• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 30, 2020

    Path of Exile Builds build that deletes bosses with ok clear?

    Path of Exile Builds build that deletes bosses with ok clear?


    build that deletes bosses with ok clear?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 02:07 PM PDT

    getting tired of all my usuals.

    anyone got anything this league that theyre feeling?

    submitted by /u/SpiLLiX
    [link] [comments]

    Warcry-Sunder-Slammer needs help in high-tier optimizing

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 12:54 AM PDT

    Hey folks!

    First up, I am playing SSF and am for the first time really pushing into bossing. Prior my highest achievement were reaching red maps being unable to proceed due to low gear or bad builds. This time around my build is really solid. I am super tanky and barely die and my damage is pretty awesome, to boot.

    I recently found an awakened Brutality Support and are thus looking into dropping the Kinetic Impacts node, because I have 49% Overwhelm Phys Reduction right now.
    I wondered if picking up the two-hand Impale Cluster with the Impaler Keystone could be worthwhile.

    The way I am imagining it my Impale would stick on the boss and my Herald of Purity minions would procc 50% of my slam damage multiple times, wouldnt they?

    Another idea was to maybe anoint the Kinetic Impacts, if the overwhlem Phys Reduction is worthwhile and the impale idea is good, too. I currently only have Aspect of the Lynx anointed, because I needed dex and int.

    my PoB:

    https://pastebin.com/f99qvvND

    submitted by /u/h03rnch3n
    [link] [comments]

    Best Herald of Ice builds for SSF?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 08:23 PM PDT

    Simple as the title, love me some herald pops. Prefer good clear speed and am fine with average boss damage.

    submitted by /u/PharahTheCat
    [link] [comments]

    Any Blade Vortex guide you can recommend?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 07:31 PM PDT

    I want to try BV build but never played spell based characters before, so I don't know really well what guide should I follow. I have very little currency (around 80c) since I didn't play much this league.

    As far as I know, posion BV Assassin seems to be the most noob-friendly one. I know there are many guides of that build, but from the guide and videos seems quite squishy? I don't know for sure since I never played before. Another interesting one for me is fire BV Chieftain which mathil played many times, but it seems to use many expensive stuff so I'm not sure I want to start with it.

    If you played the build or have some build guides that you follow and it works, please share it with me. It don't have to be the poison and fire one, but I kinda like the explosion lol. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/BlackPandar
    [link] [comments]

    Hateful Glacial Cascade Totems - Supreme Ego and Aura-Effect Stacking Hierophant (guide in comments)

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 02:27 PM PDT

    Elementalist caster build ideas

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 03:33 PM PDT

    Hey there,

    I league started with a BV elementalist, but I didn't like it (too melee). I then respecced into some kind of unleash character, ended up with ball lightning since Arc single target is non existent. The clearspeed is abysmal but I got my 32 watchstones with it.

    I really wanted to make unleash work, admittedly I got baited by GGG's Harvest awakened gem crafts, well unsurprisingly I didn't see any, and I still didn't hit the unleash node on cluster jewels either because of the new weighting. Still in the process of crafting an unleash helm.

    I'm SSF, my current setup is EO + supercharge for damage, with golems and anima stone. It's barely enough for t16s bosses, and the clear isn't good either so I'd like to change.

    I'd like to keep my character. So, any ideas for an SSF Elementalist build with an Anima Stone? I got a bottled faith so crit is an option.

    submitted by /u/derennel
    [link] [comments]

    I'm new to crafting and want to know what's the best staff base for a fire crit build.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 10:37 PM PDT

    Uh, 31M Frost Blades vs. the pack at 9m?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 02:10 AM PDT

    How is one chap rockin 31M dps on PoE Ninja, but all his peers are in the 7-9m range?

    https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?skill=Frost-Blades&sort=dps

    I'm sure I'm missing something...pretty sick tho if it would actually hold up in a fight:

    https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Pinokew/Pinokew_Harvest?i=0&search=skill%3DFrost-Blades%26sort%3Ddps

    *edit* - Eternity Shroud and a full suit of Shaper gear for the 5% per piece bonus is a huge chaos dmg boon...

    submitted by /u/mpjmackinnon
    [link] [comments]

    Quick ? about Generals Cry

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 01:41 AM PDT

    Do support gems effect the linked attack skill? All the support gems being incompatible with Generals cry is confusing me a bit.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/SkwidTheSquid
    [link] [comments]

    2 person team builds?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 01:20 AM PDT

    A friend and I want to duo farm some endgame maps and he thought about going aura-bot.

    Leaving the DPS side to me. Does someone have a recommended combo of builds?
    We want to farm endgame maps, speaking T16 full delirium etc.

    We would like to play into synergy heavy builds that realy shine when paired together.
    Is there something like this?

    Any tipps are welcome, tyyy

    submitted by /u/MoinSteelo
    [link] [comments]

    Build on a +2 Curse Astral Plate

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    Hey guys, my friend gave me this armor and im trying to see what kind of build I can play around it. Im fairly new to the game and the only build i can think of a is a Bane Occultist, but im not sure if thats the best. Would love your inputs on this

    https://imgur.com/a/fyGFAVi

    submitted by /u/Ixeth
    [link] [comments]

    Best All-around Slam Marauder?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 06:29 PM PDT

    Although I usually stray off the meta's beaten path, I've never played a Marauder before and would like to try one out this league. I prefer versatile builds and strongly dislike glass cannons so I'm anticipating leaning Jugg or Chieftain, but I'm open to a Berserker too. I have no innate preference between 2-hander and dual wield, although an overly slow build will likely be a turn off.

    I'd like a build that can at least get going for a couple of ex, but am all for something that scales with currency. I enjoy active builds though I'm a bit reticent of some of the full-on piano Warcry builds I've seen that look like they could get cumbersome. I have little experience with melee outside of a few Frost Blades characters and an Ice Crash Elementalist in 3.8.

    I know there are lots of options out there that more or less fit the above - a few builds that have caught my eye include Consecrated Path Chieftain and dual Nebuloch Tectonic Slam Jugg - but I'd be grateful for any input from folks who have tried out the changes in 3.11.

    submitted by /u/Qikly
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with max block build

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 08:20 PM PDT

    I'm running esoros max block gladiator, and am having a serious DPS problem. I'm only into T1 maps and am doing no damage. At the build current state, I've been getting more DPS with a one hand and shield, as I have not bought all of the items to move to unarmed attacks.

    Can anyone maybe recommend a cheap one hand or shield to help boost dps? Is there something in the build I'm missing? I haven't been able to buy any jewels or anything like that. The most I've bought for the build is a cheap pair of facebreaker gloves, and the recommend shield for leveling. It will be a while before I can afford my endgame Surrender shield.

    Any and all advice would be helpful! Also open to starting a second character if anyone has any cheap build suggestions!

    submitted by /u/nfsmwfan99
    [link] [comments]

    What to look for in a Spellslinger VD wand?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 03:03 PM PDT

    Just got to maps with my VD Necro and going to buy a wand, what are the more important stats to

    Fire Damage to Attacks

    Fire Damage to Spells

    Increased Spell Damage

    Increased Fire Damage

    Something else I might be missing?

    submitted by /u/JaviJ01
    [link] [comments]

    Brands in 3.11?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 07:58 PM PDT

    Hey all,

    Been having a relatively good league so far as Toxic Rain Trickster but I'm kinda wanting to try something else out. I liked Brands before and was curious to try them. I couldn't find much content for any brand builds and am curious if anyone has been trying them and how its working out? POB links would be dope also.

    submitted by /u/ThePhildozer89
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for autobomber build

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 11:18 AM PDT

    Hello

    I'm looking for bomber build that:

    - uses Herald of Ice (love the icesplosions) and Herald of thunder (mainly for cleaning the breakables, there may be an exalt in that urn...)

    - is NOT CI

    - if possible can do high-end bosses

    Can someone help?

    submitted by /u/Marvin_Conman
    [link] [comments]

    Critique My Smite Raider

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 11:13 PM PDT

    Pretty much my first character I've ever theorycrafted. Would love some advice on it, as I am definitely new to it and don't think its the best that could be done. Thanks!

    PoB: https://pastebin.com/5ZZAkV9x

    submitted by /u/KAHOOTFATHER
    [link] [comments]

    is there away to make divine flesh work in path of building? at least the "50% of elemental damage taken as chaos"

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 05:36 AM PDT

    Archmage Cremation Necro

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    Looking to try out archmage cremation necro because it looks like really solid damage and really tanky, especially with agnostic and glancing blows being on the tree. Does anyone have experience leveling this build? I'm wondering if I should go VD SS and then respec later on? Does anyone have a guide for this or advice?

    submitted by /u/Greack
    [link] [comments]

    My Power Siphon miner that I’ve been working on the past 3 days

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    https://youtu.be/LbtClLj0WDk POB is in the video description. Kinetic blast feels amazing clear-wise but power siphon feels like the only option for bossing so that's the skill I ended up settling on. Still looking for more way to amp up the damage to make conquerors/Sirus faster so any help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/smithsonian754
    [link] [comments]

    Need some help with Single Target for my BV build

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 10:04 PM PDT

    I recently made this partial Chaos Convert Blade Vortex Occultist with amazing clear speed all around but severely lacking Single Target damage. If I have Vaal BV and RF up, as well as Flasks, then the DPS is pretty damn solid. If not, it feels terrible, even with wither stacks applied, and this makes phased bosses/bosses that I can't instantly kill feel horrible. I don't need or expect a massive single target DPS from this char but I'd like to at least comfortably clear map bosses, and maybe conqs as well. Thanks! Semi-recently transitioned this char to low life so I have a good amount of resists that I can afford to lose. https://pastebin.com/mdsLPw6q

    submitted by /u/Pyrobot110
    [link] [comments]

    Scourge Arrow builds and Carolito's?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    Can anyone explain why everyone is using this flask in their SA builds even tho they are usually sitting around 10% crit at best? Is the increased poison duration really making up for the fact you are basically picking up a keystone that is reducing your damage by quite a lot.

    There is also opportunity cost that comes into play with what other flasks you could be using in place of it as well?

    submitted by /u/bigbossgamer6988
    [link] [comments]

    Poison lightning build

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 08:38 PM PDT

    Does anyone have any builds for a poison build using volkuur's guidance gloves for lightning damage? Been getting an itch for a build using the likes of ball lightning or lightning tendrils to stack up poisons really fast. Anyone got any ideas to make it work?

    submitted by /u/Bitchenmuffins
    [link] [comments]

    Boss killer with okayish clear? (Wintertide brand?)

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    I league started as something I had not played before, which is a Jugg, which worked out fine with the new slam and cry changes. Clear is great, although but no means zoom zoom fast, but single target is starting to lack behind. I have thought about maybe transitioning into something else, but I have no idea how.

    So instead I thought about maybe just making a new character instead to shred some end game bosses and content.

    I was thinking trickster or occultist wintertide brand maybe? I also looked at doing like chieftain firebrand ignite, but not really sure how good that is.

    Any suggestions? Reroll something else I could I turn my Jugg into something else?

    https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Hemanse/characters My current character if that shows anything :)

    submitted by /u/hemanse
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel