• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 16, 2019

    Path of Exile Builds LF Noob-friendy/Cheap aurabot build + leveling guide

    Path of Exile Builds LF Noob-friendy/Cheap aurabot build + leveling guide


    LF Noob-friendy/Cheap aurabot build + leveling guide

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 12:56 AM PST

    Hi,
    Is there a noob-friendly / cheap aurabot build available? It seems all I looked at are expensive (>1ex is expensive to me) or not for 3.8.

    I want to play with some friends and I think we don't need another DPS, I would prefer to act as a support character.

    Also I need a leveling guide, my templar is stuck at 43 and I don't know how to progress.

    Thanks in advance :)

    submitted by /u/Solidstate16
    [link] [comments]

    Elementalist - Blade flurry, one tap the whole screen and your GPU

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 02:47 AM PST

    So this is a build that existed since 3.5 and then nerfed to the ground on around 3.7 (removed proliferation) then I tried to make this build works again and it does =D
    So this build isn't about something like hardcore grinding guardian maps because it is quite squishy, I know I posted this a bit late (end of the league duh) and I think that this build is almost 3.9 nerf proof (because not quite sure if they will nerf The Taming). Here is it

    Video Guide : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hE7DJ3JVvc
    Forum Guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2675999/page/1#p22528592

    submitted by /u/Remicaster1
    [link] [comments]

    List of builds

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 02:32 AM PST

    Hi all, Is there a list of builds on any of website that I can choose from and follow? Just starting the game on ps4.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Jaliubliuarbuz
    [link] [comments]

    What can I build with this? Smite?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 05:33 AM PST

    So those Exilecon announcements

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 06:50 PM PST

    heavy breathing

    submitted by /u/llnesisll
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel