• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 6, 2021

    Path of Exile Questions Thread - May 06, 2021

    Path of Exile Questions Thread - May 06, 2021


    Questions Thread - May 06, 2021

    Posted: 05 May 2021 05:00 PM PDT

    Questions Thread

    This is a general question thread on. You can find the previous question threads here.

    Remember to check the wiki first.

    You can also ask questions in any of the questions channels under the "help" category in our official Discord.

    The idea is for anyone to be able to ask anything related to PoE:

    • New player questions
    • Mechanics
    • Build Advice
    • League related questions
    • Trading
    • Endgame
    • Price checks
    • Etc.

    No question is too big or too small!

    We encourage experienced players to sort this thread by new.

    We'd like to thank those who answered questions in the last thread! You guys are the best.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    "Holding QoL hostage" is the most accurate thing I've heard about this game in a while.

    Posted: 06 May 2021 06:36 AM PDT

    I've been playing grim dawn recently because I'm already burnt out from this game, and the automatic pick-up of components and other things feels so damn good, and then I remembered that We still cannot search blighted or influenced maps in map tab. It feels like such slap in the face since they talked about fixing that a couple of leagues ago.

    *Edit: this comment has very good points, there is definitely a lot of things the game could easily do better, but there's also hope that they can be fixed in a timely manner.

    submitted by /u/greatKia
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: + Metamorph samples have rewards still is bugged

    Posted: 06 May 2021 05:07 AM PDT

    PSA: The exact same thing empy was banned for is being used to generate infinite delirium rewards.

    Posted: 06 May 2021 07:01 AM PDT

    Same methods same everything, just do it in a 100% deli map, the loot from ultimatum will cap but your deli rewards will keep stacking.

    You can easily see the interaction solo by just doing any deli map and running to the trial master. Need a group to reset the timer.

    submitted by /u/Ackadacka
    [link] [comments]

    My friend explaining me how he will have Aisling ✰✰✰ in research by the end of the day.

    Posted: 06 May 2021 05:26 AM PDT

    Sold my HH to craft a minion helm today and I'm sure glad I did...

    Posted: 05 May 2021 11:46 PM PDT

    As someone who loves to use those Fragments on Maps ... please increase StackSize? o.o

    Posted: 06 May 2021 05:52 AM PDT

    I don't mind bargaining but this is just ridiculous...

    Posted: 06 May 2021 05:53 AM PDT

    The removal of the "Fractured" effect on item icons is one of the worst changes this patch.

    Posted: 05 May 2021 11:16 PM PDT

    I cannot understand why they did this.

    Especially in things like Ultimatum and Ritual reward windows, its nice to have the old effect to let me know to look at that item.

    And in Heist, unless your loot filter specifically highlights in a unique way for Fracture, THERE IS NO WAY TO TELL. The contraband tag and accompanied padlocks obscure any indication an item is fractured.

    submitted by /u/GoofyMTG
    [link] [comments]

    GGG please bring The Trialmaster to the Hideout

    Posted: 06 May 2021 07:01 AM PDT

    Trialmaster really break my balls... so much that I kinda want him on my hideout commenting on my progress. Like:

    - Oh so you finish a white map congratulations.. I guess.

    - There Is no shame in dying on a map.. maybe a little.

    - Haha you fool! Think you can beat Sirus? Think again!

    submitted by /u/pralima87
    [link] [comments]

    Bosses POV while they are phasing.

    Posted: 06 May 2021 05:22 AM PDT

    Used over 40 serrated fossils with no result. But just few random chaos spam brought me this.

    Posted: 06 May 2021 09:07 AM PDT

    An infamous quote by the director of GGG

    Posted: 06 May 2021 04:49 AM PDT

    GGG, let me turn off some of the particle effects already.

    Posted: 06 May 2021 11:44 AM PDT

    Look, I know my computer isnt great, it's not the newest thing, but I used to be able to play this game without lagging down to zero frames constantly. Every time I have Drox spawn in on a map I'm playing a constant game of off screen everything or just die when all their purple bubbles spawn and my system throws a hussy fit. Please let us lower the particle effects on this damn game. Streamers with super rigs will still be playing on high settings, your game will still look good, just stop this nonsense and give us some control.

    submitted by /u/TankTall249
    [link] [comments]

    Nugiyen Story time: how Chris talked him into trying PoE

    Posted: 06 May 2021 12:09 AM PDT

    Whats with the long loading screens this league I have heard a lot of complaints but no one really talking about how my SSD feels as slow as a regular hard drive

    Posted: 06 May 2021 11:11 AM PDT

    every other league the load times have been great for me but this entire league they have been extremely slow, anything from 5-20 seconds depending on the area Karui shore and my hideout and some juicier maps are particularly bad and this has never been the case for me prior to this league

    is anyone else experiencing this or am I just crazy? because I haven't experienced this with any other game right now

    submitted by /u/Veteran_But_Bad
    [link] [comments]

    General's Cry still broken, no response from GGG

    Posted: 06 May 2021 02:17 AM PDT

    So General's Cry has been broken all league, since item-provided skills don't work anymore. There is no change in wording, so it's clearly a bug.

    I posted here, on the GGG forums (as have many others, with both this and other problems) and i see no reaction.

    Has anyone heared any reaction from GGG to this bug?

    [EDIT] link to reply has been given by u/Slipzyle: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-post/24036381

    submitted by /u/TheExaltedNoob
    [link] [comments]

    The old soundtrack always reminds me the difference what POE used to be and what we have now.

    Posted: 06 May 2021 03:17 AM PDT

    Wait, do you guys getting exalts from trialmaster fights?

    Posted: 06 May 2021 07:37 AM PDT

    Also got the Trialmaster challenge with a friend today. It's done lads. All downhill from here.

    Posted: 05 May 2021 10:45 PM PDT

    Is Streaming PoE on Twitch Sustainable?

    Posted: 06 May 2021 01:46 AM PDT

    Mathil hits the perfect lynx

    Posted: 05 May 2021 05:32 PM PDT

    I'm not sure I can trust that portal...

    Posted: 05 May 2021 04:49 PM PDT

    PSA: The Trialmaster tether conditional is currently bugged

    Posted: 06 May 2021 12:44 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel