• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 16, 2019

    Path of Exile Questions Thread - April 16, 2019

    Path of Exile Questions Thread - April 16, 2019


    Questions Thread - April 16, 2019

    Posted: 15 Apr 2019 05:14 PM PDT

    Questions Thread - April 16, 2019

    This is a general question thread on April 16, 2019. You can find the previous threads here.

    Remember to check the Wiki first.

    You can also ask questions in the #any-question channel in our official Discord.

    The idea is for anyone to be able to ask anything related to PoE:

    • New player questions
    • Mechanics
    • Build Advice
    • League related questions
    • Trading
    • Endgame
    • Etc.

    No question is too big or too small!

    We encourage experienced players to sort this thread by new. We'd like to thank those who answered questions in the last thread! You guys are the best.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Give Alva the option to create a temple map

    Posted: 16 Apr 2019 07:00 AM PDT

    Einar's crossbow (for a talent contest)

    Posted: 16 Apr 2019 12:22 PM PDT

    It finally dropped... out of reach?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2019 07:45 AM PDT

    Brutality + 100% chance to Impale Blade Flurry releasing Full Life Shaper

    Posted: 16 Apr 2019 12:15 PM PDT

    I trusted you, Global 820

    Posted: 15 Apr 2019 07:50 PM PDT

    I really don't like Cadiro.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2019 05:16 AM PDT

    trading is fun, people are friendly...

    Posted: 16 Apr 2019 08:12 AM PDT

    Shoutout for an amazing jewel searching tool

    Posted: 16 Apr 2019 04:06 AM PDT

    I think this probably has been submitted here. But just in case some players didn't know:

    There is an AHK script that can automatically list all mods your build would need, and weight them by their contribution to your DPS, then further allow you to search them on official trade site!

    The tool is in https://github.com/VolatilePulse/PoB-Item-Tester

    TLDR steps:

    1. Have PoB, import your build.
    2. Download above repository as zip, unzip, and run "TestItem.ahk"
    3. Select your build from a list.
    4. Press Ctrl+Win+D, wait for a page to pop up
    5. Check anything that would apply, say, recently crit, hit, etc.
    6. Click "Generate" below, then "Search", trade site will open and all jewels you need are listed, sort them by the weighted sum and enjoy!

    Thanks to the authors VolatilePulse and Xanthics (sorry don't know your reddit names) for creating this tool. It really saves me a lot of time.

    submitted by /u/lostcoaster
    [link] [comments]

    Got lucky on the fracture mods

    Posted: 15 Apr 2019 11:14 PM PDT

    [SC] Be careful, DarkJolie is running a Cortex Boss kill scam

    Posted: 16 Apr 2019 01:21 PM PDT

    He is posting in different global channels, this one occured in global 820

    His post

    When confronted he turns it around

    The thread he is using as an ID seems to be legit, just a whole different account. Hopefully the guy who is being used has a chance to contact GGG as it is his name which gets slandered in the process.

    I know I fucked up as I didn't thoroughly check, just as I know that GGG won't do anything, so just let it stand as a cautionary tale and do not engage with him.

    I also contacted the original thread owner to let him know that he is being used.

    submitted by /u/Z4i
    [link] [comments]

    My Experiences from farming Oni-Goroshi for past 2 days

    Posted: 16 Apr 2019 03:09 AM PDT

    I've been killing this baldie(Hillock) for past 12 hours, and nothing. Even tho I cannot get my sword waifu and live with her for rest of my life, it's not the saddest thing so far. Saddest experience in this grinding is the fact that everytime I attempt to save the Dying Exile, he only manages to get his throat nummed on even the zombie is dead before the animation even happens. Why can I not just save this man? Life now feels so meaningless.

    Okay, this is a shitpost, I understand, but for real I'm going mental, because of lack of Uber Hillock.

    submitted by /u/GarlicCCLeric
    [link] [comments]

    Bex - "We have a new person starting on our community team today! I’m really excited for this journey with them. Also, when I checked their Path of Exile account during the application process their character name was an anagram for “Please Hire Me, Bex” which apparently works on me"

    Posted: 16 Apr 2019 01:43 PM PDT

    Many many fossils latter, I have my Trickster wet dream

    Posted: 16 Apr 2019 09:56 AM PDT

    I'm not sure how good this by today's standards, but to me this map looks FAT

    Posted: 16 Apr 2019 05:58 AM PDT

    Does Haste need a buff?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2019 10:36 PM PDT

    Is it just me or does Haste need a buff of some sort? Every time, I look at it, it seems like it just doesn't do much. It grants 16% attack/cast speed and 9% movement speed. In today's game, it's far easier to simply gain that much speed on gear and just use purity of elements to cover resists. Haste reserves 50% of your mana which to me seems ridiculous given the fact that it doesn't really grant that much. Haste to me seems like it should be a fairly powerful aura. I would be just as open to Haste raising its attack/cast speed values to 30% increased attack/cast speed and about 15% movement speed, making it reserve 35% of mana. To me this seems about the right amount because while it would be significantly stronger, it still doesn't make sense at a full 50% mana cost considering what you get out of it without buffing to 40% increased attack/cast speed and 20% movement speed. However, 25% seems far too low for the benefits this would provide.

    I know typically Vaal skills should generally be more powerful than their counterparts, but in this case I would say that Vaal Haste should be just a supplement to haste, not the other way around considering that vaal haste doesn't reserve a a ridiculous amount of mana.

    submitted by /u/Dolandlod
    [link] [comments]

    EINHAR COMPETITION POE

    Posted: 16 Apr 2019 01:07 PM PDT

    [SSC] Shavs vs my first t3 altar

    Posted: 16 Apr 2019 03:42 AM PDT

    [SHC] Double Charges Ring Hardcore

    Posted: 16 Apr 2019 01:05 AM PDT

    [SSC]I call your 0.91s Shaper kill and raise this. (without charges)

    Posted: 16 Apr 2019 04:25 AM PDT

    Lucky Glove Craft

    Posted: 16 Apr 2019 12:32 PM PDT

    Melee skills should break open chests/cocoons and knock armor/weapons off racks as part of melee balance

    Posted: 15 Apr 2019 07:55 PM PDT

    Or just for my convenience is fine too

    submitted by /u/IsItARockOrAMineral
    [link] [comments]

    [SSC] I see your Shaper kill and I raise you 6 man HP ~1s Pure Chayula (~80mil HP)

    Posted: 16 Apr 2019 10:04 AM PDT

    Loot from 30 sets of The Valkyrie (Nemesis item)

    Posted: 15 Apr 2019 11:15 PM PDT

    Madlad tried to vaal a Headhunter on ps4

    Posted: 16 Apr 2019 06:34 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel