• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 25, 2019

    Path of Exile Builds PATH OF EXILE 3.6 - Divine Ire + CI Ascendant Build [Part 2] Synthesis

    Path of Exile Builds PATH OF EXILE 3.6 - Divine Ire + CI Ascendant Build [Part 2] Synthesis


    PATH OF EXILE 3.6 - Divine Ire + CI Ascendant Build [Part 2] Synthesis

    Posted: 25 May 2019 12:48 AM PDT

    Learning how to craft

    Posted: 24 May 2019 11:38 PM PDT

    I have about 30 exalts and wanted some nice Onslaught booties. Going to buy a base and want to get Resists and the 35 ms affix.

    I understand I should use essences for one 40+ resist. 35% MS can come from Chaos spam if it's ilvl86 or how does that work? Then I could bench craft another resist around 30 and it would be enough.

    What should be the optimal order for this craft? Any other route with similar results?

    submitted by /u/vize_k
    [link] [comments]

    Advice for a first time MFer

    Posted: 24 May 2019 09:55 AM PDT

    Hey guys. I was hoping for some,advice/guides you guys have seen. My friend and I are planning on starting as MF Windripper/Aurabot. I did pretty well last league by normal standards. Probably earned about 25-30ex or so without any MF gear. But we wanna push it this league. I'm completely new to MF builds. What skills should I level with? I know I should prioritize flat Ele Abyss jewels, but other than that I'm completely new to progressing this sort of character.

    submitted by /u/WarsWorth
    [link] [comments]

    CwC chieftain, what spell?

    Posted: 24 May 2019 11:02 AM PDT

    Hey all, for the league I want to go cwc chieftain with cyclone. What should I do for the spell? Was thinking ek or bladefall with full fire conversion, bladefall might be better to scale area damage. Thoughts? Could also just go a fire spell like magma orb or fireball.

    submitted by /u/sfzbeme
    [link] [comments]

    Fun ideas for Cyclone>CwC!

    Posted: 24 May 2019 12:51 PM PDT

    As that title says, I'm looking for fun and unique ideas for CwC with Cyclone. Not necessarily super powerful or whatever, just things that you all think might have a fun play style. I was thinking arc might be interesting. Post your ideas below!

    submitted by /u/AarBearRAWR
    [link] [comments]

    Recommendations for Purifying Flames Build?

    Posted: 24 May 2019 07:57 AM PDT

    Hi! I haven't played Path of Exile in a few years, and I discovered the Purifying Flames skill. In short, it's awesome. What are some good tips for building around it? I found it on a new Templar char, and the benefits of Consecrated Ground make me think I should try to incorporate crits into the build, or ignore crits on myself and use it to buff friends (or maybe minions?) Also, is there any way to increase the Consecrated Ground's area with a support gem?

    submitted by /u/GingerGiant247
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel