• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 27, 2020

    Path of Exile Builds Uber Elder Kill on my Generals Cry Strength Stacker EQ build

    Path of Exile Builds Uber Elder Kill on my Generals Cry Strength Stacker EQ build


    Uber Elder Kill on my Generals Cry Strength Stacker EQ build

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 04:05 AM PDT

    Best low budget bow skill

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 06:49 PM PDT

    Which bow skills offer the best clear and best bossing for the lowest budget/ssf? Anything that can safely clear T16s on ~5ex? Bleed bows seems to need an elder bow to get enough damage. Can TR or Caustic arrow get enough without a metacrafted bow?

    submitted by /u/keithgmccall
    [link] [comments]

    Quick Showcase - Necro CWC VD

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 02:57 AM PDT

    [Octavian] Explosive Trap Saboteur Build Guide (3.12)

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    Anybody had any success with new Firestorm? And how?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    Can't seem to figure out the best way to work with it, most of high dps builds tend to be inquisitor but with that level of gear it still seems dogshit. I know it was sort of dead on arrival but I love the meteor fantasy and want to make it work.

    submitted by /u/asdkxmycio
    [link] [comments]

    Help me boost my damage

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 01:18 AM PDT

    Hey guys i want to increase my damage im loving the build and i want to really make it really strong can you tell me what i should change/add to gain lots of damage?

    this is my pob: https://pastebin.com/gczUum0w

    submitted by /u/cosmic_arab
    [link] [comments]

    What are the budget survivability gear for Golem Elementalist ?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 04:26 AM PDT

    My 3rd build this league, I think I like it best, but compared to BF/BB Chieftain survivability is almost non-existant. T14-16 maps with beyond or extra proj are a big problem. It's also a bit of the issue with my playstyle, as i suck at fast reactions and exact positioning. Have to run 80-83 heists white, and even then some tilesets like record office are very rippy. Brass dome i can afford in theory, but most of my budget will be gone, and will have nothing left for clusters and good AG gear.

    Got myself cheap replica soul tether for 2.5k ES, but still i think I need more eph or more mitigation, as I still can get one shot by god knows what. Also, 1k life regen seems a bit low, but I don't think it's really scalable past that in that build. Was thinking maybe getting blight gloves and anointing soul of steel ?

    Here is current PoB, created manually so should work - https://pastebin.com/nkdb7Nzr

    submitted by /u/Xevus
    [link] [comments]

    SSF : Dominating blow ( The Writhing Jar )

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 04:02 AM PDT

    Hi,

    I wanna try dominating blow guardian in SSF but i know that at highest map it will be hard to kill mob to summon my minion. So i will probably need the The Writhing Jar ...

    Is the item farmable ? Cause on the wiki the divination card can't drop, have to use stacked deck or the gambler and we need 8 Baited Expectations card to get the flask so it's mathematically impossible to get it.

    Any other way to target farm it ?

    submitted by /u/Internal-Joe
    [link] [comments]

    Caustic Arrow + Barrage

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 01:19 AM PDT

    https://pastebin.com/Y8x8s06b

    not exactly a guide just some information on the build it self with a pob link // just showing what a late game version whats very tanky and what you can achieve using the skills if you throw enough currency at it.

    made some minor improvements ( survival wise ) -

    Disclaimer this builds mirror tier \* just a updated version for all content and a really good damage pool * a problem if your running a shitter tier caustic arrow bow i would opt for concentrated effect over awakened increased area of effect you want atleast 1m-1.5 m caustic arrow damage raw to 1 shot mobs for late game farming ( or just not use caustic arrow another option scourge arrow scales well and can be used for for clearing purposes with much less of a budget invested into a bow to do the same thing with a good amount of damage and scourge arrow scales with barrage both scale on poison so its a bonus really.

    if your fairly crafty you might be able to string up a budget version with less damage and life but ultimately do the same thing the builds reliable but what mirror tier build is not to be fair.

    aspect of the cat function ( disclaimer ) it is what it is !

    there is a damage drop every so and so aspect of the cat gets increased skill effect duration meaning you will have a period of 6 seconds with out power or frenzy charges then 10 seconds with power and frenzy charges its a unavoidable problem getting 3 nodes of decreased skill effect duration also lowers the caustic arrow puddle time before it dissipates so i would not recommend trying to boy cot that and just live with it.

    ( damage with out power of frenzy charges // Barrage // 33 m from 42 m not including the volley fire jewel.

    damage with out power or frenzy charges // caustic arrow 2.4 m from 2.7 m // obviously you can disable the 15 wither stacks into the damage calculations since who is gonna run around withering targets for mobbing you might get 7 stacks or so using withering step but you should not find your self casting totems to mob only boss really.

    ADDED PERKS

    The build uses 2 bow's ( caustic arrow bow + quiver ) ( barrage bow + quiver )

    leech - 1200 // on hit 1200 = 2400 leech while using barrage give or take abit of leech depending on how many arrows hit the target standing closer increased the odd's of surviving try to hit the target with caustic arrow and ensure the enfeblee procs from the quiver to lower its dmg if bossing.

    despair is now on the ring ( losses 6-7 m dmg if curse on hit ring and not self casted )

    the Maloney's Mechanism Quiver is being used for curse on hit awakened + rain of arrows + enfeblee to reduce incoming damage and nullify it.

    Flesh and Stone is still the build what is a extra layer of defense

    and the anointment hardend scars + Foreboding Hallowed Hybrid Flask of Acceleration to give you x 2 uses of 5 seconds of fortify on flask pop.

    the build's fairly tanky now can run pretty much anything with low chance of death in no way shape or form is this build cheap.

    general information

    Caustic Arrow Damage - 1.3 - 2.7 m caustic arrow damage sirus damage ( for mob clearing thats extremely high replaced concentrated effect with awakened increased area of effect for ease of clearing just makes life easier really.

    Barrage damage is 48 m peak damage if all arrows hit the volley fire is not registered on pob if 2 arrow's miss your lookin at 41 m damage so on.

    the high level of clarity is not exactly needed i could run a level 1 clarity just for the watchers eye / and or change a ring enchantment to -10 mana cost and pick up dread banner replacing withering step i just enjoy having withering step in the build and dont have anything worth spending the mana on currently.

    some of the gear's very niche to set up and get the build working since barrage chews mana as i stated simply enchant -10 mana cost on your rings // a - 10 watchers eye clarity mod and you could avoid getting all the mana regen or simply do some mana leech also works.

    i created a post a while back ago concerning a budget version its abit of a mess but if you can get your hands on some of the items to make the build work you may enjoy it, not exactly the heaviest damage build in the game not exactly ethical not worth the currency sink, but i really do have fun playing it maybe you will get the same enjoyment on a budget version.

    Reality

    currently in the game theres not much choices on caustic bow skills for phsy / projectile scaling // toxic rain // scourge arrow // caustic arrow // barrage // do i think caustic arrow is ethical not really its very low dmg for a min maxed skill it should be used for a clear skill at best with just enough damage to 1 shot mobs never be used as a tool for bossing just to inflict the enfeblee via the quiver thats it, in saying so i think scourge arrow is a stronger tool all and all then caustic arrow i would not recommend it big currency sink.

    submitted by /u/greekpsari
    [link] [comments]

    Help choose a build

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 08:45 PM PDT

    I have 60-80ex and an 88 duelist/96 shadow. Looking to invest all my currency into one of the two characters. Want to start getting into delirious maps. I've already played bleed bow, max block cyclone, arc archmage, and poison bv. Looking for something new. Was thinking maybe a LL RF trickster but looking for other suggestions as well.

    submitted by /u/cccccccccccccccccce
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips on crafting a totem shield?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 12:10 AM PDT

    Since it doesnt have any tags it seems really difficult to craft a totem shield with anything but alt regal..

    Ideally I would like to get +1 phy spell skill gems but whatever mod you'd like it seems to take so many tries just to get the +1 totem it'll probably take less time to unidentify shaped shields...

    It a real shame Totems have no tags at all, as it basically rules them out of crafting..

    submitted by /u/AmihaiBA
    [link] [comments]

    Help on expody chest build

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 07:36 PM PDT

    Hello everyone, I'm tired of my league starter-boss killer but mediocre mapper so I would like to roll an godtier clear speed build for mapping.

    I already got the expody chest, on an astral plate (because it seem quite cheaper than vaal regalia and some resist). I also self crafted 4 jewel towering thread and vast power. I still have around 2000 chaos left. I think 2 mods circle of anguish is really overpriced with my budget so I went with 1 mods rings, find some with pretty decent implicit. I crafted myself a +1 power charge with +1 seal helmet with crit multi blade vortex enchant. The blade vortex duration hubrit cirlet seem really out of my budget.

    So, my question is : can I make the build to function with my budget. I mean able to clear t16 map with the map boss and metamorph.

    Bow or void battery?

    All the top lvl 100 guys have so few defense. I wonder how do they survive? On my max block glad, with 7k hp, fortify, 5% life gain on block, i still occasionnally die. With 4k life and 2k es, no other mitigation, can I survive t16 or even 100% delirium?

    What should I do now to progress? I really don't like mapping with my glad, it seem so slow so not worth it. I'm thinking on invest on some uber elder set but afraid that a bad streak will ruin my bank and i can't make new build. Do you guys think that with 2k chaos I can make the build to function to start making money to upgrade further?

    submitted by /u/nguoihn1988
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a Fire BV build, unable to find any good guides

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    Hello! Noob here, started last league. I played two characters this league, TR Miner and CG summoner, and I'm kinda stumped with the CG build, dont know how to proceed, so i thought to make a new build. Mostly want to run 100% delirium maps if possible and got a 40 exalt budget. Confused as to which fire bv build to follow and dont know why to pick chieftain over assassin or vice versa. Any help appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Liquid_Daze
    [link] [comments]

    GC Mine

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 11:55 PM PDT

    Abyssus worth for non-crit?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 04:18 PM PDT

    I'm playing ground slam call of steel Champ atm and wondering if Abyssus is worth it or not since I have perma fortify and all. The pure phys and stats look so nice to pass by. Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/TietVinh
    [link] [comments]

    LF High endurance charge, tanky to elemental damage/high Regen build

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 04:09 PM PDT

    Ay all, I'm looking for a solid endurance charge stacking build, that has either really good ele damage mitigation, or just lots of regen. This is mainly because I am trying to finish up some of this leagues challenges, specifically the Immortal Call, and Nashta challenges.

    My currency characters are too squish for Nashta, and I've tried to do the immortal call one with just 3 charges, without luck. The build doesn't need to do a ton of damage, just needs to live, and have endurance charges for IC. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated 🙏

    submitted by /u/iHateArrays
    [link] [comments]

    Help improve CoC VD Necromancer [SSF]

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 03:48 PM PDT

    Hi everyone! I've put together a CoC VD Necromancer in SSF and I'd like to get feedback for improving it.

    https://pastebin.com/9Vz7L1zZ

    The primary damage skill links are Cyclone-CoC-Cascade-Desecrate-VD-Firestorm (or DD, still experimenting with the feel). The build uses Ungil's harmony, Corpse Pact, and a high crit/AS Eye Gouger to: Get close to 18.18APS, close to 100% attack crit chance, and up to 900 life gain per second (from claw).

    I use Vortex in Malachai's Artifice to proc EE without stopping. I use Arcanist Brand with WoC, Combustion, and BB to further reduce resists on bosses and to unnerve.

    The clear is amazing and it's super fun, but the damage really falls off on beefy rares, uniques, and bosses. With the previously mentioned buffs up, each VD ball does 28K to Sirus. In theory, once ramped up, I should be creating 6.06 * 9 = 54.54 VD balls per second, which should translate to 1.5M DPS. That's not even counting the VD corpse explosion, or either Firestorm or DD hitting 6.06 * 3 times per second. But in practice, the damage feels way lower than that against bosses. Any ideas about why that is? I don't think I'm cheesing my PoB, meaning it should be realistic for boss cases.

    Also, the build is fairly squishy, which makes the low damage against bosses worse. My combined EHP (life + ES) is only like 5200, which I know is fairly low. I'd love suggestions for how to improve toughness even if it means further sacrificing some DPS.

    This is SSF, so I can't just buy gear, unfortunately. Thanks in advance!

    Edit 1: Forgot to mention spell cascade in the damage skill links.

    submitted by /u/cfaftw
    [link] [comments]

    Almost didn't pick this up. Build suggestions? Price check?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 07:02 PM PDT

    Hidden Blade Spiders (Arakaali's Fang) Venom Gyre Assassin

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 09:59 AM PDT

    New build

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 05:14 PM PDT

    Looking for a cheapish build to race a friend to sirus a8. I have a pretty min-maxed LL carrion necro with hh etc. Plenty of currency but a friend wants to race to a8. Only stipulation is to be on the cheaper side like 30-40ex or cheaper whats a good build to do this quick and efficient, not ed/cont.

    submitted by /u/stoner4804
    [link] [comments]

    Help on maxing Poison Bv Ass Build.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    Hello!

    Is there anyone out there with good knowledge on what i could do to my build? It's my first league trying out stuff for my own, and i have no clue if it's good or bad.

    I've done Awakening 8 Sirus, Uber Elder ( Deathless ). Delirium 80% T16 , not tried any harder.

    Tought about going Self-Pois, but do i need to swap out my DOT % Malo Watcher's or is there anywhere else i could get immunity?

    If going self-pois, is it worth it to grab the 50% duration of poision shield?

    Thanks for all answers

    https://pastebin.com/xJBRSv6x

    submitted by /u/Sh1ft-Valorant
    [link] [comments]

    Lf a somewhat cheap build to farm uber elder

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 06:45 AM PDT

    Hey, I want to gamble my currency killing UE and hoping for triple hatred eyes.

    It's only purpose is killing uber elder, I've got a different char for maps.

    I want it to be cheap, so I can buy more sets after gearing. Some of the ideas I had: Ice spear or pyroclast miner, coc BL (not rly cheap but looks fun). I like builds that hit hard, not rly into summomers or dots. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/katsuatis
    [link] [comments]

    LF Jack of all Trades build

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 10:23 AM PDT

    Wasn't to sure how to phrase the title. So I went for something a little spicy!

     

    I've played a bit already this league and have reached the end of fun for playing Spector. Faced with the choice of quitting or trying out some new builds I went with the latter. However, without any real knowledge. I thought it would be a good idea to ask you all <3

     

    The build can be melee or ranged. Budget isn't an issue. The only real "need" as per se would be something that scales and can map+boss fairly well. Wep swap/gem swaps don't bother me either. I've seen a few people wanting a one-time-slot and blast build.

     

    Thanks for reading and I look forward to any builds you put forward <3 <3

    submitted by /u/Raaaaaaaaaaaaat
    [link] [comments]

    Guardian spectres?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 01:31 PM PDT

    Saw steelmages build but curious about how the auras work. Do you have them all up or interchange them?

    submitted by /u/virgin-behaviour
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel