• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 30, 2021

    Path of Exile Builds [3.14] Blackflame Armageddon Brand Build | Elementalist | Ultimatum | Path of Exile 3.14

    Path of Exile Builds [3.14] Blackflame Armageddon Brand Build | Elementalist | Ultimatum | Path of Exile 3.14


    [3.14] Blackflame Armageddon Brand Build | Elementalist | Ultimatum | Path of Exile 3.14

    Posted: 29 May 2021 02:17 PM PDT

    Ice shot ranger - Build help

    Posted: 30 May 2021 01:01 AM PDT

    So I decided to play an ice shot ranger and followed a build guide, but I have hit a stopping point where I don't know where to get more life.

    As of now I am LVL 68 with 3.1k life and have tried to squeeze in more and more life but I don't really know where to get more of it.

    Here's my Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/wWD9KhjV

    And here's the guide I followed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Sv-momnakw&t=120s

    submitted by /u/sandkrypare
    [link] [comments]

    WARNING: The cluster notable Quick an Deadly applies if you are wielding paradoxica and the savior in PoB, but does not actually increase your in-game DPS.

    Posted: 29 May 2021 07:25 PM PDT

    What's Wrong with my herald of purity ? Can't kill Uber atziri with 5 portals

    Posted: 30 May 2021 03:43 AM PDT

    The only reason i play this build is for Uber Atziri maven thingy , I thought this build is great for boss while being extremely Tanky . But my build Struggle with DOT during uber atziri fight and my damage is extremely low . How should i improve my build or should i play another build that is more effective ?

    https://pastebin.com/NqGx8Sin

    submitted by /u/EntertainmentAny2413
    [link] [comments]

    Flicker Strike / Double Strike Assassin build help needed

    Posted: 30 May 2021 03:37 AM PDT

    Currently my problems is that if I have all my auras enabled along with war banner and golem I sometimes run out of mana, sometimes flicker strike gets put on a longer cooldown, my fire resist isnt capped, chaos resist is negative, kind of stuck at around T5 maps and can easily get one shot further. This is my main standard character who I've played for a while but not sure how to really progress further? I'm struggling to find the items in the guide? Can someone help me out on how I can progress?

    Followed this guide:

    Shadow - [3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless! - Forum - Path of Exile

    https://pastebin.com/C15xM3kV (let me know if it works correctly, first time I've tried sharing a build so not sure if I did it right)

    submitted by /u/Zenithixv
    [link] [comments]

    STR stacking Slam build with 20ex budget: Pillar of the Caged God or Brutus' Lead Sprinkler/Eternal Apple?

    Posted: 29 May 2021 11:35 PM PDT

    So I wanna go Big Dumb with my next build and cruise to endgame (Maven, Oshabi et al) with Slams. Thinking of a STR stacking Zerker build, and was wondering what was the more solid choice of weaponry?

    submitted by /u/JouleS88
    [link] [comments]

    What build can i play with 15ex?

    Posted: 29 May 2021 11:13 PM PDT

    Hi!, I have 15ex in raw currency and need some recommendations of builds that can scale with investment.

    I've tried :

    • Totems, but the playstyle wasn't for me.
    • Carrion golems.
    • Enki's Arc, it was fine until T16, pretty much one-shotted in ultis, and bosses take a lot of time to kill.

    I hope you can help me with some ideas I will appreciate, and sorry about my english, thanks.

    submitted by /u/Maelzel
    [link] [comments]

    Int stack power siphon KB ;

    Posted: 30 May 2021 02:50 AM PDT

    Hello guys, i got bored a litttle bit from my coc ice spear. I got 130 ex laying around & dont have HH. Is it possible with this currency with 1 or 2 inspired learnings to make int stacker ? Can i survive in ultimatums ? Never played before int stacker so i need opinions.

    submitted by /u/xjoeix
    [link] [comments]

    Build to take far in SSF?

    Posted: 29 May 2021 06:11 PM PDT

    I hit all my goals in trade league with a Vortex Occultist and Storm Brand Assassin and started over in SSF. I have leveled 3 builds there to maps and am trying to figure out which one to take farther. Looking for advice.

    • BFBB Raider. Really like how fast it moves and the skill feels better after Uber lab. However, it's still kind of clunky. I feel like I'm clearing slow even though I'm moving fast.
    • Slam Champion. Got a pillar so trying out LL str stacking. Not sure between earthquake and earthshatter. The slowest, but feels like it will go the farthest with the least gear. Warcry rotation feels less clunky than BFBB.
    • Fireburst Elementalist. Got the bow crafted and it feels great, though the cooldown is a little clunky. Just got the cooldown craft though so maybe that will help. Does this need clusters to go as far as the others? Not sure if I'll be able to farm them in SSF.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/cptompkins
    [link] [comments]

    ED/Contagion Single Target Issues

    Posted: 29 May 2021 02:58 PM PDT

    Hey, can someone please advise what could I do to increase my single target damage? Mapping seems fine but already guardians take years to kill.

    Kinda feels like I wasted 30 ex on this build because my bleed bow glad with half the investment does everything better.

    https://pastebin.com/3GALSGQP

    submitted by /u/zviedris
    [link] [comments]

    Immortal Spectres / Animate Guardian

    Posted: 29 May 2021 09:41 PM PDT

    Salutations Exiles

    I'm looking into a defensive setup for a build and trying to work out how to sort out the title

    Essentially, utilising a Necro with a 6L open weapon/body armour, my plan is to use either a Spectres setup, or a AG. The ideal scenario would them being Effectively immortal, through the likes of bulk regen, Minion elemental resists, minion life, meat shield etc, which Spectres do you think would be ideal?

    Otherwise how immortal do the AG get in high end maps? Will they survive things like Shaper beams etc, high end ultimatums?

    Thanks in advance, best of luck, Exiles

    submitted by /u/SymruinGaming
    [link] [comments]

    Zoomiest tanky CoC build with a1 mirror budget?

    Posted: 30 May 2021 12:54 AM PDT

    Just got a mirror and wanna make a zoomer :)

    submitted by /u/Africa_3
    [link] [comments]

    Exsanguinate Ascendant hitting a wall

    Posted: 29 May 2021 02:32 PM PDT

    https://pastebin.com/a7Zwc0zt

    I am kinda hitting a wall.

    I am mostly staying alive but sometimes i get random oneshots and they are really annoying.

    I died to my first sirius try, he kept oneshotting me with his lasers and i way dealing about 0 dmg. Conquerers were okay, as long as they keep spawning adds for me to gain flasks off. Otherwise I die either to oneshot or just no flasks.

    I really want to try out the "true" endgame content, shaper, elder, pale council, atziri, maybe even the hall of grandmasters?

    I just changed my gear (swapped +1 spell skill + trigger craft wand for cold iron point, got the vulnerability ring, watchers eye gem instead of doryanis invitation belt, top cluster jewel setup)

    i would really like unnatural instinct to get the extra stuff at the middle but i only have 5 ex from the 11 needed.

    do i need +1 curse? guide i was using was allocating +1 curse nod, but I only have an vulnerability ring? Am I missing something?

    edit: i am at 230 hours playtime on this char currently

    edit2:

    Probably gonna invest in Saints hauberk + glorious vanity/corrupted soul, and see if that stops the oneshots.

    after that swap to life on block shield with +skills, maybe asenaths gentle touch + curse speccing.

    I should probably also get some lab enchantments on my gear, missing those on all pieces.

    Thanks for all your input guys!

    submitted by /u/vividflash
    [link] [comments]

    Help with choosing a mid-league build 3.14

    Posted: 29 May 2021 04:10 PM PDT

    Hi guys,

    I've been playing poison blade blast assasin and really want to change, but I'm not sure with what. Preferably a good bosser, tanky that has good speed/mobility . I've 80 ex budget. I'll be very thankful if more experienced players can suggest something that fits the description above!

    P.S. Prefer to avoid CoC cyclone and toxic rain as I've played them in recent laegues and want to try something fresh.

    submitted by /u/rps_rado
    [link] [comments]

    CoC ice nova occultist sell HH and upgrade gear?

    Posted: 29 May 2021 06:16 PM PDT

    https://pastebin.com/xqP7tjKC this is my current char im curious if i should sell my headhunter and upgrade my helm/gloves/boots mainly thinking about upgrading into a 6l helm and getting some op gloves/boots and using either a crystal belt or a torrents reclamtion, also im not sure how to setup pob very well but it says im not crit capped, but idk why

    submitted by /u/Banraw
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to sustain Vaal Ground Slam without Hateforge?

    Posted: 29 May 2021 08:36 AM PDT

    Playing a Ground Slam Berserker and really enjoying the Vaal part of the skill. Sadly I will never be able to afford Hateforge so I was wondering if anyone found a way to use Vaal ground slam as main skill without it?

    Not necessarily looking for 100% sustain but anything where it can be used pretty consistently with sparse regular ground slams to charge would be awesome.

    submitted by /u/bawasch
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a General's Cry build guide anywhere?

    Posted: 29 May 2021 08:14 AM PDT

    Or more accurately, is there a build guide for the same one that all the poe.ninja builds are using that is actually a guide and not just the wishdropper user posting the items?

    I'd like to try it, but I'm high key bad at just seeing items and a pob and knowing what to do

    submitted by /u/rainytay
    [link] [comments]

    how can i get 100% crit? help with POB

    Posted: 29 May 2021 04:23 PM PDT

    New to POB and might have my configs all fucked up but i cant find out what im missing.

    https://pastebin.com/VCC9dctr

    submitted by /u/Bumblebeetunaaaaa
    [link] [comments]

    Cold reave glad mid/maxing build in Ultimatum league

    Posted: 29 May 2021 10:19 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    So I came back to PoE after 6-7 years, game is in much better shape and fell in love with it.

    This league I've made my own build (from start to finish) and I'm very close to completing it. I would like to ask you for some advice about that. Do you have any ideas how I could improve it? Anything - links / items / talents.

    https://pastebin.com/gXzVQCXQ - PoB

    and poe.ninja - https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/kkoonntteerr/Kkkoonntteerr?type=depthsolo

    Few things which I'm working on currently:

    1. crusader / warlord gloves with 1max frenzy+elevated crusader cold convert (this will give me more dps, but I will loose enfeeble, will need to socket it or craft a new ring)
    2. better paradoxica with quality rather than blood rage. But this will be 40-100ex project, bcs i want to use tempering orbs on it, then 30%, white sockets and 100% roll same as the1 i got now. I want one with blind on it, so i got to make my own.

    I was thinking about crafting ele weakness / frostbite (hunter/redeemer) ring, but no matter what I do it seems it would be a lost dps compared to Mark of the elder that I have

    I could also replace shadowstitch with some mirror grade armor, but that's over a mirror to get it (also would need to replace belt, bcs I wouldnt need that much resistances)

    There is also 3bonuses on watcher's eye, but those go for 200ex+. I'm looking for some upgrades / changes that would cost me below 50ex.

    The build plays smooth, quite tanky, no problem running t16 corrupted 10mods maps. I can face tank most ultimatums. I can do A9 sirus with 1-3 deaths and farm A8 deathless (A9 makes my mistakes more deadly). I'm currently working on Maven, then I will try to do The feared, but I'm scared tbh. I want to practice bosses a bit more and finish mid / maxing, bcs getting another the feared invitation if I fail will be annoying.

    Thanks for any advice.

    submitted by /u/Kontra_kkoonntteerr
    [link] [comments]

    LF Fast Mapper Builds

    Posted: 29 May 2021 10:11 AM PDT

    Hello guys can someone suggest me a Fast mapping build dont need to kill Endgame bosses

    TY

    submitted by /u/SenpaiYuzu24
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve farmed over 60 ex on my CoC build and I’m just getting bored of it. What would you recommend for a great all around build with a 60 ex budget? I’m looking for decent map clear and decent single target. Thanks for any recommendation

    Posted: 29 May 2021 11:52 AM PDT

    What are good sources of crit chance?

    Posted: 29 May 2021 06:26 AM PDT

    I made an ele hit raider, and it's fine doing all content besides dying sometimes, but my crit is still around 90% WITH diamond flask and power charges.

    How do people get to 100% without a flask? People say it's easy to get increased crit chance on tree, but I've taken pretty much all I can get and two medium cluster crit jewels too

    My at my computer so I can't post POB right now, but my account is Channington and the character is Ultimabfbbraider . Character name is misleading.

    Character is under renovations right now with gear/gems

    submitted by /u/Askray184
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel