• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 16, 2019

    Path of Exile Builds Help with low DPS

    Path of Exile Builds Help with low DPS


    Help with low DPS

    Posted: 16 Apr 2019 01:40 AM PDT

    hey everyone,

    first time playing PoE for real after looking into it when it released. A friend of mine dropped me tons of random gear when he took a break from Synthesis league. So im trying to puzzle

    I`ve been doing maps around level 8-10 and it feels like my DPS is super low on my tornado build deadeye

    https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/MoosP/characters

    i know some of the gear is crap especially gems in my passives but it still feels like i should pull of more dps.

    Amulet is clearly not designed for a tornado build (tried toxic rain before but didn`t like it)

    As i only recently started, am i expecting too much already? Are maps 8-10 fine for what i currently have?

    Any advice is welcome.

    Thanks a lot

    submitted by /u/Sharnor
    [link] [comments]

    Summoner Build

    Posted: 16 Apr 2019 03:32 AM PDT

    Hi,

    i want to play a summener Necro, but there are so many Builds out there. Skelletons, Zombies, SRS...

    What build do think is the best of them?

    So many possibilities ....

    submitted by /u/cyriac3003
    [link] [comments]

    Spectral throw PoB

    Posted: 16 Apr 2019 05:02 AM PDT

    https://pastebin.com/50saLJhf < current build so far.

    https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2285141/page/1 < build i'm trying to make. Kinda low damage so figure i ask what im doing wrong.

    and what defense does this build offer? just life and acro?

    submitted by /u/icespawn2
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Divine Ire Trickster

    Posted: 16 Apr 2019 04:44 AM PDT

    hey guys, i just got my second gg-weapon and i woul dsay my char is pretty done, BUT my damage still does not feel like the ones i see ni videos, where you can just skip phases... maybe some of you can help me out https://pastebin.com/CHiKREaA

    i use wrath and discipline for bosses, HoA for mapping.

    thanks for all input, im a bit desperate here :)

    submitted by /u/besseralsberni4
    [link] [comments]

    (Divine ire Inquis) Looking for areas to improve and what I should spend my exalts on

    Posted: 16 Apr 2019 03:46 AM PDT

    Character name : Jgnashty Currently running t10 with mild difficult. Definitely getting harder. Please check my char out and let me know. I have about 3 ex to spend.

    submitted by /u/jordan509
    [link] [comments]

    Initial 3.7 idea, looking for feedback

    Posted: 15 Apr 2019 01:56 PM PDT

    So. While I know it's far to far away for any in depth build theory on 3.7, ever since GGG confirmed cyclone is a channeled skill, it set me to thinking. Cyclone being my favorite skill and all. Had this idea tooling around in my head, figured I'd check with the hive mind, see if they had any ideas regarding it.

    Ngamahu's flame chieftain cyclone. But, cyclone in a 6L (Loreweave, maybe?), with cyclone, CWC, magma orb. Whirly tornado of exploding balls. Scaling predominantly fire damage by going up Templar and in to witch areas. Fire leech from chieftain along with a ton of life. Haven't really put much further thought into gear or ideas. Maybe a pseudo-6L/7L helm for cyclone + cwc and then a kaom's? Not a super theorycraft guy for PoE, so I know y'all will probably have some ideas for building it up or tearing it down.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Genotek
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for build advice

    Posted: 15 Apr 2019 12:05 PM PDT

    Currently I am looking for a twist on the normal class for flicker strike. Below is a link to my character sheet. Currently, I feel like the build is very lacking but I've seen the potential. I know that my rings and amulet can be replaced, I just haven't found the ideal items to keep resistances capped. Also, I've found that I'm constantly frenzy charges starved. I'm wanting to run the dual wield build but find myself using the 2h wep that compliments the charges.

    I would be very appreciative of any constructive criticism aside from what I'm trying to do with a Jugg. I can kill level 80 mobs but I've seen similar builds one shot guardians. Also they look like they have no issues with charges.

    https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Dopeangel/characters

    Below is a link to the build I was trying to replicate. But it's obviously more expensive than most. I want to boost my damage output as much as I can without multi crafting weapons right now.

    https://youtu.be/BCzWqCNwp1c

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Dopeangel
    [link] [comments]

    Storm Burst Damage Help

    Posted: 15 Apr 2019 05:44 PM PDT

    I'm a lvl. 90 Occultist Witch converting Storm Burst damage to chaos damage and I wanted to know how to reach higher DPS levels. Here's the PoB link:

    https://pastebin.com/tzkViRwN

    According to this link I'm doing around 350k ~ 460k DPS depending on my playstyle (Only Channeling x Max Orbs exploding) without counting my enchanted helmet. Is there anyway to achieve higher DPS? I feel like I'm tanky enough but I wanted to reach at least 1M before I try Shaper and things like this, because it's my first time doing them.

    submitted by /u/burnmyrique
    [link] [comments]

    Toxic rain after act 10 with quill rain. What next?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2019 05:36 AM PDT

    OK guys, so I just finished up to act 10, following Angry role player's toxic rain build. I understand that the quill rain was sorta needed for end game and I'm wondering when, or if I need to upgrade my bow?

    submitted by /u/Digitek50
    [link] [comments]

    Bane/Blight help needed.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2019 02:20 PM PDT

    So i've made it to level 90 at this point and i was moving into end game bosses but i can't kill them or tank them at all. Was wondering what kind of gear i could change, maybe move some things on my tree, different gem setup? Anything that would make this build able to do engame bosses. I have about 3ex to spend currently but i can work to earn more with your recommendations on items.

    This is my current character - https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/VII__/characters

    submitted by /u/97252
    [link] [comments]

    Cold Snap Trickster Help

    Posted: 15 Apr 2019 02:11 PM PDT

    Looking for suggestions on my Cold Snap Trickster. The original idea was to use lots of charge generators for buffs and to keep Cold Snap going. Romira's Banquet, Voll's Devotion, Inya's Epiphany, and two Tulfalls. Wanted to run Discharge in a Frostferno as kind of a single target nuke but it didn't work out too well. Got lucky this morning with a 2 socket Tombfist so I bought two Void Batterys and replaced the Tulfalls. I was hoping to fit in a Flame Golem in a Malachai's Artifice for single target EE but it might make getting ehp stats too hard. This only leaves 3 rares to cover resists, life, mana, etc which probably isn't enough. Next I plan on crafting a pair of frostbite on hit gloves.

    https://pastebin.com/8sFBNs5L (rough)

    Void Battery x2
    Rare Helm (life, mana, res, es) (40% Cold Snap dmg enchant)
    Cloak of Defiance
    Rare Gloves (life, mana, res, es)
    Inya's Epiphany
    Voll's Devotion
    Malachai's Artifice
    Romira's Banquet
    Rare Belt (life, mana, res, es)

    Winter's Bounty
    Watcher's Eye (+10% MoM, +20% cold DoT)
    3 open sockets

    The above gives me roughly:
    3.8k life
    3k mana
    1.5k ES
    230 mana regen

    Questions:

    Would I be too squishy or will the 50% MoM make it ok?
    Is MoM worth it if half my mana is reserved from Malevolence?
    While Voll's Devotion is nice for the endurance charges maybe it'd be better as something else? Pandemonius? The Aylardex?
    What kind of gems should I use for my 3 open sockets?

    submitted by /u/Rad_Fishy
    [link] [comments]

    Arakaalis Fang Flicker

    Posted: 15 Apr 2019 10:53 AM PDT

    First of all I've never built a flicker, but it's just fun to think about a flicker with spiders, so I want to do it.

    However I started it and it doesn't seem good. I really need help. Here is the PoB: https://pastebin.com/r06LeBvF . I own all the gear.

    submitted by /u/forsenK
    [link] [comments]

    The PS4 economy is an absolute nightmare

    Posted: 15 Apr 2019 10:30 AM PDT

    For someone who was playing poe on the pc for a couple years and now on the PS4 it is actually a nightmare to play any builds that rely heavily on certain high end uniques. I've found the best thing to do is find a build that can be played as ssf and go from there. I am playing an arc witch and I have yet to buy one piece of gear because of how ridiculously people are pricing items. Gloves that are 20 chaos are 8 ex!!!

    submitted by /u/Aacgeske
    [link] [comments]

    New ps4 player looking for a build

    Posted: 15 Apr 2019 07:04 AM PDT

    So I've been playing for a little bit and I've just got to the mines in act 4 I think it is and I'm really enjoying the ability toxic rain and I was wondering if there's a build that I could make around it or something similar to it

    submitted by /u/bloodblaze357
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel