• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 23, 2021

    Path of Exile Builds One Punch Man 100Mil Slaps | Boss Killer Inquisitor Build

    Path of Exile Builds One Punch Man 100Mil Slaps | Boss Killer Inquisitor Build


    One Punch Man 100Mil Slaps | Boss Killer Inquisitor Build

    Posted: 22 May 2021 03:54 PM PDT

    [ShakCentral] Vortex Mid-League PoB & Build Update | More damage, overhauled CI, better lvling

    Posted: 22 May 2021 12:21 PM PDT

    KB Deadeye (10 ex invested) - super fast dedicated mapper, budget hh experience

    Posted: 22 May 2021 10:54 AM PDT

    Are there any good melee bleed builds?

    Posted: 23 May 2021 02:41 AM PDT

    Hey, i crafted yesterday 490pdps 1h axr with bleed dot multi and culling vs bleed targets and i was wondering which build will it fit the most. And how good of a build it could be. Can melee bleed be a good bosskiller or just smooth mapper? Help me out, i might make one

    submitted by /u/neroth01
    [link] [comments]

    Is Bleed Bow SSF viable this league?

    Posted: 22 May 2021 08:08 PM PDT

    I like the new mtx with puncture, but not sure if how that build performs under SSF on top of the Elder mod nerf :P

    submitted by /u/mmmniced
    [link] [comments]

    Help with PoB not calculating resists

    Posted: 23 May 2021 01:34 AM PDT

    Can someone help me with this cause its driving me crazy...

    In the game its telling me I'm over capped on resists:
    https://imgur.com/1K8TMpq

    When I copy it into PoB it says I'm under capped...not sure what I'm doing wrong :-(
    https://pastebin.com/drMu2nay

    submitted by /u/hocknose
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a good starter build that scales well

    Posted: 23 May 2021 12:32 AM PDT

    Been away from game for a bit and just came back so I'm wondering for one what starter builds actually turned out to be good this season. Second, which ones scale up pretty well as I will probably try to stick with it till season end. I typically play Righteous Fire, Cyclone, or a Summoner build but open to more.

    submitted by /u/EvilSpore
    [link] [comments]

    3.14 Blink & Mirror Arrow - Scion is POG!?

    Posted: 22 May 2021 01:23 PM PDT

    Looking for build critques and ideas

    Posted: 23 May 2021 03:49 AM PDT

    Hey everyone, my chieften is doing good so far but i dont know what to look for in a chest place to swap my tabula out for.

    Sunder is starting to feel weak and i dont have a solid 6-link for it.

    Ive seen others suggest going vaal earthquake and i was thinking of doing that

    heres my POB: https://pastebin.com/4zNJNymr

    submitted by /u/EbonyndIvory
    [link] [comments]

    DW Saviour + Paradoxia Berserker Tectonic Slam

    Posted: 23 May 2021 01:32 AM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    I am trying evolve a build based on what the title says, and its based on a previous iteration when chainbreaker was still usable for rage generation, from someone else. I love the play-style, and I really enjoy builds that can do everything, but I really dislike feeling squishy. I know berserker together with Abyssus is a deadly combo, and I dont mind swapping to Chieftain or Juggernaut. When I have berserk up it feels really good and fairly tanky, but not enough.

    I would like to ask more experienced people making builds, if you have any suggestions at all on how to, first improve the defenses of the build and second, to scale the damage further. Any ideas are welcome, as I am not the most expert person creating builds, though I have a fair understanding of the game.

    Here is my PoB (community fork):

    https://pastebin.com/Z2dyb8e9

    I mostly craft my gear, slowly (and not perfectly), as I enjoy chasing my upgrades, so most items are under optimized (like not having a second curse ring as I am still trying to find a way to have enough DEX to use paradoxia so I can use my flammability ring), but I can also buy upgrades if it turns out that it will change everything for the better. The idea is also to replace paradoxia with a rare foil once I can craft something decent.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Jimbasreddit
    [link] [comments]

    Need suggestion for last build of season - 70ex budget

    Posted: 22 May 2021 09:16 PM PDT

    Currently have 70 pure ex, waiting for few more things to sell and close to 10ex in other currency

    Lookin for something zoom zoom, that uses my torrent's reclmation and tailwind boots. Preferably heralds as well

    submitted by /u/Peneaplle
    [link] [comments]

    Struggling with Ice spear Bow CoC

    Posted: 22 May 2021 06:44 PM PDT

    Hi, this is the first character I have pooled all my resources into. I am happy with my survivability, but I feel like the damage is really subpar for the amount of currency I have invested.

    Would really appreciate some pointers and tips, here is my pob https://pastebin.com/PDi0JuGN

    submitted by /u/a_dingo_berry
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with upgrades to BB/BF assasssin (20 ex budget)

    Posted: 23 May 2021 12:40 AM PDT

    So far I have been looking at poe.ninja for ideas, but I feel like there are options that I am not seeing there, so I will try here as well. Hope you guys can help me a bit.

    This is by build: https://pastebin.com/pF0LBCUg

    As you can see there are plenty of possible upgrades, but I am too afraid to do anything, because I fear there may be a better option where I could get more - and thus I stun-lock myself into apathy.

    Personally, I have been considering getting a frenzy-charge-on-hit-chest. The more cast speed and damage should be nice. Also there are 2 frenzy charge nodes nearby.

    I have also though about going LL via petrified blood, and then adding a Discipline aura too offset some of the survivability lost. I would take Pain Attunement and also Dire Torment (+ get Dirty Technique as anoint instead) + Melding (and loose Atrophy and some life nodes to get points). The more damage from Pain Attunement should give a nice amount of more damage, and with Discipline I shouldn't loose overall survivability ... I hope.

    But these are just ideas. I am not good at making builds, so hopefully someone can give me some good input here. As said, I have about 20 ex (maybe more, depending on what I can get sold) for upgrades.

    I would very much prioritize survivability over damage (not a good player), but more damage is always nice too :)

    Thank you very much for any input you can provide.

    submitted by /u/MesterenR
    [link] [comments]

    How many raise spectre levels do I need before they don't feel squishy?

    Posted: 22 May 2021 03:10 PM PDT

    Its always my main hangup with minion builds. There is always an awkward period where your minions die a lot before you start getting endgame gear to beef them up. I'm in the position where I am saving up to re roll into spectres so I figured I would see what you guys have to say. How many +1s are people generally giving to spectre gems, and how many are needed for spectres dying to not be a big thing? I'm not trying to run juiced up maven invitations or anything here. Just trying to figure out how many +1 gem levels I should budget for so I'm not losing spectres farming red maps ya know?

    submitted by /u/BigDadNads420
    [link] [comments]

    Help with LL

    Posted: 22 May 2021 11:44 PM PDT

    Hey boys! Don't have a lot of ex many 10-20 but have Shavs prism and chayula. Thinking of trying LL CoC but wondering witch to go. Anyone got any tips and pob's?

    submitted by /u/Nirkoo
    [link] [comments]

    Hollow Palm Infernal Blow Survivability

    Posted: 22 May 2021 07:38 PM PDT

    Still loving this build, but as I get into T16 maps I'm occasionally getting one-shotted. Need to bump my survivability. Res is capped, have good dodge and movement speed but still feeling a bit more glass-cannon-y than I would like. What should I go for to help with this? I'm saving for a better belt, but I think that will be more damage rather than life...

    https://pastebin.com/3B3hxg11

    submitted by /u/saxisa
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck every league

    Posted: 22 May 2021 12:24 PM PDT

    I reach a point every league where I constantly die from tier 12+ maps, like 2 deaths per map, sometimes from just random groups with a rare or something. I know which modifiers to avoid on them, when I die its either I get 1-shot or take crazy amount of dot that I spam flasks/move away to hope to survive. How much life is normal for these tier of maps? I'm hard stuck at level 90 for a while now and tired of just quitting every time I reach this point in the league

    POB if anyone would mind help out a bit: https://pastebin.com/2qVH9byL

    build is Soulwrest cyclone phantasms

    submitted by /u/PumbIoom
    [link] [comments]

    Keep dying, help with build!

    Posted: 22 May 2021 10:33 PM PDT

    Hi, been playing this Poison Blade Vortex Build for awhile and I keep dying even on low level maps for no reason. Any advice would really help! Thanks!

    POB: https://pastebin.com/FaJVeXnM

    submitted by /u/st_rr
    [link] [comments]

    Dying too much

    Posted: 22 May 2021 09:56 AM PDT

    This is my current Salm build and i am simply getting wrecked too many time.

    Basiclly a 10k Life Zerker, 1777 str at lv 94. Got a large cluster to place 2 small clusters with Fettle.

    Low life with petrified blood for the bloodthist to work.

    Any suggestions for overall survivabilty?

    A damage boost can be nice too if you can guys can suggsts something.

    https://pastebin.com/nu8zjxii

    submitted by /u/One_Kaleidoscope_271
    [link] [comments]

    I'm almost giving up and need your help

    Posted: 22 May 2021 05:07 PM PDT

    This season I've decided to make Voidforge Trinity Cyclone Raider to work. I've tried many things but it just doesn't seem to work out. I'm getting one shot too often (I dont even know how I got past 90 lol) and the damage is lackluster to say the least. I've now been trying out Petrified Blood, Arrogance and Bloodthirst but it feels weird having 1.6k health (although not that different from the 3.9k I had earlier).

    This is the pob: https://pastebin.com/jjt1exf2

    Thank you in advance

    submitted by /u/AWorkingUser
    [link] [comments]

    90-110 Rage Perforate Zerker - 10-14M actual DPS w/ 25M Burst DPS - need input on upgrade

    Posted: 22 May 2021 08:48 PM PDT

    Hey Guys/Gals,

    Just wanted to get some input on a build that I have been tinkering with and while its not perfect nor completed, its been an incredible strong and fast AF mapper that has so far managed to finish almost every ulti (t16 included) and also managed to kill every guardian through A4.

    I have about 10ex raw to upgrade the build and i am not sure what the heck to upgrade here. I think my damage is really good as I can maintain probably around 15M dps (no berserk or flasks up) in phased bosses without a problem really. The build is also decently tanky with ridiculous life leech and on hit life gain that could reach up to almost 8k per second and 40/30 attack/spell block without any other shenanigans playing a part. It does take some practice to understand the degen and I do rely on flasks for my freeze/ignite/phys dot immunity.

    My thoughts are as follow:

    I'd like input on potentially upgrading my petrified blood to anomalous, upgrading my amulet, divining my abyssus to get 120 multi and 40% phys (unless I shouldn't use abyssus at all?), or maybe something I'm missing completely? I think more crit and any other defensive layers I can get are probably the most important.

    POB: https://pastebin.com/sUaJKSZY

    This is the bare bones blood stance on switch set up using chains of emancipation (which I start every map with anyway to get to max rage) with no flasks or berserk. The builds burst damage is actually really nice with up to 25M with zerk up and bears girdle on. Generally speaking, I just roll with emancipation since it give me curse immunity, more life, and easy rage gain. The build rocks t16 maps and absolutely deletes map bosses. After I get some upgrade ideas I am going to go for elder/shaper and sirus.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Goods4188
    [link] [comments]

    [Video Showcase] Cast on Crit Purifying Flame - All content viable

    Posted: 22 May 2021 05:03 PM PDT

    Archmage Reap Hierophant - Help with Build?

    Posted: 22 May 2021 04:04 PM PDT

    Hey guys! I saw a post recently about someone trying out Archmage with Reap, and I thought it sounded interesting so I gave it a shot! It's been super fun, but I'm not very experienced, so making my own builds has been a bit of trial and error. Let me know if there's anything you would change! My survivability could be better, I'm not sure how to go about grabbing more mana.

    https://pastebin.com/TNijX9HN

    submitted by /u/Failure117
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Max Block Glad Build

    Posted: 22 May 2021 03:24 PM PDT

    I am still a Noob and I am trying to follow https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2775490 but I feel like I am doing something wrong. I am dying a lot to bosses, not blocking much at all, and DPS is pretty bad.

    I feel like either my gear is wrong or my skills are wrong. Maybe my gems are wrong too. Not sure. I pretty much Cyclone to things, rotate around them for a while and either they die or I do.

    I am open to criticism because I am obviously lost with no clue on how to proceed.

    PoB below. Thanks for your help.

    https://pastebin.com/hQXZU7ng

    submitted by /u/FakeAcctSnoo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel