• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 17, 2020

    Path of Exile Questions Thread - November 17, 2020

    Path of Exile Questions Thread - November 17, 2020


    Questions Thread - November 17, 2020

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 04:06 PM PST

    Questions Thread - November 17, 2020

    This is a general question thread on November 17, 2020. You can find the previous question threads here.

    Remember to check the Wiki first.

    You can also ask questions in the #any-question channel in our official Discord.

    The idea is for anyone to be able to ask anything related to PoE:

    • New player questions
    • Mechanics
    • Build Advice
    • League related questions
    • Trading
    • Endgame
    • Price checks
    • Etc.

    No question is too big or too small!

    We encourage experienced players to sort this thread by new. We'd like to thank those who answered questions in the last thread! You guys are the best.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Queen of the Forest- Uniques personified

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 09:12 AM PST

    My sponge bob exalted orb

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 01:36 AM PST

    This is absolutely NOT easy! - Racing Gauntlet Highlights w/ OMGItsJousis

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 08:51 AM PST

    I died at rank 37 in the gauntlet race. Normally a softcore trade player. Wanted to thank everyone for organising and participating. Edge-of-my-seat adrenaline for the past few days.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 06:09 AM PST

    Feastmaker - Piranha’s Dagger fanmade concept

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 01:44 AM PST

    This is the saddest and most brutal RIP I've ever seen in video games, period!

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 12:45 PM PST

    Why do none of the templar ascendancies offer Chaos Resistance? You'd think a holy warrior fighting corruption would have some.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 06:39 PM PST

    He straight up says stuff like "Corruption can turn even the noblest of men... I should take heed!"

    It'd be perfectly in theme for him to get some through his ascendancies.

    submitted by /u/LamboDiabloSVTT
    [link] [comments]

    Alternate Art Call of the Brotherhood

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 09:14 PM PST

    Xirgil's Crank with Battery staff as base could be an interesting change to this dated unique

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 02:04 AM PST

    Dropped in Grand Heist, very nice.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 04:43 AM PST

    Anyone else die to an invisible Sirus storm after today's patch?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 12:03 AM PST

    I Saved a Quad Tab of Stacked Decks (5760 Cards) and Opened Them All ... FOR SCIENCE!

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 10:50 PM PST

    I Saved a Quad Tab of Stacked Decks (5760 Cards) and Opened Them All ... FOR SCIENCE!

    TL;DR: Open your stacked decks, they are easily worth more than 1c/ea, just don't save them up for weeks and waste an entire play session opening them all.

    So ya, let's just blame mbXtreme's videos for inspiring me to do this nonsense, but also GGG for making heists rain stacked decks from the sky.

    I farmed 5076 stacked decks, opened them all, then made a spreadsheet with my findings. Details and pictures below, but here are some highlights:

    • ~5760c investment, ~6,634c return if selling all cards worth >1c, ~15% profit
    • I earned 13 raw exalts and 173 raw chaos from turn ins. In total, I filled 2 1/2 inventories with all the random currency I got from turning in full stacks.
    • Alas, no House of Mirrors or Unrequited Love dropped, but I did get Doctors, Fiends, Brother's Stash and other pricey drops.
    • Einhar is the luckiest master to stand near when dropping stacked decks.
    • Rain of Chaos is the most common div card with a 3.78% drop chance when opening a stacked deck.

    Here are my results:

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vTGTatvu8jO2P0tqsMjyINxVOiaAoFZO99v7f9J98XD1NLgojLOeBWUPsOm5Y8UcO4o3ubBdgkIuV5p/pubhtml

    The first sheet shows some summaries of the data that I found interesting (profit, profit ignoring cheap cards, raw currency from turn ins, most common cards, most expensive cards, most complete sets). The second sheet is the raw data after opening all of the stacked decks. The exalt price when I did this was 83c/1ex so that's the conversion ratio I used for all of my exalt price displays, but the price checks through Exilence were all done in chaos.

    My process:

    1. Fill an entire quad tab with stacked decks, overflow was not counted in this
      1. I farmed ~25% of the tab through deception/perception heists
      2. I farmed ~25% through diviner's incubators which dropped about 4 per and I paid 2-6c/ea for
      3. I purchased the rest for 1c/ea or 1ex/100
      4. This took a few weeks
    2. Clean out my divination card tab of previously farmed cards and put them elsewhere for the duration of the experiment, then set my divination card tab as the div card affinity tab
    3. Open all of the stacked decks by throwing them on the ground while slowly moving across the area, then picking every. single. card. up......FOR SCIENCE!
      1. This took about 4 hours just to open all of the cards and pick them up again and put them in the stash. This gave me quite the sore wrist. Do not recommend.
    4. Filter Exilence to just my div tab and export to csv, then upload into google sheets and start learning me some formulas and querying

    Fun facts I learned along this journey:

    • ~1,159 div cards (juuust under 2 full inventories) can fit in the Mine Encampment
    • ~1,000 div cards (about 1 and 2/3 full inventories) can fit in Tane's Lab (not including the area you fight the metamorph in)
    • ~1,670 div cards (about 2 and 3/4 full inventories) can fit in the Menagerie (not including the blood altar - stopping at the gate)

    Pictures of my journey:

    The Mine Encampment filled with Stacked Decks

    Tane's Lab filled with Stacked Decks

    The Menagerie filled with Stacked Decks

    The last inventory and a bit that I opened - Einhar is good luck

    EDIT: Fixed raw chaos calculation in the spreadsheet and the summary. I had previously put 8 per turn in in the spreadsheet, when it's actually 1 per turn in. Thanks to u/dolan_grey for noticing this.

    submitted by /u/agent000zero
    [link] [comments]

    Assessing Rare Item Value 2: Shaper, Elder, Conqueror...

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 09:08 AM PST

    Longest league for me (40/40)

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 08:48 AM PST

    Wind dancer + Max block

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 10:35 AM PST

    My original interpretation was that a block counts as a hit, so you dont get the 20% less damage taken from Wind dancer. But I see a few of the top guys in the gauntlet using it with max block.

    Does block not count as being hit? Or are they wasting a node here?

    submitted by /u/evoboltzmann
    [link] [comments]

    What's the worst normal monster in the game, and why is it Baranite Thaumaturge?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 10:29 PM PST

    *uraugh death noises*

    submitted by /u/skurvecchio
    [link] [comments]

    Which meta builds do you think will get nerfed in the January expansion?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 04:35 AM PST

    Golemancers? Aurastackers?

    Also, I heard they will be 'reworking' rather than just expanding the end game content. Is that true and will that benefit our end game experience?

    submitted by /u/Djentist_Kvltist
    [link] [comments]

    Heist Brooch Currency Duplicate Working ???

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 06:44 AM PST

    I have been farming Blueprints today after the patch and it's feels weird as I have farmed the same usual amount of Blueprint everyday.

    Before the recent patch , the currencies are duplicating properly , every 2 chest considering it is 45% chance from the brooches. But after the recent patch , I barely see the currencies from the reward chest getting duplicated and they only get duplicated because of Vinderi.

    How Do I know it is duplicated by Vinderi? Because when the stacked decks are getting duplicated, the random div cards with it are also getting duplicated. I have also tried 30 lockpicking contracts and didn't see any getting duplicated.

    During pre-patch if the currency brooch was working , only the stacked decks would be duplicated as div cards are not counted as currency and stacked decks are.

    I don't know if it is just me or is someone else experiencing it after the recent patch, If the currency dupe from brooch is working.

    submitted by /u/Official_PaPi
    [link] [comments]

    Just ripped a bleed chopper because of a brain fart.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 02:05 AM PST

    Just want to vent. I made myself a 6l elder karui chopper. Decided to try and make a EQ bleed character, started crafting on the axe and after a few random fossils I lucked into a 5 affix chopper that had t1 DOT multi and Eldrich on it. It it didn't have anything else on it but I decided to take a chance and annuled it twice. Hit the 2 prefixes. So I had empty suffix and 2 prefixes.

    Perfect! I can craft multimod on it and then just add flat phys and %.

    After confirming in POB I nodded to myself and for some reason in my head, the "Stun threshold" mod that was on the axe was a prefix (I literally just checked not 10 seconds earlier) and went "Oh I better remove that".

    I annuled eldrich off...

    WHY DID I DO THAT?! I KNEW WHAT I WAS DOING AND THEN JUST STOPPED FOR A SECOND ARRRRRG

    Anyway F for self

    submitted by /u/Victuz
    [link] [comments]

    How do you get Tabula Rasa?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 11:02 AM PST

    So I want to get Tabula Rasa for my build but idk how to or where to farm. Can someone help me?

    submitted by /u/isuckatnames06
    [link] [comments]

    Bex is now teasing us regarding the announcement of an accouncement

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 11:13 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel