• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 9, 2019

    Path of Exile Builds Anyone have a good golem build?

    Path of Exile Builds Anyone have a good golem build?


    Anyone have a good golem build?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2019 01:48 AM PDT

    I can get all the primordial jewels required.

    This guide is very comprehensive however the cost of the gear is so over the top expensive and without it the effective HP pool is low enough that I die in yellow maps every time. Anyone have other good (preferably) flame golems builds?

    submitted by /u/iXanza
    [link] [comments]

    MANY updates later, and for anyone who missed it the first time, check out my HC, SSF, and Console friendly Vortex Occultist guide.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2019 12:37 PM PDT

    Can't resubmit links (probably a good idea overall), so find the guide here

    It got a great response a few days ago, and I've seen quite a few posts since then looking for SSF or cheap end-game builds.

    I've swapped sections around, clarified things that have caused confusion, completely re-pathed about half of the skill tree, added about 80% of the total gear images, added a console section, and much more in the past 4 days.

    If you're looking for a build that's: Cheap, tanky, has high damage output, can cast while moving, and/or can take down all content, give it a whirl!

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ShakCentral
    [link] [comments]

    What do you guys think of this flicker build?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2019 03:17 AM PDT

    It's an oro's flicker build on a small budget if you exclude the luxury kaoms heart, not looking to do anything but map in this, mostly just looking for improvements if you guys find anything.

    submitted by /u/dylan7735
    [link] [comments]

    Golden Rule Question

    Posted: 09 Apr 2019 02:17 AM PDT

    Hey, I was planning a CI Occultist Storm Burst build using Incandescent Heart + Apep's Supremacy for maximum tankiness and all of that but I don't know if the Golden Rule mod +25% chance to poison applies to spells.

    And if it applies, it would apply to all my Storm Burst balls?

    submitted by /u/burnmyrique
    [link] [comments]

    Advice for pushing build towards Uber Elder

    Posted: 08 Apr 2019 09:22 PM PDT

    https://pastebin.com/vTHicSxM

    Last league Shaper was my goal and I killed him for the first time during my 3rd league with arc elementalist. Now for this league my goal is to make it to uber elder. I just killed shaper deathless tonight and just looking for advice to progress further.

    Just waiting for my enlighten to hit lvl 3 then I assume my first upgrade would be replacing the heretics veil. which should give me some resists and allow me to replace the terrible gloves i am using. they just have so much resist i cant pass them up currently even with the low es they have.

    But given where I am at everything is so expensive id like to hear advice before i start the overhaul, resists have just been a nightmare but thats because ive been prioritizing es i guess. I guess my goals are gaining any amount of es i can while balancing resists ideally for overcap as i currently avoid ele weakness on higher tier maps and -max res. and if i can fit in some more damage as well.

    Edit: have 7ex currently but really just looking for any advice, general directions to work towards.

    submitted by /u/smithah2
    [link] [comments]

    LF EZ Lazy build

    Posted: 08 Apr 2019 11:21 PM PDT

    Hi,

    i am very happy to see poe on the PS4, now i am looking for a build to go with.

    Can you recommand a build that is easy to play (max3-4 active skills) that can run endgame?

    I am a lazy player and dont like to smash tons of buttons.

    Thank you very much

    submitted by /u/cyriac3003
    [link] [comments]

    Strong and Fun build using Unleash support? Suggestions?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2019 10:29 AM PDT

    Suggestions for slightly off-meta and fast builds?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2019 07:49 PM PDT

    I hate Winter Orb because it's just too damn good. I've played it to 94+ two leagues in a row now and want to try something new. Is there any skill/build in the game that comes close to its clear speed, all-content viability, and general strength?

    I'm mostly interested in super fast mapping and decent ST, but I'm willing to trade the latter for tankiness if that means being able to eat boss abilities to the face.

    submitted by /u/nathanbrotherbob
    [link] [comments]

    Need some help to improve my CoC deadeye

    Posted: 08 Apr 2019 04:29 PM PDT

    Hey guys, got some crazy ideia around it, if possible want some help to improve my DPS without lose survivability.

    Budget arround 15ex.

    Btw SCH.

    https://pastebin.com/hpSzBHww

    submitted by /u/Bizaugski
    [link] [comments]

    Occultist CI Incinerator - Optimization help?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2019 04:28 PM PDT

    I've been playing around with the idea of a CI Incinerator ever since I saw Paige's CWC Incinerate build, and this is my take on it so far with 3.6.

    The gear is whatever leftovers from Paige's build, so that can certainly be boosted, but am not worried on that. Just wondering if there's some obvious tree stuff that I'm missing, or a skill thing that I missed.

    Thanks~

    submitted by /u/myrnym
    [link] [comments]

    Can I salvage my build?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2019 02:31 PM PDT

    I played back in the day when there were only 3 acts on PC.

    Just downloaded for PS4 and doing a Chaos Witch eith Blight, ED, Contagion, and Bane.

    I picked up life on hit stone and committed to ES regen (zealots oath) before realizing that gem doesnt work. So now my dumbass is sitting at 260ish ES with barely a couple percent life regen so it doesnt do much.

    My clear is still fine and I dont die often but eventually that will change.

    Can I salvage the build and keep Zealots oath to should i just respec or reroll? Maybe if i just focus on +ES skill points for awhile it will be good?

    Also, I'm mobile only for the most part so looking at poebuild sites is a bit of a chore. Need a mobile optimized site or some videos to look at

    submitted by /u/Spankle619
    [link] [comments]

    ESF/HCSSF Bosser suggestions

    Posted: 08 Apr 2019 05:56 AM PDT

    typo: SSF*

    Hey everyone I'm totally open to all styles here, just in search of some ideas for housing builds including Shaper (DPS check) and UElder (maneuverability)

    submitted by /u/o314
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel