• Breaking News

    Friday, May 24, 2019

    Path of Exile Builds Is it possible to cast more than one zombie at a time?

    Path of Exile Builds Is it possible to cast more than one zombie at a time?


    Is it possible to cast more than one zombie at a time?

    Posted: 24 May 2019 04:09 AM PDT

    I'm looking into creating a CWC+Zombie+Detonate dead build and I'm a bit worried that the ~3 zombies a second (CWC triggering speed) won't be enough. Is there any way be it gem or item that can help spawn more than one zombie per cast in this setup?

    submitted by /u/Paperclipppp
    [link] [comments]

    I have a question!

    Posted: 23 May 2019 07:31 PM PDT

    I am looking to run cyclone cast while channeled blade vortex. I will going chieftain and I want to use dual razor of the seventh sun to complete my fire conversion. Going to go crit to get the ignite damage increase. So here is the question, how do build my tree? Cyclone is just there for the hit to proc the blades and help with ignite chance, how do you scale the full fire vortex? Physical stacking would increase the cyclone dps, so I don't think that helps the blades out,... Do I just scale ele damage? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

    submitted by /u/Turtlecattington
    [link] [comments]

    Armor vs evasion

    Posted: 23 May 2019 11:04 AM PDT

    Is armor still crap? I remember being told armor is almost useless due to elemental damage. And it was better to focus more in leech than armor. Is that still true?

    I created one armor build and one evasion build with more leech. Should I go with the leech build? https://pastebin.com/qtNF5JzJ

    submitted by /u/Frejoh466
    [link] [comments]

    Roast my build

    Posted: 23 May 2019 04:49 PM PDT

    A Shocking Elementalist, Lightning Tendrils CwC Arc [ES Variant] So I took a build and turned it from life to energy shield.

    The guy that initially made it didn't play much this league and didn't show up for any questions either. It would be cool if you did not only roast it but help me with some constructive criticism.

    https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2109605

    submitted by /u/reddit23leech
    [link] [comments]

    Does cwc srs cyclone with with ngahamu's?

    Posted: 23 May 2019 07:34 AM PDT

    Would it be reasonable to set up both? So that i could spin out skulls and balls and all kinds of fire damage.

    Title edi: work with*

    submitted by /u/Isciscis
    [link] [comments]

    CWC cyclone/dark pact trickster CI

    Posted: 23 May 2019 11:00 AM PDT

    Hey guys i'm kind of stuck here, i'm planning a trickster CI CWC cyclone/darkpact i need to know if 100k dark pact is good and how CWC work if someone know this exactually help me because channeling it's hard to pick up i don't understand as good as i need. thanks for the attention

    submitted by /u/victor-hrj
    [link] [comments]

    Cyclone Cast on Crit on Hit Poison

    Posted: 23 May 2019 09:47 AM PDT

    So I started down the cast while channeling cyclone build and just didn't think the numbers compared to CoC when you are already going for crit, then I thought about having an additional CoC setup in the ngahumi's flame off of the magma balls so I'm now at CoCoH.

    https://pastebin.com/tzgKiGUf

    I low balled the poisons recently, in the calc, but cyclone is hitting 7 times a second, crits are triggering every .15 seconds for bladefall hitting 2-4 times, molten balls are hitting 3-5 times per second triggering BV and firestorm each hitting 7 and ~20 times per second, giving us something like 150 hits recently against a boss, and even more possible with better gear. I set it at 100 poisons recently to compensate for user error, but the numbers still seem like they would ramp up.

    Cyclone is 92k dps.

    Bladefall is 62k per volley hit.

    firestorm is 6.1k per hit, assuming 5 hits per cast and 2 casts per second 61k

    blade vortex is 311k dps at full stacks

    I tried volkuur's and it is very weak if you aren't fully committing to a single element, so instead I just included added chaos gems and damage on jewels.

    Defensively, it has 6k life and life gained on ignite with ngamahu's sign which seems strong. 25 ignites per second would be 750 instant life per second. And warlord's mark on blasphemy for mana.

    I have open slots in my helm and could swap the helm for another, possibly shaper/elder with additional supports on it, but don't know if it's necessary. Possibly another CWDT setup or something.

    Thoughts? Experience with Ngamahu's flame actually triggering other spells?

    submitted by /u/isjustwrong
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel