZhEU

    The mechanics are quite easy : Vixen curse are applied then despair, the Vixen cascade curse are applied, which proc impending doom for a big boom.

    I'm capped at a explosion every 0.15 which isn't that bad, all thing considered.

    submitted by /u/QuicheAuSaumon
    [link] [comments]

    Best legacy Vaal spam build with this wep?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2022 02:09 PM PDT

    What would be the best Vaal spam (legacy Soul Catcher/pathfinder) build I could do with the below weapon? I also have an instant leech legacy Vinktar with lightning damage to spells that can have 100% uptime.

    My thought is to spam Vaal spark and have the instant lighting leech instantly recover any damage taken. Possibly use replica furl to get all power/end/frenzy charges? This is recycling the vaal immortal call build that was nerf-hammered.

    Item Class: Warstaves Rarity: Rare Death Call Eventuality Rod -------- Warstaff Quality: +30% (augmented) Physical Damage: 78-144 Critical Strike Chance: 7.00% Attacks per Second: 1.25 Weapon Range: 13 -------- Requirements: Level: 82 Str: 117 Dex: 114 Int: 159 -------- Sockets: B-R-B-B-G-B -------- Item Level: 82 -------- Quality does not increase Physical Damage (enchant) Grants 1% increased Elemental Damage per 2% Quality (enchant) -------- +1 to Maximum Power Charges and Maximum Endurance Charges (implicit) -------- +1 to Level of Socketed Gems +2 to Level of Socketed Lightning Gems Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 10 Power Charge On Critical Strike +40% to Lightning Resistance Non-Aura Vaal Skills require 40% reduced Souls Per Use 9% chance to deal Double Damage (crafted) -------- Elder Item 

    Some possible useful belt, boots and precursors emblem I have: https://pastebin.com/nQ3VepHy

    submitted by /u/PoE-123
    [link] [comments]

    Is this in-game DPS good for T16 Blue Maps? I'm currently doing T12 Yellows.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2022 07:39 PM PDT

    Fun Build ideas for end of league uber bosses / 38 achievement farm 160 ex Budget

    Posted: 08 Jul 2022 07:00 AM PDT

    Hi!

    Any fun build ideas, preferably without a mageblood?

    Got a witch, champion, raider and assassin 90+

    Builds I've played:

    armourstacker champ

    ls champ

    wardloop elementalist

    HoT assassin (budget version)

    seismic trap sabo

    helix pf (poison and non poison)

    Any ideas? Main goal is to farm from 26-38 achievements solo, maybe aquire some currency on the way with simu farming (can do that hours on end)

    I'm not the best PoE player bear in mind, so maybe something tanky :)

    Thank you :)

    submitted by /u/ShietThePenguin
    [link] [comments]

    How should I finish this belt? (Wardloop)

    Posted: 07 Jul 2022 07:48 PM PDT

    one final build to do challenges

    Posted: 08 Jul 2022 12:28 PM PDT

    Hello everyone, I'm currently looking for another build with a budget of 100-150 ex with mageblood and ashes. Already played arakaali, spark, cremation, & skellies. I still can't decide which build will i spent all my currencies. Any suggestion is appreciated, thanks!

    submitted by /u/riiverbed
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite off-meta build?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2022 08:13 AM PDT

    Looking for something to dump some currency in. What are your guys favorite off meta build from 3.18 or 3.17?

    submitted by /u/sickg70st
    [link] [comments]

    Returning after only playing for a few days on league start, should I keep playing Skele Mages or reroll something different?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2022 04:12 AM PDT

    During the first week of the league my internet went to crap and only just got fixed earlier this week. I started with Skeleton Mages for the first time and here's what my character looks like https://pastebin.com/G6jBVYTN But from what I've seen, there hasn't been any talk about Skeleton mages for a little while. Has everyone just moved on and forgotten about them? Is there just a lot of better options to play at this point in the league? Should I try and sell some of the items I have and play a different build or can I get enough cheap upgrades to make the build work? I don't remember how it was going but from my maps tab I'm somewhere in yellow maps.

    How do you even make currency at this point in the league starting from nothing? Usually I play a lot on League start and then use the currency I make then to get a good build rolling.

    submitted by /u/Dash_bb
    [link] [comments]

    CoC FR Improvement Help

    Posted: 08 Jul 2022 07:29 AM PDT

    Recently, I finally leveled up to 100 and tried to min-max on every piece of my gear. This is the first character I put that much currency into. I have very little experience with min-maxing a character. I made a lot of mistakes on this journey XD. As a result, it would be very appreciated if experienced FR players would like to help me find out any missing pieces/ suggest better options/ point mistakes I made.

    The PoB below is imported from my current character. There is no mirror tier gear in my build, all items were crafted by myself (dagger, gloves, boots, rings, except chest). Currently sitting in 58M Sirus DPS, 90 Ele max res, 100k Armour, 6.5K ES, 100% stun avoid, freeze immun, shock immun, a bit of spell suppression for fun.

    I am comparing 2 different locations for Timeless Jewel. Can't decide which route is better overall.

    (a) Doomsdayhttps://pastebin.com/BDgzzeLK

    Advantage: Have spare skill points to get 3 masteries (2 crit, 1 ES)

    Disadvantage: Cannot fit in even a single one rare jewel across the whole tree.

    (b) Pain Attunementhttps://pastebin.com/ewbApciP

    Advantage: Get 1 more jewel socket slot for a rare jewel; also 1 more Devotion

    Disadvantage: Skill points demanding, so it will lose 3 masteries (2 crit, 1 ES)

    Also, I don't know why PoB cannot include stun avoidance from alt quality determination in the "Other Avoidance" box. Is it just a PoB bug or does it actually not work?

    Thank you for reading! This is the first complicated build I have played, it comes with no surprise that I made a lot of stupid mistakes XD.

    Edit: typo

    submitted by /u/zxc1996819
    [link] [comments]

    Why I can't slam Aisling bench on this item?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2022 10:35 AM PDT

    Why I can't slam Aisling bench on this item?

    Wanted to hit "can have up 3 crafted mods", or atleast 1 of 2 crafted prefixes. But person who was making Aisling service said, that he recieve "couldn't generate mod".

    Is it because i have crafted betrayel mods? I thought that I can't use aisling slam ONLY if I have unveiled betrayel mod (not crafted).

    https://preview.redd.it/9u7z8b6prda91.png?width=520&format=png&auto=webp&s=593e1b06bea488a864a21471f768b967ec805e29

    submitted by /u/QWenTYnorito
    [link] [comments]

    Doryani's Prototype and Spectre

    Posted: 08 Jul 2022 10:32 AM PDT

    Hi just a thought do we have any build that uses Doryani's Prototype and Slave Driver's spectre build?

    with doryani's we can reduce nearby resistance by around -55% (using Cowl of the Thermophile) probably it could be used on Animate guardian with feeding frenzy so it is near the enemies ?

    And with elemental equilibrium n conductivity curse ~-90% so overall -145 lightning resistance.

    submitted by /u/nikunj_m
    [link] [comments]

    Where do I go next to improve my DD necro?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2022 09:34 AM PDT

    See title. Enjoying DD but have never played it before so not sure how best to improve it. Damage feels ok and am generally tanky enough but randomly falls over fast sometimes.

    Help appreciated!

    https://pastebin.com/w5uvGupV

    https://poe.ninja/pob/BjZ

    https://pobb.in/FNKWj384Js3k

    submitted by /u/adcarter22
    [link] [comments]

    LS Berserker Build Help

    Posted: 08 Jul 2022 09:27 AM PDT

    Hello to everyone. I want to replicate a build I found interesting: https://pastebin.com/SWqnvqu3

    I only play Standard due to work. I have about 5 Mirrors to spend/craft.

    I would like to know what legacy items I could use, like 2.2 Taste of Hate, so I wouldn't need the 15% modifier on the chest, and what would be the ideal mageblood setup.

    Also, if I could use purity of fire +1 max red instead, as its much cheaper.

    submitted by /u/George_6723
    [link] [comments]

    Last push? SSF - hunt for last bosses

    Posted: 08 Jul 2022 05:20 AM PDT

    First of all, I'm more or less casual player, slow af. However, I've had an era in my life in which I haven't been able to work, and this have gotten my furthest ever in PoE SSF league.

    I've never killed the final bosses,exluding A5 Sirus back in the day. Once. Sh*t, this is the first time I've reached level 93. So clumsy too.

    Not that the build would solve things for me, as I could be way better actually playing the game too.But what would you do to my build just to give it the final push? I don't even know what I'm facing if I ever manage to try the Ubers. I already know I'm lacking chaos res, some suppression and max resists. But should I re-roll my flasks? Also have had some bad luck with rings and weapons, since my cast speed sucks. Been trying to "Get it all in a One Ring (kjeh)", and I want there to be a frenzy charge, but can't let go of endurance charge either.

    Even small suggestions are more than welcome!

    Here's Pob: https://pastebin.com/P58YfgAN

    EDIT: So about current progress. I can do conquerors deathless, and Searing Exarchs and such a doable. Killed Shaper too. But been playing kind of aimlessly.

    EDIT2: Fixed PoB, had to close PoB to get a succeed code out of it.

    submitted by /u/reevelainen
    [link] [comments]

    Flicker strike directions

    Posted: 08 Jul 2022 08:53 AM PDT

    I cant get the ball rolling in delirium maps since i am too weak,

    am trying to put together a flicker strike with HH for the sake of it but wasted almost all my currency in the key pieces.

    What should i focus to overcome this barrier?

    https://pastebin.com/TmKTETPj

    submitted by /u/One_Kaleidoscope_271
    [link] [comments]

    About Strength of Blood and Brutal Fervour

    Posted: 08 Jul 2022 08:30 AM PDT

    May I ask Strength of Blood should not affect Brutal Fervour's

    "Life Leech effects are not removed when Unreserved Life is Filled"?

    The information is a little too old, I hope you can help me confirm

    submitted by /u/Bodinplayingwhat
    [link] [comments]

    6man hp uber uber elder with maven witness

    Posted: 07 Jul 2022 12:52 PM PDT

    Someone explain 'Debuffs Expire x% Faster' to me.

    Posted: 08 Jul 2022 01:55 AM PDT

    Does making debuffs expire 100% faster mean debuffs have zero duration? Half their duration? A logarithmic algorithm faster? What about values greater than 100%? The wiki has the math for it, but my dumb lizard brain can't put it together right now.

    I really just want to use Beacon of Madness on a build.

    submitted by /u/butsuon
    [link] [comments]

    help me take advantage of this elegant hubris jewel in duelist area! suggest me a build

    Posted: 08 Jul 2022 07:09 AM PDT

    help me take advantage of this elegant hubris jewel in duelist area! suggest me a build

    80% rarity

    30% attack speed

    160% increased critical strike chance

    240% inc projectile damage

    10% inc max life

    80% inc phys damage

    40% crit multi dmg

    light res 50

    80% inc armour

    200% inc damage with bleeding! + 40% faster dmg with bleeds

    cadiro 139820

    https://preview.redd.it/wgziesfzqca91.png?width=1181&format=png&auto=webp&s=b65f4e381b6e9950c9f47c3792de9111eca36d2e

    submitted by /u/Next_Figure5853
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel