• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 7, 2020

    Path of Exile Builds Burning Arrow Chieftain - Quick and fun, 8M+ DPS ignites

    Path of Exile Builds Burning Arrow Chieftain - Quick and fun, 8M+ DPS ignites


    Burning Arrow Chieftain - Quick and fun, 8M+ DPS ignites

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 09:32 PM PDT

    Flicker Strike Raider [part 1]

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    BF/BB Very low budget?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 03:10 AM PDT

    I don't play very much, so I didn't get very far this league. I started as spectres necromancer, but I realised I don't like the playstyle. I found somewhere that you can league start with BF/BB and I was interested in trying it out.

    Is it possible? I have a Tabula and some spare chaos to buy some lvling uniques and such

    submitted by /u/Candyman_81
    [link] [comments]

    Best allround-cyclone for Heist?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 11:26 PM PDT

    Hi guys, whats the best allround cycloner for heist?

    I want good bossing, good mapping and good tankiness. No "can do everything without problems but every 12 maps you get a one shot" bullshit.

    Should work on a reasonable budget because I don't like builds which just shine when you invest 30 ex + into them.

    Was thinking about Ngahamu's Flame because I like the style but I'm not sure about the damage / survivability. Other ideas?

    submitted by /u/Lewrdy
    [link] [comments]

    Disintegrator + Replica Eternity Shroud build

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 09:14 PM PDT

    Hi,

    Im making a build using the disintegrator and the replica eternity shroud. My spell of choice is blade vortex, and the ascendancy chieftain. I chose chieftain to be able to sustain the damage dealt by the disintegrator as well as some phys conversion to fire make the most out of the chaos conversions. Here is the path of building.

    https://pastebin.com/4G4N3rs7

    Currently i only have the skills tree and dummy items in place (elder rares with no stats) as well as the disintegrator, impresence, and replica eternity shroud. It would be great if I could get my skill tree reviewed for any improvements. Also, I'm not really sure if there are any other uniques that i can use the chance orb to get an elder version off to include in this build, if you have any suggestions please say as well.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Mephistoss
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a fast build that won't kill FPS

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 11:13 PM PDT

    Hopefully a simple question. I am stuck on an old gfx card as my current one packed up and my current build is struggling massively with fps issues now.

    Does anyone have any fast builds relatively low budget that aren't overly flashy? Apologies if it's a dumb question...

    I'm looking to run heist stuff mainly.

    submitted by /u/Be4ucat
    [link] [comments]

    Budget Boss Killer ?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 02:12 PM PDT

    Hey guys. So I have decided to reroll my Toxic rain pathfinder into a bv assassin built for mapping as fast as possible. I would like to sell my TR gear throw most of it into my bv ass, and then make a straight up boss killer for literally only that. Who has a kill all bosses build on a budget build ? I don't care at all about it's clear.

    submitted by /u/DirtyDayumglez
    [link] [comments]

    Which brand scales better late game? Storm brand or penance brand?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 02:28 AM PDT

    I have played storm brand before but not the cold conversion setup and 0 idea about penance

    submitted by /u/rainyraaaiin
    [link] [comments]

    Toxic Rain Mines Trickster vs Saboteur

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 02:27 AM PDT

    I'm seeing more and more Toxic Rain Miner on poe.ninja who are actually using Trickster instead of Saboteur. Is Trickster so much more beneficial for TR mines than Saboteur?

    submitted by /u/Shikizakikiki
    [link] [comments]

    Ways to recover life on a specter build

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 06:29 PM PDT

    As title says. I'm Max attack block with bone offering, HP on block shield and 10% HP regen every 5 sec cluster node. My damage mitigation is good but I struggle to recover life, especially on boss fights. Was thinking about going staff with zombies + the baron, but 1k strength might be tough to fit in. Any suggestions for life recovery of different forms?

    submitted by /u/KrevvyTV
    [link] [comments]

    Good way for me to generate Frenzy charges

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 01:30 AM PDT

    Currently playing a frostbolt + Ice nova assasin (no coc). Can anyone hint me some good ways to generate frenzy charges. For mapping would be cool if sustainable for singletarget that would be amazing

    submitted by /u/Xeratas
    [link] [comments]

    LF a tanky zoom zoom build. I have a HH and like 20-25 ex. Its for heists so there is no need for big single target.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 05:56 PM PDT

    title. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Diazzzepam
    [link] [comments]

    Timeless jewel for BV fire (Ritual of Might)

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 01:12 AM PDT

    Anyone know the number for a Glorious Vanity Timeless jewel with Ritual of Might on the Aracne Vision node?

    submitted by /u/SomeNotNormalGuy
    [link] [comments]

    This build for Heist League , Die Hard and Speed run.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 01:02 AM PDT

    Am i getting to greedy with the offensive nodes? (Splitting/ Lancing Steel - Raider)

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 05:20 PM PDT

    so this is my first build made by myself i decided to go with a raider using splitting steel for clear and lancing for single target.

    I'm only using generic items on POB and a couple of uniques i know i can afford/get without problems. i'm open to suggestions on the tree and gear selection.

    this is my POB: https://pastebin.com/Xg4zJDzQ

    P.D: so far clear and boss damage seems good while leveling

    submitted by /u/AcaelusThorn
    [link] [comments]

    Best Head Hunter Centered build?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 12:44 AM PDT

    What's some good / best builds based around a head hunter? Currently I'm just rocking it on my Ice Nova League starter, but it would be cool to do a build around it. As far as i know, the self cursing has been nerfed as curses are removed by some mods - so any suggestions would be welcome.

    The goal is 5 ways and or very juiced delirium maps.

    submitted by /u/AKJ90
    [link] [comments]

    Faster Lacerate Build, Max Block or DW?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 08:35 PM PDT

    What's the main difference between Max Block and dual wielding 2 axes? I understand that Max Block will be tankier but will the attack speed or dps be much lower than dual wielding? Never made it to end game so just want to make sure before investing. I just rerolled a Champion Earthshatter using Alkaizer's Facebreaker build and no matter how everyone says its tanky, it's super squishy to me when leveling. Died a couple of times in act8-9. The temptation to reroll into a Lacerate is high, just wanna make sure I reroll a type that I'll like.

    submitted by /u/Smalore
    [link] [comments]

    Brand New Player

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 02:27 PM PDT

    Didn't know whether to post this on the main sub or here. New player who would like a high burst DMG or massive DoT DMG class/build. played Afflic/Destro Lock in WoW and Rouge in Neverwinter. Thank you in advance :)

    submitted by /u/uwupls
    [link] [comments]

    Cold storm brand assassin. Sirus guard + Sirus lvl 8.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 07:21 AM PDT

    Any good melee builds that aren’t earthshatter? (Hc viable)

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 07:34 PM PDT

    Earthshatter seems absolutely broken, are there other melee builds that compare?

    submitted by /u/rowesy
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a new build

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 05:49 PM PDT

    Hello!

    I'm currently with 30ex 800c and i have no idea wich build i should choose next...

    do you guys have any recommendations? i'm looking for a good clearspeed/sustainability build.

    submitted by /u/Verroxl
    [link] [comments]

    I have tried multiple builds but nothing feels quite right

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 05:50 AM PDT

    I've league started with Archmage BL, switched into Archmage Arc. Great clear, decent bossing. just way too squishy because you stand around for so long.

    Tried Bane which is my great love but it's pretty garbage as usual :(

    Tried Carrion Golem Necro, didn't enjoy it at all.

    Tried Scourge Arrow, probably the worst feeling for me.

    Tried Flicker but although it's funny, the lack of control eventually kills it for me.

    Ever since 3.7 Cyclone nothing has ever felt remotely as good.

    I don't wanna press many buttons, a build that has fast clear, strong bossing, isn't made out of wet paper and has a way to actually sustain life that isn't slow af regen or having to block hits. I want something like leech or strong regen. I would also like to be able to farm fully juiced Delirium maps if possible without having to spend 30 ex on each piece of gear.

    I'm currently sitting on roughly 30 ex once my gear sells and I'm ready to dump it all into one build. I also need some form of pob or guide because I am braindead and can't figure out builds on my own. Please help me out here since I am starting to think my time with poe might else be over.

    submitted by /u/GrindyI
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel