• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 18, 2021

    Path of Exile Builds how is your league starter doing?

    Path of Exile Builds how is your league starter doing?


    how is your league starter doing?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 01:42 PM PDT

    im on act 7 atm and my ele hit raider is uhhh not doing satisfactory dps (in trade league)

    looking to possibly make a new toon. whats strong/what feels good atm?

    let me know how your league starter panned out :)

    submitted by /u/returntospace
    [link] [comments]

    A pretty solid way to deal with life cost! So which blood skill do u guys prefer better?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 12:18 AM PDT

    Can experienced players tell me what to change in Mathil's Cyclone Fire Chieftain build to make it tanky?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 02:48 AM PDT

    I heard great things about the build but then people say it's not that tanky once we reach a certain point in the game with the build so I'd like experienced players who know wtf they are doing to adjust the build to make it more tanky without losing much damage if possible. I am playing Kay's summoner starter for like the 4th time and I might switch to Mathil's Cyclone Fire Chieftain build to change things up.

    https://pastebin.com/QvcSw87R

    submitted by /u/Tuvok-
    [link] [comments]

    LF SSF (SC) starter suggestions?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 11:26 PM PDT

    Hey, skipped two past leagues so I'm bit out of the loop. Also didn't play much SSF (except like 2 1 month races in SSF HC 2-3 years back) so out of loop with SSF too and since I'm burned out on game I thought SSF may feel refreshing enough.

    So I've been thinking to start either some miner or necro? How are these for SSF starter? Which variants are now in best shape (meaning which spell on mines and what sort of necro are holding best)?

    What are solid other options to avoid gearing hassle? - meaning independent on from uniques and passable with shit rolls early on.

    PS: the easier to play - the better (in terms of inputs). I don't want to amputate my fingers. Spamming flasks is already exhausting enough - so please no piano virtuoso builds.

    submitted by /u/-MrOutcast-
    [link] [comments]

    Is inquis BF/BB a joke, or is that duck guys build a meme?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 10:00 PM PDT

    I've never had surviveability issues like this before, like seriously, stopping 1 second to cast BF/BB you're fucking dead during a ultimatum

    submitted by /u/siegah
    [link] [comments]

    Flame Wall Spellslinger aficionados: Elemental Hit without Combat Focus?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 02:51 AM PDT

    I know there's a lot of debate and choices over the best payload carrier for Flame Wall Spellslinger elementalist. Most people seem to prefer Kinetic Blast; others choose to use Elemental Hit for ease of proccing Elemental Equilibrium, with the use of the Combat Focus (Fire) unique jewel to block fire from rolling. For those who prefer the latter, I've just had a bit of a thought and need help to see if I've missed anything.

    It just occurred to me that the Combat Focus (Fire) jewel might be a bit unnecessary for two reasons? First, Elemental Equilibrium operates on an override basis, which means that it takes the damage composition of the last hit as the basis for elemental manipulation for the next four seconds, rather than "recording" the damage from all hits taken within the last four seconds. Second, Elemental Hit, when choosing its element, blocks all other damage anyway, which means that when it doesn't select fire, it will block the added fire damage (but not the secondary debuff) from Flame Wall anyway.

    If I'm going for maximal fire resistance debuffing with Mastermind of Discord, Scorching Ray, Combustion, Flammability, and Elemental Hit, then it appears most convenient to set up a 4L with Elemental Hit - GMP - Pierce - Combustion, and omit the Combat Focus (Fire) jewel altogether. When fire is selected by Elemental Hit, Combustion will largely cancel out the downside from Elemental Equilibrium, while the target is still ignited for the Combustion debuff. Then, the next hit from Elemental Hit is guaranteed not to be Fire, which means that Elemental Equilibrium will now proc to inflict 50% negative resistances, which stacks with the Combustion debuff that is still on the enemy.

    I'm thinking that on trash mobs, the 25% resist doesn't really matter, whereas on tougher mobs, you'll be hitting them repeatedly and therefore cycling the EE buff out of the +fire resist version often enough anyway. Any thoughts on this would be welcome.

    submitted by /u/Seiyashi
    [link] [comments]

    Are Impale stacks shared between skills?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 01:49 AM PDT

    Say I use Domination Blow minions and Herald of Purity minions.

    The DB minions have a 100% chance to impale, does it make sense to link HoP with Impale, because the stacks are shared between DB and HoP? (DB applies Impale stacks that also get applied to HoP hits?)

    submitted by /u/Farstorge
    [link] [comments]

    Flicker Strike [Triple Damage] Terminus Est

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 08:52 AM PDT

    BFBB Assassin respec

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 11:25 PM PDT

    Hi, I decided to play bfbb assassin as my league starter and yesterday I finished whole campaing and i am just about to start mapping but i want to respec into something else. Dont get me wrong bfbb is strong as hell and campaign was easy with this build but i dont enjoy it. Any recommendation about what i can respec into?

    submitted by /u/JirruSan
    [link] [comments]

    To anyone struggling with the new skill Reap (not dot)

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 11:00 AM PDT

    Linking Spell Cascade support! It seems to be doing double hits against single target and has much better clear speed.

    submitted by /u/Kholnik
    [link] [comments]

    How good is SRS ?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 04:32 AM PDT

    How good is SRS for mapping / bossing ?

    submitted by /u/Davcek
    [link] [comments]

    Help me switch from bf/bb inquisitor

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 03:41 AM PDT

    Anything's fine, just a build that I can have fun with. Survivability is literally nonexistent, I got life on my stuff and resists capped but I still die in seconds, not even talking about ultimatum

    submitted by /u/FanGothic2
    [link] [comments]

    Tectonic Slam

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 03:31 AM PDT

    PoE Noob here, trying to make tectonic slam work.

    Got two ideas so far:

    Help, please.

    Any advice or ideas would be lovely.

    Starting the league tomorrow.

    submitted by /u/FlutterLord
    [link] [comments]

    I need help finding a build

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 02:50 AM PDT

    Hey, so I've played poe for a little bit maybe half a year ago and got really overwhelmed by all the games systems and stuff (i don't even remember most of it now) and stopped playing.

    This time i want to go in directly with a build i work towards and maybe a tutorial page (or sth similar) open. It would be really nice if you'd recommend me a build (i like high dmg (aoe especially) and high movability). It would be really good if the build page kinda had a noob tutorial on how to make the build during playing attached if that's a thing.

    If someone could also link me a page where the general systems of poe are explained (as text (so I can have a look if I don't understand something while playing)) that be very cool too.

    Thank you in advance if you're taking the time to reply have a nice day :)

    submitted by /u/chilloutman5345
    [link] [comments]

    Help to respec Level 87 Winter Orb Witch (coming back after a year hiatus)!

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 08:36 PM PDT

    I have just come back from a year-long hiatus (PS4/PS5) and have the ability to reset my skill tree. I am a level 87 Winter Orb Witch and am after advice around how I should be respeccing.

    My ultimate goal is to get to level 100 and beat all content.

    I am just playing standard league in the Australian realm.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Hblaizek
    [link] [comments]

    Build Advice

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 03:41 PM PDT

    Time will be limited this league(new dad) so I'm looking for a single build that can do most content.

    I don't really like summoners and BF/BB is not my style. It does have to be the fastest mapper out there but I would like something with decent defenses.

    Any help is appreciated. If it has a build guide that would be a nice bonus.

    submitted by /u/ezydoesitNC
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for build recommendation: skeleton summoner for my 7 yo daughter

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 12:57 PM PDT

    I'm looking for a build recommendation for my 7 yo daughter. She's played D3 with me on the PS4 for probably a hundred hours, so she's familiar with the ARPG concept. I'll help her with skill points and gear. I just need to find a build that will be relatively easy for her to play. She prefers skeletons.

    submitted by /u/onetouchswitching
    [link] [comments]

    how good are new mobs as spectres?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 02:30 PM PDT

    the mobs for league mechanic can be made into spectres at least that is what i herd from the dev stream when they talked about it. how good are they in a spectre build? also not sure if should go golem elementalist or spectre necro. thoughts?

    submitted by /u/mayainverse
    [link] [comments]

    Petrified Blood MoM and agnostic

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 01:39 AM PDT

    Firstly as a consol player, thanks team again for play testing our launch. Sorry all jokes aside.

    Can someone who actually understands mechanics. Would these three synergise. The way it works in my head that agnostic should counteract all the delayed hit and possibly make a pretty tank LL build.

    Edit: If it ment that agnostic was constantly working, it may take a fair bit mana regen to pull off.

    submitted by /u/Siddsastar
    [link] [comments]

    Low life minions

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 01:28 PM PDT

    Is there a way to keep minions at low life? The closest I can find is shields with increased life regen at low life, which isn't quite what I want. Just to clarify, I'm not trying to kill them, just keep them at low life.

    submitted by /u/Person454
    [link] [comments]

    Ice trap or purifying flames saboteur?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 08:09 PM PDT

    Currently debating on which one to do between the 2, they both are great but idk which one would be easier to play with and be able to do all the game

    submitted by /u/Fleche_de_feu
    [link] [comments]

    BB/BF chieftain still good?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 11:17 PM PDT

    BB/BF chieftain still good after nerf ?

    submitted by /u/Davcek
    [link] [comments]

    Help me find a replacement build

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 07:08 PM PDT

    Just hit 70 with my Null's Inclination SRS minion instability build and it is...incredibly underwhelming. The clear speed is very very clunky. Does anyone have any build recommendations that involve little to no time spent sitting still? Examples that I've really enjoyed in the past are Plague Bearer (dark pact or hidden blade "autobomber"), righteous fire, golems, death's oath. Any new (or new to me) builds in this vein that come to mind?

    submitted by /u/Derflin_
    [link] [comments]

    Semi beginner build help

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 06:30 PM PDT

    I've been playing path of exile on and off from before the Immortal Syndicate came out. Aka I remember Toga and a few other Masters as an NPCs. I played around with a Marauder Cyclone both in standard and Ritual league.

    I played the last league and wanted to try this league. However I found most builds for this league or the previous league are "not for beginners".

    So what are some easy beginner to intermediate skill level builds are there? I would also prefer one that doesn't require me to play the piano to stay alive.

    I was thinking one of three ideas, Necromancer Bone Zombie, Cyclone Slayer, or Earthshatter/Ground Slam Juggernaut.

    submitted by /u/LordAlrik
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel