• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 6, 2019

    Path of Exile Builds The Walking "Bazooka" - Winter Orb Elementalist

    Path of Exile Builds The Walking "Bazooka" - Winter Orb Elementalist


    The Walking "Bazooka" - Winter Orb Elementalist

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 11:54 AM PDT

    Great maps for essence drain/contagion

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 12:43 PM PDT

    I am currently gering started with an essence drain contagion build my question would be if there are any maps that realy stand out to clear with the Combo.

    submitted by /u/Rophet1
    [link] [comments]

    First Whispering Ice Build

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 03:52 PM PDT

    Just wanted to see if there's anything I could be doing better with the build before I start playing it. Decided to go crit route, only put in two-prop magic jewels that can be gotten for 10c or less, built to level 80 with Alira. Running a 'cwdt - ice spear - crit strike - pcoc' setup in theory just in case Whirling Barrier doesn't have enough up-time on pCharges.

    https://pastebin.com/v1d6swGc

    submitted by /u/VictusBcb
    [link] [comments]

    What do you guys make of this?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 11:45 AM PDT

    I'm not very good at making builds on my own so i was wondering what you guys make of my divine ire trickster.

    https://pastebin.com/xXKZrmwR

    Thanks for any help in advance.

    submitted by /u/casual___
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody know any good molten strike support gems on synthesis?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 06:50 AM PDT

    So I just started a new character on Xbox and I'm looking for good support gems that will play into a molten strike life leech build. I need help finding good gems to support molten strike for early game. keep in mind i just started this character and he is only level 13 so i'm looking for gems that are lvl 20 and below and on synthesis.

    submitted by /u/JackOfAllGames13
    [link] [comments]

    Winter Orb Elementalist - Level 91 feeling stuck, what to improve?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 10:29 AM PDT

    Hey,

    this is the first time that I've reached red maps and I feel stuck at level 91. Ivonbeton's Winter Orb Elementalist (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2313509) is the guide that I follow, compared to his PoB (Same settings) I have less than half of his dps.

    Another problem is that I stayed at the same level for several hours due to dying too much. Mostly due to not enough dodging (Simple fix: play better) and not knowing what some bosses do, e.g. chimera stealth clouds. Again compared to the guide's PoB my defences seem to be fine, therefore I guess there is not that much room for improvements.

    My build: https://pastebin.com/wkdNrWPz

    Things, that I'm missing atm:

    • Quality (support) gems and level 21, only WO is level 21 with 13% quality

    • Corrupted skiny of the loyal with +1 level corruption

    • Abyss jewel with two cold damage mods

    • Jewels with %life, %mana and two damage mods

    • Helm with WO has +2 maximum stages

    • Elderring with Warlord's mark on hit

    What should be the next investment? My budget is 5ex + 300c and I could sell a Fenumal Plagued Arachnid (1,4ex atm), corrupted Skin of the loyal (1w3b2g, hopefully another ex) and a Loreweave 6L (4ex).

    submitted by /u/nikvaro
    [link] [comments]

    Decent passive dps build?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 07:50 AM PDT

    Been looking around but haven't found to much. Is there a working passive dps build that works off auras, damage reflected back, spell shields and counter attacks or similar type stuff where you do minimal attacks but the mobs die from being near you or attacking you? Doesn't have to be great just enough to run around zones and lvl. Just started the ps4 version and im loving it!

    submitted by /u/saxwen
    [link] [comments]

    LF Scorching Ray guide - small budget (3 ex)

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 07:45 AM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    I'm a casual player and have been doing my own CoC discharge which made it to T3 maps only, instead of investing more into it. I wanted to try a scorching Ray build for a long time but prefer to follow a guide instead of doing my own again.

    Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ultralore
    [link] [comments]

    [HC] Vortex/Cold Snap Advice for Surviving Kitava

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 10:47 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    Seeking advice what to do now. What can I optimize to survive Kitava? In boss battles I feel very squishy. Damage seems good, packs are dying in seconds and area clearspeed is fast. (blood aqu in roughly under 2 minutes is ok for ~lvl 60 I think)

    Now boss damage give me trouble most of the time cause they hit life and ES away with 1 hit if I get caught.

    Kitava often kills me on HC, so I decided to take a few more life nodes than in the original guide. Cause CI before Kitava seems dump.

    If you have any advice: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/AriesTheFeral/characters ---> Llireah lvl 63+

    Thank you very much!

    submitted by /u/nicerdicer5000
    [link] [comments]

    Occultist HoWA build - Advice needed

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 06:11 AM PDT

    Hi All,

    I am currently playing this build in STD for delving: https://pastebin.com/3ZP7kHVY

    I was comparing it to some very similar builds on Poe.ninja and realized that some while having similar gear, ES and INT have more DPS. E.g. https://pastebin.com/Agmigsnx

    I did my best to compare them, but i cannot figure out why his build has ca. 40K more DPS than mine.

    Any advice on how to improve my setup without spending 50ex+ would be very much appreciated.

    P.S. I will try wave of conviction in my CWDT setup and see if its worth it to close the chilled ground for.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Ferrox1234
    [link] [comments]

    Spark build

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 08:58 AM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    I started a spark build on PS4 when PoE came out -- I didn't realize I was doing a 3.3 build though. I noticed the guy made an updated build for 3.6 and the passives are different. I've kind of been doing a mashup with of the two, with about 80% in the 3.3 build version. I know it's a difficult question, but should I just stick to 3.3 going forward? The other option I thought of would be to save up for respec orbs (I am level 66, with about 50 chaos orbs and 15 or so respecs).

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Cyborgazm83
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel