• Breaking News

    Monday, April 19, 2021

    Path of Exile Builds SRS Question for Ultimatum

    Path of Exile Builds SRS Question for Ultimatum


    SRS Question for Ultimatum

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 12:58 AM PDT

    Is anyone who is playing SRS having issues doing ultimatums I feel like its pretty 50/50 if I survive them and my gear isnt amazing but its not bad. I'll link my PoB though https://pastebin.com/4T863qUy Note: Melee Splash is used over melee phys for mapping and ultimatums

    submitted by /u/kylespeaker
    [link] [comments]

    Crazy tanky build, need help finding even more damage

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 07:47 PM PDT

    Hey guys, build here https://pastebin.com/i5fW7nd2

    Its basically trying to max out the use of Tempered by War in combo with the new 5 keystone shield. This is because this is the only way to get both Divine Flesh and Tempered at the same time. Which basically turns All elemental damage taken into ONLY Fire and Chaos 50/50. The shield's new keystone basicaly gives you +5% to all resistances permantly while you're leeching/attacking, and Divine Flesh gievs +5 to chaos, so at base, its 80 fire and 85% chaos. I added in a few extra ways and made it to 85% fire, just because of balanced aesthetics haha. This can be changed around a bit

    Other defences are: 73% phys converted to ele(fire now), 40k+ armour, 43% flat non-armour Phys mitigation, multiple Blind sources on attack or kill, and 2 sources of slow from Covered in Ash and Webs. Oh and 37% block chance

    As for damage, went chieftan Nebuloch Tectonic Slam 7 endurance charges which start to generate after i warcry or on warcry with Mob Mentality, and using the Lifetap support so I wont have to worry about how to mana leech with fire damage, since i have "overleech" anyways, its on several skills except my bossing totem.

    Currently I can hit like 1.5 million with 1 hit, hitting slow for a slam skill like 1.6 APS. After i curse the enemy and then wait for my chieftan buff and max doom. Even with that it slams REALLY hard because of Intimidating cry, and clearing should be a breeze with Infernal Cry

    Just wanting to know any feedback you guys got, or ways im missing to get more damage? used every gem slot though 2 are taken by CWDeath-Portal

    Edit-Oh and if someone could figure out why it wont give me the onslaught buff, even when i manually select it after taking out the cluster notable, that would be great thanks!

    submitted by /u/parzival1423
    [link] [comments]

    Late league start

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 07:39 PM PDT

    Anything looking strong yet?

    submitted by /u/Exotic_Importance_21
    [link] [comments]

    Charged Dash Build

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 08:18 AM PDT

    Continue with Arma Brand or switching to BA Elementalist

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 02:17 AM PDT

    Good day Exiles,

    Question is in the title. I have a primordial eminence and nearly 2ex in my stash. Should i switch with a 400 DPS bow to burning Arrow or continue with Arma Brand. Arma Brand feels really clunky at times.

    Oh i forgot i found a Mantra of flames that i use, so ba DMG shouldnt bei that bad, right?

    submitted by /u/FuriousFenz
    [link] [comments]

    Tanky , cheap , freeze/bleed build to start

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 12:02 AM PDT

    Can someone please suggest tanky build , that all arounder ? I like bleed and freeze/chill builds, if you know one. Thank you in advance!!
    Edit: Played freeze balistas last league, and it was very cool , tanky , easy bosses and etc. Don wanna play it again and also mages skelies , because my friend already play it ...

    submitted by /u/LTetsu
    [link] [comments]

    any ideas for elementalist builds this league?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 02:13 AM PDT

    I meant to play in Ritual but I pretty much dropped it in the first week and didn't play. Now I'm tempted to come back but I want to play elementalist. I'm also a little interested in assassin/trickster builds but nothing boring like ED+contagion lol.

    anyways whatever you guys have if you would throw it at me i'd appreciate it. hope ur all enjoying the new league so far, i know almost nothing about it but it looks fun

    submitted by /u/lunut
    [link] [comments]

    PSA:Atziri's Rule judgment staff, does not allow totems to be supported.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 04:23 PM PDT

    was hoping because the main skill caused the trigger and they weren't inherently triggered it would be capable of being used by totems. this isnt the case.

    so for anyone hoping. sorry :(

    submitted by /u/Kilian_Shaw
    [link] [comments]

    Any reap build recommend? (a good one, lol)

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 04:17 AM PDT

    Wanted to play reap so hard :( the skill looks very cool but i cant seem to figure out a way to make it good.

    Even with spell cascadw, the skill itself still sucks, maybe due to the hitbox

    Anyone tried elemental reap woth sweet shatter/explode?

    submitted by /u/Thor_Thanos333
    [link] [comments]

    How does zombiemancer compare to other relaxed builds ?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 02:01 AM PDT

    Hey, i leaguestarted TR balista and even thought i love the skill over all, i hate the delay between the totems placement and the damages.

    So, i never played summoners in this game but i love relaxed play style like cold dot occultist or RF.

    How does zombiemancer compare to those builds and are there other strong tanky builds that are not relying on str stacking ? The reworked vailed crafting looks fun and str stacking involves to many uniques !

    submitted by /u/Fugius
    [link] [comments]

    BlazingSalvo mines

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 05:53 PM PDT

    Why the detonating sequence does not work? Using tremor rod

    submitted by /u/beskwow1
    [link] [comments]

    Carcass Jack for nerfed Toxic Rain (?)

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 03:44 AM PDT

    Asking for opinions and reasoning here:

    Why are most people still running a Carcass Jack with Toxic Rain? Shouldn't it reduce single targe dps due to less overlap of the pods? It should still provide better clearing, so most people prefer that for TR?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/HelmutMifka
    [link] [comments]

    Build for ultimatums and invitations? Mid-high invest

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 08:02 PM PDT

    Hi,

    I leaguestarted armabrand -> burning arrow, and got a few lucky drops and most of the gear quite early and it has skyrocketed in price. Unfurtunally it would require alot of invest to get reasonably tanky, so im looking to reroll for (inscribed) ultimatums and invitations.

    What would be a good build to reroll to? Im looking for ok to good clear, very high survivability and good boss dammage. I have about 30-40 ex after selling the burning arrow gear

    submitted by /u/Incredibru
    [link] [comments]

    Build that's easy on my fingers?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 01:44 PM PDT

    Hi all, so as title suggests my fingers particularly on my left hand get very worn out after a day or two of playing. I really enjoyed last league so persisted through it and have taken a couple weeks break now before starting this league.

    I originally played an ice shot raider and then swapped into cyclone last league which was definitely less stressful on my fingers. I did search on Google for similar questions but the most recent I found was from 2 leagues ago, so I hope you don't mind me asking this again.

    I also swapped my atlas strategy from farming harbingers in canyon to harvest farming which was definitely better in terms of not having to pick up so much loot. But I guess harvest is dead now? So tips on atlas farming strats would be a great help if anyone has an opinion on that aswell.

    submitted by /u/KevinLevrone1329
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a nice damage over time Trickster Build

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 04:43 AM PDT

    I league started ED Contagion, but Sirius AW8 feels so slow I was wondering what kind of better endgame Trickster builds there were, since I really wanna continue to play a DoT build.

    Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/MojordomosEUW
    [link] [comments]

    Max block glancing blow necro/glad scion. Need help finding a good way to deal damage.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 04:31 AM PDT

    So the necro ascendancy makes your offerings apply to you and the glad ascendancy gives you 15% attack and spell block. Which means if you use bone offering, you also get roughly 17% attack and spell block chance. If you use glancing blows you get all of that to 64% so it's not hard to get to 75% block chance for both attack and spells after that.

    Also, with bone offering, you get about 300 life on block.

    So by taking scion, glancing blow and maybe a few block nodes on the tree, as well as desecrate and bone offering, we can get a max block character with 300 life on block.

    I'm not used to scion though so I'm not sure what to do after that to get good damage. I'd say going with a spell build could be better since it scales with gems levels. That way, having some +# level to skill gems on gear would allow bone offering to get to 400 life on block.

    What would you suggest ?

    submitted by /u/Nimyron
    [link] [comments]

    Annoying noob question

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 04:27 AM PDT

    Ok, I started playing like a week ago. Im almost done with act 4 and doing well. Had no problems clearing any content so far on the ritual league. Ive been using a Templar with Holy Flame Totem , purifying flame, smite, and the skill that when you make kills it spawns like 4 little ghost warriors (forget the name). Ive been stacking primarily elemental damage nodes, area of effect nodes, and a few minion skills (along with health and defensive stuff) on the passive tree. My playstyle is basically planting the totem in the biggest groups of enemies, and using smite and purifying flame to kill enemies while dodging around with frostblink. The playstyle is very fun, and I like using multiple skills. Is there any way this playstyle could be viable at higher level content? Every build I see is just spamming a single skill over and over. I cant seem to find a playstyle using several skills for end game builds. Im loving the game so far, but im not sure id enjoy a single skill spam playstyle. Playing on ps5 BTW. I know id need to have a main skill for damage that has many support gems, but im wondering why I never see YouTubers use anything besides their main skill. Is that the only way to be very powerful? Seems after you linked your main skill on a chest piece, you wouldn't even need to run anything besides support skills that don't do damage. I really wanna understand this game, because i really enhoy making builds with the giant passive tree and getting all the different gear. So much fun. Don't really care about clear speed or anything I just enjoy playing

    submitted by /u/unholyRoller85
    [link] [comments]

    MoM COC scion transition

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 04:07 AM PDT

    Hi! Im still fairly new player, I started this league with archmage ball lighting pf/hiero. Bought myself atziris foilble, dream fragment, essence's worm, omeyocan and cloak of defi. Should I save up some currency for pledge of hand to progress with my build or buy 2 cospri's malice and transit to COC ice nova or ice spears. Because I dont really like the playstyle of archmage BL, but i love the agnostic and mana stack build with Indigion. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/labutcee
    [link] [comments]

    How dose divine flesh and tempered by war work?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 03:55 AM PDT

    Would 50% of your chaos res and 50% of your fire res apply to all elemental damage that you take thus making cold and lightning res redundant? If yes would this be a relevant way to use Doryani's Prototype or dose it get outclassed by other ways of mitigating the downside of Doryani's Prototype?

    submitted by /u/I_ost
    [link] [comments]

    is pob not calculating paradoxica correctly?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 03:47 AM PDT

    or is it just bad, im so confused, i thought paradoxica would be absolutely insane with the new bloodthirst supp, but according to my testing in pob, dw paradoxica somehow does less dmg than my terminus est?

    here is pob of my char, ll cyclone champ: https://pastebin.com/KDbkJmMW

    here is my theoritically pob with dw paradoxica: https://pastebin.com/00xNYPub

    terminus est somehow out damages dw paradoxica by a mile?? did i fk up some where in the pob? i didnt even take off frenzy charges for paradoxica version

    submitted by /u/chuanwang
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a reason nobody is playing CWDT eye of innocence on PoE ninja?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 11:46 PM PDT

    I'm running elementalist but golem gear is too expensive - thinking of switching to ignite spam. Is there a reason not to? Some nerf I missed?

    submitted by /u/HINDBRAIN
    [link] [comments]

    Regeneration Templar? Any suggestions for a new player?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 03:23 AM PDT

    Hi everyone, I would like to ask some suggestions about a build for a Regeneration Inquisitor (here the skill tree: https://poeplanner.com/b/dZ5 ). This is the second time that I play a PoE League, the first one was the Delirium League (I've stop playing after the main story) in which I've played an elemental witch focusing on summing minions, but I didn't check any online build. This time I wish to approach the game with more knowledge, but I'm not a fan of simply copying and pasting a build, so I've tried to come up with mine (don't know if there is something similar, I did a fast research but I could only find str int builds) but I have zero idea if it could be viable (I don't wish to a have the most optimal build, just something that could work). The main attack method that I use is the skill smite (main weapon is a two handed mace) with ancestral call, along side glacial hammer and ancestral protector; but I'm thinking of switch to consecrated path to active consecrated ground.

    Any feedback is extremely appreciated! Thanks to everyone who will help!

    (Lastly, any idea on how to find the beast Einhar wants to create a unique two-handed mace?)

    (And sorry for any mistake, it is a long time since I've written in English)

    submitted by /u/Edo_97
    [link] [comments]

    Starter Build Help

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 02:58 AM PDT

    This is the first league in about the last 6 that I'm starting late, and I'm not really up to date on the meta.

    Currently considering TR Ranger or BA Elementalist. Which would scale better for mapping/bossing?

    Also, if you have another recommendation, please feel free to let me know. I'm open to anything but slam skills.

    submitted by /u/Mr_McGibblits
    [link] [comments]

    Good Ivory LL builds?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 02:38 AM PDT

    I have played three Ivory chars.

    The first char was the arc ivory assassin. He dealt crazy damage as soon as he finished the uber lab. And moderately tanky too

    The second was spellslinger ice nova ivory inq. He stacked lots of STR and INT so he could stack up ES too. However he wasn't really good at bossing.

    Now I play a guardian with the armor. He even survives at al hezmin's keep and deals totally acceptable dmg. Are there other good Ivory LL builds? (No hieros please)

    submitted by /u/studyinghumans
    [link] [comments]

    Can you please help me fix my build? (Lacerate Gladiator)

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 02:23 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I have a character on standard, who I thought was pretty okay, but it is very much not. Can anyone take a peek at the PoB and tell me where I've gone wrong and what I can improve?

    1. The survivability is not bad, but could be better - I have 4k life with 27% block, 44% attack dodge, 30% spell dodge and 44% evade, capped resists at 78%.
    2. The damage is laughable in sand stance, okayish but very small aoe in Blood - combined dps is at 132k.

    I have some currency (and a ton of stuff I can sell) and I'd just like to have a fun impale champ build that can get to red maps and possibly, for the first time, do Elder and Shaper.

    Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/8n0zeeWq

    submitted by /u/NuriCZE
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel