• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 10, 2022

    Path of Exile Builds 317% quant feared on 130m dps strength stacking wander

    Path of Exile Builds 317% quant feared on 130m dps strength stacking wander


    317% quant feared on 130m dps strength stacking wander

    Posted: 10 Jul 2022 09:20 AM PDT

    Brand new to PoE

    Posted: 10 Jul 2022 01:36 PM PDT

    Just starting the game today. Have never played before... Should I follow a build guide? Any decent ones anyone can point me to? I'm a huge arpg fan, so looking forward to digging into this!

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded-Role-85
    [link] [comments]

    How to be tanky without Aegis/Melding shenanigans

    Posted: 10 Jul 2022 03:40 PM PDT

    I'm starting to plan out a few builds for 3.19 early (so I can test them). One of the possibilities I'm trying to cover is the assumption that aegis, melding, or both get nerfed somehow. What are your other favorite ways to get similarly insane recovery and mitigation? Brass Dome of course, but what else?

    And specifically, I'm trying to build a cold hit occultist with annihilating light. How do I be tanky with a staff?

    submitted by /u/thundermonkeyms
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Aurabot

    Posted: 10 Jul 2022 04:31 PM PDT

    My POB: https://pastebin.com/Yi5tkUTi

    Guide Aurabot: https://pastebin.com/utaGLZpL

    I don't fully understand POB yet and in-game my unreserved mana is fine without Malevolence and Defiance Banner, but in my POB it says -10% unreserved mana.

    My next problem is how the POB I'm following is able to run all of the auras without going into negative mana reservation. As far as I can tell my build has the same mana reservation efficiency, yet I can't run Malevolence and he can. How do I fix this?

    submitted by /u/Zorokey
    [link] [comments]

    Defenses Explained

    Posted: 10 Jul 2022 05:19 PM PDT

    Hello, I'm a newer player and I've watched just about every instructional video about defenses and building tips available on Youtube. Zizaran, Subtractem, Big Ducks, Steelmage, the POE Universities etc.

    I don't understand how to get layered defenses started and feel comfortable while playing the game. There are too many defenses you need to balance and such a limited resource pool to cover it all that you either have half-ass everything or really good stuff and the biggest weakness ever.

    For example: I have 75% Fire, Lightning, and Cold Resist. I have 30% Chaos resist, I have 44k armor, I have 3k life, I have +35% move speed, and lots of leech and cull with Slayer for recovery. I still get obliterated by packs that shoot spells in maps. Instant death which really sets you back on leveling... and mapping... and bossing... and gearing...

    Can someone just explain how the simple "spark" spell will 100 - 0% my life pool. I cannot afford spell suppression gear yet with the same resistances my gear has and Im not even sure that fixes my armor set

    Auras: Determination, Grace, Defiance Banner, Precision
    Main Skill: Boneshatter
    Ascendancy: Duelist - Slayer (STR/DEX)

    submitted by /u/ChandoX
    [link] [comments]

    HoT Autobomber defences/sustain issues

    Posted: 10 Jul 2022 06:30 PM PDT

    I've been playing HoT autobomber and I just transitioned to Annihilitaing Light. I had to make big sacrifices to reach that goal since I'm poor and reaching the resistances threshold was a bit hard.

    My problem is I'm not able to sustain ES while clearing maps or in bosses so I'm dying at least once per map. My only guess right now is that maybe I need more total ES so my recovery goes up, perhaps?

    (Also, I think my damage is too low, my next upgrades would be awakened +1 gems)

    Any help is appreciated, thanks!

    PoB: https://pastebin.com/MCGxEXXp

    submitted by /u/carlosandrex
    [link] [comments]

    Why does Crouching Tuna's no omni LS Champ pob have negative 60 chaos resists? Can a LS Champ with omni be made with 45ex?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2022 07:15 PM PDT

    https://pastebin.com/pfGe8wcp

    I have 50ex and I was going to play Crouching Tuna's no omni LS Champ but I saw in his pob he got -60 chaos res and I'd definitely die to a lot of things if I had -60 chaos res. Maybe I am missing something and the -60 chaos res won't be a problem?

    I was looking for my last build to play this league and I got 50ex to spend. Needed something different than RF Inquisitor, Skelly Mages, DD Necro, CF Champ and like I said I wanted to play Crouching Tuna's build and maybe I will but if you guys can recommend me something for 50ex that can do mapping, wave 30 simulacrums, all non uber bosses that'd be great

    submitted by /u/Tuvok-
    [link] [comments]

    Farm Breathstealer SSF

    Posted: 10 Jul 2022 07:09 PM PDT

    What's the best way to farm these gloves in SSF? I know they are blight items but do they drop in the final explosion or the actual chests? I'm thinking what anoints I should use. If it's the explosion then I will use triple teal oils. Hope that question makes sense.

    submitted by /u/fundamentallys
    [link] [comments]

    Upgrading Armorstacker

    Posted: 10 Jul 2022 03:05 PM PDT

    I've been playing this league as an armor stacker for the past few weeks, and it's been great! But I'm not really sure how I should go about improving the build further.

    Besides getting a mageblood and rolling my flasks for effect on the affixes and enchant, is there anything I can do to improve damage or survivability, or should I just invest my money elsewhere?

    POB: https://pastebin.com/kN1zprrk

    submitted by /u/lizabelllle
    [link] [comments]

    Lightning Strike Berserker - Need help getting more DPS

    Posted: 10 Jul 2022 06:22 PM PDT

    Hey,

    I'm looking for some advice on the next upgrades that will be best bang for my buck to get some more DPS. Here's my POB - https://pastebin.com/tcSM2Duu

    Do you see anything that is maybe useless that I overlooked that I'm using, or something I can re-roll or replace? The only thing I can think of is a better watcher's eye, so looking for some advice.

    PS i followed kobeblackmamba's guide https://pastebin.com/aWB2SajR . He says he can get his to 60M dps, but mine is only showing 35m.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Firewalkerr
    [link] [comments]

    Final push for Spark Inquisitor (End Game)

    Posted: 10 Jul 2022 05:54 PM PDT

    POB: https://pastebin.com/vnqg989E

    Currently, I am able to do all Uber Bosses with relative ease, as well as clearing countless of Wave 30 Simulacrum deathless on my Cold Converted Spark Inquisitor (Semi Aurastacker).

    However, I'm wondering if it is possible to push for a little more dps without sacrificing my current tankiness. I really like using the Sapphire/Ruby/Topaz Flasks and only switch to Onslaught Flask when doing Uber bosses (honestly sometimes I don't even bother).

    Possible upgrades that I can think of that doesn't cost mirrors are:

    +2 Projectile Gloves

    +4 Aura/Aoe Helmet

    I'm also thinking if there are any ways of changing certain cluster jewels to achieve more dps, but not sure how to do it effectively. I also have 100% bleeding avoidance from my boots + implicit on jewels, as well as elemental ailment immunity from my militant faith jewel. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

    submitted by /u/crazetorn79
    [link] [comments]

    HELP! - Kinetic Blast Inquisitor

    Posted: 10 Jul 2022 05:28 PM PDT

    I made two character this league. My first was to farm currency (inquisitor) and my second was to use the currency. My second character ended up trash despite buying some expensive items for it. So I slapped them onto the first character and it's doing better but still struggling. I've attached my POB. Please help me out. I feel so slow and clunky and while my damage clear packs just fine, it sucks for single target and rares. Currently saving for a squire and wand to properly do power siphon

    https://pastebin.com/eAGAMwan

    submitted by /u/Darkfuryrising
    [link] [comments]

    Updating my TS Deadeye

    Posted: 10 Jul 2022 05:07 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I've been playing SnooBAE85 Deadeye Soulthirst TS for a while and finally got my HH so I changed my build a bit, checking both Snoo and PoE.Ninjas builds and I've come to this

    https://pastebin.com/113GM786

    Build works really well, but there are couple things I want to know:

    1. I kinda don't like both body armor and gloves in this build, from PoB I recognized that rampage isn't giving me that much damage and overall these 2 items are not giving me that much survi, so I wonder what can I change them into?
    2. If we're talking about gloves, should I change them into some 60% conversion gloves? And change my Anomalous TS into Divergent or Normal TS? And change my Trinity into increased Crit Dmg?
    3. Are there some key passive points I'm missing atm? Most of those points are spend with a lil bit of thinking and theorycrafting in PoB but maybe I missed something
    4. If I change my body armour, is there some other way to generate Endurance charges? Or are they not that important if I have Omni that gives me ele res or is the phys reduction that strong?

    Thanks for all the tips!

    submitted by /u/Filer169
    [link] [comments]

    Fire reap chieftain without mageblood.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2022 02:46 PM PDT

    Hey guys I got one of those purity of fire sublime visions. Was pretty interested in the build before hand but I'm not a mageblood gamer nor plan to be.

    Is the build workable without mageblood or is it required?

    submitted by /u/XstraNinja
    [link] [comments]

    Wondering if spell suppression is worth the investment

    Posted: 10 Jul 2022 12:12 PM PDT

    I'm playing a lancing steel CoC build, and making some final tweaks to the build.

    I have to lose skin of the Lord's with ghost dance on it; to gain around 65-70% spell suppression (after a few tweaks). It also moves my armor down from 28k to 24k, and evasion from 23k to 19k.

    Wondering what's better.

    65% spell suppression, 24k armor, 19k Eva

    Or

    28k armor, 23k Eva, and no spell supp. + Ghost dance (3x 600es)

    Or

    28k armor, 23k Eva, ghost dance, and 40% spell suppression.

    PoB purs the ehp pretty much exactly the same lol.

    I also have a few free points without the spell suppression route.

    Is the 65% spell suppression worth the investment? Will I notice the difference?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Hipster_Poe_Buildboy
    [link] [comments]

    which build can utilize these? I was thinking some version of kinetic blast would be perfect. or does kb not benefit that much from gem levels?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2022 05:55 AM PDT

    struggling to get my KB MF to stay alive during quant farm

    Posted: 10 Jul 2022 06:52 AM PDT

    I get it. I have zero god damn armour. I am just trying to work up to enough DPS to get the HH buffs smoothly. I can invest more in armour if that is the route people are going, but I'm just not seeing that on Youtube guides. Your help is greatly appreciated.

    https://pastebin.com/xxDwvAjS

    submitted by /u/brocktune726
    [link] [comments]

    Lightning strike help with build

    Posted: 10 Jul 2022 06:30 AM PDT

    Hi, wanted to play on lightning strike raider. But I couldn`t find good min-max guide, where will be info for min, mid, and max investment. found one from Esoro on youtube, but I made min version and yellow maps very hard to play. suggest pls good guide on this build. or its normal for min version? cos i started on sceletons mages and there wasnt problem like this

    pob - https://pastebin.com/vEVmrJPx

    submitted by /u/mrmarafon
    [link] [comments]

    LF Alternative for CF

    Posted: 10 Jul 2022 01:38 AM PDT

    Hello there,

    I saw a friend of mine playing CF KB and it looked interesting. It's fast and doesn't seems to have much problems on t16 farming. However it has problems on Single target and defenses.

    I was wondering if there is an alternate skill that comes close to the clearing but is better at single target and defense. Or if this isn't the case, how much do you think you have to invest to make it better at single target and defense?

    submitted by /u/user0000000000000006
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel