• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 14, 2019

    Path of Exile Builds [3.6] Tectonic Slam Facebreaker Juggernaut

    Path of Exile Builds [3.6] Tectonic Slam Facebreaker Juggernaut


    [3.6] Tectonic Slam Facebreaker Juggernaut

    Posted: 13 Apr 2019 06:08 PM PDT

    Hey everyone, I recently killed Shaper with my Synthesis league starter and mostly finished up the guide for the build. It performs really well even on no budget to start. I thought I'd share it here for wider visibility and get some more feedback.

    Here is a link to the forum post

    Let me know if you have any questions! It took a couple weeks of playing other characters, learning new mechanics, farming currency, and theorycrafting to really push the build from (what I consider to be) a mediocre 3 million PoB DPS with 6.9k life to its current state.

    submitted by /u/microwavemasterrace
    [link] [comments]

    Need help improving Soulrend Trickster

    Posted: 14 Apr 2019 01:11 AM PDT

    https://pastebin.com/ctJhjcCe

    • First question would be EB+MoM vs current setup:

    I'm wondering if getting EB (maybe on Diadem) reserving all my mana and dropping the mana nodes could actually make me tankier with Grace, Discipline (And I'd also place Malevolence on the Diadem, getting to 0 mana and freeing a ring slot).

    • Then, what would your next improvements be on this character?

    Just got the Kintsugi and before blowing the rest of my money on a Solstice Vigil, I'm wondering if there are others changes necessary to this. I thought about swapping to Boots with Res and getting Non-Ailment Chaos Damage on the gloves.

    submitted by /u/vize_k
    [link] [comments]

    What if Cleave could be supported by Ancestral Call?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2019 03:09 AM PDT

    Still feel that Cleave is lacking something...

    submitted by /u/FastAFgaming
    [link] [comments]

    Consecrated Path Trickster w/ Dreamfeather and QotF

    Posted: 14 Apr 2019 02:20 AM PDT

    I'm trying to build a very fast assassin style character. This is all I've come up with. Any assistance with filling in the blanks? Can you think of any other good synergies?

    submitted by /u/maxwolfie
    [link] [comments]

    Good build for 5L Carcass Jack(3b, 2g)?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2019 12:47 AM PDT

    Any ideas guys?

    submitted by /u/poe_fir_tim_pla
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a fun and strong build

    Posted: 13 Apr 2019 10:34 PM PDT

    Can anyone recommend me a fun build? I'm returning to the game after about a year off so I'm quite out of the loop. Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/HypeMonk
    [link] [comments]

    Builds that synergise with QotF or with high movespeed in general?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2019 10:23 PM PDT

    Help with build who trickster

    Posted: 13 Apr 2019 05:44 PM PDT

    Hey all I posted here a while ago and adjusters my build some since then I've been stuck on upgrades also I'm reserving 90 percent of mana and 99 percent of hp I'm wondering if I can change this around some and still do deeps thanks any help is welcomed. Have 11 ex's to work with http://poe-profile.info/profile/Whitehawkx Azlinarr is the character

    submitted by /u/whitehawkx3
    [link] [comments]

    Beginner \ returning rookie needs help.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2019 03:40 PM PDT

    Hello, I've been looking around for some builds while trying to get back into the game.

    Last time I tried some flicker build and it was kind of fun but I died alot..

    Looking for the easiest face-tanking build for this patch on a budget, as I want to experience end-game content if possible :)

    Preferably something thats no slow sloth when it comes to mapping either, tho I know you can't get it all with a low-budget.

    Thanks for any input and help!

    submitted by /u/vegassni
    [link] [comments]

    RF in 3.6?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2019 11:44 AM PDT

    Hey guys looking for my next build. I was wondering what state RF is in nowadays. RF jugg or LLguardian variants.

    I am leaning more towards a life rf jugg but wasn't sure how good the skill was nowadays.

    submitted by /u/Jileti
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for help with my occultist

    Posted: 13 Apr 2019 09:45 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel