• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 30, 2019

    Path of Exile Builds First build, would appreciate some pointers (CoC Bladefall)

    Path of Exile Builds First build, would appreciate some pointers (CoC Bladefall)


    First build, would appreciate some pointers (CoC Bladefall)

    Posted: 29 May 2019 06:08 PM PDT

    Hey there, here's my first post here !

    I've been a player for some years now, but I never took the time to make a build myself.

    And now i've started to think about it and I understand how addictive the theorycraft can be.

    Bladefall might be my favorite skill in the game (how it looks and sounds at least).

    But I've had trouble finding decent non-totem uses to Bladefall in past leagues.

    Then I heard some players used CoC builds to proc Bladefall.

    And an idea popped into my mind. What if I used Lancing Steel to Crit and Impale enemies, and the Bladefalls caused by the CoC setup would then deal reflected damages to the impaled ennemies ?

    Its just at a thought stage for now (no PoB link yet), I'm trying to figure out what Ascendency could work out with a setup like this, and what uniques could supplement the idea...

    So if you have any ideas, or if you tried something like a pure physical CoC setup, I would love some insight from more experienced builders !

    TL;DR : If you ever played a Bladefall CoC setup, what made it work (ascendencies, uniques), and is Lancing Steel a decent idea to proc Bladefall ?

    submitted by /u/spawnthespy
    [link] [comments]

    Gladiotor w/Whirling Blades as main skill--thoughts/help please.

    Posted: 29 May 2019 06:44 AM PDT

    I have a level 83 Gladiator that is hard stuck (in standard).

    Currently he's running on a dual wield scuffed build with Molten strike, but what I *want* is to re-spec him for whirling blades as the main daamge dealer.

    Notes on gear: I have 3 and only 3 items that I want to keep: the Farrul's Boots & Gloves, and a ring that gives a level 22 aspect of the cat skill. I can spend another 1ex on gear if necessary.

    My chest is a rare 6 link that's probably a POS, but it's not corrupted so re-crafting into something useful if the current thing needs work.

    I can also fully respec if needed (I have regrets about earlier choices, and the means to correct them).

    So, anyone have thoughts--can whirling blades be good?

    submitted by /u/epharian
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel