• Breaking News

    Friday, April 12, 2019

    Path of Exile Builds Project [Farrul FLICKER] - Flicker at it's finest !

    Path of Exile Builds Project [Farrul FLICKER] - Flicker at it's finest !


    Project [Farrul FLICKER] - Flicker at it's finest !

    Posted: 11 Apr 2019 07:59 PM PDT

    1 Player wow raid Necro

    Posted: 12 Apr 2019 12:22 AM PDT

    I want your opinions and potential improvements for my necro build. I did not want to play just spectres again and with all the new additions to minions (hoag, shaper weapons, betrayal crafts etc) I wanted a build where the symbiotic attributes of our minions really come to shine.

    TLDR: Since I really enjoyed necro builds I wanted to make a necro build, combining the following features: low maintenance (i.e. I don't want to micro manage much), cheapish to start, Good DPS, Tanky minion that don't die, Good Clear, and as many minions as possible for the memes. Currently it sponsors more then 8k es, 1k regen, 1.7mil shaper dps, and very tanky minions.

    edited - POB: https://pastebin.com/jZqPsLMB

    So let me introduce the team: Auramancer, e.g. your character, Curse Bot/Warlock - Flesh Sculptor Spectre (proj weakness and enfeeble), Tank - Bonecruncher spectre (123000 Life 7000 or more regen, taunts), Guardian Support - Ag (Leercast, Flight, Singularity, Charity for Charges), Range DPS - agony crawler, random melee dudes - skeletons, and finally the other useless 40% of the raid which provide some support (Phys reduction/regen) and are mainly there to absorb shit - Zombies and stone golem.

    Character:

    Our character provides discipline, clarity, hatred, haste, purity of elements and Zealotry (to create consecrated ground to give our minions juicy 8% regen)

    Our play experience consists of casting storm brand, flame dashing, convocation and bone offering if your minions start dropping. This allows us to focus on dodging, looting running around, basically whatever we want to do.

    with ok gear we have around 8.4k es, around 1k regen, 39%block, 8% spell block, 25% phys reduction (29% if we craft min endurance charge on the unset ring). Es and regen can vastly improve with things like a clarity/discipline watcher's or just better es gear (especially, gloves belt and boots).

    Minions:

    11 Skeles, 10 Zombies, 2 Spectres, Ag, Stone Golem, Agony Crawler

    Spectres, and Ag are pretty much immortal with over 50k health and more then 2000 regen.

    Our skeletons get summoned using a elder/shaper weapon with trigger socket spell craft, 5 at a time (can potentially swap dmg gem for summon phantasm for even more minions)

    Virulence stacks are created with storm brand, we can attach 2 brands and with golden rule we upkeep our virulence in a single target situation. Reflected poison should not be a problem since Hoag Ring and Chayula neck nearly cap our chaos res.

    Zombies and golem, are not very tanky so they only run around with 20k hp and might die in end game bossing. Unfortunately these are the only minions I cannot either make ultra tanky/auto summoned and therefore might have to be re-summoned.

    We stack consecrated ground, tree regen nodes, minion life and empowers to increase the tankiness of us and our not auto-summoned minions. Tree nodes (+15% Ele, 20% chaos) + commander of darkness (+20% Ele) and purity of elements (+27% Ele) provides all minions with a total of 62% to all elemental and 20% to chaos resistances.

    In POB combined we total around 1.7-2 mil shaper dps but that does incorporate the ag buffs. We have some burst with vaal summon skeleton, and vaal haste.

    We can Greatly increase dmg by getting a shaper weapon with 3 support gem mods and crafting a +3 gem level hoag helm, or %damage ring for hoag. If we have a empower 4 or a plus +1 shavs (more tanky minions) we swap bone offering for flesh offering for even more dps.

    Set up cost should be quite cheap 8ex total or so and we can just level as skele mancer or spectres.

    I am interested in your opinions on this build and any potential improvements.

    submitted by /u/Aloiwa
    [link] [comments]

    [3.6] ARCTIC BREATH TRICKSTER Path of Exile Build

    Posted: 12 Apr 2019 02:39 AM PDT

    Lets brew a Thanos build for Endgame

    Posted: 11 Apr 2019 08:18 AM PDT

    I know what it's like to lose, to feel so desperately that you're right, yet to fail nonetheless. It's frightening, turns the legs to jelly. But I ask you to what end? Dread it, run from it, memes arrive all the same.

    Alright, this build idea has been rattling around in my brain for a while now so I figured I'd put it out there and we can see if we can flesh it out. I want to create a build that embodies our savior, the great Titan, Thanos. Here are my thoughts so far:

    Ascendancy - Jugg, the only class that can rival his thiccness

    Items: Doryani's Fist - It's his gauntlet, basically mandatory right?

    Potential Skills:

    Armageddon brand - like the scene where he throws the moon

    Purple Arc and Scorching Ray also appear in that right scene

    Definitely not too sure about these

    MTX:

    I'm thinking the celestial body armor but I'm sure there's a better one.

    I know this build will undoubtedly suck but hey, if we only kill half the mobs we'll be even more on flavor.

    submitted by /u/charlz2121
    [link] [comments]

    [3.6] Tectonic Slam Berserker with Facebreakers

    Posted: 11 Apr 2019 04:59 AM PDT

    Hey all! I recently put together an updated version of my Tectonic Slam Berserker that I made in Betrayal league. A couple of new items/mods this league inspired me to make a different version of the build; these notables include the Circle of Guilt unique ring and the Juggernaut ascendancy implicit you can get on body armour. Anyway, I posted a guide on the official forums:

    https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2486355

    I've also made a video guide with timestamped links in the description:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mytPl1VijoQ

    Please let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

    submitted by /u/cowpimpgaming
    [link] [comments]

    Bane/ED CI Occultist, hitting a wall with boss damage

    Posted: 11 Apr 2019 08:21 PM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    I'm running a Bane/Essence drain CI Occultist at level 90. I'm using bane in a Doedre's Scorn helm and ED in a 5L chest. Here's the pastebin for my build:

    https://pastebin.com/XhhnhRxK

    I can clear maps okay for the most part (I struggle a bit with synthesized rares) but my boss damage is crap and my survivability is bad too. This is my second league ever and my goal is to kill Shaper and maybe attempt Uber Elder. I was able to kill white elder with 1 death, and killed my first guardian (Minotaur) yesterday on my last portal, it took forever to die and I never felt more squishy. My build seems to have a real problem with boss damage and surviving big hits. Any advice on improving the build? I'm planning on switching to two wands with non-ailment chaos DoT multiplier because I heard those help a bit with damage, but otherwise I'm not sure what to change.

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/Pragmatic_Robot
    [link] [comments]

    Recommendation for RF Ascendancy (Occultist, Guardian, Trickster, or Jugg)

    Posted: 11 Apr 2019 04:28 PM PDT

    Hey everyone. I'm planning on dumping the rest of my currency for this league into my last build for this season, an RF build. Last season I did an RF jugg and found it to be pretty successful. I'd like to make another RF build, but preferably not jugg again (for a change of scenery). I'm likely picking between Occultist, Guardian, and Trickster.

    I'd like to be able to AFK the endgame bosses and still run T16 maps without being painstakingly slow. If Jugg is the only one that can do that, then so be it! But, I'm interested in other input.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/jTheFox
    [link] [comments]

    How to go about getting some gloves

    Posted: 11 Apr 2019 02:57 PM PDT

    For my build I'm looking to cap my resists by getting 30% more fire res, 40% more chaos resist, and some ES (+# to max and +#% increased ES). I noticed I can't find any gloves with these parameters on trading forums, so should I craft some gloves? I've never done this before so what method should I use (essence, fossil, orb, etc)? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Ankle_Shanker
    [link] [comments]

    Every ascendancy challenge - Need suggestions.

    Posted: 11 Apr 2019 08:24 AM PDT

    Hello, my self imposed challenge this league is one of every ascendancy, as the title suggests. Here are the ascendancies I don't have a plan for:

    • Guardian
    • Assassin
    • Deadeye
    • Raider
    • Champion

    I plan on doing Agony Gladiator but if you have a better suggestion I can do Agony Guardian instead. My initial thought is Frost Blades champion or assassin. Looking forward to your suggestions!

    submitted by /u/shanulu
    [link] [comments]

    Searing Arc Flicker-Orb

    Posted: 11 Apr 2019 11:55 AM PDT

    Hey All!

    i had a cool idea for a mapper and i'm trying to make it a thing, but am struggling with making it possible.

    it uses two 6 links (Chest Piece and a 4 link Shaper Item with 2 of the listed support skills ) for Winter Orb and Flicker Strike. gems are: Flicker Strike + Multi Strike + Elemental Damage with Attacks + Immolate + Combustion + Ignite Proliferation and then the second is: Winter Orb + Duration Support + Efficacy + Controlled Destruction + Immolate + Combustion. Then it uses Mjolner with Arc + Chain Support + Combustion. With Avatar of Fire Keystone.

    The idea is that i max duration with jewels and tree making Winter Orb last 19+ seconds, then spam flicker strike everywhere triggering Arc in the process.

    I currently am using a Sion with Elementalist and Trickster Ascendencies. i have enough frenzy charges with the 15% on kill when mapping. my problem is i can't seem to find a way to make it work for bosses because i won't generate frenzy charges on bosses... therefore flicker strike doesn't work.

    If any of you can build this or have some clever or better yet, better way of building this please share!

    here's my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/2gWhvFDN

    please do not judge, it's not done and i'm just theory crafting at this point and looking for help.

    should i just drop arc all together and focus on flicker strike and winter orb? or is there a way to make this work without stretching too thin?

    Thanks in advance :)

    submitted by /u/Sackdutch
    [link] [comments]

    Just started playing please give pointers.

    Posted: 11 Apr 2019 02:13 PM PDT

    Account name Bwenz Lvl 84 deadeye

    Recently started playing and I'm looking for someone to look over my skill tree and gear to give me a few tips or what to go after. I'm aware I should have started in league but will probably wait until next league now.

    submitted by /u/Bwenz
    [link] [comments]

    Help coming up with a viable Flame Surge build.

    Posted: 11 Apr 2019 09:47 AM PDT

    I've always been a fan of Flame Surge as a skill but could never really get one going. With the new selfcast buffs I figured now would be a good time to try again, but apparently I suck at coming up with builds myself.

    I was lookin at possibly using Righteous Fire as the easy way to get the damage bonus off of Flame Surge, if anyone could help me come up with something that could clear end game content, I'd appreciate it. Budget isn't an issue.

    Thank you in advanced to everyone who reads/posts to help.

    submitted by /u/DeejusChrist
    [link] [comments]

    Build request

    Posted: 11 Apr 2019 05:34 AM PDT

    Any good build for start this league? Have minimum budget(tabula rasa, lifespring and etc).

    submitted by /u/poe_fir_tim_pla
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel