• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 19, 2021

    Path of Exile Builds Archmage Ball Lightning Hiero Guide - AlkaizerX

    Path of Exile Builds Archmage Ball Lightning Hiero Guide - AlkaizerX


    Archmage Ball Lightning Hiero Guide - AlkaizerX

    Posted: 18 May 2021 03:31 PM PDT

    Just unveiled this. Best build to utilize? -Paradoxica-

    Posted: 18 May 2021 08:57 PM PDT

    How To Make Your Own Endgame DoT Wand | ShakCentral's Vortex Wand Crafting For Everyone

    Posted: 18 May 2021 07:25 AM PDT

    So a month later, what's the take on petrified blood? What does a build need to invest to make it worth it / what are the opportunity costs?

    Posted: 18 May 2021 11:47 PM PDT

    Upgrade advice for flicker strike gladiator

    Posted: 18 May 2021 11:30 PM PDT

    Hey all im looking for help on what i hsould be doing to up my boss dps. Mapping is great but it takes me to long to kill sirus and shaper etc. Any help is appreciated thanks.

    https://pastebin.com/RMrvGZKW

    submitted by /u/Akveritas0842
    [link] [comments]

    [BalorMage] Winter Orb Occultist, the most fun I have had all league

    Posted: 18 May 2021 06:49 PM PDT

    Which mine skill for bossing?

    Posted: 19 May 2021 12:29 AM PDT

    So my target this league after my league starter is to make a boss killing build. I haven't got a huge budget around 6ex so I thought a miner would be a good option. What would you recommend?

    submitted by /u/LongLimbJim
    [link] [comments]

    [Newbie] Heist - Tier list?

    Posted: 18 May 2021 07:19 PM PDT

    Hey :)

    I'm new to PoE and the content i enjoy the most is Heist, i would like to focus on it this and next season. Any recommendations on a insanel efficient and budget friendly build? Preferably league starter.

    P.S: It's preference, but i would like to see only Witch, Ranger or Scion builds. Scion would be my option number one, even though most people say it's bad for league start..

    submitted by /u/AlexaPink
    [link] [comments]

    [Ultimatum HC Trade] Low Life Vortex Occultist - Need Help With Damage

    Posted: 19 May 2021 02:37 AM PDT

    My current character is here. I feel like my gear is not too bad and the only upgrade I can think of right now is the wand. I don't see how I can jump up to 1+ million damage like others.

    Some things I'm currently working on is:

    • Trying to get more GCPs to quality my gems
    • Leveling up Hypothermia for my Cold Snap

    Much appreciated!

    submitted by /u/laffytaffykidd
    [link] [comments]

    How can I get my golems to survive in ultimatums?

    Posted: 18 May 2021 06:52 PM PDT

    I'm trying to play armageddon brand ignite elementalist in HC. My character has a strong foundation with a juiced chaos golem but I absolutely cannot afford for my ailment immunity to drop or for all of my chaos golems to die specifically (this could end my character very quickly).

    I have the primordial chain amulet and a minion life regen abyss jewel, but four of my 7 golems can die simultaneously in an ultimatum even in tier 2 maps... What can I do?

    submitted by /u/garmeth06
    [link] [comments]

    Where does damage come from?

    Posted: 18 May 2021 11:37 AM PDT

    I understand this is a vague question with 100 answers but let me clarify what I'm looking for.

    I used to think a lot of the build was on the tree, and at some point I'm sure this was true. You always had to find a balance of some good life/es, extra defense if it was available, utility (like charges), and then damage (crit, inc damage, etc.). Now, especially looking at hardcore builds, the tree is often just life. Zizaran builds are a good example - in the scheme of things his builds aren't insanely high damage, but he will end up with 240-250% life on the tree, with endurance charges, nothing on the tree in any way for damage, but he'll still end up with at or close to 1m boss dps. Items are the source of everything now, but I still don't understand how. How do people pull millions and millions of dps out of literally every single piece of gear? The majority of what I end up wearing is life, resist and stats, and it doesn't feel like my items can fit any relevant damage.

    submitted by /u/xTraxis
    [link] [comments]

    Path of Exile - Facebreaker Cyclone Block 3.14 Guide

    Posted: 18 May 2021 03:19 PM PDT

    Any ideas on a good, medium budget bosser that uses cool AoE skills like Ground Slam?

    Posted: 19 May 2021 12:35 AM PDT

    The budget I have is starting from 5ex. I have a ultra nice mapper that can reliably farm currency now, but for the bosses bigger the conquerors I need a something else. I kinda fall in love with GS although I never played it, but it looks so cool. Since my mapper, which is Dang's one button IB Raider explodes whole screens of mobs, I fancy big AoE stuff. I've seen an „immortal" Vaal GS guide on the forum, but I don't know if casting warcrys is something I'm particularly good at.

    Also I need a guide and/or PoB because I'm still a new player unfortunately.

    Help is very much appreciated! Thanks

    submitted by /u/Orgasmuskrampf
    [link] [comments]

    Help needed with messed up Champion Earthquake build.

    Posted: 19 May 2021 12:06 AM PDT

    Hey , This is my second league and its my first time with melee build which i apparently messed up big time and I keep dying . please help how can i die less. https://pastebin.com/3RmME98d

    submitted by /u/Saifeehere
    [link] [comments]

    Righteous fire ignite bomber elementalist - Quick guide - Poe 3.14 Ultim...

    Posted: 18 May 2021 10:24 AM PDT

    Need help to understand DPS value chenge in PoB

    Posted: 18 May 2021 11:44 PM PDT

    Hello,

    I can't understand why enabling/disabling Immortal Call changes my DPS value in PoB.

    Am I missing something obvious?

    Here's my PoB https://pastebin.com/VKQNpJFY

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/cetruzzo
    [link] [comments]

    Clear speed build with scaling

    Posted: 18 May 2021 07:31 PM PDT

    So, I've been on here a few times looking for build advice, but after a good conversation with someone who kindly dmed me, I sat down and grinded through various types of content to find what I enjoy rather than trying to find a jack of all trades build.

    And for me, that's speed mapping, especially blighted and juiced maps, so I was looking for advice for builds that excel in those areas. The main ones I looked at were CoC ice nova assassin and CoC ball lightning ascendent, but I was told assassin got whacked hard with nerfs and the starting cost for a ascendent to be relevant is 250ex.

    Ideally like this build to be relevant enough with 60-80ex investment and have room to scale past that.

    Thanks in advance for your ideas.

    submitted by /u/dantraman
    [link] [comments]

    New player looking for a build!

    Posted: 18 May 2021 11:01 PM PDT

    Hello all! Im very new to poe only played legion and incursion. I have been playing since league start and really need a new build.

    I have a Scion, Assassin, and a Gladiator.

    The Scion was an exsanguinate build. The Assassin was a Bladefall Bladeblast build. The Gladiator is a Max Block Flicker Strike build.

    The BF/BB and the Scion have both been stripped and have no gear. The Flicker build I guess I stuck at? I just instant die so often it's no longer becoming fun.

    I am looking for something that is a fast mapper and can handle bossing. I would love to be able to do Ultimatums but that's not mandatory.

    I do have a Headhunter so I would prefer that is used in w/e build suggested. My budget is like 30-70ex.

    What I DON'T want: BF/BB Exsanguinate Flicker Minion

    I would prefer to not level another character but I will if the build is worth it. I'm fully prepared to change Ascendancy for any of the classes Gladiator included. I would also like to have my hand some what held with the build if possible.

    If needed I can post my flicker PoB.

    Thank you all so much for your time!

    EDIT: I am in SC trade league

    submitted by /u/ToxSynTV
    [link] [comments]

    What are the pros/cons of mine builds? They seem powerful but unpopular

    Posted: 18 May 2021 12:18 PM PDT

    I've never played a mine build before, and I was wondering what the playstyle is like. They seem to have really high damage and ignore reflect. What's their downside?

    submitted by /u/Askray184
    [link] [comments]

    Any good builds with Martyr of Innocence Staff?

    Posted: 18 May 2021 10:22 PM PDT

    I accidentally purchased one for a build that's about 20ex more expensive than I can get, spent 5ex too. I wanna make a build with it that won't cost me more than 10ex extra, does anyone have any? I kinza wanna try a CWDT if that exists.

    submitted by /u/shugi08
    [link] [comments]

    Made an Assassin Herald of Thunder auto bomber few weeks ago, now Fireburst Elementalist is claimed to be stronger and tankier. Should I reroll?

    Posted: 18 May 2021 03:55 PM PDT

    I've sunk about 30ex into my Storm's Secret auto bomber (still work in progress) but can farm up and sell my entire stash to fund mbx's Fireburst auto bomber if I do switch.

    Based on videos I've seen, it seems like Elementalist is not as zoom-y as the Assassin version. It has less movement speed and seemingly doesn't chain off-screen as far as my Assassin can (from Inpulsa pops). To me, the zoomier the better!

    However, man do I die so easily and I'm starting to feel my dps lack in red-map late-round ultimatums. I'm starting to wonder if it's worth it giving up the speed/off-screen chains for survivability and more dps.

    I guess my questions are:

    • Can anyone who have experience with both characters help chime in on their experience?
    • If you've played the Assassin version and have done end-game bosses, can it handle them easily with 2-3 mistakes?
    • Can the Elementalist reach the same movement speed as Assassin while still maintaining the dps/tankiness? Can it use Headhunter?

    I'm inclined to stay with Assassin because of its faster speed/farther off-screen Inpulsa chains and eventual upgrade to a Headhunter (don't have one yet but I always look forward to using one at end of league).

    I haven't done Feared/Uber yet, but I would like to boss/complete high risk inscribed ultimatums eventually— just not sure if my Assassin can reach that point and if it's just better for me to switch now.

    Sorry for the long post! Much love

    submitted by /u/bxb1992
    [link] [comments]

    Made a 528dps bow on ssf What build do I make now?

    Posted: 18 May 2021 05:17 PM PDT

    Made a 528dps bow on ssf What build do I make now?

    Made this beauty and managed to 6 link it real easy

    now i feel like i have to make a bow char

    what do i do with it?

    Bleed bow glad?

    https://preview.redd.it/x0idt0rzzyz61.png?width=859&format=png&auto=webp&s=4cf6897846b89abb6194ae0b713721e97daa0e77

    Ice shot raider?

    Roa/SA Impale something?

    havent made a bow build in about 5 leagues last one i did was Ele hit

    submitted by /u/purlyhatre
    [link] [comments]

    Cold Tornado Shot - Deadeye - All Content Cleared MUST WATCH!

    Posted: 18 May 2021 02:31 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel