• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 29, 2021

    Path of Exile Builds Poison DD COC Assassin(ExpeditionLeague)

    Path of Exile Builds Poison DD COC Assassin(ExpeditionLeague)


    Poison DD COC Assassin(ExpeditionLeague)

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 05:11 PM PDT

    Poison DD COC Assassin(ExpeditionLeague)

    Hello guys, I have just started playing with Reddit, and I am a Poe softcore league player, whose budget is usually between 100ex-150ex(I am not an expert on farming currencies, so that is what I can make by playing a lot through an entire league,hope I can make a mirror next league xd). Today I want to show you guys a strange but fun to play build that I yoinked from a content creator called "赞吉尔" on Bilibili that I know(allowed for sharing ofc), and this build is very unpopular, this league is a bit more difficult since all those nerfs, so I decided to dig into this old secret build to see if I can make some real play with it. I did a lot of research since I never played this mechanic, and I tried lots of combos of gears and skills, what I am currently playing is the "best version", in my opinion, I am sure there can be some better players making this better than I can, but so far this is the most what I can do. Here are the details:

    Core mechanic: using anomalous detonated dead for chaos dmg source+gem quality and coc on bow+100% poison on hit to stack tons of poison on enemies.While using Asenath's chant to trigger desecrate for corpses.

    ---------------------------------

    Caution : Watch out for your volume before watching the videos below, they might have background noises, sorry about that.

    As I tested, the helm enchant should be 45% for DD to explode another extra corpse, better with triggering the most times in a sec to boost your dps, do not use too many atk speed buffs , you aps should be slower than 3/s, which means your atk time should be 0.31s per atk the fastest, if you reach higher number it will be faster then Asenath's chant's cd, which means you are losing lots of dmg(0.31s bc asenath's chant trigger on the start of your atk animation so you need to be a bit slower then 0.3s cd of the helmet)No need to worry about cdr in this build, blast rain has enough delay between falling projs to trigger dd at a most efficient way,also you DO Not need Blood Rage on kill like my bow, it is actually a debuff, but I am too lazy to craft another, so ignore that mod on my bow.

    -----------------------------------------

    What we can do(Pros)

    Enough DPS for all content (about 30m total dot within 4s for one sec's damage output, peak dps about 28m. Exact poison dps is hard to tell lol since even pob can't handle that calculation well.)

    Legit tankiness, since we have maximum 75% double dodge with surgeon on quaz flask+ wind dancer+AG's fortify+cwdt im call+watcher's eye vitality hit gain life+ all element ailments immune+5k life on endgame, as long as we kinda manual dodge some mechanical nuke damage bosses can do, we fine with most dmg as you can check the vids, I personally very rarely get one shot, most common deaths were bc of lagging while mobs surrounding me ,or taking degen/aoe that cannot be dodged/blocked.

    Good speed for mapping. we are not those boomboom builds that run fast af, but still get huge ms buff from flask and elusive buffs.

    One button feels good relaxing build, no need to explain this I guess kekw.

    Don't really afraid of map mods, chaos dot+hit gain, don't care about no regen/dmg reflect

    ---------------------------------------------

    What we are not good at(Cons)

    No block build Do not try to facetank sirus triple beams or other nuke skills(taking 1/3 of triple beams is usually fine, 3/3 hell no)

    Need MTX I dk why but original visual effects make your pc drop lots of frames, so if you want to drop less fps, buy one of those mtx for DD and desecrate, my fav is void mtx

    Cannot do non-crit/chaos immune mods, exp mods op lol

    Not a league starter, can't really play with a few ex only, and early in the game, sorry I can't help with budget, you can try 2H coc and gem qual sword+ arcanist brand desecrate+ corpse walker for cheap choice to start but I personally do not like that.

    Not friendly for new players, if you are new to Poe, do not know about coc and other mechanics, don't try this , learn the mechanics first.

    The Feared and Simulacrum is not that chill, we are afraid of crowded mobs in a small place and have lots of aoe, so you need to be careful with these two content, but absolutely doable,I have done them already, even carried the feared for others once.

    Kiting bow caster play style, this can be pro as well, depends on your prefer.

    No HC No SSF you must be insane to try this in HC/SSF

    Switch triggering skills, Blast rain for bosses, (Divergent/default)Rain of arrows for map clearing

    This build got nuked by nerfs this league, yet it survived lol, you can imagine how good it was

    -----------------------------------

    How to achieve sustainable mana cost: use non-channeling -7mana cost benchcraft on both rings+life/mana catalysts, rep conq eff jewel, some other mana cost reduce passives/jewels. Divergent inspriation support on DD ,and on jewel that has +2mana hit on gain(1-2mana gain on hit is the mod,but plz chose 2 since 1 mana hit gain is just self sustain but 2 can help you quickly recover mana when you take a hit and triggered cwdt)

    ---------------------------------------

    Little trick for higher DPS possible: always hit bosses with your dmg skills to trigger eternal suffering first, then cast withering step, to get about 14 stacks of withered instantly, otherwise the eternal suffering won't trigger since withering step applies more than 5 stacks already, and that is a big loss to your dmg.Using stoneskin flayer+lithomancer + phantasm desecrate to boost your corpses' life, inorder to boost dps(two different spectres will make you more likely to spawn spectre corpses,you can check youtube for that, phantasm desecrate can replace lots of trash corpse although possible to seldomly replace spectres corpses),last but not least, always aim right under bosses, because where you aim is where Asenath's create corpses

    -------------------------------------------

    I might add more details later, this is all for now, I am an university student, so feel free to make this build into a guide on the official forum, since I don't think I have enough time to do that and answering people's questions.

    For more details, here are my poe and characters(POB includes example gears for AG)

    https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/AwakenerEX/VenomancerExpedition?i=0&search=skill%3DAnomalous-Detonate-Dead%26dps%3DDetonate-Dead

    https://pastebin.com/Kxd3mFKR

    Maven fight

    Nem3 beyond mapping

    bought an A9 sirus for show case

    Try hard mode on Sirus A9

    submitted by /u/Dr4g0n80rn
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestions for a Maven-Only duelist build?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2021 12:21 AM PDT

    I've got a witch that can handle most content deathless EXCEPT Maven - the gist is that as soon as her beams touch the char, the leech stops and as a self-hit build it falls over. The witch is also fast as hell at clear/heist/farming so I'd like to keep her as-is.

    I've got a duelist in mid-80 level which I can level up further, got a decent-ish amount of currency, have reasonable crafting skills, and 15 writs that I want to run. I don't need clear speed (witch can do that) just something with good EHP and damage, and can be a bit forgiving if I'm too dumb to avoid the beams (ie, something that doesn't do self-damage or rely on leech).

    It looks like softcore Ele Hit or Frost Blade Slayer may be bit hitters, and HC SST, but I don't know how forgiving those are for being shit at game mechanics for Maven.

    Any suggestions for how to put the cranky childish eldritch entity to bed?

    submitted by /u/anne_dobalina
    [link] [comments]

    Need a build to do feared

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 06:35 PM PDT

    I have 3 ex and a dream

    submitted by /u/Stalin---
    [link] [comments]

    Flicker Glad to cold flicker.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 04:36 PM PDT

    What would be the optimal way to go for cold dmg? Main focus would be to get bigger dps. Could I somehow keep my phys weapon?

    https://pastebin.com/puHcR9vJ

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/jjkusti
    [link] [comments]

    This hoag necro is not really working, what to do now

    Posted: 29 Sep 2021 12:59 AM PDT

    https://pastebin.com/dwdVMw7r While I did get to lvl92 but that's because others took me on XP parties. In reality, I am just transitioning to red maps and I am dying left and right. Yeah, most content gets cleared ... but I die way more often than I like. No matter how high the theoretical virulence , it's just impossible to maintain a high virulence number so clear suffers. I could remove one Pure Agony for sure and replace it with a 7% jewel and use the points to finish the Constitution wheel to get to 6K life but I do not quite think that's going to make as much an impact as I'd like :(

    Should I just transition to a more cookie cutter necro build? Or is this one salvageable? I have about 1ex and change. The helmet (my first craft! wasn't horribly expensive to do it, overall less than 1ex) is surely good for a spectre build for example (maybe two wands with +1 minion levels for the +1 spectre?). This would allow keeping the Kaom's chest for a good amount of flat life. Is there a 3.15 guide maybe?

    submitted by /u/chx_
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] Leveling links for Endgame Righteous Fire?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 03:55 PM PDT

    I know next league is quite a while away but I like to think ahead, I find it fun.

    I'm thinking about going Inquisitor RF on league start and I found a really great endgame build however it has nothing about leveling the build (only note is dont use RF until atleast cruel lab).

    Looking for any and all advice on gem links and what to use (I'm thinking Scorching ray and Flame wall but I'm unsure what to link them with)

    :)

    submitted by /u/ItsYaBoyKevinHere
    [link] [comments]

    Summon Reaper builds

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 03:36 PM PDT

    Are there any "good" summon reaper builds that can clear end game bosses? I don't need a build for clearing maps or bosses as I'm clearing t16s no problem and can nearly 1 shot conqs. I really like the idea of the gem and want to use it but I can't find one since the nerf.

    submitted by /u/Monster-TNS
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] SST Build Class

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 07:27 PM PDT

    Hello ive been wanting to try out SST build for this league. I've seen a bunch of gladiator and slayer builds. Would these be the best for SST? Or would SST berserker be a good match? I don't know the pros and cons for all three. Can you guys please advise? I really appreciate it!

    The build I found by build bot for Berserker Berserker (https://pastebin.com/iRK6vjwp)

    submitted by /u/AtlazBound
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] Refining a build: Storm Brand Guardian

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 08:23 AM PDT

    Hey everyone, this is the first build I've tried to create on my own and I'm hoping to league start it in 3.16 if it isn't changed too drastically. The PoB is more of a first draft but should get the idea across.

    https://pastebin.com/BdJAnCyy

    General Concept: Create a tanky character that has enough damage to do most, if not all content in the game. The primary ways of scaling damage are through Power Charges and Crit.

    These are the main interactions in the build:Shavronne's Wrappings and Prism Guardian allows the build to go LL and maximize the benefits from Radiant Faith and Unwavering Faith.

    Putting the Flame Golem in Malachai's Artifice gives us EE and a nearby ally for the 10% more damage from Radiant Crusade. This interaction prevents us from doing the cold conversion that many Storm Brand builds do with two Call of the Brotherhoods.

    Main Links:Storm Brand - Increased Critical Strikes - Increased Critical Damage - Power Charge on Critical - Inspiration - Swiftbrand

    Wrath - Zealotry - Vaal Haste

    Socketed in the Prism Guardian, these three gems reserve ~92% of life

    Herald of Thunder - Discipline - Precision - Vitality

    Because this build doesn't convert lightning to cold, I'm using a slightly different aura setup than many Storm Brand builds.

    Flame Dash - Arcane Surge - Steelskin

    Hydrosphere - Hextouch - Conductivity - Culling Strike

    A simple setup for applying our curse. The constant pulsing of Hydrosphere should also mean Culling Strike activates against bosses and other tough enemies pretty much instantly

    Summon Flame Golem

    Socketed in Malachai's Artifice, this golem will trigger EE giving a significant boost in damage, and activating our ascendancy passive

    Questions I'm looking for help on:

    I still have quite a few open sockets. Obviously, one will be taken up with Brand Recall, but that still leaves 2-4 open. I've considered possibly adding a Lightning Spire Trap 4-link for additional boss damage, but I'm not sure if I need the damage or if something like a CWDT link would be better.

    I'm not sure if Steelskin is the best guard skill I could be using, and it's the only gem that requires 155 STR so dropping it would make hitting the state requirements much simpler.

    Block Chance is kind of lower than I'd like. I could fit in a Rumi's without too much trouble, but I'm also looking at going toward Glancing Blows and Sanctuary. Without having actually played the build, I'm not sure if I need this or if these are the types of nodes I'd drop when adding in the Cluster setup.

    I'm missing Infused (+1 Max Power Charges) in the current skill tree, and I'm not sure where to free up points to path to it would be. Probably Explosive Runes and a random point from somewhere? The PoB is only level 90, so maybe I just need more levels to fit it all?

    I've skipped several Jewel Sockets, mostly because I'm not sure what I should use where beyond Energy From Within. I'd love to learn more about what I could do in that regard - particularly at earlier stages of investment before I'm buying something like Watcher's Eyes.

    Are there better Auras I could be using? Without converting to cold, I'm missing out on staple auras like Hatred, so I kind of just picked from what was left.

    Is there anything obviously wrong with my gem setup / skill tree? This is my first build not starting from a guide and I've drawn inspiration from a few different places, so I'm worried that it's a bit unfocused.

    Unwavering Faith seems only alright in this build, but maybe I'm misjudging its power without having played the build. I've considered swapping it for Time of Need and adjusting the tree to get Asylum for 100% reduced effect of curses. Is one of these paths obviously better than the other, or does it mostly come down to which defensive layer I'd prefer to have passively vs actively?

    Thanks for your help, and taking the time to read all of this!

    submitted by /u/enigmapulse
    [link] [comments]

    Needs some help on a Concept: Self cast WoC Inquisotor, Fanaticism, Trinity, Low Life

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 02:40 PM PDT

    I've had the Idea of building a Self Cast WoC Inquisitor with Trinity support. Yes, Im going mad.

    Idea was going Low life for Pain Attunement. With Battlemage and Low life, I will use a Dreadbeak for perma Onslaught, 100% Increased damage and decent Weapon Damage. Prism Guardian for reserving the big Auras.

    I've got a rough PoB build and the damage is good, but I already know that my defense is pretty poor. So i need some help here.

    I took Glorious Vanity (Doryani) for some ES. My Life Regen is decent. I can maybe get some Ailment Immunity in there (got some pre-nerf 49% Ailment immune boots laying around).

    Main problem will most likely be physical mitigation, so getting endu charges would be nice.

    Glancing Blows doesnt seem worth it with no life/es on block.

    Any other ideas?

    Oh and btw, I have no idea how Fanaticism even plays, how bad it is to keep it up with Shield Charge or if it turns out extremely clunky.

    Here the current PoB: https://pastebin.com/gVChxcFH

    submitted by /u/RDeschain1
    [link] [comments]

    Need tips for my Anomalous Double Strike build

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 07:18 PM PDT

    Converted my Hybrid Cold Conversion Shield Crush build to an Anomalous Double Strike build and I'd appreciate any tips on how to better restructure my passive tree. I'm thinking the Brutal Blade and Fatal Blade nodes are of high value, but I'm not sure on the optimal way to get there. Already lost a lot of survivability swapping over to my ghetto replacement chest and lost about 50 int between the new chest and shield (swapped to The Surrender).

    As far as gearing, I assume my first priority is replacing my ring or belt with something containing int. Any other straightforward improvements? Not looking to spend too much more on this build; my goal is to take down A9 Sirus.

    So far I'm doing about 760K dps, which isn't horrible for something thrown together using my old gear, but it feels quite janky when mapping. I guess there's a reason nobody on poe ninja used this skill in Expedition...

    https://pastebin.com/40AGDL8Y

    submitted by /u/Thor3nce
    [link] [comments]

    First time not yolo-ing leaguestart

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 10:31 AM PDT

    Hello

    As the Titel suggests, next League is the first time i want to go in with a concrete buildplan, until now i just went with whatever i felt was most interesting for starting and then swapped depending on whateve the RNG-Gods gave me to play with.

    Now, my plan was to play a RF Witch (never said its a good plan) and this is a rough buildplan i threw together today: https://pastebin.com/pG14K4BG

    I consider it a win if i could reach yellow maps and do Uber Lab :)

    The gear is just placeholder life gear and im still up in the air what to do for my 6 link, maybe armageddon brand or some Cyclone CWC, just dont want to play something where i need to plant and cast.

    What im afraid of is my lack of Endurance charges but maybe with glancing blows that could work out?

    Anyways I would like to hear some opinions on the Idea ^^

    submitted by /u/jothi92
    [link] [comments]

    Help with smite build.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 07:10 AM PDT

    So I decided to make a smite build since this skill always interested me but i never got to use it.
    I've been doing well so far but I'm finding myself dying more than I would like to so I'd like to know what changes or improvements I could do to this build.
    Here's the PoB: https://pastebin.com/bAnRiMcg

    submitted by /u/Kallrog
    [link] [comments]

    Build Suggestion 15 Ex

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 05:35 AM PDT

    Yo my dudes,
    I am looking for a build that can clear Conqs and Sirus A9 with decent mapping at around 15 ex budget.
    I have played:
    FR Totems, terrible mapping.
    VLS Raider, terrible bossing at that budget, couldnt kill A9 Sirus with aurabot.
    Raise Spectre Necro, way too expenisve :(
    I just need the Build to be able to kill Sirus and farm at a decent speed does not have to be zoom zoom, would be nice if it is able to do legions maybe cause i was farming them actually.

    submitted by /u/amaruu_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel