• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 2, 2021

    Path of Exile Builds Your favorite build this league and why v999

    Path of Exile Builds Your favorite build this league and why v999


    Your favorite build this league and why v999

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 01:53 PM PST

    What's your favorite build off ritual league and why?

    Mine personally is my wander I played a power siphon kb wander not int stacking but heavily investing and it was great and compfortable for all content

    The only downside sometimes was getting hit from all angles in close range rituals since I can only barrage in one direction at a time

    submitted by /u/Veteran_But_Bad
    [link] [comments]

    [3.13] Berserker Wild Strike - 100% Delirium T16 Burial Chambers

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 07:17 AM PST

    Ancestral Warchief for HCSSF

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 11:42 PM PST

    Hi, I wanted to try a Ancestral Warchief for HCSSF. But can not decide between Chieftain and Champion. What is the better choice? I think on Chieftain it is a little bit easier to get damage and you have Life Leech with Totems. With Champion you have the huge Fortify-Effect and are not so prone to one shots.

    Anyone tried them out?

    submitted by /u/Wooooza4
    [link] [comments]

    Is HoWA Molten Strike Jugg viable?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 04:00 AM PST

    If so, does anyone have a PoB?

    submitted by /u/shibuden
    [link] [comments]

    Semi-new player looking for some advice on High Templar gloves!

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 05:38 PM PST

    Semi-new player looking for some advice on High Templar gloves!

    Hey fellas. I just crafted these gloves with some vaal and some luck and was wondering if these are worth anything, and if so what build would run these to use? Maybe I can make my own build to blast on.

    https://preview.redd.it/4j8xwbn3rik61.png?width=624&format=png&auto=webp&s=795fdf64ba746a39eae91c302311d29a52c47c6f

    Thanks fellas!

    submitted by /u/QualityGecko
    [link] [comments]

    Recommended BV PF Builds out there mates?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 02:59 AM PST

    Got like 150ex if I sell my items.

    I heard BV PF is a jack-of-all-trades so I'm planning to create one as my last build of the league.

    Cheers mate!

    submitted by /u/Empty_Client_8252
    [link] [comments]

    Can't find blade with needed mods

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 03:39 AM PST

    Void Battery and Power Siphon

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 11:43 PM PST

    Greetings, fellow POB warriors.

    I've just recently dropped a couple Void Batteries in quick succession and also find myself in possession of a 21/23 vaal power siphon.

    My brain tells me there's a build in here, but obviously power siphon won't be good for clear. Th8nking maybe Etherial Knives for clear?

    Is it worth trying to put something together here or an I wasting my time?

    submitted by /u/CaptainCatatonic
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for cheap tanky build with good aoe for league

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 03:11 AM PST

    Hey there, currently wanting to get back into poe after more than a year away from the game, and as the title says I am searching for a build that's cheap and focused on being tanky and having good aoe.

    Hoping someone has some suggestions. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/tanrgith
    [link] [comments]

    Hey, i need suggestions please :d

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 02:58 AM PST

    Hi ! I am looking for a new build. It have to be very tanky, enought dps for melt the endgame, only one main button, i don't care very much about map clearing

    I always loved phys builds but you can suggest some spells builds too. Just no mine, bow, minions or totem things ^

    I need something who can start with medium budget like 80ex, and can scale very well with differents expensives modifications/upgrades

    Thx for your suggestions and stay sane exiles !

    submitted by /u/Karona_raph
    [link] [comments]

    Which builds were able to take on end game on a budget in 3.9?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 02:32 AM PST

    Hi guys, returning player here. So, last league I played properly was Legion and I know content has gotten much harder since then. I'm looking for a league starter build that is cheap to start with but can scale well with investment. I know it sounds pretty cliched but I don't plan on making more than one character due to real world responsibilities.

    Things I'm looking for:

    Bossing > Map clear. I want to enjoy all the new content that has since come out like blight, metamorphosis and Sirius which means good bossing abilities and a tanky boi. Better map clear is good but I know the two don't exactly go hand in hand without high investment which I probably won't have time to do.

    An example would be vortex cold snap occultist which I really enjoyed in Betrayal. I know it's still viable but I would like something new.

    Oh, and no ED Contagion or Minion builds. I have played ED too many times and Minions while I know got buffed, are just not my style.

    I see necromancer and assasin's are top specs this league on poe.ninja and everyone is running cyclone or zombies. Did they get buffed?

    Any suggestions appreciated!

    submitted by /u/WizardWalke
    [link] [comments]

    Poison Bow Assassin CI Custom Build, looking for feedback or if its even viable.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 10:19 PM PST

    So I personally enjoy ES builds and DoT (usually poison) builds. I did try Bleed Bow Glad I did enjoy it, except I missed ES and Plaguebearer. I made my own build in PoB and wondering if its viable at all. I did do a BB/BF Poison ES Assassin that worked well with Elusive being enough time to start ES regen then let Wicked Ward do its thing, but liked the style of Bleed Bow (1 skill for clear 1 for bossing) so trying to merge the two.

    Id love to start as it and hopefully do most if not all content with investment of course, thoughts?

    https://pastebin.com/7X9Lr4Vu

    submitted by /u/Vess228
    [link] [comments]

    Pushing Dang’s hollow palm infernal blow single target higher?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 04:04 PM PST

    Doesn't feel bad as of right now but isn't exactly melting. Have about 20ex or so to play with. What upgrades can you do to his build (essentially have the exact gear he mentions in his guide) to push it further?

    submitted by /u/SpiLLiX
    [link] [comments]

    Please help refine my Indigon BV Pathfinder cluster jewels setup.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 01:32 AM PST

    Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/nnjFR577 So I rerolled to this build and I love it. Easily farming Sirus and blasting through maps. I just went into double cluster setup yesterday but I think I bought redundant jewels, as from my understanding with the Alchemists Genius buff not stacking you really only want one medium cluster with it? Also it made me drop 400 life and some mana. My next upgrades plan was a Unnatural Instinct jewel which would help all around.

    Anyway gearing the build isn't my struggle it just is taking awhile to finish all my crafts haha. So if someone could help me sort my tree and clusters that would be awesome. I know that I can go the crit version but for now I'm going to stick with Elemental Overload.

    submitted by /u/TheSteelSword
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a new Build

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 01:21 AM PST

    I´ve been playing on an ele hit slayer for most of the league. Now it is time to switch to something else.

    I am looking for a Build that can do all the maven invitations as well as farm maps (would be nice if it works well with headhunter).

    I probably won´t be doing 100 % deli maps as my computer probably can´t handle them.

    My Budget is currently around 50 ex plus headhunter.

    I was thinking about something along the lines of CoC Ice Nova or BV (as my Budget is far too low for an Int Stacking PS wander) but would like to look at a few more builds (with pastebin please) before I decide.

    submitted by /u/Hareph1
    [link] [comments]

    LF detailed guide for BV build which can farm juiced t16 maps and 100% delirium’s map.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 12:25 AM PST

    Elementalist, inquisitor, or something else

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 07:45 PM PST

    During this league I have gotten a mjolnir, inpulsa, divergent ball lightning, and +1 to ball lightning projectiles helmet. I make a build that uses these items. I was wondering on what class/ascendancy I should use.

    I was thinking of using cyclone for either CoC or CwC but I dont know which would be better. For elementalist I tried using golems to increase my bonuses but the PoB just didn't look like it did a lot. Here is a very rough PoB I was using to just play with the numbers. https://pastebin.com/Hh0WTNWm

    Anyway I like the idea of elementalist for the Shaper to Storms and possibly the golemancer portion. But I think the primal aegis would be good for survivability.

    I know inquisitor can be good as well because I have seen a couple of videos about it but I haven't seen one run inpulsa.

    Lastly, would be better for me to run it as a miner instead.

    Any help would be appreciated. Thanks all.

    submitted by /u/Thoron-Elee
    [link] [comments]

    New semi-passive build!? No hh or minions!

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 10:28 AM PST

    Hello,

    Looking for a new semi-passive build that can run simulacrum, full juicy maps...blight...that can kill bosses and maven. Not looking for speed...only to be able to do this kind of content...It should be scalable, if is kind of a good starter that gets ultra strong with curency, even better.

    Please NO: HH and/or minions (not cheap but not with hh)

    Looking for something more like: storm brand, totems, sentries...

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/mamalaso
    [link] [comments]

    Building around a 2h sword with 1k eDps

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 10:46 PM PST

    Yesterday I got a Tiger sword with t1 fire, t2 cold and t3 lightning damage, along with poison and stun duration suffixes which I hope to Harvest reroll until I hit high crit chance or attack speed, then benchcraft the other mod. How can I build around this kind of weapon, is it even viable?

    submitted by /u/ComradePetrov
    [link] [comments]

    Guide to act 1-10 in 3-4 hours?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 11:40 AM PST

    Keep failing to do this..
    Is there a strategy guide which tells me what to kill, what maps / objectives to do login/out on to save time, what missions do i skip? Just the blue one's? I've watched some instance of Zizarans' video doing this.. But mut not have been paying attention

    submitted by /u/devhdc
    [link] [comments]

    LF a good all round minion Build

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 12:44 PM PST

    As post suggests looking for a good minion build decent DPS and can survive stuff (i dont feel like dying every map) Would like to do sirus 5 atleast and t16 maps. The build im not looking for is golems ive done it a few times was ok but looking for new things

    submitted by /u/Thedynamicduffy211
    [link] [comments]

    Atlas farming strategy

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 07:31 PM PST

    Hi, I fell in love with the new atlas and i wanted to try something new before i quit the league!

    So far, i did

    • zana harvest farming strategy in hamlett, (around 200 and i dont have any left)
    • valdo legion farming (around 300 or more strand map) 6-10ex/hour
    • 100% delirium maps (both t2towers and t16burial and cemetery but i dont really enjoy them much (1 min of play time 10min of picking up the loot is not my thing)

    Is there any other viable fun strat which can yield around 5-10 ex/ hour and worth trying?

    I'm opened to bossing, or atlas farming, i will probably try lab running at some point but i'm not sure yet

    I know this sub is around build, but i did not know where to ask!

    Thanks a lot,

    cheers!

    submitted by /u/Maeeran
    [link] [comments]

    Quick Question about Scourge Arrow/ Caustic Arrow ES leeching.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 07:04 PM PST

    New to the game so im kinda troubled in figuring it out:

    Can the Spore pods from Scourge Arrow/Toxic Rain leech hp/es? what about caustic Arrow's caustic ground pools? i know some talents give chaos damage and/or spell damage ES leech, but i can't seem to find if they're applicable or not to after effects of spells.

    Thanks alot.

    EDIT: If not, what would be a better option for a chaos oriented ES leeching build?

    submitted by /u/NoPeace4You
    [link] [comments]

    Help recommend me a build to finish the league. 200ex to spend

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 06:33 PM PST

    Hey!

    Looking for a build that can push 100% delirious and push maven invitationals. I have a headhunter already and I have 200ex to spend thanks to ritual. Got super lucky and picked up 3 house of mirror cards today.

    What I like - I like to go fast and use an explodey chest. Thing is, I want to do enough dps on bosses with the same character.

    One other thing - I don't love leveling up a new character. I'll do it if it's worth it but If irs possible I would rather stay on my level 96 inquisitor or my level 92 duelist if there's good enough builds that fit into those 2 characters.

    I am currently working on a CoC Ice nova inquis w pious path but I feel like the bossing is lacking slightly. Currently 60ex in not including a headhunter. On delirious maps it's great.

    submitted by /u/HerroPhish
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel