• Breaking News

    Monday, September 7, 2020

    Path of Exile Builds 3.12 Heist Duo Full Support Builds

    Path of Exile Builds 3.12 Heist Duo Full Support Builds


    3.12 Heist Duo Full Support Builds

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 07:45 PM PDT

    My S.O. and I want to play the league start together and I want to try a full support build. I was wondering which is better for duo: Aura Bot or Mana Guardian. I see lot's of build guides for aura bots that assume your party is at least 3, but very little about duo supports. And if it matters, my S.O. is looking at lighting skills in particular. We're both casual with my first time mapping being Harvest League, so opinions and build guides are welcome!

    submitted by /u/Elsa-Hopps
    [link] [comments]

    Will this glorious vanity affect Glancing Blows?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    chieftain saqawal tornado build with ignite prolif?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 02:09 AM PDT

    I saw a few builds using the saqawal tornadoes, and they usually go either assassin or chieftain; the clear and dps are decent, it helps with clear if they're using an explode chest or herald of ash, but i think it can get even better if you go chieftain and get ignite proliferation. I like the theory of this build but I don't have the currency or time to try it out myself now, and poe numbers wont help me understand how good the clear is, so i'm posting here asking for opinions.

    submitted by /u/anotherthrowawaykek
    [link] [comments]

    any build which similar to WD turbo chicken of d3?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 08:30 PM PDT

    title. I'm looking for a build which allows to run around super fast & minions kill em all.

    submitted by /u/HIRAMEte0r
    [link] [comments]

    Curse Limits and the Funky Business

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 12:06 AM PDT

    So in the Wiki page for curses it mentions a few uniques that ignore curse limit, but it says nothing about influence mods. If I had a Hunter + Elder ring with Elemental Weakness and Poacher's Mark, could I apply both with the default curse limit of 1? If so, and they don't count towards curse limit, I could then also cast/curse on hit a third, which would count??

    tldr: I'm talking in circles, can someone explain how influence curse-suffixes interact with the curse limit. also, does the skitterbot curse ring not ignore curse limit?

    submitted by /u/N4350N
    [link] [comments]

    New League

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 02:18 AM PDT

    Hi guys, is it possible to take a Tornado / Aspect of Avian Chieftain as a league starter ?

    submitted by /u/Raymouth
    [link] [comments]

    Need help finding a good bv guide

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 09:39 PM PDT

    Hello if anyone has a good guide for bv it can be poison fire any kind of bv just not to be a glass cannon thanks for the input

    submitted by /u/bacristi
    [link] [comments]

    Bane Occultist

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 03:26 PM PDT

    Hi all

    Wondering how anyone has gotten on with Bane Occultist as a league starter

    Thinking of grabbing as much curse effectiveness and running (hopefully) hybrid life and ES, aswell as picking up a fair few curse effectiveness nodes for additional Enfeeble/Temp chains effectiveness. Aswell as additional damage from the Despair effectiveness.

    Wondering how the tankiness with this kind of build is, typically I run armour based with reasonable regen/block, would the advisable decision be to move into block nodes and run Rumis for ES on block or is the focal point typically a fat stack of ES and CI

    TL:DR. What defensive layers does Bane Occultist typically use and how can I improve them myself (baring in mind the Next League changes to Curses and "Hexes" will likely change this build a bit.

    submitted by /u/SymruinGaming
    [link] [comments]

    Extremely Simple Builds (Minimal Binds)

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 07:07 AM PDT

    Looking for any builds that use the least amount of hotkeys possible. Basically Left Click/Right Click and Q + E. Potions are fine.

    Closest build to this I've used was a Winter Orb Assassin a few leagues back and it was the only thing strong enough to be called a "1 button build". I used a herald/aura and then WO/Flame Dash as active skills.

    Basically looking for the simplest/least keybind intensive builds but can still clear majority of content!

    submitted by /u/Zuglife99
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a OOS or storm brand or penance brand assassin league starter

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 12:46 AM PDT

    title, i'm not good at making builds, does anyone here have any clue if there is a good build to start with?

    i don't need a full guide, just a PoB will be enough

    submitted by /u/Clyp30
    [link] [comments]

    Lookin For a Summoner Build

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 05:01 PM PDT

    So I've been wanting to play some kind of summoner build for ages after my 2nd ever poe char was a Warchief/Protector Totem build that I never got off the ground due to being too much of a newbie.

    Now with heist coming I've been wanting to try some kind of summoner be it minions, totems, or the one that's been most interesting to me animate guardian. What do yall reccomend

    submitted by /u/Uhhninjeesword
    [link] [comments]

    What skill/playstyle needs the least support from the regular passive tree and specific uniques?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 12:05 AM PDT

    I tend to mostly play minion or trap builds because I like builds that aren't neutered if a single mechanic/map mod is present (e.g., reflect, no regen). However, both these build types more or less "need" specific tree notables/clusters or at least feel bad if you haven't taken a specific cluster. In the case of traps (minions less so) you also have a small pool of uniques that make your build so much better that can't really be replicated with rares.

    I want to play something that's basically the polar opposite of what I just outlined. I'm willing to play a skill/build that can't do a map if a specific mod (or mods) on it - I just want some more tree freedom.

    With that said, what skills/builds are flexible like this? I've heard of bleed, herald of agony, and ball lightning builds all having quite a bit of variety in the builds that use them - is this true? Are there other skills like this?

    submitted by /u/GenerallyALurker
    [link] [comments]

    How's perforate feel since the 3.11 rework?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 06:04 PM PDT

    Always liked the idea of that skill, but it was SO janky in the past. Did the changes to AoE/spike distribution help it at all?

    submitted by /u/Valderius
    [link] [comments]

    BL Miner Scion or Shadow

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 11:31 PM PDT

    I've been looking at giving this build a shot before the league ends. What are the benefits or using either.

    Bonus points if it can clear blighted maps. I saw a lot of people running blighted maps with miners early in the league but I can't seem to find a guide or pob anywhere, even on poe ninja.

    submitted by /u/RespecAddict
    [link] [comments]

    Need help finding a reliable Max Block Lacerate Bleed Gladiator Guide

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    While I'm not that new to the game, I still require a guide to help me bring the most out of a character. I'm looking for a Axe+Shield Max Block Lacerate Bleed Gladiator Guide. Many guides I've found that seem reliable aren't using the Axe+Shield setup.

    Since I am not the most experienced player, I don't want to risk following a bad/wrong guide without realizing it, when I can consult you guys for more reliable info. For example, I was planning on using Steelmage's PoB from the Zizaran video until I read in the notes:

    "If you want more survivability the block version of the build is much tankier at the cost of damage and challenger charges."

    It took me until then to realize I was following a guide that wasn't Max Block.

    As long as the guide is Axe+Shield Max Block Lacerate Bleed Gladiator I am happy. Any and all help is appreciated. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/MeHateBanner
    [link] [comments]

    Tankiest Build...on a budget?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    The cheapest and tankiest so far i have found is Reckoning block gladiator but does anyone have something else to recommend as league starter?

    submitted by /u/Snarfbuckle
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for build ideas.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 06:45 AM PDT

    Hi all. I am looking for some advice on a build. Back in Metamprh I played CwC VD for the first time and absolutely fell in love with the play style of holding one button down and spinning around the map and barely having to pay attention. Sadly, with Delirium it was nerfed into the ground to the point the build just doesn't really work anymore. Since then I've not been able to find a build that tickles the itch to play something similar. Looking for any suggestions you guys might have. Here is a video showing what it looked like to play. https://youtu.be/nebYScBHBXY?t=22

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/StankyStankface
    [link] [comments]

    Zombie Build 3.11- Need tips

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 03:55 PM PDT

    Hello fellow exiles,

    Weeks ago I wrote asking for help in how to optimize the zombie build I was currently working on. After some changes, i managed to make it pretty solid. I am clearing pretty much all end-game content okay. However, I would like to take it one step further and make it even better in terms of DPS. What suggestions would you have?

    Currently the stuff I am not entirely happy myself with are: Amulet, some of my jewels, the usage of discipline.

    Any help will be more than welcomed!

    My POB is: https://pastebin.com/fQpQcKF6

    Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/Enzitox10
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a spell cast build to league start with

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 11:22 AM PDT

    Want a build that has pretty fast clear and can do most content early on, like conqs and maybe sirus. Was looking at this (power siphon/ kinetic blast pathfinder) and just level as ele rain of arrows until get the levels/ items for the build.
    Willing to hear any other league start suggestions. I'm not the biggest fan of dot builds like ed/c or TR but if this build just isn't viable I might have to settle

    submitted by /u/APLO19
    [link] [comments]

    Leveling Bladeblast Marauder?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    Looking to try this build for the upcoming league. What would leveling look like? Slam skill then armageddon brand into blade skills around maps?

    submitted by /u/hellzscream
    [link] [comments]

    New season build ideas?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    Been playing PoE on and off for around 7 years. I played BF/BB last season and it was fun, but I had issues killing Sirus past 4. I would like to do two builds this season, one that is a league starter than can clear at least up to 10+ pretty easy, and one I can dump all my money into and beat end game content. Every league I play I have trouble with end game content. Would like to complete it this time.. In the past I've played witch/shadow/duelists builds mostly. Would like the league starter to be something quick. I would be willing to play something slightly slower for the end game second build.

    Thanks for the help and suggestions.

    submitted by /u/RedFusion91
    [link] [comments]

    Frostblink Ignite

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 02:04 PM PDT

    I was tinkering in PoB trying to come up with some interesting ideas for leaguestart, mainly ignite spreading with Abberath's (burning arrow, different chanelling skills, etc) and realised that Frostblink may have some good potential. Pretty high base damage, easy EE, instant cast, with high enough AoE/damage clear should be non-issue, not sure about single target. Best ascendancy will be Trickster for DoT damage and sustain and with almost no use for mana thats easy MoM. Also, since it is instacast you can easily integrate cyclone for some defence and utility. Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/MOJIOTOKIS
    [link] [comments]

    ED/Contagion. Bow vs Wand/Shield

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    Hi, I'm considering starting the next league with a ED/Contagion Trickster (probably will decided after the patch notes) but checking some guides on poebuilds.cc and on this subreddit.

    The difference between the bow and wand/shield builds are basically Bow = more damage with both ED and Blight, wand/shield = more defense with %ES recover on block?

    I only played ED once when I've started playing POE and enjoyed it quite a bit but I've felt the damage on bosses were quite low =(

    submitted by /u/andrenery
    [link] [comments]

    Incinerate build (again)

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    So, I posted some weeks ago about TorsteinTheFallen's Incinerate build. This is what I have now https://pastebin.com/qZh2B9SP Apart from that enchantment on the gloves that is not doing much, I have no idea where to go from here. That is it? What can be improved? I changed the skitterbots for flesh and stone, which I'm still not sure if is good or bad xD. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Bastet999
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel