• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 21, 2020

    Path of Exile Questions Thread - October 21, 2020

    Path of Exile Questions Thread - October 21, 2020


    Questions Thread - October 21, 2020

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    Questions Thread - October 21, 2020

    This is a general question thread on October 21, 2020. You can find the previous question threads here.

    Remember to check the Wiki first.

    You can also ask questions in the #any-question channel in our official Discord.

    The idea is for anyone to be able to ask anything related to PoE:

    • New player questions
    • Mechanics
    • Build Advice
    • League related questions
    • Trading
    • Endgame
    • Price checks
    • Etc.

    No question is too big or too small!

    We encourage experienced players to sort this thread by new. We'd like to thank those who answered questions in the last thread! You guys are the best.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Annual bring back Gorge post

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 03:40 AM PDT

    Please.

    submitted by /u/banwave
    [link] [comments]

    Hey rookie!

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    Steelmage rip to A8

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 07:07 AM PDT

    [HSC] Victory Chant, Completed. The Apex Int Stack Wand in Heist, and my crowning achievement in PoE.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 07:10 AM PDT

    One thing that wasn’t addressed in Chris’s development change post and that I consider one major factor to the depreciation of the overall game content. New leagues being better than previous/old leagues at dropping their own content

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 04:25 AM PDT

    Ofc development cycle has an impact on new leagues quality, but it also has an impact on older leagues. I have no trouble imagining that when GGG realizes that they need to cut stuff from a league and thing it's gonna be too shallow, they slap a "carrot on a stick" to it, buffing it's loot, sadly often previous leagues loot

    Ie: breach are now a joke in term of shards compared to leagues like harvest,blight, heist, etc which not only drop more shards but can drop full beach stones hahaha

    When a new league is Reward Satifaction buffed through other leagues "exclusive" loots, it buffs this league but depreciate every other aspects of the game which I think results in a net negative especially when it's better at it than the original league

    Not only that but it creates a downward spiral of +1 from the previous league, always needing to be better than previous league at dropping stuff, therefor older content stuff, digging their grave even further

    I often hear people say "X league is shit", which saddens me because I know deep down that they are fun leagues having played them on release, they are just stepped on the head by newer leagues using their own perks

    submitted by /u/Power_Creep
    [link] [comments]

    You can get 4 Crafted mods with the new Heist Enchant

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 02:00 AM PDT

    Cyclone is still desyncing, I wonder how much years will it take to fix this.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    Created the base character models in Hero Forge

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    What a strange economy to witness

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 06:21 AM PDT

    Quin69 RIP to Uber Atziri

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 01:21 PM PDT

    Local Exile has heart attack while facing their first ever Hydra

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    A humble card idea

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    POE is friendlier than you think

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 04:11 AM PDT

    I started out like you a few leagues ago. Following YouTube guides, discovering that I could trade what few currency items I had for the basic unique upgrades for my pre-planned guide.

    Every Trade maybe met with a "TY", or the occasional "GL". The entire social community felt so distant, and withdrawn from one another. And I thought that was just the way it was.

    After a month or two I started to reply the same way. "TY" "GL" distant and uninterested. Almost a speedrun to join and leave group with the item you wanted.

    But then I started asking more after the trade. "What build you running", "you having fun this league" "what maps you running"

    And the response I received on almost every question I asked was incredibly friendly and helpful. I still feel new and casual and definitely don't understand most of the game mechanics after watching hours of youtube explanations.

    But what I recently found out is that the "veterans" that are grabbing their 100th exalt. Are incredibly friendly and willing to help people grabbing their first chaos.

    The unattached monotony that I had assumed was built into the social trading of the game, was not at all like what I thought it was.

    To my welcoming surprise as a fairly new player. The majority of people I whispered to replied with helpful and encouraging thoughts.

    So don't be afraid to message more than "ty" to a random poe trader. You might just make some good friends along the way like me.

    submitted by /u/wutchulookinat
    [link] [comments]

    With the Chaos to Exalt ratio lately

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 09:17 PM PDT

    VINDERI IS MY NEW GOD

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    This is why Einhar is still single..

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 04:51 PM PDT

    I have an up to date gaming PC, everything runs smooth but never had this much crashes in PoE in all the leagues combined. All the hotfixes didnt seem to work on my machine. I still encounter crashes daily. GGG, what is happening?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 08:38 AM PDT

    had like 1 or 2 crashes in Harvest and cant remember a real "crash" in the leagues before. This league crashes keep happening and it feels like every hotfix adds a multiplier to the chance of crashes happening. I have now way more crashes, (while leveling, mapping, searching inventory but mostly while doing heists) than I had at the start of the league. Something is just broken and off, im no tech guy but I doubt its my PC (no issues in any other current online game).

    I play less and less each day cuz of these issues altho I wanted to level another twink but I cant bother with these annoying crashes.

    Any one else got similar experience with this league / hotfixes?

    ps. AMD 3700x RTX 2080 Super (8gb vram) 16 ram SSD etc...

    submitted by /u/Aequitasddx
    [link] [comments]

    PSA:You can keep your blueprint at Whakano when you setup heist then go to run it.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 11:36 AM PDT

    I don't know if I'm just dumb (probably) but I didn't know you can hand him the blueprint to unveil wings and just leave it on him as you go to do the other stuff. Normally I put blueprint in Whakano inventory do my unveils and grab it to go down stairs and put it on the planning table then grab it off that and take it to Adiyah to run. Well apparently you can just hand it to him to uncover wings and never take it back from him. It will still be available on the bench down stairs and it will already be in Adiyahs inventory for running it. Sorry if everyone knows this but it has made running Grand Heists just a tiny bit less annoying to setup for me so I wanted to share just in case.

    submitted by /u/sasij666
    [link] [comments]

    Actually, Einhar is single because he already has an entire harem

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 12:00 AM PDT

    MY ALCHEMYYYY in the lava, lucky it wasn't an ex

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    [HSC] Apocalypse Crown, complimenting to Victory Chant! Can't be a king without a crown.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 08:55 AM PDT

    Uniques personified- Tabula Rasa

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel