• Breaking News

    Monday, July 25, 2022

    Path of Exile Builds Got this Sword, what build should I make it for now? Also crafting advice appreciated

    Path of Exile Builds Got this Sword, what build should I make it for now? Also crafting advice appreciated


    Got this Sword, what build should I make it for now? Also crafting advice appreciated

    Posted: 24 Jul 2022 01:32 AM PDT

    Is it worth going for CoC on this roll?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2022 01:59 PM PDT

    What's the most aesthetically pleasing build you've seen?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2022 10:46 PM PDT

    Purely from visual perspective. MTX included.

    submitted by /u/rafaelnoskill
    [link] [comments]

    Jake of all trades build

    Posted: 24 Jul 2022 04:53 AM PDT

    Hi guys, I was wondering if there is one or more generic builds to play a variety of skills. I get tired of playing the same thing after a while and want something that can play around with different skills by just swaping gems. Preferably low/mid budget. I could see myself playing one to three different characters to fill each role.

    submitted by /u/MarkXXI
    [link] [comments]

    Need HELP Aura Carrion golems Necro

    Posted: 24 Jul 2022 04:10 AM PDT

    Hi ppl!

    I really need help to reanimate this character. We made this Necro with my brother a few leagues ago, before the second serious nerf of minions. Then it was a death machine, but now the damage is in full ass.

    Please tell us how and what to change /add so that the character is playable again for boss content and maps.

    At this moment, it is difficult to close even the guards of the Shaper and Elder under the Maven

    An indecent amount of currency has been spent, but it is extremely uncomfortable to play

    Character on the Standard

    We will be extremely grateful for advice

    https://pastebin.com/VTVks45M

    submitted by /u/JenkiRymo
    [link] [comments]

    Lightning Arrow Storm Rain

    Posted: 24 Jul 2022 03:40 AM PDT

    Hello everyone, so i saw this guide https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcMeteD-D1g&t=10s but the Crystallised Omniscience is too much for me. I have a 10 exalts budget and if possible i wanna "dodge" the jewels for now (maybe 1 or 2 but it's just weird preferences). If someone could help me to adapt the tree and tell me some leveling weapons for this build it would be great. Thanks :)

    I'm only looking to clear juiced red maps kinda easily idk if its possible with my budget.

    submitted by /u/tchoupiauchomaj
    [link] [comments]

    Shock Nova Inquisitor Self Cast - 24M dps in SSF

    Posted: 23 Jul 2022 01:19 PM PDT

    This was a bit of an SSF vanity project, wanting to play a bad skill after finding mageblood and trying to shoehorn 2 void batteries and inpulsa into a build. I wanted to feel like an old D2 nova sorc diving into packs and exploding them, and it's great at that.

    Have cleared all normal content, uber shaper and uber maven, 80% deli juiced t16 temple. You could easily bump this to 40M dps in trade league, I couldn't even find a usable Watcher's eye out of 15.

    Current POB: https://pastebin.com/tZzvk02V

    Yes, it shocks everything to 50%, and I mean everything.

    Ninja: https://poe.ninja/challengessf/builds/char/pulsesc2/PuLSe_ShockMemes?i=1&search=skill%3DShock-Nova

    For defenses we have overleech and high regen for a total of about 2700 EHP recovery per second and petrified blood, 100% spell suppression, 31k armour and 3k eva. Shock nova puts you in the thick of things often so I needed it tanky, and it's not Aegis-level but pretty damn tough. One major downside is I use zealotry on lifetap and with PB that requires some finesse.

    Gameplay clips (sorry recorded in 720):

    Shaper dps: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1540589755?t=00h04m21s

    Uber elder witnessed: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1540589755?t=00h09m15s

    Sirus pop: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1540589755?t=00h18m41s

    Juiced temple ft apoth: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1540589755?t=00h36m36s - 45% reduced crit dmg, 33% more monster life, still cruises

    Exarch: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1540589755?t=00h44m44s

    Happy to hear feedback or ideas on how to make this better, esp in trade league.

    submitted by /u/TL-PuLSe
    [link] [comments]

    Shredding the Endgame with Lightning Arrow/Storm Rain Deadeye

    Posted: 23 Jul 2022 08:38 AM PDT

    What skills are best to cast using attacks exerted with Battlemage's Cry?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2022 06:46 PM PDT

    For inquisitors, the potential seems there to mix up spells and attacks, and I was just wondering if there's any kind of spell that's significantly better than just a Fireball for adding onto your mouse-button attack. I am still pretty new, so my knowledge of the available spells is not the best, though it seems most of them are duration or channeling.

    It should be something that is good when cast multiple times in a row, as if it was spammed.

    submitted by /u/A_Fake_stoner
    [link] [comments]

    How to apply correctly multiple instances of more damage?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2022 10:23 PM PDT

    This particular example comes from the item Echoes of creation, POB can't seem to understand the multiple effects of warcries exerting and adding bonus to that particular instance of a slam.

    So i can't really know what are my numbers.

    Adding a 7th or 8th link might be the correct band aid?

    The POB https://pastebin.com/k0jRkpXN

    submitted by /u/One_Kaleidoscope_271
    [link] [comments]

    Spectral Helix, Forbidden Rite or Eye of Winter for HC fresh start.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2022 05:34 PM PDT

    The reason I want to play one of these three abilities is simply because I have never played either of them and I want to try some HC even if it is only for a little bit.

    submitted by /u/SincereHypocrite
    [link] [comments]

    Help with COC Forbidden Rite

    Posted: 23 Jul 2022 05:16 PM PDT

    Would anyone mind checking my guy out and giving me advice on how to get my trigger rate and attack speed right? Any other advice would be greatly appreciated. I have dumped a bunch of currency into this build so far. It feels strong but think i may be missing a few things.

    https://pastebin.com/TMbB5RVv

    submitted by /u/Glitterpig1x
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a league start build that has skill tree pathing like arakaali's spiders occultist, to play it before I afford one

    Posted: 23 Jul 2022 12:41 PM PDT

    Help theorycrafting a Battle Summoner

    Posted: 23 Jul 2022 08:08 AM PDT

    Some of my favourite builds I have made were back around Bestiary league which were "Battle Summoners". For example I made a Molten Strike necro utlising Tukohama's Vanguard and the righteous fire A10 spectre (which I'm forgetting the name of, back when they were OP). I was able to find what I would consider to be good success back in the day and farm Shaper and Uber Elder with those types of builds (back when that was somewhat of a challenge).

    I'm well aware that simply min maxing on a single minion is the most efficient approach, now moreso than ever. Nevertheless I would love to hear some ideas for what might be possible nowadays with a "Battle Summoner" (aka you still do enough damage to contribute and clear trash at the very least with supplimentary minions for bosses or vice versa). Personally I enjoy the challenge of balancing player/minion damage without compromising too much.

    Ideas (Note: All PoBs are in very early stages):
    1) A strength stacking Baron Zombiemancer that leverages strength stacking to boost the players damage significantly enough to clear trash. There are a few potential routes I thought up here which might be going Shield Crush and then Mon'tegrul's Grasp as a stack stick for the zombies themselves. Or a bow/quiver setup that opens up access to two easy 6links. Zombies lacking an easy way to be "aggressive" is a huge challenge for baron zombies, but attacking alongside them opens up QOL gems such as Meat Shield. There is also the potential synergy of getting a whole bunch of damage with Replica Alberon's Warpath, or possible Brutus Lead Sprinkler scaling.

    2) Blink arrow/Mirror arrow. The goal here would be to attack yourself with Ice Show / Lightning Arrow for easy clear of trash, by being somewhat carried by a powerful bow. Then for single target BA/MA is known to be extremely strong with significant investment. There is also the Voidfletcher BA/MA build that essentially does this to great success (without the minions necessarily doing damage themselves).
    3) Iron Mass and/or Law of the Wilds. Both of these force you to attack anyway, but I haven't put too much time into these specificially. Open to suggestions.

    Open to all ideas and suggestions.

    submitted by /u/brokenjaw0110
    [link] [comments]

    Poison Dark Pact looking for feedback

    Posted: 23 Jul 2022 01:09 PM PDT

    I'm working on poison Dark Pact for next league.

    https://pastebin.com/E9zkjQs4

    The shared PoB has some issues I am aware of (empower lvl2, under-leveled gems in general, some gear pieces are terrible - especially wand, missing Passive ascendancy jewels). I pulled the gear I had from different builds so it is kinda strange.

    I am mainly looking for if you guys have ideas for some structural changes, rather than amplifying current state by getting better gear doing the same thing I am doing.

    maybe some new interactions I don't have, some interesting legendary gear etc.

    I already tried self cast an it somewhat works with occ, but it is certainly not better in any way.

    Currently clearing any non-uber content is totally fine, juiced expedition, bosses, etc. It doesn't die very much at all.

    submitted by /u/Metalicum
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestions for LS Build

    Posted: 23 Jul 2022 08:58 AM PDT

    Well, first off, this is for standard - I've got an Omni, Mageblood, and a very nice chest from harvest with legacy explode mod, T1 dex, and +1.47 to attack crit, from playing hollow palm during harvest league. What variation of LS (Or TS) omni would you suggest? I'd like to clear Wave 30 with 6+ rewards per wave, and thought omni LS/TS would be a fun way to do so.

    submitted by /u/saldagmac
    [link] [comments]

    Battlemage Cry Trigger Build?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2022 06:13 AM PDT

    I noticed that i never saw a build using the secondary effect of this warcry.

    " (Exerted Attacks Trigger a Supported Spell with their first Melee Hit . Vaal Attacks, Channelling Attacks, and Attacks which Repeat cannot be Exerted) "

    Went and tried and this seems STRANGE. It can't seem to trigger more than one skill at a time even if its a skill that inherently strikes more than once (Dual strike per example).

    Also the less damage penalty is quite high(37% less damage at lv 20)

    Someone managed to make something out of it?

    EDIT: "For curiosity sake, IT SEEMS to trigger assassin's mark and hydrosphere but not the totem that it is linked and the totem does not apply assassin's mark. Whick makes me wonder how the hell is the mark being applied since i do only fore damage and a tiny bit of phys

    submitted by /u/One_Kaleidoscope_271
    [link] [comments]

    Options for a lvl68 Ranger?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2022 12:07 PM PDT

    Had an earlier ranger (raider) that I got to 68 using hollow palm and smite. I've got about 10ex to spend, what would be fun build to switch to? Poison concoction pathfinder? Ballista? I do like heist, so maybe a heist runner? I know 'fun' is subjective, but this late in league curious what others have enjoyed playing the most.

    submitted by /u/saxisa
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone help with my CoC FR build?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2022 11:54 AM PDT

    The damage feels low and the tankiness is less than I expected with Mageblood. I struggle to do Simu 20s with her where my Spark Inquisitor can do 30 standing still.

    PoB: https://pastebin.com/gNT6C6X0

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/BloodofTheNorth
    [link] [comments]

    Help me with COC Ice Spear pls

    Posted: 23 Jul 2022 03:35 PM PDT

    I just pick the items and put all together and is working but i know its all wrong with trigger rate and aps

    so i dont know how to do that, someone can bring me a BIG help (i dont know if just change attack speed modifiers can resolve)

    POB:

    https://pobb.in/xw4cgfMcFw9k

    submitted by /u/enrinick231
    [link] [comments]

    Build Idea EA-Ballista Profane Bloom

    Posted: 23 Jul 2022 06:44 AM PDT

    So i Like playing Profane Bloom Build and i played in Sentinel alot Ea -Balista.

    So i looked up if anynone tried this before :

    https://pastebin.com/Bt84aFuy

    I am no pro in creating Builds. I would like to ask more experienced Players.

    Because i would play this build an i am no and never will be a rich player its created to be cheap and affordable.

    plx share your thought and maybe give me improvements.

    submitted by /u/Due_Gur_8857
    [link] [comments]

    CF/Kinetic Blast Scion with Queen of the Forest?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2022 09:55 AM PDT

    How shit this idea is, asking how shit it is because I thought about this while shitting.

    • for league start

    • for mapping purposes if ultimatum comes (hardcore COPIUM)

    submitted by /u/davlumbaz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel