• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 10, 2019

    Path of Exile Builds FrostBlade like a Champ (literally) - 3.6

    Path of Exile Builds FrostBlade like a Champ (literally) - 3.6


    FrostBlade like a Champ (literally) - 3.6

    Posted: 09 Apr 2019 07:50 PM PDT

    Bladefall + Unleash + Spell Cascade

    Posted: 10 Apr 2019 04:26 AM PDT

    I tried out these gem set up n it looks beautifully amazing, but not sure if it works well

    Anyone done a build with only bladefall? (no CoC), jus self cast :)

    Share your pob n opinions fellow exiles, thanks a bunch!

    submitted by /u/FastAFgaming
    [link] [comments]

    Spell skill for a "in-your-face-shotgun " play style

    Posted: 09 Apr 2019 09:40 PM PDT

    Hello Exiles... any suggested spell skill for a "in-your-face-shotgun " play style?
    planning to dash in > release the spell > run away if needed > repeat

    submitted by /u/RancidFortune
    [link] [comments]

    Need help refining my Purifying flames COC chieftan using the disintigrator staff.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2019 03:12 AM PDT

    For my first take at my own hipster build this feels surprisingly good and while it is not a great bosser for guardians and above it does surprisingly well at double beyond elder t16's due to how purifying flames leaves a long pulsating trail of death behind you when paired with COC cyclone.

    Anyway I have about 6 exalts in liquid currency and I am wondering where I should go from here. Maybe a bottled faith falsk? Or some other gear upgrades?

    I have also wondering whether it might be more effective to focus on some more attack speed to make up for not having 100% chance to hit?

    I would also apreciate if anyone could look over my skill tree as I winged most of it and there is probably tons of improvements to be made there. My gem links likely need some better recomendations also.

    Lastly I am 100% certain that POB does not account for the inherent 100% increased critical strike chance against enemies on consecrated ground that was added this league and so my crit chance is effectively 100% higher than shown( I think).

    https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Purdurabo12/characters

    https://pastebin.com/8gm4P9ZA

    submitted by /u/Purdurabo1
    [link] [comments]

    Trickster WO question.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2019 01:57 AM PDT

    During leveling how do you sustain life? Is it from flask only?

    submitted by /u/Zhryx
    [link] [comments]

    What to upgrade next? ( Chaos Winter Orb )

    Posted: 10 Apr 2019 01:32 AM PDT

    this is my character PoB : https://pastebin.com/jhPywEr2 PoE Link : https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/karimpah/characters Character name is BeholdThisIsDivinity , what should i upgrade next/what to work towards?

    submitted by /u/xTePunisha
    [link] [comments]

    Consecrated Path CoC... what spell?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2019 01:16 AM PDT

    I like the way Consecrated Path looks and feels. I also like CoC builds. I am trying to combine the two. What spells should I consider?

    submitted by /u/maxwolfie
    [link] [comments]

    Guaranteeing wave of conviction lightning exposure without phys to lightning.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2019 05:29 PM PDT

    Any one know how to do this? i would like to run WoC-CoH-Conductivity/Ele Weakness-Arcane Surge, but if i were to use phys to lightning id have to give up arcane surge.

    submitted by /u/casual___
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a poet's pen / Soulrend build

    Posted: 09 Apr 2019 02:17 PM PDT

    I have a lvl 38 scion rocking 2 pens with - Soulrend / GMP / Added Chaos DMG build that uses frenzy with 6 link Tabula

    Wondering if their are any builds this can develop into

    submitted by /u/MeneXCIX
    [link] [comments]

    Getting my build ready for Uber Elder (Soulrend/Bane Trickster, Storm Brand/Lightning Spire Elementalist)

    Posted: 09 Apr 2019 06:14 PM PDT

    So, I have Uber Elder spawned and rather than get someone else to kill it, I believe at least one of my characters are ready to solo it.

    I have a 94 Trickster and a 94 Elementalist.

    Which do you think is more ready for Uber Elder, but would be easier to kill him with?

    The dps on the elementalist is harder to calculate because I have to use three separate skills to synergize my dps; I also always have two flame golems active. I attach two brands, drops my lightning spire traps, and cast Wave of Conviction while I'm waiting to recast the brands and traps. And I have two flame golems hitting enemies with fire dmg which applies EE.

    For the Trickster, I drop wither totems, curse with Bane, and and shoot soulrends. I refresh Bane every few seconds and recast totems when they die.

    Any glaring mistakes with either build? Are there easy things I can do to improve either of them?

    submitted by /u/dax552
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a fast melee build

    Posted: 09 Apr 2019 04:42 PM PDT

    Hey all, I have recently been in a rut when it comes to what builds to try. I started playing PoE in betrayal and mostly played bow builds, and while I love them, I found myself really enjoying some melee builds this league. More specifically, Fast AF's shattering steel build is my favorite build. Even though shattering steel is maybe a little far removed from melee, I think the play style still applies.

    I am mainly looking for:

    Extremely fast attack speed

    Primarily moves around using a fast whirling blades/leap slam

    Highly prioritizes clear speed over single target, but being able to significantly scale single target the more currency I put in is a nice bonus

    Haven't really dipped into any melee abilities yet so anything is valid. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Equilities
    [link] [comments]

    Fire Conversion Double Strike

    Posted: 09 Apr 2019 03:49 PM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    I'm trying to theorycraft a build that I think I'd find really fun, Fire Conversion Double Strike. Right now I'm working with a Chieftain and AoF, but I need help optimizing and thinking of gear I could use for this build, as of right now I have absolutely none - beside the razors - because I'm at a total loss. I've never really made my own build before so any help is really appreciated (my passive tree is probably horribly optimized)

    Thanks for reading, here's the pastebin:

    https://pastebin.com/M5mFDPfN

    submitted by /u/Crispy_Lips
    [link] [comments]

    What are my next upgrades?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2019 06:25 PM PDT

    Hey,

    I have been farming T6 Burials for a while and feel like it's time to upgrade to Shaped or Eldered Burials. My build seems to be severely lacking in both life and damage to do so. I got about 8ex budget to upgrade the current gear. What should I upgrade next? Here's my POB link: https://pastebin.com/qCGk4ssQ

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/throwaway74152
    [link] [comments]

    What are some crazy, high damage builds for Synthesis League?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2019 10:03 AM PDT

    I have been playing a face tank molten strike build most of this league. I was wondering if there some builds I can shoot for with insane shaper kill speed?

    submitted by /u/CWNHawk
    [link] [comments]

    ES or Life, SSFHC

    Posted: 09 Apr 2019 07:46 AM PDT

    So I'm gonna try SSFHC for the first time. I'm not exactly that good at the game so I definitely expect to die. But aim not to

    I'm going to make a summoner build, but I have no idea if I should go Life or ES, I won't have access to any currency since its SSF

    Going Necromancer if that's helpful

    I've never played a summoner so kinda hard to know which is best

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/waddaba
    [link] [comments]

    EO Tempest shield

    Posted: 09 Apr 2019 11:20 AM PDT

    Will tempest shield with 6% crit chance be enough to keep EO up in a build with 67/6 block chance? Or will I need something like orb of storms to have 100% uptime on EO?

    submitted by /u/SomeNotNormalGuy
    [link] [comments]

    Some interesting blade vortex build i can get fast with shadow?(And optimal for this league)

    Posted: 09 Apr 2019 09:46 AM PDT

    Soulrend or winter orb MF mapping faster?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2019 05:43 AM PDT

    Both look incredible fast, but which is faster with same MF set gear?

    submitted by /u/williamhakespe
    [link] [comments]

    Fast and (optional) fun build for an ascendant?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2019 08:12 AM PDT

    Just hit 100 with a ranger, but still want to play some poes

    Suddenly remembered that my league starter ascendant is still here

    Any budget, any suggestions appreciated

    submitted by /u/nootarobot
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel