• Breaking News

    Monday, May 20, 2019

    Path of Exile Builds Help with MS Jugg (Dual Nebuloch)

    Path of Exile Builds Help with MS Jugg (Dual Nebuloch)


    Help with MS Jugg (Dual Nebuloch)

    Posted: 20 May 2019 01:19 AM PDT

    I have been playing the HoWa version for quite a while and i thought i should try the life nebuloch variant for delving.

    My current depth is somewhere around 420. Please help me understand why does my build feel so shit damage wise and survivability wise (got one-shot and died a few times to mobs generally).

    This is my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/eQZDMXgB

    I've been following some dude build on poe ninja where it says he has reached depth like 800. And our gear is pretty similar.

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/NickGeo28894
    [link] [comments]

    Challenge: What is the highest possible ignite you can get with melee

    Posted: 20 May 2019 12:26 AM PDT

    Theorycrafting - no limits :) Send a pob.

    submitted by /u/tufffffff
    [link] [comments]

    Post guides for high movespeed Cyclone builds!

    Posted: 20 May 2019 12:19 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel