• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 20, 2021

    Path of Exile Questions Thread - February 20, 2021

    Path of Exile Questions Thread - February 20, 2021


    Questions Thread - February 20, 2021

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 04:00 PM PST

    Questions Thread

    This is a general question thread on. You can find the previous question threads here.

    Remember to check the wiki first.

    You can also ask questions in any of the questions channels under the "help" category in our official Discord.

    The idea is for anyone to be able to ask anything related to PoE:

    • New player questions
    • Mechanics
    • Build Advice
    • League related questions
    • Trading
    • Endgame
    • Price checks
    • Etc.

    No question is too big or too small!

    We encourage experienced players to sort this thread by new.

    We'd like to thank those who answered questions in the last thread! You guys are the best.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Dude these temple torches are LIT!!!

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 02:30 AM PST

    You guys are amazing.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 05:04 AM PST

    So let me start off with some context-- I'm legally blind. I was born with Retinitis Pigmentosa (LCA variant.) so for my entire life I've had no peripheral vision. I have around 10% of my central vision left, so seeing things on the corners of my screen is a little challenging sometimes. So usually in chat, so I don't take forever to answer someone who wants to message me or trade me or what have you, I'll preface my messages by saying that I'm legally blind, so I might take a second to read their messages, or see trade requests, anything like that pretty much. One of you kind players today accepted my offer to exchange currencies in trade chat. I was trying to liquidate my currency tab a little so I could afford to buy some crucial build items, and a kind soul instead of trading me 1 chaos for 25 jewellers gave me 2 chaos instead, and then proceeded to ask me more about my blindness, and then traded me over 180 chaos for free.. I asked so many times if they were sure, and expressed my gratitude to the best I could over messages, but it warms my heart so much that someone would spend their hard earned currencies to help out another person they don't even know online becuase of their disability.. Thank you so so much PoE community, you guys are absolutely wonderful. <3

    submitted by /u/ChipsAhoiMcCoy
    [link] [comments]

    Path of exile end game 3.13

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 09:02 AM PST

    Hi! I’m the one who made the pixelated witch animation last week. I’m back with an other character. Hope you like it!

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 11:30 AM PST

    Interesting coincidence

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 08:32 PM PST

    [RSC] 5 Elevated mod Astral Plate with YOLO Maven Orbs

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 04:32 AM PST

    INFOGRAPHIC - How to Team Farm 1 Headhunter per 3 Maps Reliably - Glennach Cairns

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 10:57 PM PST

    crazy golem lady

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 09:42 PM PST

    Add maven's crucible hideout as rare reward for killing the maven

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 05:35 AM PST

    Similarly to celestial hideout for killing shaper :)

    Would help with the fact that her only valuable reward is maven orb.

    submitted by /u/xXdimmitsarasXx
    [link] [comments]

    VIDEO RESULTS - of the farming method described in todays HEADHUNTER INFOGRAPHIC post (Different Group) - Proof of Concept

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 08:18 AM PST

    Reforge made trading Harvest crafts easier on website

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 03:11 AM PST

    Drop from The Twisted fight, the best pair of Facebreaker's I've ever seen

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 01:23 PM PST

    One-Toned Boots

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 06:04 PM PST

    They aren't even trying to hide the existence of the streamer client anymore.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 05:12 AM PST

    Proliferating ignite from YOURSELF - False Righteous Fire? (Woolfio)

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 01:31 AM PST

    My first 1kpdps weapon! Hate Edge (terrible name :c)

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 09:56 AM PST

    I made "decent" synthesised ring too

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 08:27 PM PST

    Fyregrass' Comprehensive Storm Brand Assassin Guide

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 06:46 AM PST

    107% IIQ The Feared in 20 seconds | Storm Brand Archmage

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 11:09 AM PST

    The problem with craft trading goes beyond Harvest

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 12:17 AM PST

    Lately, harvest ignited many discussions about the trading of crafts, but the problem is way older than harvest and encompasses many other systems. GGG aknowledged that problem almost 2 years ago:

    Have you considered adding a safer way to purchase Betrayal crafts from other players?

    This is an interesting topic of discussion that extends far beyond just Betrayal Crafting, as there are many game systems that players attempt to trade the rewards of in a trust-based manner. But for Betrayal Crafting, it is potentially possible for us to build it into the trade screen with a decent-sized revamp. We'll keep discussing.

    I do understand the limit of 10 crafts is a way of making players use up the crafts on the spot or throw some of them away (or trade them, if the player goes through the cumbersome 3rd party tools), and so I won't ask it to be changed/removed, but instead I would like to push for them to revisit the discussion about revamping the trade screen/crafting bench systems.

    For example, I think they could allow us to set fees on our crafts, index those crafts in their trade site/api and allow players in our party to use the crafts by paying the set fees. Personally, I would like being able to trade the craft (as in, we click the craft, pay the fee and the craft is transferred to our crafting bench), but I understand some crafts need to be used on the spot (betrayal benches, some of the harvest crafts), so I'd fine with just being able to craft on the spot (in the seller's hideout/safehouse/grove).

    This is only one idea, I understand it has some issues (for example, they would have to implement some sort of cooldown on the ability to change the fee of the craft to prevent "change fee just before/while the other player uses the craft" scams, and also some players might want a way of preventing buyers from using crafts other than the one they asked since the market can fluctuate a lot and the seller might want the opportunity to rethink the fee), but they can be solved (I wrote them in a way that already indicates a direction towards possible solutions) and, with proper discussions, we could reach something that works for everyone.

    There are more ideas out there that could also be discussed to provide alternative solutions to this problem, so that we can push for a better system for everyone. What do you think? Wouldn't it be nice to gather the solutions and ask GGG to analyse their feasibility?

    submitted by /u/BlowITA
    [link] [comments]

    Quest for the Deadliest Boss One Shot in Path of Exile (CaptainLance9)

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 12:07 AM PST

    Jugg Needs Buffs Part Two Electric Boogaloo

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 11:44 AM PST

    tldr; Jugg buffs plz

    Alright ya'll this is gonna be long and it was inspired by the recent post about the state of Juggernaut. As a person who has league started Jugg since the Ascendancy Expansion I want to put my two cents out there and lay out what my IDEAL version of Jugg would look like. This version is probably WAY too strong but I think Jugg is under represented in popularity for a reason.

    That being said Jugg fixes so many QoL things for me that I absolutely hate having to fix with other Ascendancies that I don't think it needs that much help just a smidge of damage and some more meaningful damage reduction.

    P.S. all the values with ranges are because as a Jugg main I can't decide how strong my ideal fantasy version of Jugg should be so I don't know what's actually reasonable.

    Undeniable

    Your hits can't be Evaded

    While at max Endurance Charges your hits pierce Stun immunity

    Overwhelm 2-4% Physical Damage Reduction per Endurance Charge

    The passive is called UNDENIABLE for gods sake make the node FEEL that way when you play. This node makes it so enemies can't run from or mitigate your hits and most importantly the main defensive mechanic for melee (stunning blows) doesn't get shafted by a single map mod.

    Unstoppable

    This is my favorite Ascendancy two pointer in the whole game. It's ALMOST perfect and it was in the past but with all the additional types of slows that have been added to the game over time this node doesn't live up to the name anymore at all. Getting slowed by Zombie on-death pools, Arachnid Tomb boss, Maim, Hinder, etc. as a Jugg just feels AWFUL.

    Unbreakable

    Regenerate 0.4% of Life per second per Endurance Charge

    % Increased Effect of Guard Skills on you (flat percent or scales per Endurane Charge)

    5% reduced Damage taken

    This would be the skill/mechanic specific node for Jugg like block for Gladiator or Fortify/Impale for Champion. The double armor for chest pieces it currently has feels nice but really restrictive at the same time when rolling chest pieces as you feel like you are losing out on the point of the node if you use a low armor Rare chest or Unique.

    Unflinching

    Your Minimum Endurance Charges is equal to half your Maximum Endurance Charges

    30% chance to gain an Endurance Charge when Hit

    Gain 1 Endurance Charge every second if you've been hit recently

    1+ to Maximum Endurance Charges

    My problem with this node currently is that it doesn't address one of Jugg's biggest weaknesses which rears it's ugly head constantly when playing. If you start a map, switch instances, get nullified, get boss phased, or drop charges for any other reason the thing that all your defenses are predicated on goes away. The minimum charges also makes Nullifier less devastating but still dangerous.

    Unrelenting

    2% reduced damage taken per Endurance Charge

    6% to Chaos Resistance per Endurance Charge

    1+ to Maximum Endurance Charges

    The node as it stands currently doesn't do enough to reduce the damage that actually kills Juggs which betrays the defensive focus of the Ascendancy and as a 4 point node it should feel really strong with investment. I also feel it's needed 1+ to max Endurance Charges for AGES.

    Unyielding

    10-15% more Damage if you've Stunned an Enemy Recently

    2-4% more Area of Effect for Attacks per Endurance Charge

    25% chance to gain an Endurance Charge when you Stun an Enemy

    3-5% reduced Enemy Stun Threshold per Endurance Charge

    I've NEVER taken this node so I think it's in need of the most help. The conditional damage bump lines up with the stun window for bosses which I think would be neat and it helps your quality of life immensely with the MORE AoE and reduced stun threshold.

    My goals/desires were;

    To get back to 8-10 Endurance Charges because having 7 or 9 commonly after the changes to the bandit quest has ALWAYS bothered me. I don't want to also use Death's Door to reach that sweet, sweet double digit charges damnit. EVEN NUMBERS ONLY.

    0% Chaos Resistance at 10 charges also just looks nice on the character sheet.

    Nullifier can go to hell.

    Make the two 4 point nodes REALLY good because I never agonize over not taking them.

    And if you take nothing else from this post Jugg needs some reduced damage taken per Endurance Charge like yesterday it makes too much sense to not do it.

    I'm also not sure if giving every node Endurance Charge scaling is a good thing but Jugg will always be about Endurance Charges because the layout of tree means you will ALWAYS take Unflinching at some point so it's not really pigeonholing.

    Thanks for reading please eviscerate my ideas so I can get a good laugh out of it :P

    submitted by /u/Zuriax
    [link] [comments]

    Alkaizer the prophet

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 09:29 PM PST

    I'm tired of poor performance being my worst enemy. No more MTX.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 09:43 AM PST

    Like the other guy with the post before, $2450 I've spent on this game over 10 years, out of sheer love. I can't bring myself to spend a cent again right now.

    I've been here since open beta. I've never been as frustrated as I am right now. Maybe it's because I just can't remember anymore if it was any worse at some point. Either way, I'm tired of the game not being able to handle calculating it's own mechanics or servers being awful.

    It sure as shit isn't my PC. I've played on worse internet, in the days when desync was a feature. Still didn't die as much as I've died this league.

    My builds all sacrifice DPS to stay as tanky as possible. Doesn't matter though if you're sat there spamming movement skill and flasks, but fuck all is happening. I now feel like if I'm not playing specific builds, I'm not playing as optimally. I just want to play what I want to play and have fun. I'm personally not having fun. I hope others continue to do so. I'm gonna tackle my back catalogue.

    submitted by /u/zaccyp
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel