• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 28, 2021

    Path of Exile Builds Pulled this out of Heist, looking for build ideas

    Path of Exile Builds Pulled this out of Heist, looking for build ideas


    Pulled this out of Heist, looking for build ideas

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 09:46 AM PDT

    Getting tired of needing a huge amount of currency (for me at least) to progress/kill bosses on my Burning Arrow Elementalist.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 12:02 AM PDT

    (sorry for the long post, but any help is really appreacited. TL;DR at the end)

    Hello. I started as Burning Arrow Elementalist, I didn't expected it to be so popular therefore so expensive. So now I'm struggling to progress and I'm getting quite a bit frustrated with the build since I'm not good enough to kill bosses like Sirus, Elder, Shaper (and taking some time to kill the Conquerors) with my current DPS. The clear is great but the single target is lacking.

    I'm also getting frustrated because my next big DPS upgrades would cost alot (at least it is for me right now) like a 6L Xoph (6ex), a Medium Fire Cluster (about 2ex for the base, and 6,5ex for the correct passives) or a Large Minion Cluster (again about 2ex for the base). And since I'm not very good at making money (I know that this ~10ex is nothing for some people) I'm getting a bit of discouraged to keep going on this character.

    So can anyone recommend me some builds that are doing good this league and doesn't need that much currency for upgrades? I'm not saying that it can do everything under 1ex but something that it is not that expensive this league. Good clear, nice boss or something like that... I don't know. I can sell some stuff from my Elementalist if needed.... I got 2x Primordial Eminence, Anima Stone, Berek's Respite and The Primordial Chain that could sell for some nice money

    Initially I though about 3 builds but not sure how they are performing with that budget, I would love some suggestions/opnions/tips/anything really on those:

    - Elemental Hit Raider (never played Raider nor Elemental Hit)-> I know Xoph's Blood isn't cheap but Avatar of Fire till I get it would solve it, right? I'm not sure how much you need Asenath's Chant or Dying Sun. A nice-ish +1/+2 bow is about 1-1.5ex, I think. As for the build it self, I don't remember how well it performs on bosses and clear without huge investment.

    - Penance Brand Assassin/Occultist (Occultist one I saw Asmodeus playing, but didn't asked him how good it is on bosses cause I didn't had time... also never played Penance Brand)-> this one is a skill that I've always being curious to try but have always been told that you needed clusters to feel good (and the clusters were expensive back then), and they are about 40-50c for the medium ones now. Assassins are using Nebulis (a good one is expensive) and Asmodeus build is using 2x Void Battery for Power Charge and Badge of the Brotherhood. I know it has a great clear but not sure about the boss damage?

    - Vortex Occultist (the only one I'vep played)-> Low Life can be transitioned later on but I believe this one would be the cheapest of the three. I know the clear, specially compared to the other two (at least from some videos) is the slowest but, if I remember corectly, it is quite tanky this one.

    Builds that I wanna avoid:

    - Melee (for now at least)
    - Mines/Totem/Minion

    TL;DR: Wanna start a new build since Burning Arrow Elementalist is too expensive for me right now. Thought initially about those three: Elemental Hit Raider, Penance Brand Assassin/Occultist, Vortex Occultist. Ofc, I'm opened from other suggestions other than those and that isn't melee, mine/totem/minion.

    And from those three I'm more inclined to go Elemental Hit Raider or Penance Brand Occultist/Assassin

    By the way thats how my character is looking right now.

    https://pastebin.com/eQdzGLdQ

    submitted by /u/fredlavinni
    [link] [comments]

    monkaSTEER.mp4

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 11:14 AM PDT

    Its not a big deal, but i start have feelings about it. Any build idea with this one? Or just a good looking crap?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 08:37 PM PDT

    Bladestorm bleed gladiator - upgrades?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 12:11 AM PDT

    I'm rolling bleed gladiator, here's what I came up with:

    https://pastebin.com/6fU1VN3r

    Are there any cheap (like < 3ex) meaningful upgrades to be had? btw - these are all items I have right now except of regular jewels which are placeholders as I'm only level 69. Naturally gems were boosted to max level for sake of endgame numbers.

    Asking for advice as I barely played PoE for the past year and got quite rusty with mechanics and all new stuff added - but the thing is I feel like I'd need basically upgrade most of the stuff to bring the build into the next level - unless I'm missing smth. By that I mean I don't see single wonder upgrades that could boost 15% or so on reasonable budget. (aka I'd need now stuff like awakened gems, very expensive amulet, absurdly expensive weapon, etc to add bit by bit to bring it to next level)

    Also, any other advice on build is welcome. Maybe I'm missing smth very basic.

    submitted by /u/-MrOutcast-
    [link] [comments]

    LL General’s Cry warriors disappearing fast

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 09:05 PM PDT

    https://pastebin.com/ZG0JJpdC

    Not sure if there's an interaction that I'm not seeing but they're lasting less than 1 second without me re-casting or them attacking anything.

    My damage is ok but im hoping that if they last the full channeling duration that it could be better, is there any way to make them stay out longer?

    I tried putting general's cry and desecrate on another character and they actually last the whole duration. I also tried removing bits of equipment on my gen. cry character and they still desummon in less than a second.

    Also, any tips about the build is appreciated since im a noob but this build is mainly for memes.

    EDIT: Switched to consecrated path for now since I was forced to use a life potion during act 4 final boss and they're lasting the full duration. I also added vulnerability on my CwC link until i get necromancer ascendancy. But any tips still appreciated.

    submitted by /u/BeepBoopBeeBumBum
    [link] [comments]

    Ulaman's gaze stacking?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 12:47 PM PDT

    Need Assistance With my Cyclone build

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 11:15 PM PDT

    I was following this guide. [3.14 PoE Build] Craiceann's Warchief Marauder (Berserker)

    It seemed like an interesting build to play, and I have the build portion down, I believe, but in terms of gear. What would some decent alternatives be while I am working on getting the main uniques listed there. Or would there be better choices for gear to use in the mean time?

    This is my current POB pastebin link

    https://pastebin.com/wpsy8ecF

    Any assistance or guidance would be greatly appreciated, I am trying to not start a new character due to limited time coming up with work, but having not played in awhile I am just having a hard time.

    submitted by /u/Meseau
    [link] [comments]

    Mapping build

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 04:26 AM PDT

    I could need some advice for a good mapping build. I have like 15ex to get started and want to farm high yellow or low red maps to farm more currency and upgrade.

    What build can i start with this budget?

    submitted by /u/Crews_Cruise
    [link] [comments]

    Is my CoC Cospri Ice Nova Inq good? Can you check and give me some directions?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 04:03 AM PDT

    This is my first time playing CoC and I don't have a build guide. I looked at best builds and tried to imitate them.

    DPS is very good. Map bosses die easily. Guardians are easy to kill. Ultimatums are easy to do. Only issue is being in melee range to bosses. I tend to die to bosses, especially in maven encounters. I die before freezing anyone. I'd like to farm low level maven invitations.

    Itemwise, boots and belts are placeholders. I'll replace them when I got the monies.

    Does the taming any good? I can ignite (with abyss jewel), chill and shock (from cluster jewel).

    Are my links good? What can I change (besides upgrading to woke gems)?

    Pob: https://controlc.com/a2f90389 (pastebin is blocked in my country)

    submitted by /u/consistentfantasy
    [link] [comments]

    Time to decide on a follow-up build!

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 04:01 AM PDT

    I've done what I meant to do with my ele hit raider league starter: get it comfortably farming mid tier maps to get a some exalts together and think about my follow-up build. I doubt I'm abandoning the raider entirely since it's so good for clearing content like breach, legion and ultimatum, but I'm looking for something tanky that I can comfortably take to a boss fight. Last league we had the Indigon MOM miner but that's taken some nerfs so I'm no longer convinced it's worth the staggering investment and I'm looking to try something new. Options:

    Slam Champion: I've tried champion before and found it oddly squishy compared to gladiator but I may just have not invested enough into life and fortify effects. The big question: is this a build that can tap/phase bosses relatively quickly, or am I still running around a lot? I don't mind doing the warcry management if the results are worthwhile but if I'm still taking a couple dozen slams to kill a boss I think I'll pass.

    Skeleton Necromancer: I've never done a minion build before and this one has a good reputation for simplicity and tankiness. I don't mind having to run around a bit on bosses if the minions are taking care of most of the damage, but I'm wondering about the playstyle: how often do skeletons need resummoning? Will I be playing the skeleton piano to keep them alive? I'm open to other necromancer playstyles but I've heard some people complain about the specter raising annoyance.

    Dominating Blow Guardian: the idea of the aegis aurora tickles me. Degen is still a problem (and by the way how do you quickly reverse that in an emergency once you've gotten out of the degen? No life flask) but I like the idea of so all that ES on block. And I've never done a guardian before so that's fun.

    The big question for all three: how well do they scale with investment? Am I going to be handicapping my top end damage by not picking a different build? The goal is "tanky bosser" and it doesn't need to be great at clear, I've got the raider for that.

    submitted by /u/LastBaron
    [link] [comments]

    Exsanguinate Scion?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 03:53 AM PDT

    Hi all, looking to make a shiny new Scion after I've got a chunk of currency under my belt. I've seen conflicting ideas, some run Glad/Necro and others run Hiero/Glad instead because you can still allegedly get enough block. To me survivability is a priority over dps for bossing, even as softcore Andy I still hate dieing. Any ideas? :)

    submitted by /u/RavensFanUK
    [link] [comments]

    Fastest map clear build for scion ?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 03:37 AM PDT

    Any idea for fast map clear builds ? Farming elder for several days now and have around 100 ex to sink

    submitted by /u/xhoabmt
    [link] [comments]

    Progressing TR Raider as a "Noob"

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 03:34 AM PDT

    First time really playing POE into maps and chose a TR Raider. Currently im a little bit lost what the next steps for my gear are. Can someone give me some tips or an idea what to get next in terms of gear upgrades. Currently sitting at approx. 3 exalt.

    My current char: https://pastebin.com/7ASwCt4G

    submitted by /u/flymex
    [link] [comments]

    Zoomy build for low tier farming

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 03:33 AM PDT

    Looking for super zoomer for low tier currency farming with IIQ/IIR been a long time since I have played any doesn't seem to be many guides anymore.

    submitted by /u/Ladoona
    [link] [comments]

    Build idea - Chieftain twin Doryani's Catalyst cyclone

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 03:27 AM PDT

    I'm without a computer right now, have access to it again in 2-2.5 days(doing this from phone, so no PoB).

    Thinking about making a full phys to fire conversion Cyclone Chieftain that uses 2 Doryani's Catalyst, either stacking flat fire dmg and/or flat phys.

    I'm still a bit of a newbie so I don't know how and even if it could work. I also don't have a whole lot of currency, which makes thr weapons ideal since they're pretty cheap, even well rolled. Since I'm a bit of a newbie I don't know if the build could work to get me to at least T14 maps.

    Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Lennardje
    [link] [comments]

    Advice on a sc ssf build to reroll

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 03:10 AM PDT

    Good morning,

    After 4 years playing SC trade i decided to move into SC ssf and "ban" the migrate button. (as i failed to stick to ssf last league and migrated)

    I league started with Ziz´s Ed trickster, got a bit bored of it around T10 and did a respect to bf bb ass. Being the first time i play bfbb im really dislikeing the playstyle.

    Im looking for a build thats in the middle, has decent clearspeed, but doesnt need to be as good as ED and has decent single target, doesnt need to be as good as bfbb.

    The "requirements":

    - decent T14+ clear

    - can clear T14+ legions

    - can kill sirus 8 (doesnt need to one shot it, just kill it in a reasonable amount of time)

    - not a 2 button to dps like edc or bfbb or mines

    - i have some decent gear but if posible no "200M dps 10 mirror gear pob" where u can see that the gameplay is in standard with GG gear.

    My goal this league is slowly get the BA elementalist gear, the bow, primordial jewels and chain.

    What should i roll?

    My current thoughts are:

    - KB flamewall - but it lacks single target

    - Armagedon brand - easy to gear but mediocre in general

    - Storm brand - lacks single target unless decent gear

    - Toxic rain - might be good

    - Causting arrow - never played it, dunno how the ST is

    - something slam - playstyle clunky with warcry

    - frost blade - lacks ST unless decent gear

    - rerrolling my bfbb ass into bv ass poison

    submitted by /u/Polvss
    [link] [comments]

    Most all around op build rn?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 03:05 AM PDT

    Looking for the best build atm where i can invest tons of currency into.

    I have 100 ex starting budget and want some build i can grind for the whole league.

    It needs to be fast and be able to do all content + good mapping and single target.

    I know there arent many builds that fit all criteria but thats why im looking for such an op build :D

    submitted by /u/Bonghokage
    [link] [comments]

    How can i do more damage with my spectres(2)

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 03:02 AM PDT

    im failing espexially with blight, but the build does less damage than i expected in general. what can i do about that?

    with the right PoB this time...

    https://pastebin.com/J1isn1fe

    submitted by /u/MonkaSDudes
    [link] [comments]

    Feedback on Blast Rain Raider

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 02:56 AM PDT

    I'm looking to reroll into a bossing build, and I've dusted off an old planned Blast Rain Deadeye and converted it to a Blast Rain Raider for better movement speed and defensive QoL. The build uses Blast Rain with Mirage Archer for clear, and Artillery Ballistae for bossing.

    Assuming that Artillery Ballistae's count ought to be totems * number of projectiles (and not just totems), then at max ramp (and all configs working), this can hit 9.5m Sirus DPS: https://pastebin.com/CE3DpDsB. More realistically, this gets in at about 6.5m Sirus DPS: https://pastebin.com/X9K4MFij.

    Since the gear I intend to use (2x6L, Asenath's, corrupted +1 arrow quivers) is fairly expensive, I'm wary of jumping straight in to make that investment without having someone take a second look at the build, especially as I'm not very experienced with bow builds. If anyone has any suggestions for obvious things I've missed, any errors in assumptions (especially regarding the calculation of Ballistae damage/DPS) or other suggestions to make this better as a bosser, I'd be much obliged.

    submitted by /u/Seiyashi
    [link] [comments]

    Crafting advice: +3 physical staff.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 02:29 AM PDT

    need help boys

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 02:21 AM PDT

    anyone have some fast build for speed clear t16 map and ultimatum 30 ex budget

    submitted by /u/casablanca001
    [link] [comments]

    Necromantic Aegis

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 02:16 AM PDT

    I'm running a animate weapon build atm. Is Aegis worth it to generate frenzy charges or am I better off using HFT with faster casting? The main thing I'm concerned about is losing the chunk of life on the shield and the slower gen of 1 totem vs 15 weapons.

    submitted by /u/Netorawr
    [link] [comments]

    Hateforge VGS - its a really strong build! Maven down

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 09:53 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel