• Breaking News

    Friday, March 26, 2021

    Path of Exile Builds Would you guys be interested in a sort of a zero to hero Toxic rain guide and is this a place for such things

    Path of Exile Builds Would you guys be interested in a sort of a zero to hero Toxic rain guide and is this a place for such things


    Would you guys be interested in a sort of a zero to hero Toxic rain guide and is this a place for such things

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 04:00 PM PDT

    EDIT: Preliminary pob for impatient people of my finished build, as much as a league starter can be finished https://pastebin.com/cQEPAApk, subject to further change if i discover something or patches change things, use at your own discretion, full build with step by step stuff will be posted at a later date

    Since this next league might possibly be the only league where I'll ever have any meaningful amount of time to play the game for personal reasons for probably until poe 2 i decided to "go all out" this league, get rich fast and try out everything that i didn't have time to

    I discovered that toxic rain might just be the ideal league starter because there are 2 things i love in this game and that's speed and more speed :)

    I scoured forums and reddit to check out how other people are playing it and i saw so many "mistakes" that it was baffling, its not that others people builds were low dmg or anything, but it's that they waste their items on irrelevant mods and their build is so unenjoyable to play

    I replicated some forum and poe ninja builds on standard and found them to be ass or too expensive for what they give, especially without harvest removes and remove/adds next league

    So i took it from scratch and "fixed" all the grievances from other builds and tinkered for days in pob and craftofexile until i put together something that is realistic, affordable and actually fun to play

    That is if you can stomach being a miner first few days but don't worry there are tricks to help make it almost as smooth as normal attack version

    I was making notes on how to level and craft for myself so i waste as little time as possible and realised that with minimal effort i can turn it into full fledged guide

    Id also share most economic tips i know related to the build, like poe trade searches and how to turn good items in near best in slot for cheap

    I would also prob start a YouTube series with build progression to show examples of gear threshold, when to switch what to prioritise, videos wouldn't be long because as i said i don't have much time to waste, vast majority of info would be written

    I averaged 3,7h a day this last league so this would not be some hey put double elevated items on and wreck the game, all items would be entirely self craft able, and any awakener orbs are entirely optional and luxury

    If there's any interest I'd post this soon after patch notes just in case something gets changed, so any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/HumbleElite
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for input on Summon Holy Relic build for next league

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 12:50 AM PDT

    https://pastebin.com/17sn0i9B

    Really just looking for any ideas that could lend some more tankiness to the build, since the damage side is pretty well covered at this point, but if someone has an idea for more damage I'm all ears.

    submitted by /u/Bolbor_
    [link] [comments]

    3.13 tanky and viable build with good DPS

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 09:20 AM PDT

    Hi friends. I'm a new player to PoE. Started one day after ritual league starts. I was following a few guids and builds and now I have a duelist lvl 91 and a ranger lvl 90. My duelist was tanky but with lacerate it took years to clear higher maps. Now i'm playing a bleed bow ranger. My boss DPS is at 1 million at the moment and my map clear skill (split arrow) is on 100.000 DPS. But i'm always dying. I dont know, it feels like evasion ration isn't that good in PoE.
    tltr: Do you guys have a nice duelist build for me with good DPS for T15/16 maps and maybe a tons of armor and blockrate? My budget is 15-20ex at the moment if i am selling my 6L armor and my 6L bow.
    And yes i work with PoB so you can send me the pob links :)

    Thank you guys in advance and sorry for my english! I'm not a native english speaker :D

    submitted by /u/TOSHlC
    [link] [comments]

    Melting bosses with Chaos Conversion Skeleton Guardian is fun xD

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 11:54 AM PDT

    Can someone double check my SSF Tectonic Slam Chieftain build ?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 03:50 AM PDT

    Hi, i didn't play for almost 2 years, and i'm trying to update my Tectonic Slam Chieftain (Lv86). Its my only SSF character.

    I was dual wielding, but with the warcry changes and the dual wield nurf, I've decided to switch to 2 handed.

    I haven't done Uber lab yet, so I'm still missing the Moon's presence ascendancy. That should be the only difference between the PoB and my actual char.

    Before i respec my skill tree in-game, can someone check out the build and make sure I didn't miss anything / do any mistakes ?

    PoB link: https://pastebin.com/KUkGdwP6

    submitted by /u/Lord_Commander-
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for CI/LL build - no DoT / Melee

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 03:16 AM PDT

    This game has too much to offer for me to play the same thing twice (or even similar). Therefore, for 3.14 I decided I want to do a build that doesn't involve life => CI with transition alte game to LL.

    I ended up on the Vortex build and tested it out a bit. I played DoT build in Ritual (Flamewall). Now, TBH, I don't feel like playing vortex which is pretty much similar - just swapping fire for cold.

    Also, it has to be league-start viable. I only play 1 build / league, but I want to be able to scale it late game as much as i can.

    Any suggestions for such builds?

    submitted by /u/Erythr0s
    [link] [comments]

    can somebody please explain me how does penance brand how?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 02:40 AM PDT

    i've looked at poe ninja, youtube videos explaining it, forum guides but it just doesnt compute in my brain.

    like, how does remarkable work in terms of calculations? i've asked on discord and everyone has told me different things, i've been told it does nothing to increase damage, i've been told it doubles your damage, i've been told that it helps with clear, and also told that it helps on single target but you sacrifice clear.

    also, when i use this google docs calculator for optimal hit rate on penance brand, how does holy conquest work? do i have to change the skill duration to 0.3? because it jumps every 0.3 seconds?

    my brain is melting somebody please help

    submitted by /u/Clyp30
    [link] [comments]

    What should i upgrade next?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 02:33 AM PDT

    This is my current build: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Kr%C3%BBdderb%C3%A2lle (my deadeye ranger)

    This is the guide im following: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/elemental-hit-deadeye-build-guide

    I'm not that experienced yet, so i don't really know what i should be foucusing on upgrading, i die a lot and have trouble killing harbingers and bosses in t14+

    submitted by /u/MamamYeayea
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any voltaxic rift builds that are still viable?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 02:13 AM PDT

    I have a 6l voltaxic rift in standard and I wanted to try making a build with it but so far my theorycrafting has been unsuccessful. Any build ideas?

    submitted by /u/le_reddit_me
    [link] [comments]

    Poison BV - Need suggestion for build

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 10:45 PM PDT

    I can't do any bosses. Would love to get any input (im sure there is alot)

    https://pastebin.com/HG4pRrwP

    submitted by /u/XL-FU
    [link] [comments]

    What is the BiS ring for cold BV Pathfinder other than Essence Worm?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 10:16 PM PDT

    What is the BiS ring for cold BV Pathfinder other than Essence Worm?

    submitted by /u/fortnite-reddit
    [link] [comments]

    Can anybody recommend an insanely tank build for the next league?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 09:07 PM PDT

    I want to be able to tank almost every boss mechanic/attack out there. Having good clear speed and DPS as well would be nice. Budget and levelling is secondary but also important.

    submitted by /u/scooper999
    [link] [comments]

    SSF Arc build just killed Sirus A0, feels like I'm missing damage

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 05:21 PM PDT

    Hello, as I said I'm currently playing SSF with an Arc build and just killed Sirus A0, build is pretty tanky but I feel like I'm lacking damage, took me a while to kill Sirus (4m PoB dps with everything against normal mobs and about 1.6m Sirus dps under normal circumstances). Any tips of what I should upgrade/change for single target damage ? Trying to get an Impulsa as a chestplate for now (farming Perandus feels like the best way if I don't want to spam chance orbs) but I don't really know what could be to upgrade after. (Feel free to propose things that is hard for SSF too, might stumble into it by luck)

    Here's the PoB : https://pastebin.com/ethJNqfQ

    Thanks in advance for any help :)

    submitted by /u/Nayatchi
    [link] [comments]

    RF Build?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 10:16 AM PDT

    Never played RF, was curious to just give it a go with an old char in standard and see how it feels. Any recommendations out there? PoB, guides, whatever. For the most part it seems to be dead, so maybe it's not even viable anymore?

    submitted by /u/saxisa
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get tinkerskin in SSF?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 07:52 PM PDT

    Which ignite Elementalist build is best?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 08:32 AM PDT

    Looking to league start one of these builds.

    EDIT: Thanks for all the helpful responses everyone. Really appreciate it!

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/shuanng_
    [link] [comments]

    Miner help

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 01:22 PM PDT

    Hi i wanted to try a miner, but i only played shadow once i i dont have much experience with ES builds. Are there good guides for mines? Wich mine skill do i use?

    Some tips help or a guide for a beginner would be helpful

    submitted by /u/Crews_Cruise
    [link] [comments]

    My PF Toxic rain damage only 3mil

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 03:16 PM PDT

    My POB: https://pastebin.com/SfKnDQMT

    Top dmg : https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?skill=Toxic-Rain&allskill=Berserk&sort=dps

    I dont know why they have so much damage, around 6-8mil shaper dmg

    submitted by /u/hongducwb
    [link] [comments]

    Is this Lacerate Champion from Steelmage still the way to go?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 05:29 PM PDT

    Hey exiles,

    at first the POB: https://pastebin.com/pKV0iLRK

    It´s from Steelmage (3.11 league) and i want to ask is the leveling as a bleed bow is still the way to go?

    I want to do some league start training with a melee build but i don´t like the button smashing style from the slam skills. ^^

    Thanks for you help. :-)

    submitted by /u/sulikcassidy
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Maven & build changes

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 01:39 PM PDT

    Hi exiles, I'm trying to decide, where do I begin for the maven fight? I have farmed for the invitation. I have 2 builds but feel that my gladiator bleed ( max block) would be the best option.

    I have a golem build that is strong. Would anyone be willing to make suggestions for either build? I would like to down her a few times at the very least this league.

    Profile link here POB - account: drdreto Character: chancellor_P ( gladiator) or Ruby_forsoft

    https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/drdreto/characters

    I have about 20-30 ex to spend for upgrades if suggested?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/frozenartic
    [link] [comments]

    Blade Vortex Chieftain Build Guide | 50M DPS(Boss Deleter) or 30M DPS Tanky BOI | You Decide What To Play

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 01:18 PM PDT

    Earthquake Levelling - Stuck at Dominus.. HELP???!

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 04:58 PM PDT

    Hi there,

    I'm playing my first SSF character and chose Earthquake because it seems that's what most people do.

    My damage is absolutely abysmal though and I am stuck on Dominus... died like 30 times and I can barely knock any of his life off.

    Currently running 4L - Earthshatter, Impale, Melee Phys, Faster Attacks.

    People say it is smooth levelling but I am totally struggling... any advice or tips?

    Current POB: https://pastebin.com/jpdYBWZr

    submitted by /u/bbsuccess
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any raider league start that does not feel horrible ?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 04:46 PM PDT

    Hi everyone and thanks for reading. So i've been digging in poe ninja for quite a while now and seemingly raider was in a good spot this league but not with league starts.

    I usually league started with the builds i wanted to play for the first few weeks because i'm also a casual that can't afford to play more than 2-3 hours a day and i hated having to level new characters too often.

    With that being said, i wanna do what all of my friends do, start with something easy, cheap and fast that can get me till a5 without much investment and then once softcore prices drop and i have some currency, i can think of rerolling something that i actually enjoy more.

    Why Raider ? because it looks insanely fast but but i wanted to stay away from melee build because having to change weapons during leveling is somewhat of pain and the thing i enjoy the most on league start is that mini race with your friends.

    With that being said, ice crash still looks really promising but i'm open to anything. One more thing i really hate is builds where you have the do even more piano than the flask piano and builds where you have to finesse aim (bow builds) while trying to dodge things. It also has to be somewhat boss viable else i'd go frostblades or infernal blow :D So any suggestions are greatly appreciated

    later edit: oh yeah, almost forgot, i know that toxic rain/caustic arrow are hands down the best but i've played that a few times already and don't want to anymore

    submitted by /u/Adislash
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel